Fantasy Creatures

K

Kitti

Original poster
[size=+1]
the_elder_scrolls__bosmer_by_dsiwek-d3ds07b.jpg

“Elves are wonderful. They provoke wonder.
Elves are marvelous. They cause marvels.
Elves are fantastic. They create fantasies.
Elves are glamorous. They project glamour.
Elves are enchanting. They weave enchantment.
Elves are terrific. They beget terror.
The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
No one ever said elves are nice.
Elves are bad.”

What is your favorite fantasy creature and why?
[/size]

GoldProsperity.jpg

Golden Imperial Dragon, Symbol of Wisdom, Prosperity, and Benevolence.

The phoenix because of the message of redemption that follows it

The western Dragon! Just because of its ferocity and its sheer awesomeness! :D

Leviathan. Sea creature, one of the seven princes of hell, vicious. Badass.

i really have two choices that i could go with both for different reasons

fairies because the little girl in me loves the magic and splendor of thinking that in the flower garden their are things that are happy and playing.

and the succubus because immortal beauty is something that every girl wants

._. I don't want immortal beauty.

-will edit once I think of my favorite.<3-

._. I don't want immortal beauty.

-will edit once I think of my favorite.<3-
but with the immortal beauty comes immortality which will make you a cultured person because you will have lived through things and lived everywhere.

But to be immortal is a curse, for you watch the world suffer and can never escape it, as nature is planned for you to at a point near the end of your life.
Mortality is organic.

Organic things are good.

Just ask Whole Foods.

But to be immortal is a curse, for you watch the world suffer and can never escape it, as nature is planned for you to at a point near the end of your life.
Mortality is organic.

Organic things are good.

Just ask Whole Foods.
atropa belladonna is also organic but you dont see anyone munching on that

i will have long beautiful life over ugly death any day...im just waiting for some demon to offer it to me

o wo. . . . .

SO.
I LYK WEREWOLVES, NYMPHS (DRYADS, SPECIFICALLY), AND MERMAIDS.

BECAUSE.
TRUE LEGENDS MAKE THEM SCARY,
AND AWESOME
AND MAKE ME HAPPY.
YAY.

o wo. . . . .

SO.
I LYK WEREWOLVES, NYMPHS (DRYADS, SPECIFICALLY), AND MERMAIDS.

BECAUSE.
TRUE LEGENDS MAKE THEM SCARY,
AND AWESOME
AND MAKE ME HAPPY.
YAY.
omg mermaids YES
but only because i want a fishtank with a hot guy in it ^_^

Dragons of all cultures and Unicorns! 8D

I Guess I like The Seiryu Best, Because He's Awsome for being Part Of the Four Guardians, Besides Genbu, Suzaku and Byakko.

Kouryu is awsome too. But Seiryu is by far my personal favorite.

I Guess I like The Seiryu Best, Because He's Awsome for being Part Of the Four Guardians, Besides Genbu, Suzaku and Byakko.

Kouryu is awsome too. But Seiryu is by far my personal favorite.
if we are talking Guardians i want cerberus i mean who doesnt want a three headed hell hound ((would love it even more if it was the one from billy and mandy with the poodle head))

Fairies because it brings out the child in me. I love the idea of magic around me everywhere I go.

I do not frequent the grounds of fantasy very often, but I think that my favourite creature is the Minotaurus, the half man half bull beast that comes from greek mythology. There is just something inspiring about him as he is depicted wielding an axe, waiting at the deepest ends of an inescapable labyrinth.

I do not frequent the grounds of fantasy very often, but I think that my favourite creature is the Minotaurus, the half man half bull beast that comes from greek mythology. There is just something inspiring about him as he is depicted wielding an axe, waiting at the deepest ends of an inescapable labyrinth.
that is a sad story if you read about it