Fantasy epic

N

Noka

Original poster
Hello, I am Azul, or Noka if you so please. I was hoping to get a group of dedicated serious roleplayers for a fun trip into my little world. There is a plot, races, combat, romance, adventure you name it. I will act as a DM of sorts, and this time I refuse to let the rp die. This means a axe wielding goblin may emerge from any bush, or a bandit may try and steal your loot. I'll make a character sheet if this picks up any interest. To those that tried to rp with me before my apologies I'm in a much better place and have ample free time.

《 P.A 》(Pre-absence)

The world of Ebonzia was created by a whimsical deity named Valuzium, it is believed to have been created instantaneously with what would now be considered powerful magic. The God wanted his world to be free of malice and malevolence, full of hope, and fulfillment.

He shaped the five continents with exquisite finesse and consideration; mountains, oceans, forest, deserts, and icy landscapes covered the planet. With a single thought life began to emerge, animals of all variety took to the biomes filling Ebonzia with life.

Valuzium wanted a protector, a being to watch over and guard this realm from incursions of evil. Using his power he brought into existence a divine being whom he would name Azreal, a being some may refer to as a celestial with immense capabilities. Valuzium told Azreal that he was the gatekeeper to this world, it's teacher, protector and shepard. Upon creation Azreals mind was filled with the knowledge of the multiverse and he knew good from evil.

Azreal taught the first sentient beings of Mythos to grow crops, read, architecture, and that their purpose was to live freely and avoid evil at all costs. He was proud of them and looked upon them as his own children. Time would pass and the beings would grow and advance quickly. They harnessed the power of mathematics, literature, and were free of evil. Not a single murder had been committed in the first five hundred years since their creation.

The first fully colonized continent would be named Iwanae, and the first nation would be called Tizeria. Azreal himself chose the leader of this nation, a female named Marā Kalani. She would be titled Queen Kalani "The Righteous", and would go on to govern her kingdom for seventy two years.

《 Year 1, A.A. 》(After Absence)

For reasons the beings did not know, their Gods Azreal and Valuzium vanished.

Previously they could communicate directly with Azreal, he would answer their prayers and council them in the ways of benevolence. He gave them hope, courage, and faith in the afterlife. If a negative thought came, he would cleanse their minds.

On the first day of absence panic shook the foundation of Tizeria, beings everywhere prayed consistently trying to hear the word of Azreal; asking if they had done wrong and what they could do to repent and receive forgiveness. When no response was received, matters only became worse. The beings for the first time began to fight and argue, blaming one another unjustly. These emotions of anger and disappointment were new to them, and they wondered if this was the evil Azreal had warned them about for generations.

On the sixth day of absence, the first murder was committed. A man named Grisham could no longer take the pain of losing his creator. He blamed his brother, Eluin, and lashed out in a fit of rage and killed him with a knife meant for food. This single act changed the world of Mythos forever. It brought evil into their world, it was as if an alarm went off around the multiverse alerting malevolent beings of this world. News of the murder spread swiftly through kingdom, shock and outrage was felt amongst them all.

On the seventh day Azreal returned, gathering the most profound of the beings together in their capital city. He told them of his anger, and Valuziums disappointment. He told them that they were flawed, and couldn't go a single week without resorting to evil and ill behavior. They had failed his test. For their actions Ebonzia would now be a Godless world, and they would have to fend for themselves here on out. Azreal cared for the beings still, and as such he gave them one last heeding. Nelaeryns were once ageless, impervious to the effects of time and old age. They did not know what it was like to be sickly or famished. With his departure from this world, that was no longer the case. To their horror, he revealed this.

His last word to the beings, "Nelaeryns".

《 Year 200, A.A. 》

The Nelaeryns coped with the loss in many different ways, but time would continue nonetheless. They adapted and trudged forward, countless hoping to one day regain favor with the Gods by living as Azreal had once told them. Others however, turned weapons designed for hunting on each other for varying reasons. The first one hundred years after the absence of Valuzium and Azreal would best be describe as disarray and confusion.

Word swirled around the multiverse of a Godless planet with countless beings of sentience, causing many different deitys, gods, and daunting primordial lifeforms to flock to Ebonzia. They saw this as an opportunity to gain worshipers, followers, and spread their influence even further. Abaddon arch-demon of wrath and greed was one of them, Tessah, Goddess of light and magic was another. Abaddon showed the Nelearyn the pleasures combat, death and taught them how to make weapons of lethality against their kindred. Tessah taught her followers peace, happiness and how to access the innate magical abilities within their souls. These influencers would take time but ultimately shape the world's culture and lifestyle. Tessah's worshippers were known as Paragons of the Light, while Abaddons were known as Malumi's which is evil in demon tongue.

"The veil between the world of mortals and that of exuberant, potent magical energy is deathly thin. As some scholars have spoken, it is in the crisp air you breath, the bitter cold you feel in the wind, the flesh of mammals, magic is everywhere." Calmly spoke Tessah, Goddess of light. Her physical form was so powerful, she could not truly be seen by the Nelaeryns, only as a beam of light.

"The walls between dimensions, realities, and realms are as fragile as weak glass now that your Gods have abandoned you. They have lost hope, deeming you unfit, flawed, wasted effort and time." Her voice began to gain more heart felt emotions.

"But I see the error of their ways, not yours. You are a young species, so naive to the ways of the universe, but I digress. I, Tessah of the light will guide those that seek enlightenment and condone the wicked ways of the flesh." She professed.