Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I enjoy many genres, but I tend to stay with mostly fantasy. ^.^
Hello, and thank you for taking the time to read this!
Some of you may recognize me, and if you do you may know that my roleplays tend to not make it off the ground too well.....Well, this is a new start, and I plan for this to be a long, and successful journey, hopefully some of you will join me. :D

So, first off, the plot and setting, and all that fun technical jazz, what is it.
I was thinking something along the lines of a fantasy-esque world, with elves and dragons and....um...spiders? The plot would be something along the lines of a group of adventurers doing adventure-y things.

"Um, Neo, it sounds like you haven't thought this out at all...."
You're right, and wrong at the same time. See, I'm not the best at world-building, and while I can conceive a pretty good 'big-picture plot', I'm not so great at sub-plots. BUT! I've been getting into DnD lately, and I think it could be fun to have a sort of guided sandbox-type thing, where the group is put together, and then they can just do whatever, and maybe float towards a big world-saving(or destroying, perhaps we'll be an evil group) plot. I do have a 'big-picture' plot in mind, but I don't see it as too important, because depending on how things go it may need to be edited, or replaced entirely. :3

"Okay, so you want to host a PBF DnD campaign, why not just say that?"
You are once again, both right and wrong at the same time. I want this to resemble an adventure similar to the ones that many DnD players experience, though instead of the usual "I try to hit the goblin" it's going to be more, roleplay-y, where you just hit the friken goblin, or maybe you don't, the point being, you the players get to drive the story, decide where the conflicts and hardships are. While relying on the dice can be fun and lead to some crazy stuff, I don't believe it's a fitting system for a roleplay.

"Is magic going to be a thing, if so how will it work?"
I want to say yes. Magic will be a thing, and I want it to work sorta like in DnD but different. In DnD you have two primary magic caster's, the wizard who is scholarly and obtained magic through learning, and the sorcerer who was just born into it. Our magic system will work in a way where if you can use magic, you were born with it, and you might maybe know one mini-spell, and then you have to study and learn to hone your skills.

"I have more questions, that you are unable to predict, and/or I'm annoyed you are putting words into my mouth!"
Feel free to ask any questions you may or may not have, and I will get to them as soon as possible. :D

Seems a bit vague, but since I was going to keep an eye on it without posting, I thought it'd be better to keep an eye on it and post once on this interest check.

Yeah...it's a lot less vague in my mind....if that's helpful? xD

It's been a while since I've done some play by post role playing, and I want to say I'm interested in keeping my eye on this one as well!

yay, more peoples. :3

1-2 more and I'll get started on setting up stuffs. OwO

Reactions: Ur Degaton
Well, with that we have enough interested parties for me to get this up and rolling, so I'm gonna ask two questions:
Would you guys want a discord thread?
Would you prefer a more heroic path, a villainous one, or possibly a bit of both? I've got a flexible plot in mind, but it depends on how I word it, so important to know what you guys want to do. :3

Reactions: Ur Degaton
What's the technology level in this fantasy roleplay?

I'm gonna be honest with you, I'm gonna have to pull out of this. I've got a couple other rps going and just picked up another. I just don't think I'll be able to properly commit to this. Sorry for popping in without giving it proper thought.

I'm interested! Just shoot me a PM with all the details. It sounds like a load of fun!
I'll be honest: I'll probably forget to PM you...so you might wanna just keep an eye on stuff? O.o

What's the technology level in this fantasy roleplay?
Technology will be rather limited, at most I'd say black-powder weaponry would be the most advanced tech, and that would be rare. ^.^

I'm gonna be honest with you, I'm gonna have to pull out of this. I've got a couple other rps going and just picked up another. I just don't think I'll be able to properly commit to this. Sorry for popping in without giving it proper thought.
Perfectly understandable. I wish you luck in your rping endeavors, and if your plate happens to open up a bit and you're still interested at the time, we'd be happy to welcome you back. :3

*looks at*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
*looks at*
*meows*

Technology will be rather limited, at most I'd say black-powder weaponry would be the most advanced tech, and that would be rare. ^.^

Ahh so like some medieval weaponry, say gunpowder canons have JUST been invented kind of tech? Or more magic type?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Applo
Well, with that we have enough interested parties for me to get this up and rolling, so I'm gonna ask two questions:
Would you prefer a more heroic path, a villainous one, or possibly a bit of both? I've got a flexible plot in mind, but it depends on how I word it, so important to know what you guys want to do. :3
I'm fine with whatever.

I'd like a discord yeah.

And I prefer the heroic path, but a bit of both is fun if you can make that happen.

I'd LOVE a discord and would prefer the "hero" path to stick my chaotic neutral gal in lol. She can also work for the villain side. :3 Depends on the tech level, which so far is looking good~

Ahh so like some medieval weaponry, say gunpowder canons have JUST been invented kind of tech? Or more magic type?

Canons would be relatively new, yes, there will however also be magic 'tech', more in the form of general lighting and such though and not really weaponized. :3

Hm. I'll set it up so our group can be morally ambiguous. Expect a discord in the next couple of days. ^.^

Reactions: junebug