Also @Kagayours are you keeping the two hour time limit for the fandom? Arguably, one of the weirdest time limits on morphing I have ever seen. ( In other words, I am pumped to see this sheet and to see what you changed and included)

Reactions: Kagayours
Also @Kagayours are you keeping the two hour time limit for the fandom? Arguably, one of the weirdest time limits on morphing I have ever seen. ( In other words, I am pumped to see this sheet and to see what you changed and included)
o3o The two-hour limit is... pretty important, and I didn't see any reason to change it, so, yeah, I'm keeping it. XD

I hardly changed any of the morphing rules, actually. Although, looking back on all of it, I do worry that I may have made him a bit OP...

Especially since I gave him a small handful of "preset" morphs that he's always had and therefore didn't need to acquire at any point...

Also @Takumi

Remember that time I PMed you asking how Pokemon would feel if some weirdo asked to see all of her most powerful species, and then just wanted to pet all of them?

Perhaps now you understand why... XD

Also @Takumi

Remember that time I PMed you asking how Pokemon would feel if some weirdo asked to see all of her most powerful species, and then just wanted to pet all of them?

Perhaps now you understand why... XD

Now I do. She'd probably think he'd want to battle at first, then be confused by him petting them.

Btw, I plan to have her change her style after leaving the tower....even though this is mostly as a reminder to myself tbh.

Also, @Kagayours if Animorphs pet Teen Wolf in wolf mode, would it become a wolf or a werewolf? I am just curious how you are going to handle that.

Also, @Kagayours if Animorphs pet Teen Wolf in wolf mode, would it become a wolf or a werewolf? I am just curious how you are going to handle that.
Since Teen Wolf is a werewolf, I think that means the morph would also be a werewolf. o3o

Are you keeping the two hour time limit for the fandom? Arguably, one of the weirdest time limits on morphing I have ever seen.
Speaking of which; I always figured that the real time limit is slightly more than two hours, but Elfangor just said it was two hours both for the sake of simplicity (it's a lot easier to remember than, say, two hours, ten minutes, twelve seconds and 452 milliseconds) and to decrease the risk of accidentally going over the limit. If nothing else, this would explain why the heroes pretty much constantly manage to get away with pushing the time limit to its extremes.

@ArsenicArachnid

Name: Steam Powered Giraffe ((Goes by SPG))
Appearance: Steam Powered Giraffe is a ginger with heterochromia and a thing for mustaches. Similar to homestuck, the robot make-up in her face and neck aren't real. She wears black trousers that, for some reason reach to below her breasts, with suspenders to hold them up. She wears a black tee-shirt with her band's logo on them. Ocasionally she'll wear another shirt just like it, but the logo's a rainbow.
tumblr_mhtv5ei6ph1s5qo8oo1_500.jpg

Personality: SPG is a very optimistic young lady. She's pretty young, being born in 2008. Steam Powered Giraffe tries her best to understand people and is generally empathetic towards people. SPG like doing anything any normal girl likes to do. This includes but is not limited to: brushing her hare (literally a hare), watching romantic comedies, and contemplating the very existance of life itself. However, SPG sometimes goes the depressed phases which she often copes with by writing music. SPG is a procratinator who over-analyzes things to death.
Abilities and Equipment: A megaphone, a minutature steam powered giraffe.
steam_powered_giraffe_by_tincrash-d6rr7f2.jpg

gg_the_giraffe__gif__by_rentham-d87a75o.png

Home: A nice little Victorian house with a lawn littered with shoes. Her baby giraffe can be seen roaming the front yard, normally wearing a hat. Inside of the house there's lots of bath soaps and gears.
Quirks: Never goes outside without shoes, "The blood sucking toe biters will get you." Sometimes she stutters.

And, done. Hope you don't mind that the post is technically being uploaded under my name rather than yours. I don't have the power to edit your posts (you joined just a few weeks too late for that), so, this is the easiest workaround. :P

As for what actually went wrong in the coding -- well, the mini-SPG images were broken because you forgot to put an end-code on the first one, causing the site to treat the first URL, the next beginning bracket, and the 2nd URL all as a single image.

As for the main character image, I was honestly almost stumped by that one! Apparently you only included part of the image URL. Were you copy/pasting what I said in this post? I had shortened the URL's in that case just to make it easier to see what I was trying to say. o.o Sorry if I confused you.

Just pointing all this stuff out for future reference. ^^; I'll add your character to the accepted list!
Omigosh, thank for all of the help. Yeah, I did copy/paste the image and I was freaking out about why it wouldn't work. Now that I know what I did wrong I'll practice more on coding.

Also, postification ho!

Speaking of which; I always figured that the real time limit is slightly more than two hours, but Elfangor just said it was two hours both for the sake of simplicity (it's a lot easier to remember than, say, two hours, ten minutes, twelve seconds and 452 milliseconds) and to decrease the risk of accidentally going over the limit. If nothing else, this would explain why the heroes pretty much constantly manage to get away with pushing the time limit to its extremes.
You know, now that I think about it, you could even argue that the fandom doesn't have a two hour limit at all -- but he'd never find out about it because he assumes he would have to stick to the two-hour limit and therefore wouldn't risk it. :P

Speaking of which, that CS will probably be up sometime today/tonight.

"Don't judge a book by its cover…"

Name: Animorphs …Not that he would so easily tell you that. Also goes by the nickname "Anim", which he likes because it sounds vaguely like a shortened Andalite name.

Appearance: Animorphs looks young, essentially a scrawny teenager. If one were to ignore his non-human characteristics, then he wouldn't be all too physically intimidating. But he does have a few Andalite characteristics, the more noticeable of which is his long, flexible tail, covered in blue fur with a scythe-shaped blade on the end of it. Also, he has a total of four eyes — one pair on his face, which look no different from human eyes, and another pair held up by flexible stalks on top of his head. His stalk eyes can move independently of his main eyes (and independently of each other), and Animorphs is essentially always turning his stalk eyes around in every direction, using them to stay aware of his surroundings while his main eyes are focused on any other task. Many find this to be incredibly distracting to watch while trying to talk to him. Animorphs' hair color often seems to fluctuate between blond, dirty blond, and brown without any explanation.

Anim did not inherit Rachel's fashion sense. In general, he really doesn't care very much about what he wears — aside from simply trying to look as "normal" and as low-profile as possible. And since he has to be prepared to strip down and morph at any moment (more on that later), simpler outfits are better. Jeans and a plain t-shirt suffice for most occasions.

There are times, however, when he might be seen wandering around barefoot and wearing only a black leotard.
The linked image is his "morphing outfit". Only skin-tight clothes will be morphed with — most other clothing would just get in the way if he tried to morph while wearing it (and it would also quite likely be torn to shreds, depending on the size of the target morph). His morphing clothes not only transform along with the rest of his body while he morphs, but, perhaps most importantly, they're also still present on his body when he de-morphs. Because of all this, Animorphs always wears his morphing outfit underneath his regular clothes in case he needs to morph. If he didn't, he would be completely naked when he de-morphed. And while he does have a lot of hiding places around Fandom Square where he keeps a spare change of clothes, the morphing suit is a pretty good thing to start with.

"What? He can't morph with his clothes? But the book covers always showed the kids morphing with-"

The book covers lied to you. We'll talk more about that later.

Personality: Animorphs is extremely secretive, as well as generally paranoid and slow to trust others. He generally keeps a low profile and avoids revealing his identity, where he lives, or any other information that could make him easy to track down in the event of a covert alien invasion. Even among the few people that he would consider his "allies" or perhaps even "friends", he always keeps some secrets. There is not a single person that he trusts completely, and he must always be prepared for the possibility that his friends might suddenly become his enemies. Or perhaps some of them already are secretly his enemy. After all, anyone could be one of them. (And if they aren't one now, they might still become one in the future.)

A lot of the time, though, his paranoia is fairly well-masked, and he manages to maintain the outward appearance of a fairly laid-back person. He's also known to casually make a lot of (sometimes surprisingly dark) jokes about his situation. It's… mainly a coping mechanism.

Animorphs' paranoia exists largely due to the threat of the Yeerk invasion. Now, don't panic just yet — Animorphs has never actually found any concrete evidence that the Yeerks exist. But the scariest thing about the Yeerks is their ability to blend in — taking over the mind of their host, accessing all of the host's memories, and being able to mimic their host's personality perfectly. Anim doesn't know for sure that the Yeerks exist, but he also doesn't know for sure that they don't exist, and there's always the possibility that they've been able to remain hidden from him all this time. Because of this, Animorphs always acts under the assumption that the Yeerk threat is very real and very present, and that anyone could be a Controller — just in case it turns out to be true.

Abilities (in his natural form):
  • Stalk Eyes: Animorphs' stalk eyes give him a complete view of his surroundings with really no blind spots to speak of. And because Animorphs is constantly using his stalk eyes to passively scan his surroundings, he is always aware of what's behind him. And above him. And to the sides of him. And, well, overall, it's basically impossible to sneak up on him from any angle.
  • Tail Blade: Animorphs' tail is long enough to reach in front of his body and be wielded as a weapon. It is also thick and muscular, and can be moved at incredibly fast speeds, particularly in a whip-like motion. Animorphs also has very precise control over the muscles in his tail, allowing him to wield his tail-blade with the same sort of precision that one might be capable of with a sword or other bladed weapon.

Morphing Ability: Animorphs is able to copy the DNA of any other organism, and completely transform his own body into that of whatever he copied. The morphing process itself takes about two minutes, and it looks nothing like illustrations on the book covers. The actual morphing process is much more disturbing to watch. Thankfully, though, it does not cause any physical pain. Morphing comes with a strict time limit of two hours. If Anim stays in-morph for longer than two hours, he'll be stuck with that body permanently, and consequently lose his morphing ability. Once a morph is acquired, there is no limit to how many times it can be used. There is also no known limit on how many morphs can be acquired. Animorphs cannot change directly from one morph into the next; in order to switch morphs, he must first de-morph into his usual self, and then change into a different morph.
  • To "acquire" a new morph, Animorphs must physically touch the target organism for at least a few seconds, in order to copy and store its DNA.
    • This process tends to make the target organism feel calm and pacified during this brief period of time, which is particularly useful when attempting to acquire some sort of freaky monster that could tear your face off if provoked.
    • Animorphs cannot acquire a new morph while he is already in a morph. He can only acquire new morphs when he's in his own, true body.
  • With the exception of limited, skin-tight items, clothing cannot be morphed.
  • When morphing into an animal that is not capable of human-like speech, Animorphs gains the ability to communicate telepathically in the form of "thought-speak". Thought-speak can either be "broadcast" to everyone within range, or it can be sent privately to just one person (or a select set of individuals). Instead of quotation marks, thought-speak is conveyed using the < > symbols.
  • If Animorphs is injured while in-morph, those injuries will disappear upon de-morphing. Those injuries also won't be present when using that same morph again. Therefore, if he is fatally injured while in-morph, he can potentially save himself by de-morphing in time.
    • Theoretically this means that he can perpetually heal himself in a fight by simply de-morphing and re-morphing as often as needed. But such frequent morphing can be exhausting, and he would be left rather vulnerable in-between morphs. As a result, this strategy is only ever used as a desperate last-resort.
  • In addition to gaining the body of another creature while in-morph, Animorphs also gains that creature's brain, allowing him to think like that creature and make use of its natural instincts. This can sometimes be a double-edged sword, however.

Morphs: Anim has a wide variety of morphs acquired all across the Fandomverse. And it is worth noting that there are some rather interesting creatures inhabit such a location… Also, Anim has a small handful of "preset" morphs, which he's always had and therefore did not need to acquire:
  • Regular Animal Morphs: Specifically a tiger, wolf, gorilla, grizzly bear, and red-tailed hawk. Over the years, Anim has acquired many other species that also made a significant contribution to the series, but these are the only ones that came as "presets".
  • Human: He has a human morph, which is essentially the same as his ordinary self, but without the stalk eyes or tail. It's convenient for keeping a low profile and blending in with humans (or even other fandoms), but it still comes with the same restrictions as any other morph, including the two-hour limit.
  • Andalite: Since Animorphs' "true" self consists of a combination of human and Andalite features, and he has a full-human morph, then it only makes sense that he would also have a full-Andalite morph. This form is more balanced (two-legged forms are just so easy to knock over, you know?) and makes Animorphs more adept at using his tail-blade. Oh, and, he can eat through his hooves — that's kind of cool, right?
  • Hork-Bajir: A seven-foot-tall reptilian that's covered head-to-toe in deadly blades and is also an excellent climber. As difficult as it may be to believe, these creatures are actually docile herbivores in nature. No, really.
  • Yeerk: This morph receives far less use than most of Anim's other "presets", for a few reasons. Firstly, a Yeerk in its natural state is deaf, blind, and extremely vulnerable. It would be nearly impossible for a lone Yeerk to infest a host without some help, and if Anim morphs into a Yeerk and doesn't have a host, then he's about as much of a threat as a worm that you'd find in the middle of the sidewalk on a rainy day. Secondly, Anim would be appalled at the thought of using his Yeerk morph to take control of an involuntary host, even for such a short span of time. And while he would be somewhat less opposed to controlling a willing host, it's just rare to encounter any set of circumstances where there would be anything to gain from using the morph for such a thing.

Home: He can't tell you where he lives. It's been a long time since Animorphs has consistently lived in only one place. Nowadays, he sort of floats between a few different homes. His "original" home was a large barn that at one point served as a sort of wildlife rehabilitation center. But, in more recent years, it has seemingly been abandoned (…for reasons that will become clear later in this CS). The place is littered with empty cages, and nearby wildlife frequently wanders in and out. In any case, this is only what his home looks like on the surface. He's always had a sort of secret base (except he doesn't like calling it a "secret base", but, that's essentially what it is) hidden underground, with a secret entrance hidden somewhere in the barn. It would be more accurate to say that this hidden underground space is where he really lived, with the barn being more of a front for it all. This underground space is also where he would hide much of his secret alien tech, if he had any. …Which he obviously doesn't, so don't bother trying to look for any of it.

Animorphs finds that only living in one place could potentially make him more vulnerable, and so, he frequently resides in many other makeshift homes that he's found for himself around the Fandomverse, sometimes even rooming with trusted allies.

Doctor Who's TARDIS is the most secure of these secondary homes, but, it isn't always the most convenient place to live — especially not when you find that the TARDIS has for some reason landed in Antarctica and the Doctor himself is nowhere to be found.

Quirks:
  • He has a certain affinity for "futuristic" and alien tech in general. At the same time, however, he wouldn't know how to use a modern PC, and he still uses AOL. This is what happens when you are a sci-fi series who hasn't seen any new material since the turn of the century.
    • This is one of the reasons why he would never want a smartphone. The other reason being that they seem like a security nightmare to him. ("Oh yeah, sure, I'll just start carrying around a GPS tracker that uploads my secrets to the internet without permission or warning. Sounds like a great idea.")
  • Having grown accustomed to his stalk eyes allowing him to see 360 degrees around him at all times, he feels rather uneasy without them, worried that he could so-easily be attacked from behind. When in a humanoid morph, he feels compelled to frequently look over his shoulder in order to compensate for this.
  • Hates being compared to Goosebumps.
  • Generally finds Goosebumps to be sort of pretentious and not actually scary ("'oooh I'm Goosebumps, I was created from children's nightmares' - yeah so was I, but you don't see me stroking my ego over it.")

Other:
  • According to official records, Animorphs has been dead for years. In other words, yes, he faked his own death. Why? Well, it started when he heard rumors circulating about his death — which he supposed was an understandable misconception, given his tendency to keep a very low profile. But then he realized how beneficial this rumor could be (the Yeerks won't search for you if you're already dead), and, realizing he had hardly any friends or family who would care, he decided he wanted to make it official. How did he pull it off? Well, the hardest part was simply convincing a certain someone to help him orchestrate the event. After that, the stunt itself was not particularly difficult to carry out — not when you know a guy who has access to incredibly lifelike androids and who knows how to think like Steven Moffat.
    • It is worth noting, however, that most fandoms didn't even hear about his "death" when it happened, and many more of them still haven't heard (most of whom probably don't care, and probably never knew who Animorphs was in the first place), as he was already a fairly low-profile name even by then. He just wanted to get it down on the books in case anyone did care to look it up.
  • Does not trust the Council. At all. They're the closest thing the Fandomverse has to any sort of system of authority, they keep tabs on who all the most dangerous fandoms and fandomena are, and they keep a massive archive of incredibly powerful weapons and other artifacts?? You might as well put up a big sign out front that says "Yeerks welcome".
  • Suffers from frequent nightmares. Mostly about Yeerks. Or dying horribly in gory detail. Or both.
  • Despite being understandably closed-off from and sometimes even a bit cold towards other people, he has a certain gentleness towards animals. And if he sees you being a dick to animals for no good reason, he will probably hurt you.

I finished that CS over two hours ago, by the way. I just wasn't able to post it because the site was down. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am amused by the specific amount of time I was left waiting, but, phrasing it in such a way makes it sound like there's some sort of consequence that goes along with me waiting for so long, which there really isn't -- except for maybe, like... sleep deprivation?

I don't know what I'm saying anymore. I'm going to add my paranoid little bean to the accepted list now.

Also, almost all of the coding for that CS was done manually while the site was down.

I bring this up because, in determining what color to use, I needed to look up some sort of off-site hex color picker. I already knew that I wanted to use a blue that looked pretty close to Ax's fur color, but, I just needed to choose a specific hex value and then copy/paste that in.

So I googled "hex color picker", and Google, being what it is, gave me a hex color picker, without me even needing to click on any of the search results.

And the color that it opened up to just so happened to be pretty much exactly what I was picturing in my head. And so I just... used that. The color that I chose for my CS, was suggested to me by Google, without me doing anything to indicate to Google what sort of color I was looking for.

Google read my mind, is what I'm trying to say. I just feel like that's a thing worth talking about.

Reactions: Takumi
Question. Does Animorphs have an obsession with cinnamon buns? :P

Also, almost all of the coding for that CS was done manually while the site was down.

I bring this up because, in determining what color to use, I needed to look up some sort of off-site hex color picker. I already knew that I wanted to use a blue that looked pretty close to Ax's fur color, but, I just needed to choose a specific hex value and then copy/paste that in.

So I googled "hex color picker", and Google, being what it is, gave me a hex color picker, without me even needing to click on any of the search results.

And the color that it opened up to just so happened to be pretty much exactly what I was picturing in my head. And so I just... used that. The color that I chose for my CS, was suggested to me by Google, without me doing anything to indicate to Google what sort of color I was looking for.

Google read my mind, is what I'm trying to say. I just feel like that's a thing worth talking about.
16ead4682f66c9c964982f6c3ab890a5.jpg

• Love
Question. Does Animorphs have an obsession with cinnamon buns? :P
I considered adding something like that, but I decided that him being obsessed with taste sensations wouldn't make a ton of sense if he does usually have a mouth.

BUT

Cinnamon buns might be his one weakness. :P

It's incredibly rare that any sort of targeted-ad algorithm actually suggests something that I want. Most of the time, I either have no idea why I see the ads that I do, or I sort of understand what words it's reacting to but I still think it's a bit dumb that googling something one time makes google think that I am absolutely in love with that thing, even if I actually don't care that much about it. Every once in a blue moon, I see an ad for a Paul McCartney album, and I remember that this is how targeted ads are supposed to work.

Google suggesting the exact hex color I was thinking of is sort of a whole other level. XD

@ArsenicArachnid I'm working on a quick little summary of where all our characters are right now. If you haven't yet read the "general summary" on the first page, you'll want to do that.

@ArsenicArachnid here's a run-down of what's currently happening in the IC, to get you up-to-speed on current shenanigans and also so that you can think about what character or group of characters you want to send SPG to interact with first.

Like I said before, if you haven't read the general summary on the OP, I would do that first.

• Pokemon, Minecraft, Sonic, Kagerou, and Wizard101 are all dungeon-crawling the tower that Exdeath made, essentially seeing Exdeath as the final boss that they're all after.
  • Trigun and Submachine are also trying to get to Exdeath. They think they could teleport to him, but they might be short on power.
  • Dragon Age, Final Fantasy, Doctor Who, Fire Emblem, and Sherlock are still at the museum, and things are getting bad.
    • The Doctor was injured after being hit with a Dalek laser. He tried to summon the TARDIS, but the summoning feature wasn't working for some unknown reason.
    • Just as the group thought they were done for, an alternate version of FE appeared from a doomed future, implying (from an OOC perspective) that, in said doomed future, the Doctor died and the Daleks got the upper-hand. Alternate-future FE went back in time and was able to change how the battle played out, saving the Doctor's life and getting the party to safety (er, most of them).
    • Alt-FE has not revealed his actual identity, and Doctor Who has jumped to the conclusion that alt-FE is one of his own future regenerations. The rest of the group also does not know about the alternate future or anything that happened in it.
    • Sherlock was captured in the midst of everything, and was partially converted into a Cyberman. No one has seemed to notice Sherlock's absence yet.
    • Shortly after the group was brought to safety, the Doctor got a phone call from the TARDIS, and, long story short, he thought that someone would be able to fly the TARDIS to them, but that didn't work out.
    • As of now, they are all kind of fucked -- stranded without any TARDIS or any plan for how to get out of this mess.
      • On an OOC note, I've been planning on splitting this group up into a series of smaller groups for quite a while now. This might actually make it feasible to join in on one of said smaller groups. We'll see what happens by the end of this week or so. You'll see what I mean.
  • Meanwhile, RvB became a "ghost", possessing some sort of Dalek-tank. Literally no one has any idea how that happened. Also, Touhou is there. And so are some Council members (Black Butler and Soul Eater). Everyone is basically in agreement that RvB is a menace, as usual, but RvB claims he did nothing wrong and he is being oppressed.
    • More recently, the TARDIS materialized near all of them, and then "the Doctor" stepped out, very confused about what was going on. Except that it's not actually the Doctor — it's Animorphs, morphed as the Doctor, but none of the others know that yet. He was the one who was on the phone with the Doctor earlier and didn't quite successful at flying the TARDIS where he wanted to fly it.
  • Scooby and Avengers are somewhere. Scooby was being attached by strange unidentified monsters and Avengers helped fend them off. Both monsters' bodies disappeared with a poof after being defeated and a gemstone was left behind in the place of each. Hamilton and Teen Wolf also appeared on the scene recently. No one knows what the gemstones are all about.
  • Elsewhere, The Lunar Chronicles encountered a pink lion. And then the Beatles showed up, riding around in a half-demolished Dalek shell and obviously high. And then a giant bird showed up and started attacking them. And then, Teen Titans also appeared on the scene to help fend off the bird. The Beatles has attempted, unsuccessfully, to flirt with her.
  • Lastly, Don't Hug Me I'm Scared is asleep, and dreaming, and Steven Universe is in their dream. SU is using her powers to contact someone through their dreams while she is trapped as Exdeath's "crystal shard".
Oh and, there are also a lot of free characters who are not currently interacting with anyone and who could be set up just about anywhere to interact with your character if you contact their owners about it:
  • Cowboy Bebop, Metal Gear, Space Dandy, JoJo (@Flame)
  • A Dark Room, Daymare Town (@AquaTheLita) (not recommended — Aqua's been very busy IRL, which is why I haven't felt bad about not posting for SU in about three months. But, I mean, you could try to get a hold of her if you really want I guess.)
  • Type-Moon (@Minerva)
  • Megaman (@Neobullseye) (Technically Megaman is supposed to be watching the sleeping DHMIS right now, but maybe you and Neo could think of something.)
  • Undertale (this one is mine. hello.)

@ArsenicArachnid here's a run-down of what's currently happening in the IC, to get you up-to-speed on current shenanigans and also so that you can think about what character or group of characters you want to send SPG to interact with first.

Like I said before, if you haven't read the general summary on the OP, I would do that first.

• Pokemon, Minecraft, Sonic, Kagerou, and Wizard101 are all dungeon-crawling the tower that Exdeath made, essentially seeing Exdeath as the final boss that they're all after.
  • Trigun and Submachine are also trying to get to Exdeath. They think they could teleport to him, but they might be short on power.
  • Dragon Age, Final Fantasy, Doctor Who, Fire Emblem, and Sherlock are still at the museum, and things are getting bad.
    • The Doctor was injured after being hit with a Dalek laser. He tried to summon the TARDIS, but the summoning feature wasn't working for some unknown reason.
    • Just as the group thought they were done for, an alternate version of FE appeared from a doomed future, implying (from an OOC perspective) that, in said doomed future, the Doctor died and the Daleks got the upper-hand. Alternate-future FE went back in time and was able to change how the battle played out, saving the Doctor's life and getting the party to safety (er, most of them).
    • Alt-FE has not revealed his actual identity, and Doctor Who has jumped to the conclusion that alt-FE is one of his own future regenerations. The rest of the group also does not know about the alternate future or anything that happened in it.
    • Sherlock was captured in the midst of everything, and was partially converted into a Cyberman. No one has seemed to notice Sherlock's absence yet.
    • Shortly after the group was brought to safety, the Doctor got a phone call from the TARDIS, and, long story short, he thought that someone would be able to fly the TARDIS to them, but that didn't work out.
    • As of now, they are all kind of fucked -- stranded without any TARDIS or any plan for how to get out of this mess.
      • On an OOC note, I've been planning on splitting this group up into a series of smaller groups for quite a while now. This might actually make it feasible to join in on one of said smaller groups. We'll see what happens by the end of this week or so. You'll see what I mean.
  • Meanwhile, RvB became a "ghost", possessing some sort of Dalek-tank. Literally no one has any idea how that happened. Also, Touhou is there. And so are some Council members (Black Butler and Soul Eater). Everyone is basically in agreement that RvB is a menace, as usual, but RvB claims he did nothing wrong and he is being oppressed.
    • More recently, the TARDIS materialized near all of them, and then "the Doctor" stepped out, very confused about what was going on. Except that it's not actually the Doctor — it's Animorphs, morphed as the Doctor, but none of the others know that yet. He was the one who was on the phone with the Doctor earlier and didn't quite successful at flying the TARDIS where he wanted to fly it.
  • Scooby and Avengers are somewhere. Scooby was being attached by strange unidentified monsters and Avengers helped fend them off. Both monsters' bodies disappeared with a poof after being defeated and a gemstone was left behind in the place of each. Hamilton and Teen Wolf also appeared on the scene recently. No one knows what the gemstones are all about.
  • Elsewhere, The Lunar Chronicles encountered a pink lion. And then the Beatles showed up, riding around in a half-demolished Dalek shell and obviously high. And then a giant bird showed up and started attacking them. And then, Teen Titans also appeared on the scene to help fend off the bird. The Beatles has attempted, unsuccessfully, to flirt with her.
  • Lastly, Don't Hug Me I'm Scared is asleep, and dreaming, and Steven Universe is in their dream. SU is using her powers to contact someone through their dreams while she is trapped as Exdeath's "crystal shard".
Oh and, there are also a lot of free characters who are not currently interacting with anyone and who could be set up just about anywhere to interact with your character if you contact their owners about it:
  • Cowboy Bebop, Metal Gear, Space Dandy, JoJo (@Flame)
  • A Dark Room, Daymare Town (@AquaTheLita) (not recommended — Aqua's been very busy IRL, which is why I haven't felt bad about not posting for SU in about three months. But, I mean, you could try to get a hold of her if you really want I guess.)
  • Type-Moon (@Minerva)
  • Megaman (@Neobullseye) (Technically Megaman is supposed to be watching the sleeping DHMIS right now, but maybe you and Neo could think of something.)
  • Undertale (this one is mine. hello.)
I'll message Minerva, thank you for the summary.
\(o w o\)

!!!! SUSAN!!!

HE KEEPS A PICTURE OF SUSAN ON HIS DESK!!!! *flips many tables in excitement*