1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Open to anything, but particularly enjoy gothic horror, urban fantasy, science fiction, post-apocalypse, and steampunk.

Thoughts?​

So it's a remake?
That's good, the movies could use one honestly.

Yee-ap.

Something about going into an alternate dimension giving them powers this time.

Also, Johnny Storm is black, and I believe Sue Storm is actually the adopted one, into the Storm family.

Everyone's way too fucking young (or young looking, which is not cool, but whatever).

I got low expectations, really low expectations, but we'll see. I guess.

:/

It's Marvel, not DC.
I got faith they'll make it quality and enjoyable.

I think the point of making them young is because of the incarnation they're going for in which they were all transformed while they were still teens. I don't know for sure, but it's possible that they'll age over the course of the movie.

Looks to be more of a reboot than a remake.

But we've got the writer and director of Chronicle at the helm, so I can expect something of interest. But to be honest, I started laughing when I saw a Fantastic Four trailer for 2015.

It's Marvel, not DC.
I got faith they'll make it quality and enjoyable.

Correction, it's Fox. Marvel is only involved as far as owning the parent property. They don't have film rights (sold off long ago in order to stave off bankruptcy).

My problem is that this was a rushed film in order to RETAIN those same film rights. If this film hadn't of come out this very year, Marvel would have gotten FF back, and we'd be seeing a very different Fantastic Four in 2-4 years time.

• Thank You
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Correction, it's Fox. Marvel is only involved as far as owning the parent property. They don't have film rights (sold off long ago in order to stave off bankruptcy).

My problem is that this was a rushed film in order to RETAIN those same film rights. If this film hadn't of come out this very year, Marvel would have gotten FF back, and we'd be seeing a very different Fantastic Four in 2-4 years time.
Oh... :/

Consider me worried then.

It looks so AWESOME :D

But everyone seems waaaay too young o.O It's like Reed created the fountain of youth during his first few years of college and shared it with everyone! >_< YOU HAVE BABYFACES GUYS! It will take time to get used to...

I also can't get over JAMIE BELL playing Ben Grimm.

DA FUQ.

At first, I thought my lack of enthusiasm came from me just being too stoned to do more than sit and stare at the video. But as I really searched my feelings, I realized this is how I feel:

Meh. D:

And this is why it's almost certain to be shitty. :lol:

I don't know. I actually like the feel the trailer gave off. It felt very Avengers: Age of Ultron-y, and I like movies like that. I never liked the original Fantastic Four due to so much cheese, so I'm actually kinda looking forward to this, regardless of how rushed it may have been.

YOU CAN'T HAVE A BLACK HUMAN TORCH! THAT'S STUPID AND NON-CANON!

Reactions: Fluffy
Asmodeus basically said what I was going to say:

YOU CAN'T JUST KEEP MAKING PEOPLE BLACK AT RANDOM TO MAKE UP FOR YOUR WHITING OUT OF OTHER MOVIES, HOLLYWOOD.

^ Ya. The white guilt in Hollywood always ends up manifesting itself in silly ways.

[2]

This is a last minute money squeeze. I would be very surprised if it was anything better than bad.

Fox needs to stop ruining things...
I still haven't forgiven them for firefly.

How come it's always a guy that gets a color change? xD At least if it goes from white to black. It's always the guy, never the girl! I WANTED A HOT BLACK CHICK DAMN IT!!!

Reactions: Thought Manifest
Status
Not open for further replies.