FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Heya, it's Luminosity again! And I'm back with a whole new roleplaying project to show off to you guys! :)

I'm thinking of starting a Fire Emblem/Final Fantasy-esque roleplay, but only having a handful of roleplayers to play with. I'm currently looking for three to four people (though I might settle on three).

So, you might be thinking, what makes this roleplay different than the other ones, and why should I join?
Here's the deal: the whole roleplay (other than a few ideas) will be crafted by the roleplayers themselves. The landmasses, the lore, the mythical creatures... mostly everything will be discussed, crafted, and put into action by the roleplayers. There will be no "true and dictator-like" GM; instead, everyone will give their input and I will look at your opinions before deciding what to do in the roleplay. In other words: everyone will work together to make a fully fleshed out roleplay that the writers will love.

Note that the only aspect of the plot is that there is some sort of plague that is afflicting the world. Where did the plague come from? No one knows; all that we do know, however, is that the plague isn't natural... and it's turning the diseased into horrible daemons after killing them. Our characters will have to band together (or whatever) to find a cure and stop this plague.

There are a few things that are set in stone, however. I can be convinced to change it, although it's very unlikely. Here's the list:

- There will be aspects of technology and modern civilization similar to that of FFXV.
- There will be aspects of tiers of magic/creatures/weapons similar to that of Awakening/Fates/any other FE game that makes sense.
- There will be no other races other than humans.
- Characters will be thoroughly looked over by every single RPer and opinions on specific characters will be wanted.
- RPers will constantly be plotting together and enjoying themselves in the OOC chat!
- I will only be accepting high-quality RPers; I want people who will be active, encouraging, and be able to let others enjoy their writing. I will also be conducting research on your posting history to see how you roleplay! :)
- I will only accept 18+ players.

So? Who's in? :)

I think I could be interested in this. I love me some Final Fantasy. Fire Emblem I'm not terribly familiar with, but I can do some lookin to make myself better for your RP.

I might be interested. I haven't played XV personally but I'm familiar with FF and FE in general.

I might be interested! I've only played a small amount of FF, but I'm more familiar with FE! I'm totally willing to do research if need be, though.

I'm more familiar with final Fantasy rather then fire emblem but I'm interested

As a fan of both Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy I would be interested in joining! I'll even meet your age requirement in about a week!

Status
Not open for further replies.