Fanfic Writers of Iwaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this pops back up only a day after I started writing a fanfic. If you can't guess what it's about, you obviously haven't been paying attention.

Reactions: Astaroth
God help the furniture in that pairings house. Nothing will survive when the time comes for physical fun times.

God help the furniture in that pairings house. Nothing will survive when the time comes for physical fun times.

And Allah help the readers' eyes when it is horribly written.

Anyways, hello fellow fanfic writers! I stumbled across Fanfiction a while ago, read some goods stories, discovered the medicore, and thought it couldn't get much worse.

Oh wrong I was. I discovered My Immortal and various other stories that basically boiled down to 'OC is inserted into story and have sex with main characters' or for crossover 'Canon character is randomly teleported into the other Universe because of laziness'. From there, I decided to write my own stories.

Now my stories are around average, nothing really special. The first one I ever wrote was called War of Titans, a crossover between Halo and Star Wars(how original) that got rewritten and then deleted. Then, after some 'inspiration' and because FNAF was popular at the time, I write my first completed story called FNAF: Reactivation that did well.

Then I wrote various XCOM stories that all died because I lost interest and eventually moved onto Forum. Battlespace.com which had spawned some of the greatest fanfics I read so why not try to write there? I honestly forgot most of my stories on there, but I moved back to Fanfic and currently doing a rewrite of a XCOM 2-RWBY crossover.

Anyways, I like Fanfics when decently written, I barf and proceed to gorge my own eyes out when I discover something on the levels of My Immortal.

@Astaroth I really enjoyed the fanfic you suggested.

Bleh. I have not been on here in forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.