Fantastical and Exciting Adventures... IN SPAAAAACE!: THE ADVENTURE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Uh huh."
"...and furthermore- are you even listening to me?" The four-foot-tall ball of matted, greyish-brown fur asked
"Nope"
"I don't have to put up with this."
"You do if you want your parking ticket in, shitlicker." GAX said in a casual tone, as if racial slurs were the most natural thing in the world. Granted, for GAX, they were the most natural thing in the world.
"What?"
"Did I misspeak?"
"You can't just call me that!"
"Really now? Because, see, last time I checked your kind eats shit.", GAX probed the air with her tongue, "Smells like it, too."
"It is a complex biological resin-"
"-Which is a fancy way of saying shit. Look, we can argue about this all day or you can just admit you're a shitlicker and pay your stupid ticket, and that guy-", she pointed a tentacle at a man dry-heaving on the floor, "-can get your putrid stench out of his nose. Seriously, I can smell it through the slot."
"You disgust me.", the Vorboli hissed as it dropped an envelope into a mail-chute.
"Feeling's mutual. Try smelling less like a septic tank next time."

"Alright." Akira ended the call before walking into the bar. He doubted anyone would mind as he dragged Jack's body out of the bar or even through the streets, eventually dispensing it in front of Treboc.
"There he is. Admitted to his crimes and everything. He's dead now, though, but nobody seemed to mind, so I guess he's got a reputation. A rape reputation."

His head turned to eye some woman ramming through a crowd and spinning knives, causing a large amount of commotion. "...Who the Hell is that? A junkie?"

Treboc raised his right eye-brow in a quizzical expression, he slowly released a puff of smoke. "I guess... Junkies are known to do weird things. But then again, it could just be a weirdo. Space is full of weirdos. But uh, I couldn't tell ya." Treboc glanced at the dead body of Dingo Jack. He smiled at Akira, "Fantastic work! Looks like a clean kill? Strange he wasn't wearing any power armor or anything." Treboc took another smoke of his cigarette, as he glanced at Akira, "So, want to go after anyone else? I've been looking up for potential deviants for you to go after if you are willing..."

Peter piped up speaking in his usual dead-pan voice, "Hooray, User was not harmed in capture of Deviant Designated Dingo Jack." Peter focused several of his visual receptors onto Akira, and began tapping his legs while making clicking sounds. Peter then focused his visual receptors on Treboc, "Statement: Shipment is going through, credits will be networked directly to account, would you like your cut to be physical or wired here? Primary User does not wish for me to provide access code to account for wiring, she thinks my memory banks will not work properly, so Enforcer With Assigned Moniker Treboc will have to wait until Primary User returns..."

Treboc gave a small chuckle, "Yeah, I think for such a large payment I'll just have the cut wired here, when she returns from the delivery." Treboc pulled out another cigarette and offered it to Akira, "Want a smoke? And want any more information on any other criminals, or do you just want to relax at one of the many shows playing, or play a few games of chance?" Treboc began tapping on his wrist comm device, as a large Robot with a giant square torso rolled towards Treboc. It maneuvered its lengthy claws as it picked up Dingo Jack, as the torso opened up, and began producing some blue flames. Dingo Jack's body was tossed in, as the torso immediately shut with a loud clamp. "Body disposed..." the machine stated in a sing-songy tune, before it immediately was rolling away from Treboc.

Akira's visor slid up to reveal his mouth as he accepted the cigarette. "Well I'm not tired, so I guess I'll take another job or two. I actually think I should take care of that one chick. She's spinning knives around; someone's gonna get hurt."

He flicked the cigarette into a disposal bin. "I'll take that serial killer you mentioned later, but first I'm gonna try and take out that junkie. She's clearly on space-meth; she needs to go to a medical clinic." he almost reached for his sword. "I'll try and do this one nonlethal. She doesn't deserve to die."

"Call me if you need me!" he called, running after the woman.

Ghriin didn't look back, but things seemed to slow down as she focused on and decided her escape route. There was an incinerator shaft as expected, as well as some narrow alleys - some too narrow for her to go through shoulder-wise, but she could slip through them sideways. They really liked to pack these buildings tight. That would probably cause a great blaze eventually. Either way, it supplied Ghriin with escape routes.

She couldn't tell that another person who could do some damage was focused on her due to the attention already on her. She didn't want to look back, she might run into a wall, or she might hurt someone. It didn't matter, they probably weren't faster than her. She was close to the alleys anyway, which she had decided would be her escape route. She just had to sidle up towards a building until she got in deep, or to the other side. Depending on how the area was arranged.

Treboc nodded, "Yeah, go get that junkie! I'll send you the co-ords to a medical clinic if you can't find an info booth!"

Kolan was still tapping on the information booth, as his Yret Akan's ears twitched. Akan glanced up as he saw Ghriin running wild and using taking out blades, swinging them around like a mad man. "Kolan, you may want to take a look at this..." Kolan glanced at Ghriin who was running wild, as a man in glowing armor was pursuing her. Kolan just grinned as he slowly began following them. "Aran, this should be interesting, besides a show isn't starting up for awhile." so Kolan and Aran began following this chase scene, while walking incredibly casually, but still trying to keep them both in eye sight.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two DMV Security Droids walked up to GAX, "DMV Employee GAX, are you in need of the Security Droids? Are the customers being unruly?" they hummed in a deep mechanized voice.

It was thanks to his armor that Akria managed to keep up with the humanoid, paired with his determination to catch her. He had to, for safety reasons.

It wasn't until she attempted to sidle between buildings that he was able to catch her- and right on time; she could have gotten stuck. He grabbed her firmly, yet not enough to hurt her, by the wrist before speaking, "Miss, I think you're having a bad trip. Please settle down and I'll help you to a medical clinic."

"Eh, I'll be fine. That's what the force-field is for, after all." The transparent wall crackled as GAX tapped it.

The Security Droids continued staring at GAX, "Want us to rough any of them up?" they hummed in unison. People in the DMV lined were fairly horrified at the idea. One of the droids turned to face them, "Pay attention at Space DMV." he said to the people in line.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kolan and Aran kept following the pursuer and the pursued.

"Say, what do you think this is about Aran?"
"I'm not sure..."
"Still, it'd be entertaining to watch, before a show starts..."
"Sir we still have business to do."
"Relaax..." Kolan said as he pulled out a Torek stick and lit it with his cybernetic hand's plasma torch function. The pair continued following at a casual speed, of course by going at this speed, they were a fair bit away from the two.

"Only the ones that cry." GAX said, loud enough for the front of the queue to hear.
She paused a moment. "Oh, and the glib-glob back there. DON'T THINK I CAN'T SEE YOU, YOU SLIMY LITTLE BASTARD."

A man grabbed her arm just as she was about to make her escape. His grip was firm, tight. She had to get her thumbs out. Something about a trip? She wasn't going anywhere. She looked back at the man and began shouting in her native tongue - oh, did I mention her tongue is orange? Anyway, unless they were familiar with her language, they wouldn't understand the sick burns she was slinging at them, and she hoped that either their inability to understand, or their blood boiling from the comments themselves would cause them to lose focus long enough to get her thumb out. Of course, in case that didn't work, she simply shouted out "Bounty hunters!" in an attempt to startle the man.

She was frustrated that she'd been caught so quickly.

This was bad; she was speaking in tongues, and clearly afraid of someone chasing her, no doubt a hallucination.

"Miss, just please calm down. I'm here to help." he said, gently tossing Ghriin onto his shoulder for easy carrying. With his arm wrapped firmly around her waist, she couldn't easily escape.

"I'm just gonna bring you to a medical clinic until whatever you're on wears off." he said, walking back. "Just calm down. Do you have a name?"

This son of a bitch didn't understand what was going on. Throwing her around like some kind of ballistic idiot, and now that she understood, he thought she was on drugs. "I'm not on drugs, you idiot! I'm running away!" She brought her knee back and brought it straight into his (armored) solar plexus. This would, of course, hurt her, but she was used to having to do this and coping with the pain.

"Running away?!" Akira exclaimed as the girl's knee clanged against an armor plate. He set her down on her feet. "Don't worry; I won't let some innocent get hurt by thugs. I'm a champion of JUSTICE." he clanged his fist against his chest. "Who's even chasing after you?"

He examined the girl's attire. "...Was it Dingo Jack?"

Dingo Jack was the worst name to hear in this neck of the woods. She would've killed him herself given the opportunity. "No, but thank you for asking. I don't drink, my liver's too small too help me with that, so that [expletive deletive in native tongue] wasn't a problem. Can you keep a secret?" She looked around since she was being forced to stay where she was. "Can you move in between me and those two people in the Earth Federation uniforms for me? I can hide behind you. They're after me."

"Now look at what you have done! You caused a panic!" Grey exclaimed, reacting to the fleeing girl, "We're supposed to be incognito!"
"Eh, they'll be fine Grey. Leave it be." Captain Jonathan was already walking in the other direction, eager to see the sights.
"But Captain! This is serous! You might of hurt somebody!" Grey cried out running to catch up.
"Drop it, and that's an order."
"Sigh, yes sir" Grey muttered, moving on to another sector.

"Wait, what?" Akira asked. "Why would Earth Federation forces be after you?"

He stood quiet for a moment. "Was it indecent exposure? Because I was going to offer helping you find better clothes than that. I can kinda see your panties, Mis- good lord, are those mesh?!"

Kolan and Aran continued briskly walking until they noticed the Glowing LED Samurai, Kolan offered a wave, "Hey, do you know anything about what was going back there?" Aran the Yret glanced up at Kolan, "That was the person who was running around... Why did you need to confirm, or ask a question like that?" Kolan shrugged, "Felt like it." Kolan raised his cybernetic arm behind his head and began scratching the back of his head.

He stood up after finishing his meal. He called Hzz's native name, before saying, "I assume I need to give them a moniker in order to identify myself. This is a predicament, as I lack a name. Is there any name that I can give them in order for them to understand, without a doubt, that I come from you," he then said Hzz's native name. "They need to know that I do not come under a false pretense."

Hzz smirked at the man, "Without a name yet? Ah, it reminds me of my home-world, you are nameless until you accomplish a feat." Hzz rubbed his claws together, "Let's see if you want them to know you come directly from me, use either Graal'gix, or Rargtharp. Either of these titles will let you know that you are coming from me." Hzz nodded, as he glanced at the cast iron bowl.

Hzz picked up the bowl in his right claw, as he nodded at the man, "Remember which section you are going to? And play with your wits about you, I'm sure you'll do fine." Hzz headed back to the kitchen to return the bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.