Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Sci fi, anything in which the world itelf is extremely interesting.
Sometimes, feral animals and brutish thugs just won't do the job you need done for a fantasy work? So what better way to raise the heat than to fling open the gates of hell and throw whatever comes out into the fray! Whether it's the fine art of corrupting good intentions, unleashing a can of red-hot mind-blowing turbo-violence, or insulting a priest's deceased mother, few creatures hold such a wide range of interpretations as Hell's denizens.

Warhammer_Daemon_of_Chaos_Bloodletter.jpg maxresdefault (2).jpg tumblr_nj8x9pQSSQ1rsxqqio1_500.jpg DBZHFIL.jpg
So, Iwaku... how do you like your demons?

I like classic mythological demons, but I also have a soft spot for Dark Souls's chaotic demon race.

I like to imagine that some demons are just a different race and humans labeled them as demons because they're scared of them.

But there also exists demons that play on a more spiritual level and those are the ones that are of the actual hell variety. Whose interest is purely in corrupting humans for reasons that could only be guessed at. Perhaps they're just interested in 'corrupting' us to gain a corporeal foothold in a world they can't wholly exist in.

Sometimes I feel like the term demon doesn't have the gravitas it once had. But perhaps that's all for the best. Maybe they thrive on fear and making the term so common place is doing more damage than any religious fear mongering ever could. Or I could be horribly wrong and our labeling of so many things in fiction as demons is only adding to their strength... O_O

I need to get some sleep... >_>

I like to view demons as chaotic evil, completely irredeemable, and generally the worst supernatural being of them all.
Remember kids, submitting to chaos is never cool.
23b.jpg

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Applo
Demons = bad, evil, and probably ugly, too. Or not something you can comprehend upon looking at. Just bad mojo with a will of its own, you know?

Handsome, smouldering demons with some rigidly observed - but ultimately ass-backwards - moral code pls.

I like them as tempters who prey on human weaknesses and curiosities. Appearance-wise I can't decide what I like more, human or non-human. On one hand non-humans are pretty fun to design, but on the other hand it's more terrifying if you can't spot the danger. All in one is an option, I suppose. lol

And, you know, Xellos is bae. <3
[spoili]
4V7nACe.jpg
[/spoili]

Status
Not open for further replies.