Fantasy adventure (chat)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skylar

Original poster
Hello, Ive been having a lot of fun with my current role play but at times it goes slow so i was wanting to have a second rp going on so i would have even more fun role playing. The theme for the rp is on the rp forum, this forum will be for chatting, showing character info and stuff. I have 2 rules: keep bad language to a minimum and to make sure every ones having fun. This will also be a chat role play so more interaction and less long paragraphs. Wether you join or not have fun with your rping.

For character creation please post what you were like (basic looks, personality) before the transformation, post what the transformation was like (felt like), and what your character is currently.

Question : How will you RP-ing in this Chat?? did we just open conversation or what?

Well we get a couple people playing and then start chatting/roleplaying.

another question since I'm new to Rping what is the settings of the story? the limitation of magic, races, etc

It all depends on who makes the rp but i dont really care to much certain things can make rping lots of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.