@ArsenicArachnid

So are you already familiar with Doctor Who lore, or should I take a moment to explain TARDISes and Daleks and throw in a bunch of reference pics?

Oh and, don't worry about my posting speed. It is very rare that you'll see a response from me on the very first day that I'm due to post. XD And you don't need to hurry to reply, either.

@ArsenicArachnid

So are you already familiar with Doctor Who lore, or should I take a moment to explain TARDISes and Daleks and throw in a bunch of reference pics?

Oh and, don't worry about my posting speed. It is very rare that you'll see a response from me on the very first day that I'm due to post. XD And you don't need to hurry to reply, either.
I haven't watch DW in a while, since somebody decided for it not to be stream-able anymore (coughnetflixcoughcough). I watched it up until Matt Smith came in, and while my family had BBC I watched a few other episodes, but other than that I'm not caught up.

Also, I'm writing the response to the last post right now, and I'm going to add more reaction.

But... if you learn how to do it the "proper" way... it is a lot faster. A single finger (or even two), moving from key to key, can only travel so quickly.

When people see me typing they're like "WOW, SO FAST" and I'm like "yeah, the home row is one hell of a drug"

Also,

Is this bit purely OOC or is it part of the narrative?

If you're confused on what's happening: technically it is Animorphs, but SPG wouldn't know that unless she's reeeeaal perceptive*, because he used his morphing powers to disguise himself as Doctor Who, and so far no one has figured out that it isn't really him.

*never mind the fact that Animorphs isn't exactly hugely popular and that SPG probably wouldn't have much of a reason to know who he is in the first place -- and that most fandoms who did know him think that he's dead now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I meant it as OOC. I probably should've mentioned that double parenthesis ment OOC.

Sowwy (´・ω・`)

This woman is a treasure.

!!!!!! ANIMATION ERROR ANIMATION ERROR

Screen%20Shot%202017-05-18%20at%209.13.02%20PM_1.png

ARNOLD CAN'T BE INSIDE THE BUS WHEN THE BUS IS INSIDE OF HIM.

This is what happens when your background artists don't pay attention to what the episode premise is. >:C

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
@Kagayours Yes, that is a major error. It's like the instance where Scooby was in the van, but also riding a bike to get back.

Speaking of The Magic School Bus, I feel like we need to take a moment to appreciate the fact that they made fun of Youtube commenters long before Youtube existed. XD

!!!!!! ANIMATION ERROR ANIMATION ERROR

Screen%20Shot%202017-05-18%20at%209.13.02%20PM_1.png

ARNOLD CAN'T BE INSIDE THE BUS WHEN THE BUS IS INSIDE OF HIM.

This is what happens when your background artists don't pay attention to what the episode premise is. >:C

But what if there are actually an infinite amount of both Arnolds and MSB's, each within the other one?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
!!! I WAS RIGHT. I WAS RIGHT ABOUT WHO WAS IN THE VAULT. AND YOU KNOW HOW I GUESSED IT?

Because I watched Sherlock season 4.

Yer gettin' lazy, Moffat. Don't think we don't notice when you recycle your own ideas...

!!! I WAS RIGHT. I WAS RIGHT ABOUT WHO WAS IN THE VAULT. AND YOU KNOW HOW I GUESSED IT?

Because I watched Sherlock season 4.

Yer gettin' lazy, Moffat. Don't think we don't notice when you recycle your own ideas...

Was it an Overseer performing some kind of horrible cruel experients on his own Vault Dwellers?

Was it an Overseer performing some kind of horrible cruel experients on his own Vault Dwellers?

No, quite the opposite, actually. You could even say she was given treats...

@neobendium Hope you don't mind me doing a teensy bit of powerplaying to keep the fight moving forward a bit faster.

[announces my return by quietly screaming while contemplating whether to backtrack and catch myself up or wait for someone to get me up to speed on what I missed, all while feeling guilty for procrastinating on checking back in]

[announces my return by quietly screaming while contemplating whether to backtrack and catch myself up or wait for someone to get me up to speed on what I missed, all while feeling guilty for procrastinating on checking back in]

Well I mean... in terms of what your characters have been up to? You haven't missed much... Like I said, I put off replying for Trigun and SU for so long because I knew that you were busy. Therefore, those two groups have effectively been frozen for quite a while, because we're the only two people in them. Therefore, you literally only have one new SU post and one new Trigun post to catch up on. That's it. You really can pick up just where you left off.

W101's group is where things get a bit more complicated, since that group is bigger, and it has moved forward a little bit since you left... but not by much, since it also hit a lull. Do you remember when everyone was trying to clear that gap? Well, they've cleared it now. And then they made it to some sort of healing room. And now they've made it to a room that certainly appears to be a boss room. There's a sword (implied to be Excalibur) that's stuck in the ground in the middle of the room, and Sonic assumed that pulling the sword out would trigger the boss fight to start, so the last post for that group was Sonic attempting to pull the sword.

^ Aaaand that's really all the catch-up you need. Like I said, as far as your other characters are concerned, we can just pick up exactly where you left off...

@AquaTheLita As for what everyone else has been doing... uhh... well there's more to talk about there, but, I'm not sure you were ever paying much attention to the groups that don't involve you (not that that's a bad thing), aside from all the stuff I kept telling you about Animorphs. O.o

Speaking of which, his identity has been revealed, but only from an OOC perspective. IC, everyone still thinks he's the Doctor, but he doesn't like keeping up this facade and he's really starting to regret his life choices.

Also, RvB is supposedly a ghost. And Touhou is going to blow him up.

If that doesn't work, the Ghostbusters have already been called. Both versions. :P Also I'm tempted to throw Pac-man into the mix, too.

In other news, Sherlock is a Cyberman. That's a thing that's been happening.

Oh, and Scooby Doo punched Teen Wolf.

I feel like that's all the noteworthy stuff that's happened recently. o3o

Reactions: Takumi
Oh, and Scooby Doo punched Teen Wolf.

Yup.. that is a thing that happened. I am still waiting for a Neo2 reply but you could also add that Hamilton attempted to punch Scooby Doo back.

Question for @Raven:

Sorry to ask about a post that you made over two months ago (I'm still catching up after the long semester...), but, in this post, you said that TT shifted into a bear, then a hummingbird, and then (I thought) back into her original form. But then according to Neobendium's reply, TT stopped at hummingbird and then just sort of flew off (or at least, that's TLC's interpretation of what happened).

So, was I correct in interpreting your post as saying that TT did change back to her usual form? Or did you only say that TT turned into a hummingbird with the intention of flying to safety and then changing back, like how @neobendium seems to have interpreted it?

Alright, so my thought on the post in this last statement here: It wasn't long before she changed to a small hummingbird and went flying off and take back in her original form. Was that TT flew off as a hummingbird before she had to shift back into her original form. That way when she would have to shift back into her original form she could do so safely. Or I wold hope safely over the usual Titan thrown into a wall scenario that typically occurs if it's Beastboy.

Sorry about this taking a while for a reply. I've been a bit busy with Graduation coming up.

@Neobullseye I kind of already mentioned it in the Iwaku Discord, but, just to reiterate (since the post I made about it got lost in the server crash), feel free to post for Touhou whenever. I already mentioned in my post for Animorphs that SE and BB ran for cover.

@Neobullseye

BAD NEWS: Your post for FF got deleted.

GOOD NEWS: I get email notifications for new posts in threads I'm watching, which means that your FF post was emailed to me, and I still have it!

I'll copy/paste it here so that you can post it again under your name, and fix up any formatting that didn't copy over. :P

Final Fantasy -- Back Attack!

Somrthing was wrong. What had happened to all the enemies? Final Fantasy was pretty sure that he didn't pick up anything with the No Encounters Ability on it, so that couldn't be it. On the other hand, it made no sense for the giant army of robots to just up and leave like that. Enemies never did that before you took out the leader, and sometimes not even then. So what gives? Had they all gathered in one room for instructions? Were they planning a massive ambush, which for some reason required Final Fantasy not spotting even one of them? But that didn't make sense; he and his allies had been in a direct battle with them already. Surely they didn't forget about tha- ...Of course. It was just poor AI. The robots had lost track of him for a while and had since forgotten his very existence. Seriously, he'd figured that AI had developed a bit further than that by now. Ah well, he wasn't going to complain about not having to fear having to fight for his life any given second.

Some time later, Final Fantasy reached what could only be a Boss Room. Oversized room, check. Said room being mostly empty, check. Plot token right in the middle of said room, check. This was obviously a trap, one that would trigger a Boss Flag the moment he reached out for the phone. Therefore, the only thing that he had to do was not pick up the phone, an-
"You're not the Doctor."
...Or it could trigger right now anyway for no apparent reason. Acting on sheer instinct, Final Fantasy spun around and struck at the person behind him. Luckily for Sherlock, he was standing quite a bit away from the RPG fandom, thus preventing said Fandom from decapitating the very person he was sent to save. "Dammit, Sherlock! Don't sneak up on me li- ...What happened to you?", the RPG fandom questioned, taking a few careful steps away from the person in front of him while said person was approaching him.
Bits of metal all across his face. Monotonous voice. Lifeless eyes and expression. There's only one explanation... This is a copy of Sherlock made by those robots, sent to fool me into thinking it's the real one so that it can suddenly attack me in the back! Pssh, as if I never saw that one before!
"Who are you and where is the real Sherlock?", Final Fantasy demanded, raising his oversized weapon against the partially corrupted Fandom. Sure, he had promised the Doctor about bringing back Sherlock in one piece, but this thing obviously wasn't the real Sherlock, so he didn't count.