Fangs and Fur (ReVamped!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luka stands up. "I'm going to be blunt. The garden that is beautiful even in winter is off limits. It seems Aria forgot to tell you such things. Also if any of you enter my mothers garden I will not be hesitant in hurt or possible killing you. Apart from that I'm a fairly nice guy unless angered which is rare." He says before sitting and eating his food.

Haemus and Ezra
Haemus and Ezra stood in the dining hall wearing the atypical garments of manservants, the white button up shirt along with a pair of dark slacks and a black waist apron tied securely around their waist. The clothing was of obvious low quality, not that either of the twins gave a damn. They've worn worse and much more demeaning outfits before. Haemus was antsy, he felt like tonight was a good night like any other to kill their targets in fact he felt like it was the perfect night where they were all seated at dinner. They could kill the suitors all at once, poison their food with a bit of Arsenic then watch the rich slimy bastards gobble it out and then they could be on their merry way to soon being a couple hundred million pounds richer. However, Ezra had put his foot down. There was to be absolutely no killing of any type tonight, especially when that she-wolf is in the vicinity.
Ezra continued serving the guests, polite and well mannered as any servant should be. He set their silver trays before them and Haemus filled their glasses with wine, white for starters. They continued this routine until the suitors and the prince were served and they managed to do so without a bitter Haemus spontaneously deciding to slit their throats so in Ezra's book it was a job well done. After they had finished and Haemus went back to standing near a light fixture on the wall, Ezra went to speak to Prince Luka.
"M'lord? Is everything so far acceptable?" Ezra asked in that soft voice of his, his eyes downcast. His brother stood near the light fixture with one arm tucked behind the back and the other folded near his front with a small hand towel draped over his arm. Ezra was obviously much more suited for the role, until Haemus could get past his general dislike for the the Royals he was going to be a liability.

Last edited:
As the servant known as Erza made his way to his side Luka looked up at him. "Everything is fine. Its more then accepable, like always. You two Have done a great job. Go have the rest of the night off." He says with a slight smile. Luka was never really mean to any of the servants and most enjoyed working their. Working for the King or the Queen was. A different story they didn't care much about the servants well being. "Keep that brother of your out of trouble. And their is a surprise in your quarters." He smiles.

(The surprise is either a favored sweet by the two or new and better quality clothing or a nice amount of gold coins. Which ever.)

Ezra allowed a shark like smile to grace his lips, revealing a pair of canines that looked to be sharpened to a point perfect for piercing flesh. "Of Course Milord, but feel free to call either of us should anything go awry.." Ezra said in a low hum of his voice. There were some differences between the twins, of course Ezra was more level headed out of the two of them but there were some physical differences as well. Haemus was the elder twin, and he possessed the majority of the werewolf gene, including the ability to shape shift, but Haemus was entirely dependant on blood. Whereas Ezra possessed more of the vampiric gene, all smooth granite skin and sharp fangs. Ezra ate regular foods, essentially a human diet but his eyes lightened to a crimson red when he was hungry. So there were some differences but, they were actually somewhat minor. So Ezra left, grabbing his brother by his upper arm and dragging him from the dining hall.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" Ezra hissed as he tugged his brother along by his hand untying his apron as he did so. "You are going to get us killed, beheaded over something stupid. Get your shit together." That prompted a snarl from the elder brother. "I'm fine-" Ezra interjected "Then stop being a moody ass bitch."

She sighed in response of the new warning of Luka. Was he trying to be fearsome or what? He could just tell them to keep away and it would have been enough. His mood made her a little grumpy. Sure, a nice guy... she thought for herself. Other than that, the dinner was nice, so she just focused on that.

((I know this isn't what you meant by treat, but I couldn't help myself. xD))
Ezra and Haemus made it back to their rooms soon enough, and sure enough there was a 'treat' waiting for them. Haemus and Ezra shared a bedroom, a bed, a closet, a bathroom. They might as well be married, considering how they lived their life but more often than not they didn't share lovers. They'd liked to keep certain things separate, but it seems they were going to be making an exception tonight for on the King Bed they shared was a male werewolf with cocoa colored skin and flashing amber eyes, he was shirtless with his wrists bound above his head in red rope, whether he was nude or not was unknown for the time being considering the sheets were pulled up to his waist. The wolf squirmed his dark colored hair in two braids that went down either side of his head, the braids trailing over his shoulders.
"Oh Dear," Ezra murmured.
The werewolf had a shallow cut on the right side of his neck and a trail of partially dried blood was dripping from it. Haemus eyes at some point had lightened to that telltale red, though he had adverted his eyes. "Oh so that's what your problem is? Your thirsty but too ashamed to admit it?" Ezra snickered, "Is that why you've been acting like a jerk lately?" Haemus had a problem with control, he often killed the people he fed from and the guilt that he was always left with ate him alive so he tried to stave off feeding as much as possible. The Elder brother let out a grunt refusing eye contact with his twin.
"Bon Appetit then,"

"So who will be first? The suitor to sepe my son?" Aria says looking at a red headed suitor then to the others.

((Ooh I'm going to go make a suitor. Male or female?))

Ileana shook her head.

She hadn't the stomach to tell the queen what had become of her, or the right amount of force to really make it known how terrible it had been. For now, she did her best to hide the scar on her shoulder with a more modest black gown.

"No thank you," she said quietly, pushing back the wine glass.

After dinner Luka grabbed the red heads arm gently. His grip was firm but not forceful. "I wanted to say I'm sorry. That garden holds lots of happy memories and even one I wish to forget. I tend to over react. So I wanted to says sorry. Will you allow me to heal you?"

The sudden touch made the red-head gasp. Looking terrified, she slowly nodded her head, allowing the prince to touch her arm. At this point, she feared not letting him have what he wanted.

"...I hadn't gone in..." she said quietly. "I was standing by the gate, listening to your violin...forgive me, I didn't know."

Luka gave her a reassuring smile before he looked at the mark on her shoulder. "I know. I'm sorry. Tell you what I will give you a personal performance okay." He says before leaning down and kisses gently were he had hurt her. It disappeared and he grabbed her hands. He pulls her along into the garden in which he played before. He sits her down under an awning. He picks up his violin and starts his melody. It was sad yet beautiful.

Now she hadn't been expecting that. And, judging by the shocked stares of the other girls, neither had they. Still, unable to say no, the girl shuddered at the intimate touch and followed after. She was surprised to see herself in the garden again, fearful that she might be in trouble again.

"It's really not-" she tried before the music began to play. Shocked, and mesmerized, the redhead slowly took a seat on a stone bench and listened. Softly smiling, she closed her eyes and put a hand over her bare neck. "...you play so beautifully," she said, feeling tears well up again. "I fail in comparison....I've never gotten such a lovely sound from it."

Luka had closed his eyes as he played dancing slightly to the sad music. "Thanks." He mutters softly as tears fall to the ground. He looks up at the full moon with his watered eyes. In away the song told a story. How everything had happened the night his mother was murder. How his father married only a day later.

Indie, green
Indie ate dinner with the rest of the suitors and was going to stay with Luka until he reached for the arm of the red head. When he spoke of giving her a private performance she didn't show any outward signs of hurt, but she was. Still, if this woman might make Luka happy, she couldn't step in his way. That didn't mean she wouldn't try to get his attentions away from these women.

After the dinner Indie returned to Luka's room removing the clothing she had worn before she shifted once more to her wolf form. Now free of the human form that might give away her feelings she went through the castle wanting to see these suitors under the protection of appearing as a pet. Before long she grew tired of this and went towards the outside and the stables. Not wanting to go to the garden where Luka and this other woman were.

Once outside the wolf let out a howl, being the only 'actual' wolf she knew she wouldn't be answered but at least it let her voice her current feelings without anyone but a wolf or werewolf to understand her.

Reactions: Sav
Luka soon stopped playing and bid the red head good night. "Indie?" He called out walking back to his room. He whistled out to make sure she could hear his calling. He opened his door to his chambers and walked in. The queen was to send a suitor in sooner or later but he was rather tired.

Indie, white
Indie heard Luka call her and she got up from her place outside trotting back into the castle like a faithful dog coming to the call of her master. In all respects she looked and acted like a trained wolf and no one would no the difference if most of the servants hadn't heard of how she ended up coming into Luka's care, or that she could change forms.

When she got to Luka's room she pawed lightly at his door to let him know that she had heard him and came running when he called her. Yes she could probably ignore that call if she wished now that she knew she was a potential suitor, but she was still his friend and would come whenever he asked her to do so.

As soon as she was let into the room she shifted into her human form. "So how did it go with the red head?" She asked a bit curious so she could see just how much of a competition she had with this suitor.

Luka looked at her not really caring or even being bothered by her nakedness by now he was use to it. "It wasn't much of anything. I felt bad for being mean earlier that's all." He says falling back onto his bed kicking his shoes off. The starts the fire in the fireplace after stretching. "Its cold as hell in here." He says looking at Indie "You must be really cold seeing as your butt ass naked." He chuckles after the fire got started and heated up the room rather quickly.

Indie, green
Indie shivered a bit from the cold of the room but she would warm up once the room was heated fully from the fire. "Yes, I am cold, but its not so bad once you get used to it." She said moving towards Luka's bed to keep warm while she waited for the room to heat with the fire. As she moved closer to Luka she was sharing her heat with the other so he could be warm as well. She was used to this sort of behavior with him and didn't think any differently as she basically cuddled with him.

"Do you think any of these suitors will be someone you could be interested in?" She asked knowing that she wanted to know all that she could about those that he might find interesting enough to be his bride.

Luka looked at Indie who was cuddling with him. "I don't know. Probably not but you never know. Worst comes to worst I will pick you. Unlike them I trust you. They might have secret intentions that could cause harm to not only me but the kingdom. Even if I don't love you I know you would always be by my side." He says giving her a smiles "That and your fur is rather warm and soft. And your skin is smooth." He wraps his arms around Indie.

Status
Not open for further replies.