Fantasy, Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pooderthepirate

Original poster
I've been itching for a good Fantasy role play(Magic, dragons, evil people out to do something bad, etc.) but I just can't seem to find anyone interested.

SO

I want someone who loves fantasy just as much as me, who doesn't throw 5-6 paragraphs a post at me and expect the same in return. I don't have a plot yet, so let's come up with one together!
And just so you know, I love romance. c:

*raises hand slowly*
Fantasy is my favorite, and I love fantasy rps. I'm totally up for one if you still are.
Trust me, I'm not the kind of person who gives you an incredibly long response and expect the same back. I don't really like when people do.
And romance is good too.
Romance is wonderful.

This sounds amazing.... I am definitely in!
A romancey- fantasy?
I tend to do about 2 paragraphs... I can't push it further at times XD

Hey! I loooove fantasy. Currently in a major writing slump, meaning i haven't been writing much, but I REALLY want to shove myself out of it and starting off with someone who doesn't expect massive amounts of writing would be great.

Also. Romance yes. I'm all for MxF, MxM, FxF (though im inexperienced writing FxF).

Hey! I loooove fantasy. Currently in a major writing slump, meaning i haven't been writing much, but I REALLY want to shove myself out of it and starting off with someone who doesn't expect massive amounts of writing would be great.

Also. Romance yes. I'm all for MxF, MxM, FxF (though im inexperienced writing FxF).
I'm the same way and if you wanna message, we can come up with something! I'm only experienced in MxF but I'm willing to do FxF too.

You guys can message too. I'm always looking. (: I'm looking for mxf.

I'd be interested in coming up with a plot with you :) just shoot me a pm

Status
Not open for further replies.