Fantasy-esque Roleplay

Ahh so like some medieval weaponry, say gunpowder canons have JUST been invented kind of tech? Or more magic type?

Canons would be relatively new, yes, there will however also be magic 'tech', more in the form of general lighting and such though and not really weaponized. :3

Hm. I'll set it up so our group can be morally ambiguous. Expect a discord in the next couple of days. ^.^

Moral ambiguity is EVEN BETTER! XD

Indeed. People can be evil...good....or both. So long as none of them have the overwhelming desire to murder everyone else. xD

• Haha
Reactions: junebug
Indeed. People can be evil...good....or both. So long as none of them have the overwhelming desire to murder everyone else. xD

Lol yes! What kind of species can we play?
There will be a variety of races to choose from like any good fantasy setting.
- We'll have our common races: Elves, humans, gnomes and dwarves(though dwarves don't like to leave mountains, so they don't seem as common despite being so).
- There'll of course be more monstrous races: Goblins, demons(different varieties), etc.
- But, there'll also be a couple fun variants for hoomans, possibly other races as well. Demi-gods being one example(though, they aren't half god's in this setting, rather being hoomans granted favor by whatever god)

Reactions: Ur Degaton
So, one of those rps might be shutting down soon. Would it be alright if I join in on that discord? At least until I'm certain what the deal is on my end.

So, one of those rps might be shutting down soon. Would it be alright if I join in on that discord? At least until I'm certain what the deal is on my end.
Of course. We're happy to have you back, even if it's just temporary, though hopefully you can stick around. ^.^

I'll get the discord up tuesday, for those curious. :3

Of course. We're happy to have you back, even if it's just temporary, though hopefully you can stick around. ^.^

I'll get the discord up tuesday, for those curious. :3

So far, yet so near ;___; xD

I am interested in a narrative. I am also intrigued by how you have explained your goals. Maybe we can chat sometime.

*waves* Hi, I would be interested. Its been awhile, but I'm about to be on break for the summer, so I'm in the search for something. If you're all filled up though that's perfectly fine. (:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
I am interested in a narrative. I am also intrigued by how you have explained your goals. Maybe we can chat sometime.
If you pop into the discord, we'd love to have you, there's more information there. ^.^

*waves* Hi, I would be interested. Its been awhile, but I'm about to be on break for the summer, so I'm in the search for something. If you're all filled up though that's perfectly fine. (:
I believe we can make some room for ya, feel free to pop into our discord. :D

Reactions: Duchess
Not sure if this rp is still going or if you have space but if so I'm certainly interested

Not sure if this rp is still going or if you have space but if so I'm certainly interested
Rp hasn't started yet, so if you pop into the discord you've still got some time if you'd like to join. ^.^