Fangs And Fur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indie, white
Indie nodded as Luka told her to return to her wolf form which she would do once their dance ended. When it did she excused herself, and if anyone asked if she wanted to dance she would say she wasn't feeling good and was returning to her room. She went to Luka's room and changed before returning to the ball in her usual white wolf form before threading through the dancing figures to find her master. He was sitting next to another suitor and she sat on the floor next to him.

Nicole, purple
Nicole looked over to see that the man that sat next to her was the prince. "Evening your majesty. You are a rather talented dancer." She stated trying to be polite with him, though she really wasn't sure what to say. She hadn't really tried to get close to him during that first week and it might come across as her being cold or thinking she was better then him. "It must be tiresome to dance with so many. Too bad you cant just forget about the ball and send all of these women home. It doesn't look like your enjoying being paired up with anyone."

Luka, white
"Thanks. I couldn't agree with that anymore. I don't even want to rule. And none of these ladies are my type. Some would make great friends but honestly to commit to love someone forever. Love itself is stupid." He mutters the last part. A servant brings them both red liquid in a wine glass.

Nicole, purple
"Do you really feel that way about all of these women? About the possibility of love? There has to be a reason you don't believe in such a thing, but I doubt I could be the one to help you, you have to figure that thing out on your own. Personally, I think love can be something that grows over time, it might start out as a friendship or just a liking of another before it becomes something more." She said accepting the glass from one of the servants. "After all, isn't friendship a form of love? If you don't believe in love at all, how can you have friends." She said thinking logically as she spoke. "Don't get me wrong, love can be rather complicated, but it exists Im sure of it. I haven't found anyone myself, but that will change I hope."

Indie, white
Indie continued to sit next to Luka and Nicole and listened to their conversation wondering just how her master would take the woman's advice. Perhaps he would just laugh it off or maybe he would think about this woman's words. She hoped that he would at least give it a thought.

Luka, white
"Well. I guess you have a point there Nicole of England." He says switching to a slight smirk. Over the course of the weak he took the liberty to do a background checking on all of the girls. Some were sent home straight away. Others he let stay. "Love is still a stupid emotion. And I will always think that. In the end love is nothing more then betrayal. Anyways enough of the point of love. Shall we dance?" He asks now standing and holding out his hand. "I honestly save the ones I thought would be good dancers for last. I'm not going to lie some were tripping and falling all over me." He laughs heatedly.

Kira, blue
Kira took advantage of being call by Luka to rush back in. What would happen with the red head? She was curious, but not curious enough to stay out with them. Kira would find out anyways.
When she was back in, she saw Luka with a suitor and the big wolf. It was the same wolf that had dinner with them, and it was a really beautiful creature. She took a mental note to remember asking Luka about it. It looked something more than a simple pet.
Kira just started talking to another suitor, who was annoying her with questions about the prince and the ten minutes they spent together.

Jonathon
Jonathon rushes to the ballroom after spending hours preparing food and drinks for the guests. He is wearing a formal black tuxedo along with white gloves and a tray full of beverages to offer to the suitors. He approaches a suitor who was stunning. She was talking to another suitor and he approaches with a bow.
Jonathon: "Good evening M'Lady. May I offer you a drink or be of service to you." [I smile holding the tray] @Zaira

Status
Not open for further replies.