Fangs and Fur (ReVamped!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indie, green
Indie cuddles with Luka though she looks at him a bit surprised. She didn't know if she should be happy that he would pick her if he had no other option, but part of her was hurt because she was his last option, not because he wanted to be with her for anything other then because he trusted her.

"Im happy I can keep you warm Luka." She said with a small smile. "Though you could have anyone keep you warm like this you know, well anyone that is like me, a werewolf or a human." She said closing her eyes just to enjoy being closer to Luka a man she loved.

"It wouldn't be the same. I love when your close to me." He whispers as he gets closer to her. He pulls her close and crawls on top of her his fangs gazing her neck gently "Indie? Would you let me bite you?" He whispers with his hot breath hitting her neck.

Indie, green
"Your right it isn't the same, but Im not the only one that is warm." She said after a few minutes. When Luka moved to be above her, she new her heartbeat increased, something she could never hide from him. She shivered feeling his breath against her neck and she nodded. "You can always bite me Luka...." She said looking up at him with love. How could she hide how she felt around him in such situations?

"You love me don't you Indie? I have known for a while. Just because I don't love you now doesn't mean I won't." He says before his fangs press slightly into her neck. Being bitten was more pleasure then pain. Only ejecting venom caused pain.

Indie, green
Yes she loved him, but to hear that he knew it was something she hadn't been aware of. Wasn't that going to make it harder for him to go through with this whole situation. As his fangs sank into her neck she gasped before relaxing and letting him take what he wanted of her blood. She hoped that he came to love her, at least that he would be happy with her, but only if he wasn't happy with anyone else.

Soon pulling away he lapped up the rest of the blood with his tongue. He rolls off of her and pulls her close. He soon falls asleep Nuzzled up into her breast. He was a weirdo but he simply loved to be close to her. That was his weakness. Indie.

Indie, green
As Luka pulled away from her neck she put an arm around him and closed her eyes as well. She was usually left a bit weak from being bitten by Luka. She let out a happy sigh her ears still moving around even in her sleep keeping a watch on his safety.

(Kinda have to wait for others reply. So I stop for now)

Reactions: Minx
The day was normal, for Silvia had not decided to leave her room. The female werewolf stood in front of a mirror turning from side to side, she wore a gray hoodie with fur around the lining of the hood, a simple black skirt and leggings with black flats. A white tank top underneath...and those stupid...unnecessary undergarments. As one that was among the forest all her life, such clothing was never used. But it was quite "impolite" to be clothing free around the castle.

Her hair was the normal messy white, with the big grayish white furry ears popping out from the top sides of her head. And the same color tail hanging out from her hoody. She grinned, trying to see how her facial expressions were coming along... Not bad. Besides the larger than normal canines. It was one of the many reasons she stayed in the castle. Humans never like one like her. Plus with the new females trying to become mates with luka, ment more talking. A thing she hated the most about "formal life"

She didn't understand why people talked so much, grunts, growls and whines worked perfectly for her. The one thing that bothered her most though...was indie. She had never seen her throughout her life in the castle, but she knew that she was territorial, (from all the scents she gave off) and over jealous of anyone else who dared to love luka. Now Silvia didn't care for their mating rituals, and why so many women, had to meet the king. She sighed and rubbed her face with both hands. "Such curiosity will be end..." She stopped there. Correcting her sentence "such curiosity will be the end for me" she said with a nod and a smile. Grammar was hard... Too hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jonathon
Jonathon rushes downstairs after spending hours preparing food and drinks for the guests. He is wearing a formal black tuxedo along with white gloves and a tray full of beverages to offer to the suitors. He approaches a suitor who was stunning. He approaches with a bow.

Jonathon: "Good evening M'Lady. May I offer you a drink or be of service to you." [I smile holding the tray] @Zaira

Status
Not open for further replies.