Fandomstuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still somewhere in Act 6, I really need to catch up!

And gosh, yeah you have a LOT of headcanons to go through. I wish you luck.

Im still somewhere in Act 6, I really need to catch up!
"Act 6" is a pretty broad term seeing as how it's about as long as the first four Acts combined. o.o Where in Act 6?

yeah I mean you've got the act acts and then act act intermissions. What's going on in your part?

"Act 6" is a pretty broad term seeing as how it's about as long as the first four Acts combined. o.o Where in Act 6?

I am honestly unsure. I think I just finished reading about cherub mating habits?

Just did a quick check, I'm in Act 6 Intermission 5

OH YES! Aranea is telling the story while Vriska and Meenah are having fun on the ship

I'm really enjoying all the interaction on the ship, it's surprisingly really entertaining

I'm really enjoying all the interaction on the ship, it's surprisingly really entertaining
Yeah, that's one of the things I really like about Homestuck. You can take a break from the plot and just watch some characters do their thing, and it doesn't feel slow or boring because everyone's just so interesting.

Reactions: Indabayou
Anyway, Homestuck's primarily a humor webcomic. That's how we got going through Act 1

Anyway, Homestuck's primarily a humor webcomic. That's how we got going through Act 1
Eh, well, in Act 1 it was primarily humor, but, I mean, the plot definitely went in more serious directions after that.

I won't spoil it here, but it's hard to look back on the recent death toll (or really the death toll for the entire comic) and still say that it's "primarily humor". o.o

Haha, yeah very true. I mean Game Over was mad sad.

Hope we get more interest. Have you made a banner Kaga-kun?

How has everyone got on with their characters so far? I have a lot to figure out since Kpop isn't on the original fandomstuck lineup, but I think it's going alright.

Haha, yeah very true. I mean Game Over was mad sad.

Hope we get more interest. Have you made a banner Kaga-kun?

Hmm, I probably should. But for that I would have to re-download Photoshop because I don't trust that I'll be able to make a non-cringeworthy banner with MS Paint...

Unless I just go with a text-only banner, which won't be as flashy but is still an option.

How has everyone got on with their characters so far? I have a lot to figure out since Kpop isn't on the original fandomstuck lineup, but I think it's going alright.

I think I have plenty of plans for Doctor Who down. To be completely honest, it was mostly a lot of brainstorming with him that made me want to start a Fandomstuck RP in the first place.

You'd think a lot of people would see it on the recent posts listings because of how much we've been chatting :P

Hi! I'm wondering if the Hetalia fandom has been taken? This looks like it might be fun to try.

Hi! I'm wondering if the Hetalia fandom has been taken? This looks like it might be fun to try.
I don't think anyone expressed an interest in Hetalia, so yeah, go right ahead!

So have you guys got any idea for what your characters are going to look like?

I plan on using one of the "fanon" images. Most should be easy to find if you search the name of your fandom followed by "Fandomstuck" on Google Images.

I'm trying to get some different references so I can start putting something together, but I think I want Kpop to have Sunny's (from Girl's Generation/SNSD) short hairstyle. She is so adorable I could die.

57943-girls-generations-sunny-hair-style.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.