Fandomstuck United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokémon was caught up in what TWEWY had said. He was quite right, but he spent a lot of time thinking about it. He really should've been thankful that he actually got the anime. Not many video games got their own anime. Maybe TWEWY was one of those games? Maybe he didn't even get a sequel.

PKMN quickly snapped out of his thoughts and noticed the orange haired fandom saying hello to a colorful fandom known as the My little pony fandom. Pokémon had never met the male before, but he has heard about this particular fandom just a little bit. Maybe TWEWY thought he had bored PKMN out while he was lost in thought. He immediately felt bad, but he didn't really want to intrude their conversation just to apologize for something's so silly.

"Peaceful?" Doctor Who echoed as he waited for the elevator to arrive. "You make it sound boring! It's the thought of turning 'round and finding Daleks in WWII or vampires in Italy or invisible, death-bringing mummies on a train that makes traveling through all of time and space so much fun!" he chirped. Just then, the doors to the lift opened. "Ah, Sherlock! So good to see you!" the Doctor greeted happily, hopping inside. "How's Moffat been treating you these days?" he asked. "As for me, I feel like he's brought me to tears at almost every episode this series, but at least it's been a fun ride!" he smiled.

"Oh, you know, just the usual. He gives me an amazing series with an unbelievable cliffhanger, then makes me wait a few years for the next series." Sherlock replies. "But at least I have a release date this time." Yeah, it was still well over a year, but it was nice to know how long he had until the hiatus was over. He knew he shouldn't really complain though. They had some good times with the show, really.

"What are you two doing, if you don't mind me asking?" Sherlock asks, although he had a possible idea or two. A better question would have been: Who are you two visiting? There was only so much you could do here, and visiting other Fandoms was a popular pass time. He glances at the button panel. Seventeenth floor...

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hah-choo!"

Hetalia had hardly sat down on the couch in his living room to relax when the sneeze had suddenly attacked. After he recovered from it, he waited for a minute or two to see if any more would follow it, but none did. "Ah...I'm pretty sure I dusted in here earlier...Maybe something on my clothes?" The fandom shrugged and made himself a bit more comfortable on the piece of furniture, deciding that it was probably nothing of great importance as long as it wasn't a forewarning of an oncoming sickness. At this moment, that was the very last thing he needed. Well, that and to have a surprise sneeze lodge another piece of pasta up his nose. He shuddered at the thought, thankful that he hadn't started eating just yet; the last time such a horrible thing had happened had been quite painful. And of course, it had to happen when he had company over, too...

Sighing, he looked down at his bowl a bit warily for a moment before judging that it was probably safe to continue. It would take a bit more than that to keep him from his food, after all.

As he munched on the tasty snack, he thought about various things. This building filled with fandoms, the many interesting things he had seen in the time he had been here, that funny quote by the chibi version of Lithuana that had become so popular online...Heh, that was still pretty funny. Eventually, though, he found himself back to thinking about Homestuck and what he should cook if he did indeed invite him to dinner. Hmm...

"Oh, of course! The first step is to extend the invitation, right? I hope he's up for it, that hiatus probably still has him a bit off right now. Maybe I can cheer him up a bit, though." Jumping up with his now-empty bowl, he ran off to the kitchen to put it in the sink before looking around for his jacket. "If I go now, I can just ask him what to cook, too." Eventually finding the bomber jacket he always wore on his bed, despite the fact that he really had tried to remember to use the hook by the wooden doors from earlier, he opened up his front door and stepped out into the hallway. Next stop: The elevator...which was...somewhere around here...

"Visiting Hetalia." Homestuck replied, a dreamy smile plastered on his face. His anticipation grew as he watched the numbers above the elevator doors increased till it showed the number 17. He smiled gleefully and skipped out of the elevator, waving to Sherlock, "See you next time~"

As the fandom walked further down the hallways, he noticed a familiar figure standing in front of Hetalia's apartment door. Squinting closely, he realized who that was. A grin quickly appeared on his face as he recognized his moirail. Running towards Hetalia, his arms widen as though to bring the other fandom into a huge hug. "Hetalia!!" Homestuck exclaimed, glomping him from the side, "My moirail, I missed you!"

"Ah, well, it's nice to know when exactly it's coming back!" Doctor Who chirped optimistically. "Better that than waiting around, not knowing when or if anything will happen at all, ehehehehe…" he laughed a bit sheepishly. The Doctor didn't like dwelling on all the years he spent in cancellation, but since it took up such a good chunk of his life, a lot of times he couldn't help but think back to it.

"Ah, hello, Hetalia!" Doctor Who greeted enthusiastically as the doors to the lift opened, revealing the familiar history-enthusiast. The Doctor started to follow Homestuck, but quickly turned around to face Sherlock again, propping the elevator doors open as he casually leaned against them, still standing in the doorway. "Would you like to come with? Might as well socialize until another adventure presents itself." he offered, smiling. "Unless, of course, you had something more important to do. Mysteries to solve and all that." he continued to ramble. "Actually, if that's what you were up to, I just might consider going with you…"

Status
Not open for further replies.