Fantasy freestyle RP with deep emotional investment

S

SerenitySeeker

Original poster
Hi everyone.

I'm asking for help. You see, there's some rp that I'd like to do, but it's not a regular type of it. I'm kinda emotionally invested in it. And that's why I'm looking not just for a partner, but also for someone who'd be willing to help me in emotional way.
And, due to nature of this RP, I'd prefere it to be freestyle.
I understand that it might seen as a tough call, but I still hope that somebody will help me. Thanks.

It's not just something I've invested into. It's something that's, pretty much, a foundation of my well-being and saneness.
I won't go into details, because they aren't relevant. The gist of it -- to cope with very bad events in my life, that costed me a lot of health, both physical and mental, I created a world, which is like a safe haven. Something that brings hope.
If something bad happens, I can always look at theat world and be happy, that they get it right. that this thing will never happen there.
This solution helped me enormously, but I'm still alone. Sometimes, I need help to be there.
In theory, RP should serve as a gateway to that world. Not only to think about it, but to live there, so to speak. Escapism, in other words.

If you have any problems with sapient ponies (not from mlp, but whatever), then you're probably not the person I need, because the world is inhabitated with sapient equine-shaped creatures known as ponies.

You don't have to know a thing about mlp to play, though.

It's basically, living in another world. In a strage, but really desirable world from the POV of a human, who's now a pony.