Update: we finished our papers but as I was packing up my stuff I put two coffee cups in my backpack which, now that I am back in my dorm, I realized one of them still had coffee in it. Miraculously only a little bit spilled. I'm going to bed now.

The demo for Undertale. In case you don't know what that is, here's a link to the Kickstarter page to give you a general idea.

Huh... that's interesting. Well, if they held a successful kickstarter then it's pretty clear there's a significant fan base, so... yeah, I guess that makes sense. I don't think you'd need to call them the "Undertale demo fandom", though. Just "Undertale fandom" should work since that same fan base would carry over to the full game.

Also,
I estimate a full release of UNDERTALE by Summer 2014.

There is also some work I must still complete for Homestuck.

Hey. Hey. Hey people who work on Homestuck.

Stop promising 2014 game releases that don't happen. >:I

As long as we're talking about Alpha Games. :3

Which I have a now rather unactive/spontanious YouTube Channelfor.
^Yes, Kaga didn't find my only channel.

Woo I posted....

(And I edited a bit in for fifa afterwards for people who read it before I added it...in case that's important somehow...I dunno)

Huh, that's basically what just happened. Except if any one was shoosh papping it was the Beatles and he probably used his magic British Charm powers or whatever.

Reactions: Kagayours
Huh, that's basically what just happened. Except if any one was shoosh papping it was the Beatles and he probably used his magic British Charm powers or whatever.

"We can work it out~!"

Also,

Have I not posted this here yet?

I guess I'll do that now.
Can't... breathe...
Must.. stop laughing...

Serious though, that is the best thing ever XD

Also!

Name: Final Fantasy

Appearance:
tumblr_mhuut7bG5U1r3ucugo1_1280.jpg

(Note that I'm still searching for a pic, so this one may change in the nearby future)

Personality: Final Fantasy is always ready for an adventure; the bigger, the better. Some say he actually wants to help people, others say he's only in it for the money and loot. To be fair, FF himself isn't always sure about that bit either, but eh, what does it matter? As long as the end result stays the same, the reasons and motivations don't mater all that much, right?
During stress and combat, FF has the tendency to become very cold and calculating. The main goal of a battle is to defeat the enemy in the most efficient way possible: being nice and fair about it is not important. After all, the enemy wants to kill you too, so why not return the favor? At the same time, FF is not adverse to running if the battle goes south; he knows very well that dead people don't get any Experience, Gil or items, so why bother fighting to the death?

Abilities and Equipment:
- A strange bag with near-bottomless carrying capacity. It does have one very strange limitation though; It's capable of holding 99 copies of (say) five different kinds of items, but never 100 of any given single item. Even if said single item is smaller than even one copy of another item. Blame it on the person making said bag being silly.
- A large blade that, for some reason, does not seem to weigh nearly as much as it looks it should. At least, considering all the stunts FF does with it, it seems to weigh little more than a dagger or something.
- His airship (see below), which which he can fly everywhere he wants. Although it's far too large to just land anywhere, it has a teleporter function that allows FF to warp down to the ground to certain key locations. The same locations can also be used to warp back to his airship. This ability is 'shared', meaning that anyone who is currently with FF and is granted access can also teleport to and from the airship.

Home: FF lives in a large airship, the rooms of which are designed after each game. For example, the first couple of rooms have incredibly large tiles, the seventh one has a large meteor painted on the ceiling. Due to the... mixed perceptions, the newest rooms have large gashes running straight through the middle of them. A strange property of this airship is that it seems to become bigger as time passes. Back in the early days, it was little more than a hot-air balloon, but by now it's practically a floating fortress with fifteen main rooms, plus a bunch of siderooms. In fact, several new rooms are forming right at this moment.

Quirks:
- Thinks of just about everything in terms of stats and numbers.
- Has the tendency to pick up nearly anything and everything that he deems of value and put it in his bag, especially if it's currently inside a bag or treasure chest. Whether or not he can actually use it is not important. Unlike certain other Fandoms, though, he does not cut grass and smash pots in an attempt to reach said things of value.

Other:
- I may think of more stuff later

Also!

Name: Final Fantasy

Appearance:
tumblr_mhuut7bG5U1r3ucugo1_1280.jpg

(Note that I'm still searching for a pic, so this one may change in the nearby future)

Personality: Final Fantasy is always ready for an adventure; the bigger, the better. Some say he actually wants to help people, others say he's only in it for the money and loot. To be fair, FF himself isn't always sure about that bit either, but eh, what does it matter? As long as the end result stays the same, the reasons and motivations don't mater all that much, right?
During stress and combat, FF has the tendency to become very cold and calculating. The main goal of a battle is to defeat the enemy in the most efficient way possible: being nice and fair about it is not important. After all, the enemy wants to kill you too, so why not return the favor? At the same time, FF is not adverse to running if the battle goes south; he knows very well that dead people don't get any Experience, Gil or items, so why bother fighting to the death?

Abilities and Equipment:
- A strange bag with near-bottomless carrying capacity. It does have one very strange limitation though; It's capable of holding 99 copies of (say) five different kinds of items, but never 100 of any given single item. Even if said single item is smaller than even one copy of another item. Blame it on the person making said bag being silly.
- A large blade that, for some reason, does not seem to weigh nearly as much as it looks it should. At least, considering all the stunts FF does with it, it seems to weigh little more than a dagger or something.
- His airship (see below), which which he can fly everywhere he wants. Although it's far too large to just land anywhere, it has a teleporter function that allows FF to warp down to the ground to certain key locations. The same locations can also be used to warp back to his airship. This ability is 'shared', meaning that anyone who is currently with FF and is granted access can also teleport to and from the airship.

Home: FF lives in a large airship, the rooms of which are designed after each game. For example, the first couple of rooms have incredibly large tiles, the seventh one has a large meteor painted on the ceiling. Due to the... mixed perceptions, the newest rooms have large gashes running straight through the middle of them. A strange property of this airship is that it seems to become bigger as time passes. Back in the early days, it was little more than a hot-air balloon, but by now it's practically a floating fortress with fifteen main rooms, plus a bunch of siderooms. In fact, several new rooms are forming right at this moment.

Quirks:
- Thinks of just about everything in terms of stats and numbers.
- Has the tendency to pick up nearly anything and everything that he deems of value and put it in his bag, especially if it's currently inside a bag or treasure chest. Whether or not he can actually use it is not important. Unlike certain other Fandoms, though, he does not cut grass and smash pots in an attempt to reach said things of value.

Other:
- I may think of more stuff later

I think you meant to link a picture of the airship? I don't see it.

Either than that, though, looks good to me!

I think you meant to link a picture of the airship? I don't see it.

Either than that, though, looks good to me!
Uhm.. no? If you're talking about the "see below" bit, that was in reference to the description to the airship in the 'Home' section. I just figured that the mobile base-like aspect fitted better in the Abilities section than in the Home section.

Uhm.. no? If you're talking about the "see below" bit, that was in reference to the description to the airship in the 'Home' section. I just figured that the mobile base-like aspect fitted better in the Abilities section than in the Home section.

Oh! Whoops. My bad.

Accepted, then!

I'll post for FF tomorrow. For now, I'll just cast the Sleep Spell on myself.

Oh jeeze no. Not the nosebleed discussion again.

jk, hope you're okay Rithas

Oh jeeze no. Not the nosebleed discussion again.

jk, hope you're okay Rithas
I got loads of blood on my new carpet :(

I got loads of blood on my new carpet :(
That's... unfortunate. New carpet too? Damn. And blood is pretty hard to wash out especially on carpets. Hmm, I don't know how to help with this at all :/

Stop posting and start scrubbing?