Fandomstuck United

Status
Not open for further replies.
The outside of Twewy's apartment, from the door to the surrounding walls, were covered in graffiti as well, all of it his doing. He liked to warn people about what they were getting into before they entered, just what kind of Fandom awaited them on the other side of the door. The loud rap or rock music that tended to blast through the walls, the bass sometimes vibrating through the floor, was usually enough if the graffiti didn't get the message across.

Bored and looking for something to do, Twewy headed for the staircase and stepped lightly down a couple floors when he heard voices floating through into the stairwell. The girlier of the two unmistakably belonged to Sailor Moon. Twewy couldn't say he'd ever talked to the older Fandom, and the extreme femininity of her anime never struck him as particularly interesting, but he was always up for a new friend to give him a different view on life. Gotta push out your horizons as far as they'll go, right?

With that, Twewy pushed open the door and walked up to Sailor Moon as her conversation partner, who he recognized a Pokemon. Another older Fandom, but one Twewy felt like he could get along with better. Just like always, he was barely noticeable with how quietly he walked until he spoke up. "Hey."

"Really! I'm glad I didn't bore you!" PKMN claims surprised. Digimon always told him that he was boring and that he should stop talking about his pokémon all the time. Sailor Moon wasn't Digimon.... But he just couldn't help but always feel so...... Upset about talking about pokémon and boring others with the constant subject.

"Really? I'd be happy to do kareoke with you sometime! And of course we're friends! You're really nice!" The male fandom chirped happily. He didn't think the female fandom was boring at all. She was very interesting actually. He it was especially interesting how kind she was to his pokémon.

Pikachu's ears twitched as he noticed someone approaching even if his trainer didn't. He moved to his other shoulder and stared at the much younger fandom. Poké turned his head at the sound of TWEWY speaking. "Oh hello!" He claimed with a smile. He wasn't too sure who this particular fandom was, but he had seen him around the building at least once or twice.

"Käse, Käse, wo ist die Käse?
Käse, Käse, will ich hin!
Käse, Käse, bitte einmal Käse
Käse, Käse Zug nach Käse"

A soft sigh interrupts the song Madoka has been singing to herself. She hasn't been waiting for the elevator for very long, but long enough that she began to wonder what the devil was taking it. Was someone keeping it stuck on another floor? Surely it wasn't broken; in all her three years of existence, not once had Madoka ever seen the elevator down for maintenance.

Out of the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of someone walking down the hall. When she actually turned to see who it was, she was somewhat taken aback. The girl herself wasn't terribly intimidating, at least not on the surface, though Madoka recalled Yume Nikki was of the horror persuasion. But Madoka wasn't really concerned about that, since her nervous gaze was fixed on the blade Yume Nikki was toying with.

Despite this, Madoka worked up the best friendly smile she could, and bowed her head slightly. "Good evening, Yume Nikki-Chan." She greeted, "Did you just get home from....eto....." Madoka pauses, struggling to remember where exactly Yume Nikki's portal goes to. She knew the basic information about her - she was Japanese, like Madoka, from a horror RPG Maker game and was always swinging that knife of her's around - but she hadn't talked to her very often....it's pretty difficult to catch a hikikomori out of her room enough times to have such chats.

So Madoka continued to rack her brain to finish her sentence. She just couldn't put her finger on it. Was it the Zones? No, she was pretty sure that was from an entirely different game....

Last edited by a moderator:
Moon gave a slight smile to the other fandom. "Hey there," she said, giving a quick, barely noticeable wave. She was a bit surprised by the sudden appearance of this fandom, but she didn't mind letting him join in on the conversation. The more, the merrier.

Although she was a little nervous when it came to talking to others she hadn't talked to before, she had hit it off with Pokemon, and she had hoped there would be a similar experience with talking to the other fandom. "I'm Sailor Moon. This is my friend, Pokemon. Who are you?"

"The World Ends With You, Twewy for short. If that's too hard to pronounce you can go with Suba or Sekai, I don't care." Twewy gave a shrug. People new to his fandom always thought his name didn't roll off the tongue very well. Of course, neither did Subarashiki Kono Sekai, but shortened versions of that usually did the trick. "You guys are both anime fandoms, right? Japanese culture's pretty cool."

Twewy was glad the two older Fandoms were so accepting of him right off the bat. Many people were put off by his unusual appearance and behavior, not to mention his taste in music or his obsession with a tabletop game called Tin Pin Slammer.

Sherlock was in his room, sitting in his chair by the fireplace, seemingly peacefully, until he pulls out a gun and shoots the bright yellow smiley face spray painted on the opposite wall. He then drops the gun on the floor by his chair and stands up, walking over to the closet and pulling out his coat, putting it on, and turning up the collar. The hiatus was already starting to have an effect on him, as evidenced by the state of the room. Aside from the bright yellow smiley face spray painted on one of the walls, the room was largely in disarray. There were stacks of paper everywhere, And some newspaper clippings and other papers were tacked up on another wall. His skull was resting on a small stack of books on the mantle place by his chair, which a deer stalker cap rested on the back of. To anyone else, it would have looked fairly unorganized, but this Fandom knew the organized chaos well.

As for shooting the wall, that was just his healthier alternative for something to do when he was bored. There were times when the room could be dead silent, and you wouldn't even know there was a Fandom in there if you didn't live in the building. Today was not a particularly good day for Sherlock though, and he found himself extremely bored, what with the two year hiatus and lack of good cases. That was when he began shooting the wall. If the other Fandoms cared, they didn't alert him to it. There were times he wondered how they managed to put up with him. Now he figured he would go attempt to interact with other Fandoms, which would hopefully help ease his boredom. He pulled open the door to his room, 10-2, and left, heading down the hall to the elevator.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Twewy!" PKMN chirped in a friendly tone. The pikachu smiled brightly at the other fandom. "Pika! Pika!" The pikachu cheered happily as a way to say nice too meet the other fandom as well. "Ah yes, but I'd much rather be considered a video game fandom rather than an anime fandom," he claimed.

PKMN didn't necessarily like his anime. Sure it was fun, but all the other trainers were much cooler than Ash. Especially Red. And Red isn't Ash and if you said that red was Ash he would probably rant to you about all their differences.

Popping open the solid wooden doors to get back into his room, Hetalia hummed one of his favorite tunes as he stepped into the well-decorated space. World maps from nearly every era covered the walls where he lived, and anywhere without a map likely held cases or bookshelves containing dictionaries, history books, world legends, or various artifacts from many times and places. He did try to keep it neat in there, but sometimes it became difficult with everything he tried to keep track of at the same time, often leaving at least some part of the flat in a state of disarray. Still, it didn't bother him much right then, having just come back from a parade with his head still full of thoughts of the interesting costumes and fun music he had witnessed. Once the doors were closed behind him, reforming the large circle he had carved into them, he looked around for a place to put down the flag and the beads he had picked up from the day's events.

Having dropped the items in the bedroom for the moment, making a mental note to clean up the mess accumulating as soon as he got the time again, he stopped in the kitchen to make something to eat. The fandom had decided to take a few minutes to just relax while eating a snack before seeing what the others were up to, since he was a bit tired at the moment. It wasn't just today, he had been quite busy lately with new translations of the anime series and even a two new manga chapters having just been created. He was having fun, though, and hoped that maybe he could encourage others to have more fun as well. "Now that I think of it, a fandomverse-wide game or tournament of some sort might be fun to get everyone together for a while. I'll have to suggest something like that to the others later." He entertained the thought for a bit as he finished making his pasta. He was just having a small bowl of Farfalle with some pesto right now, since they made a nice snack from time to time, and he figured that he could finish the rest either for dinner or as a snack again the next day.

"Now that I think of it...maybe I should invite Homestuck over for dinner tonight or something. It has been a while, hasn't it? I actually feel kinda guilty, even, not having seen him for this long. Even if things get busy, there's always time for friends, right?"

"Oh, right," Twewy said. He wanted to tell Pokemon that he should be grateful he had both video games and an anime. Twewy couldn't even get a second game, let alone an animated adaptation. He didn't press the issue, however, not wanting to mess up a chance at friendship so soon out of the gate. Instead he grinned up at Pikachu, the mouse-like 'mon reminding him of the way Rhyme sat on Beat's shoulder. "Yeah, video game are cool too," Twewy continued. "I guess sometimes anime can spoil the source material if it's not accurate enough, huh?" It was a dull excuse to himself, but it would have to do.

Dear Princess Celestia,

How are you doing? As of today, I have finally completed my newest 15 page hoof-written report on the nature versus nurture debate surrounding Cutie Mark development on the adolescent filly, and with that the psychological implications of Blank Flank Syndrome (BFS) and what it entails (haha, en-tails~! Get it?) You should hopefully be receiving it by dragon-smoke later tonight.

While I have been quite busy with my friendship reports and studies on the Harmony of Magic, I want to assure you that I've been keeping up on my social interaction and been spending quality time greeting and chatting with all the fandoms in the building. Why just a few days ago, the funniest little incident happened with Dr. Who and- well its hard to explain really... there were multiple versions of him all running around in 30 directions each screaming about the fabric of space-time... I suppose it was one of those things where you just had to be there.

Also, concerning my continued studies of what the other fandoms are calling "Social Networking", after much procrastination I've finally made an account on one such website. I believe it is called "My Space", and let me tell you that this was apparently all the rage with the fandoms back in 2006. As of 10 minutes ago and 2,428 friend requests sent, I've yet to receive a confirmation. While Homestuck has been trying to get me to continue using his "Pesterchum" application, I've noticed that the sort of folks found lurking those chat-rooms are far from considerate and kind! However, I will try to keep an open mind about these sorts of things and with luck hopefully things may change.

If any new events turn up, I will be sure to inform you post-haste.

Give my best regards to your sister.

Your Faithful Fandom,
MyLittlePony

As MLP finished signing his name with a flowery cursive, he reached into his side drawer and pulled out his trusty Spike Lighter. With a few flicks of his head, a small green flame burst from the plastic toy's mouth. With a careful hand, MLP began to burn the scroll, hoping the letter's smoke would soon reach his glorious equine Princess and there reform before her. "You know," MLP thought to himself, "I've been doing this for some 3 decades and I've yet to get a response. Have I just been sending each and every one of my delicately hoof-crafted letter to a fiery grave?!!?!" After a few tense moments, MLP quickly rebounded and shrugged it off. Either way, he was having fun doing it. Why question it now?

MLP looked up from his writing desk, carefully placing his quill and ink well off to the side. Glancing about, MLP's apartment was truly a sight to see. A vibrant sky-blue decor with arches upon arches of painted rainbows and clouds dancing across the walls. Along the numerous shelves lay armadas of pristine pink and purple pony plushies and pastel figurines aplenty. Motivational griffon posters decorated with inspiring words of camaraderie and wisdom always gave MLP the courage and sugary-sweet bolster to tackle each day's tasks. Taking a large bite out of his 5th cupcake this hour, MLP was brought back to reality by the sound of conversation down the hall of Floor 6.

What is that voice? Is it Pokemon?! Oh my, they haven't spoken in years! It's an absolute tragedy that they haven't had the chance to reconnect. Maybe he may know some more about this MySpace that all the cool kids are still talking about.

With his cardboard alicorn horn and wings strapped on, a pair of Vinyl Scratch shades comfortably resting above his multicolor bangs, and his rainbow scarf around his neck, MLP exited door 6-2 to go about his daily greetings.

“Hetalia?” Doctor Who echoed. “No, I haven’t seen him in a while, either.” he shrugged. “We really should reconnect one of these days, though. I do so enjoy talking history with him. Funny how different our versions of Earth history seem to be, though. It’s quite amusing to compare! For starters, Hetalia says that Earth history where I come from doesn’t have nearly as much… ah, what was that word he used — ‘shonen eye’? Something like that. Meanwhile I told him that his version of history doesn’t seem to have nearly as many meddlesome time travelers, robot Nazis, or Silence shaping the course of it all. Or at least, it sounds like he doesn’t have any Silence. Hard to tell at a glance, though. I told him he’ll only know for sure that he’s not encountering any if he tries that tally marking technique I told him about. Not sure if he ever took up that suggestion, though. Either he’s never tried it or he really is safe from Silence, after all.” he rambled, before glancing down at his arms and briefly rolling his sleeves up about halfway, checking to make sure his skin was clear while he was thinking about it.

“Anywho, we might as well pay him a visit right now. No time like the present! Although, time is subjective and wibbly-wobbly enough that the very definition of ‘the present’ is a bit difficult to put together… but, you get the idea! Allons-y!” he chirped, before happily making his way towards the elevator and pushing the button. “Hmm… what floor does he live on, again?” he asked, waiting for the doors to open.

Reactions: Moogle-Girl
Another shower of bullets flew towards Touhou. She weaved her way through them cursing under her breath. She unleashed a spell card clearing the area allowing her to see her target. She fired everything she had at the Goddess and knocked her out. “Yes! I win!” She pumped her fist dramatically as she flew towards the fallen Goddess. “Hey you okay?” The Goddess just nodded in response. Touhou smiled and opened a border to her room. She looked up at the stars longing for company. She sighed and flew into her room.

There were all sorts of magical contraptions and spells lying around the room. She never knew why they got there but Touhou didn’t mind. She walked through the room, careful not to bump anything that might explode, and opened the door into a long hallway. Her room was on the 3rd​ floor and was labeled 3-8. She opened the door and drifted down the hall way. When she reached Vocaloids room she knocked on Vocas door. She knocked again and waited a few minutes. “Guess she’s not here.” She walked into her room and grabbed a few spell cards before going down stairs. She did not have any enemies here that she knew of, but it is best to be prepared.

When she reached the lobby she saw Voca sitting all by herself. Touhou waved politely before walking over to her. She and Voca had not spoken in a long time and Touhou was excited to see her again. “Hey how’ve you been?” Touhou asked as she sat down in a seat next to her.

Sherlock had decided to take the elevator up. Some people were really against him going near the higher floors of buildings (most were unsure about letting him stay on the tenth floor), ever since the Reichenbach incident, but that was hardly his fault. It wasn't like he would fling himself off of buildings for his health. He steps stands in the elevator and silently observes every corner of it as he waits for it to reach the floor of his choice. It crawls to a stop three floors up, and the doors slide open.

"Hello Doctor Who." Sherlock says nonchalantly, his hands folded behind his back. "Hello Homestuck." He hadn't really talked to Homestuck much, but since the Fandom lived on the same floor as the Doctor, he at least knew who it was. At the sight of these two, various deductions were already running through his head. He would restrain himself from saying any of them aloud for the time being. "Going up?"

Voca was sitting on the comfy chair listening to Terrorism from Neru's new album until Touhou sat down next to her. Voca turned her head to look at Touhou who was saying words she could not hear. Even so she knew exactly what they were. Voca looked at Touhou and waved her hand and smiled at her. It was a nice way of greeting someone who always comes around. Sometimes it's an annoyance, but other times it's nice. Considering that she hasen't seen Touhou around in a while. It was one of those nice times. Voca took a side of the headphone off one of her ears and let the music continue to play.

Touhou smiled when she saw voca wave and take out her headphone. There were times that voca just ignored her. This didn't seem like it would be one of them. Touhou leaned back in her seat as she placed her broom on the floor next to her. She looked around at the fandoms going through the halls. "It's good to be here again." Touhou blurted out. She never knew if Vocaloid was going to talk to her, but just being around someone was always nice. She looked over at voca and studied her. Voca still looked the same as she used to. Touhou realized she hadn't changed much either. She sighed and looked up at the roof and started to formulate new spells in her head. "I hope your everything in your world is going well." She said as she looked over at her.

"Käse, Käse, wo ist die Käse?
Käse, Käse, will ich hin!
Käse, Käse, bitte einmal Käse
Käse, Käse Zug nach Käse"

A soft sigh interrupts the song Madoka has been singing to herself. She hasn't been waiting for the elevator for very long, but long enough that she began to wonder what the devil was taking it. Was someone keeping it stuck on another floor? Surely it wasn't broken; in all her three years of existence, not once had Madoka ever seen the elevator down for maintenance.

Out of the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of someone walking down the hall. When she actually turned to see who it was, she was somewhat taken aback. The girl herself wasn't terribly intimidating, at least not on the surface, though Madoka recalled Yume Nikki was of the horror persuasion. But Madoka wasn't really concerned about that, since her nervous gaze was fixed on the blade Yume Nikki was toying with.

Despite this, Madoka worked up the best friendly smile she could, and bowed her head slightly. "Good evening, Yume Nikki-Chan." She greeted, "Did you just get home from....eto....." Madoka pauses, struggling to remember where exactly Yume Nikki's portal goes to. She knew the basic information about her - she was Japanese, like Madoka, from a horror RPG Maker game and was always swinging that knife of her's around - but she hadn't talked to her very often....it's pretty difficult to catch a hikikomori out of her room enough times to have such chats.

So Madoka continued to rack her brain to finish her sentence. She just couldn't put her finger on it. Was it the Zones? No, she was pretty sure that was from an entirely different game....
Yume Nikki turned around to... 'stare' at Madoka for quite some time. The word stare is used very loosely here, considering the fandom's eyes weren't even open. It was a wonder she never bumped into things, walking around blindly like that. Her eyes aside, she jabbed the knife into the wall to her left to free up a hand and wave -- why she didn't just use her other hand, the world may never know. She was just a real enigma at times.

The fandom looked Madoka over for a time before holding out a hand, as if expecting to be given something. This was normal for her -- expecting any interaction with other people to end in her being given some sort of Effect to use. Thankfully, she'd gotten over her habit of stabbing people that didn't give her something a long time ago.

"I hope your everything in your world is going well." Voca heard over her music. Voca contemplated for a while. Was her world okay? Considering all the depressing music being composed it may not be in it's best state at the moment but there is still the happy and up-beat music being made to balance it out so it can't be in that bad of a state. In conclusion, her world was going well. Voca softly tapped Touhou on the shoulder to get her attention in order to give her a thumbs up to convey that everything is alright. This is the most she has "spoken" to anyone in a long while and she has no clue why she is "talking" so much. Is it because Voca is lonely or because the song Hello Hello is being played right now.

Homestuck pouted slightly, after hearing that Doctor Who has not seen Hetalia. He was hoping he did. Anyway, Homestuck didn't stop his hopes from getting high when wanting to see his moirail. "Well, Hetalia's version of History is more peaceful." Homestuck voiced his opinions. Both of them started walking towards the elevator. "Hetalia should be in his room at this time of the day. If not, he'll be in the kitchen."

"There's no harm checking though and he lives on the 17th floor." Homestuck noticed the sign above the elevator doors that the elevator was going up. As the elevator reached their floor, the doors opened, revealing Sherlock, who greeted the both of them. Homestuck greeted with a smile and a wave, "Hello Sherlock."

"Yup," Homestuck answered as he entered the elevator, pressing the button that says "17" on it.

As MLP finished signing his name with a flowery cursive, he reached into his side drawer and pulled out his trusty Spike Lighter. With a few flicks of his head, a small green flame burst from the plastic toy's mouth. With a careful hand, MLP began to burn the scroll, hoping the letter's smoke would soon reach his glorious equine Princess and there reform before her. "You know," MLP thought to himself, "I've been doing this for some 3 decades and I've yet to get a response. Have I just been sending each and every one of my delicately hoof-crafted letter to a fiery grave?!!?!" After a few tense moments, MLP quickly rebounded and shrugged it off. Either way, he was having fun doing it. Why question it now?
MLP looked up from his writing desk, carefully placing his quill and ink well off to the side. Glancing about, MLP's apartment was truly a sight to see. A vibrant sky-blue decor with arches upon arches of painted rainbows and clouds dancing across the walls. Along the numerous shelves lay armadas of pristine pink and purple pony plushies and pastel figurines aplenty. Motivational griffon posters decorated with inspiring words of camaraderie and wisdom always gave MLP the courage and sugary-sweet bolster to tackle each day's tasks. Taking a large bite out of his 5th cupcake this hour, MLP was brought back to reality by the sound of conversation down the hall of Floor 6.
What is that voice? Is it Pokemon?! Oh my, they haven't spoken in years! It's an absolute tragedy that they haven't had the chance to reconnect. Maybe he may know some more about this MySpace that all the cool kids are still talking about.
With his cardboard alicorn horn and wings strapped on, a pair of Vinyl Scratch shades comfortably resting above his multicolor bangs, and his rainbow scarf around his neck, MLP exited door 6-2 to go about his daily greetings.
Just as Twewy was starting to worry that he was boring Pokemon and Moon, he heard the distinctive clop clop of MLP's hoof-like shoes approaching the group. The two Fandoms did share the same interest in making friends, though Twewy always felt that MLP was a bit too...vocal about it. And wasn't he a little old for that kind of behavior? Nonetheless, Twewy gave MLP a small nod and a quick "hey" in greeting.

Last edited:
Touhou smiled at Vocas thumbs up. It was nice to see that she was well. Touhou sat with Voca for a few more minutes in silence. Then Touhou stood up. "Well I am off. Feel free to drop by if you wish. Ze." She waved to Voca and started towards the stairs. She walked down the hall way unnoticed before coming to the stairs. They was hardly anyone on the stairs. She started up twoards the upper floors and decided to go to her room for a bit. The room was still a mess so Touhou decided to clear it up. She released some of her magic and made the devices shrink. She then picked them up and put them on a shelf. She smiled at the now organized room. Satisfied she turned on her computer, got some tea, and started to play her games.

Status
Not open for further replies.