Status
Not open for further replies.

King

I read it in the paper so it must be true.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm an afternoon and 1am poster lmao
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
- Horror
- Paranormal
- Supernatural
- Biblical
- Sci Fi
- World War I II
- Roman / Greek
- 80s / 90s
- Romance
- Occult
Greetings. I'm going to jump right into the deep end so you can get what you want to know!

About me:

I'm King - I'm currently involved in six roleplays that are working swimmingly. I'm working full time and can respond between one day and one week. I'm easy to talk to and love getting them DMs. I text type in PMs, but not in my roleplays. I love to decorate my posts and expect nothing in return! I'm mature and most of my roleplay's involve dark and adult themes. And as 2010-Tumblr-Edgy as it sounds; The twisted the better. That does not mean I'm exempt from loving some fluff and magical romance from time to time.

I'm currently being very picky with my partners - This method has helped me connect with people I really write well with and avoids me from starting a roleplay with someone who I don't write well with. It also stops me from being too much of a pansy to say no to a RP lmao.
devider2.gif

Needs in a Partner:

An 18+ Partner.
A person who can write at an advanced level.
Realistic Face Claims.
A nice person to talk to c:
Someone who is dedicated and patient.

Bonus points:

Someone who likes a lil' bit of decoration.
OOC chats.
Similar posting pattern to me - Every other day to a week maybe?
Some 3D characters, people who aren't just a cliche or a three line personality.

Current points!:

I'm looking for someone who is semi active, maybe every day / every other day posting, and at least some communication! Since I'm in about 1/2 every day post RPs and the rest are once a week/fortnight, I'd like something a little more current!

I'm only looking for ONE more partner!

devider2.gif

What I'm looking for:

FANTASTIC BEASTS

Bold = Preferred Role

Credence x Graves
OC x Newt Scamander

ROGUE ONE

OC x Canon - Willing to double
Also willing to do something outside of the Rogue One cast! I'm not that well versed in Star Wars, so I'd appreciate someone who isn't too anal about details

SHERLOCK
*spoilers for last series*
Moriarty x John

I love Sherlock, hated the last episode though. I would like to do a RP and as of course, I'm not sure specifically what I'd like to do. I have a plot idea with Moriarty x John, when Sherlock 'dies' (or when Mary dies) John goes off the rails, taking Moriarty's enticing offer for John to come and work with him. Moriarty takes advantage of John's vulnerability. If we're going for when Mary dies, Moriarty can give John the reason why he faked his own death etc. John can get some sort of Stockholm syndrome and start to emphasize with Moriarty. Etc, we can take it from here 8) I love playing Moriarty, obviously lmao. I'd love to discuss plot ideas and stuff!!

Other things I'd be down for:
*= how much I'm interested currently

- I want a RP with a character with DID dating someone without it. But only one of their personalities with aware they have DID, one of them is dating the second character, one is a child etc. I would like to play either character! ******

- Prison. Idk, I want a prison RP. **

- Country man x city man, Moving into the heart of the bible belt is everyone's worst nightmare, half the residents know it. However when you're stuck there, at least a friendly cowboy will help you out. Don't catch a crush though, it'll ruin everything. ***

- Cannibal x boyfriend : A fancy cannibal really misses his terrible habit, his naive boyfriend is too much of a pleaser to say no to helping him get back into it. **

- Time traveler x Historical figure. I'll be either, if I chose the historical figure, I'd choose a roman emperor! I'd love to see the romance between two men from centuries apart. Alternatively, a time traveler's historical relative meets my roman and they fall in love, que the greatgreatgreat-grand-person having to take the other to each time for romantic dates. ***

Thank you for reading - Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Reactions: Blood_stains_brown
baby bump - I've got some rly good ideas and a hankering for magic hmu​

So we had previously discussed a roleplay and it didn't work out, but I'd like to try again as Newt if you're interested.

Reactions: King
So we had previously discussed a roleplay and it didn't work out, but I'd like to try again as Newt if you're interested.

Hey! Of course! I can PM you later on this evening! <3

Reactions: lxngdon
bippity boppity bee​
someone play Credence for me​

also im only looking for Graves x Credence atm...​

Lil edit to say I'm looking for Rogue one maybe but definitely graves x credence thank u c:

wooow I'm looking for one or two more partners... I added stuff to the OP! Definitely looking for Rogue one or Sherlock!

BUMP because I'm back and looking for literally anything that you see here, maybe only one more partner, or two.

OKAY so my roleplay's are moving at a slow pace and I kinda want another lmao, I added some other orignal ideas too! I'm a casual looker now, so hmu if you wanna discuss a plot further 8)

Last edited:
Whoah I love these requests! I'd be interested in:

- - Cannibal x boyfriend : A fancy cannibal really misses his terrible habit, his naive boyfriend is too much of a pleaser to say no to helping him get back into it. **

- Prison RP

- BBC John/Moriaty

- - Social Sadist x Victim : A man who loves seeing people cry can't usually find love, unless he fakes it. I have a fun character who really finds joy on making people cry. Your character could be young and naive, or totally a masochist who doesn't mind. *

Whoah I love these requests! I'd be interested in:

- - Cannibal x boyfriend : A fancy cannibal really misses his terrible habit, his naive boyfriend is too much of a pleaser to say no to helping him get back into it. **

- Prison RP

- BBC John/Moriaty

- - Social Sadist x Victim : A man who loves seeing people cry can't usually find love, unless he fakes it. I have a fun character who really finds joy on making people cry. Your character could be young and naive, or totally a masochist who doesn't mind. *

hey!! I'll shoot you a PM so we can have a chat 8)

Reactions: London
Status
Not open for further replies.