Fantasy & Fandoms

G

Griff

Original poster
Hi everyone.

It's been a long time since I've been active on here. I made my account about a year or two ago, was active for a few weeks, then got completely overwhelmed by both school and family-related issues and sort of disappeared. Sorry to the few partners that I had during that time. I really want to write again, though, since I have much less weighing me down.

Here's some info about me and my preferences first:

-I haven't been role-playing for long aside from tabletop RPG's, but I occasionally write in my spare time.

-I'm male and 17, turning 18 in a few months.

-I prefer to post everyday or every other day.

-Most of my replies will be a paragraph or two, depending on the context and how much my partner gives me.

-I enjoy romance if it's implemented into the story properly.

-I prefer MxF where I play as the male, but can also do FxF.

~PLOTS AND PAIRINGS~
(prefer roles in italics)
(Crossed out means taken, but may come back)

Pairings

Fantasy:

Witch x Sorcerer

Witch x Hunter

Ranger x Elf

Shapeshifter x Monster Hunter

Sci-Fi:

Android x Alien

Plot(s):
In a forgotten continent where eldritch abominations and nightmarish creatures from hell roam the surface, there are still those fighting back against corruption. The two leads would be fresh recruits for a guild. A simple first quest leads to a journey that will finally put an end to a dark and terrible era.

Fandoms
(Willing to double)

Legend of Zelda

Undertale / Deltarune

Dungeons and Dragons

Darkest Dungeon

Pokemon

League of Legends (info below)
Looking for a Kindred to my Pyke or OC. Also haven't played this game in forever so I might need to update myself on lore / new characters.
If we double, here's who I can play for you:
Aatrox
Kayn
Ahri
Evelynn
Darius
Garen
Graves
Pyke
Jhin
Jinx
Katarina
Lux
Thresh
Lucian
Twitch
Draven
Azir
Rengar
Also Kindred

I'm just listing from memory here. If you want a character that isn't here just ask me, I'll most likely be fine with playing them.

Will probably add more down the line.
---

That's all for now. Thanks for taking the time to read this thing I managed to put together at one in the morning, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested in checking out the Ranger x elf pairing. Would you like me to pm you?

I can do somthing D&D like.

Small Update:

-Added Sci-Fi section.

-Added Android x Alien to pairings.

i'm interested in the witch x sorcerer, should i shoot you a pm?