Fandomstuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can take the Homestuck fandom and the Attack on Titan fandom, if I must.

So how much more interest do you think we'll need?

We've got DW covered, Sherlock covered, Homestuck covered, Kpop covered, and Dragon Age as well. I'm guess maybe someone to represent the HP fandom, maybe the SPN fandom, GoT too, Hunger Games, there's a lot never mind.

Hmmm, well firstly, I'm still waiting for Gwazi (the friend I'd reserved Sherlock for) to poke his head in and see what he thinks of everything we have so far.

After that I might just leave it open for a couple more days to gather more members, and also work out a few more points that I still have to figure out - like the sort of world this will all be set in, etc. Basically everything I mentioned in the OP that I'm still unsure about.

We could possibly double-up if there's not enough takers after a while (As long as it's okay with Kaga)

Yeah, maybe once we already have a stable group going.

I can take the Homestuck fandom and the Attack on Titan fandom, if I must.

Let's stick with one each for now. No one should feel the need to grab others out of a sense of responsibility or anything - just pick whatever Fandom you'll enjoy playing.

Hmmm, well firstly, I'm still waiting for Gwazi (the friend I'd reserved Sherlock for) to poke his head in and see what he thinks of everything we have so far.

After that I might just leave it open for a couple more days to gather more members, and also work out a few more points that I still have to figure out - like the sort of world this will all be set in, etc. Basically everything I mentioned in the OP that I'm still unsure about.

Yeah, maybe once we already have a stable group going.
That sounds like a reasonable plan, I'm cool with that

In the meantime, feel free to voice any other ideas you have.
Ah, yes, I did just think of a question- are there going to be quadrants between the fandoms as is usual in fandomstuck, or will that be scrapped for the people who may not get it (since it's mainly a homestuck thing)

Alright, I'm okay with this. Homestuck fandom it is!

It would be cool to have the fandoms in the real world but have their own dimension. Honestly, I see it as sort of like a Hetalia thing.

EDIT: I don't know if explaining quadrants would go down well with people not read up on Homestuck XD

Reactions: Kagayours
Ah, yes, I did just think of a question- are there going to be quadrants between the fandoms as is usual in fandomstuck, or will that be scrapped for the people who may not get it (since it's mainly a homestuck thing)

Hmm, that's a good question. I think it makes the most sense to say that the Homestuck Fandom has quadrants, but anyone else who's not in his quadrants wouldn't really understand the concept too well.

Alright, I'm okay with this. Homestuck fandom it is!

It would be cool to have the fandoms in the real world but have their own dimension. Honestly, I see it as sort of like a Hetalia thing.

Mm, alright. I was leaning towards that, myself.

What about the idea of them each having their own separate universe for their cannon? That's the part I'm still iffy about. Same with the idea of each of their respective evils being a thing, somehow. I think it's kind of a cool idea but I'm not sure how to execute it well, or if I want to include it at all.

EDIT: I don't know if explaining quadrants would go down well with people not read up on Homestuck XD

XD Haha, yeah. I suppose that's why it just makes sense for Homestuck to have his quadrants while everyone else is just sort of confused about the idea. Granted, if Homestuck wants to bring anyone into one of his quadrants, he would still theoretically have to explain it to them and hope they're still interested... but yeah, that sounds like the most realistic option. XD

I really have no idea what Homestuck is....awkward...

I really have no idea what Homestuck is....awkward...

:P I think you'll be fine, unless Homestuck starts thinking of Dragon Age for one of his quadrants for some reason.

I have no idea what Dragon Age is... awkward.

But yeah, I'm thinking that having their own respective world involves way too much to work out. What about one world and each having a "region" much like a home that is their fandom while most of them hang out in the "center" like a commons area. The evils thing, I'm thinking will have to be a bit more generic. What's the thing the threatens any fandom? Not being cancelled (Torchwood(?)), but more like the bad aspects of their fandom until they're ONLY known for their bad parts. I'm rushing because I've got to go!

I have no idea what Dragon Age is... awkward.

But yeah, I'm thinking that having their own respective world involves way too much to work out. What about one world and each having a "region" much like a home that is their fandom while most of them hang out in the "center" like a commons area.

Ooooh, I like that idea a lot! That also leaves room for each region to have creatures and/or other elements from a particular series, thus allowing each one to live in a little slice of their own world.

The evils thing, I'm thinking will have to be a bit more generic. What's the thing the threatens any fandom? Not being cancelled (Torchwood(?)), but more like the bad aspects of their fandom until they're ONLY known for their bad parts.

Mmm, well yes, but we seem to already have that covered in the form of the internal conflicts each Fandom has individually. I was thinking more along the lines of adding a sort of physical enemy that they can work together to fight against - if you guys are interested in that sort of thing.

I'm rushing because I've got to go!

Bye! See you around!

Hmm, that's a good question. I think it makes the most sense to say that the Homestuck Fandom has quadrants, but anyone else who's not in his quadrants wouldn't really understand the concept too well.

XD Haha, yeah. I suppose that's why it just makes sense for Homestuck to have his quadrants while everyone else is just sort of confused about the idea. Granted, if Homestuck wants to bring anyone into one of his quadrants, he would still theoretically have to explain it to them and hope they're still interested... but yeah, that sounds like the most realistic option. XD
Yeah, I have to admit you're right

Mmm, well yes, but we seem to already have that covered in the form of the internal conflicts each Fandom has individually. I was thinking more along the lines of adding a sort of physical enemy that they can work together to fight against - if you guys are interested in that sort of thing.
That is a hard nut to crack, but at least we have a few days to talk more and figure something out. Ooh, how about a sort of mix between all our ideas? Like, one big anti-fandom (or a few, targeted to each fandom), created by the beliefs of those who think fandoms are, I dunno, childish/unprofessional/useless. A big personified hate.

Idk, just an idea.

That is a hard nut to crack, but at least we have a few days to talk more and figure something out. Ooh, how about a sort of mix between all our ideas? Like, one big anti-fandom (or a few, targeted to each fandom), created by the beliefs of those who think fandoms are, I dunno, childish/unprofessional/useless. A big personified hate.

Idk, just an idea.

Hmm, it's interesting, but I feel like that means all the Fandoms would basically have the same enemy (the anti-Fandoms), so it kind of defeats the opportunity for them to share their talents to defeat each others' foes.

Hmm, it's interesting, but I feel like that means all the Fandoms would basically have the same enemy (the anti-Fandoms), so it kind of defeats the opportunity for them to share their talents to defeat each others' foes.
Ah good point. I'm sure we'll figure out something that works...

I just spent quite a bit of time looking up info and writing notes about my fandom. I feel nerdy, but accomplished.

Reactions: Kagayours
I just spent quite a bit of time looking up info and writing notes about my fandom. I feel nerdy, but accomplished.

Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one putting a ton of thought into it. XD

Reactions: Indabayou
I'm just trying to keep as up to date on Homestuck everything as I can XD

I'm just trying to keep as up to date on Homestuck everything as I can XD
Eh, Hussie only adds a handful of pages every Monday/Wednesday/Friday, which doesn't seem too hard to keep up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.