I'll be posting on Wednesday at the latest.

Reactions: Kagayours
Expect my next Doctor Who post to be very long. I really want to move some things along, and I've got a lot planned.
^ Unless Minerva has any major objections to what I am planning on doing, this statement is still valid.

Hopefully, we will be out of the slog of Dalek fights soon...

ALSO

@LuckycoolHawk9 @neobendium How do you think Scooby and Avengers would react if the TARDIS materialized near them and a guy who looks identical to the Doctor stepped out of it?

Just a random question that has nothing to do with anything.

^ Unless Minerva has any major objections to what I am planning on doing, this statement is still valid.

Hopefully, we will be out of the slog of Dalek fights soon...

ALSO

@LuckycoolHawk9 @neobendium How do you think Scooby and Avengers would react if the TARDIS materialized near them and a guy who looks identical to the Doctor stepped out of it?

^ Might as well extend that last question to @Neobullseye and @Gwazi Magnum in regards to Touhou and RvB, as well, since I'm still torn on which group I want to involve in this whole thing.

^ Might as well extend that last question to @Neobullseye and @Gwazi Magnum in regards to Touhou and RvB, as well, since I'm still torn on which group I want to involve in this whole thing.
Knowing Touhou, her first reaction to things suddenly appearing would likely be getting ready for possible combat, but won't initiate it herself -- after all, doing the latter turned out harmful one too many times in very recent history.

As for RvB, of course that is for Gwazi to decide, but past events point to him instantly opening fire on the TARDIS :P

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
As for RvB, of course that is for Gwazi to decide, but past events point to him instantly opening fire on the TARDIS :P
Not necessari...

Well... The Doctor did try to lock him up...
Yea... He'd probably shoot on sight now.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
ALSO

Just a random question that has nothing to do with anything
Oh very mad indeed. He is not a damsel in distress and hates being saved. Also, angry because the doctor gave the idea that reboots was fine for him... yup, entirely embittered.

Also, angry because the doctor gave the idea that reboots was fine for him...
....As a broadcasting major... I feel I should point out that Doctor Who did not inspire the concept of reboots... XD Scooby Doo would've been remade and rebooted a thousand and one times regardless of whether or not Doctor Who existed.

BUT, if Scooby really wants to blame the Doctor for every bad remake and spin-off series, then... ok.

Reactions: Takumi
....As a broadcasting major... I feel I should point out that Doctor Who did not inspire the concept of reboots... XD Scooby Doo would've been remade and rebooted a thousand and one times regardless of whether or not Doctor Who existed.

BUT, if Scooby really wants to blame the Doctor for every bad remake and spin-off series, then... ok.
Yup, I think that would be better. :)

ALSO

Avengers would try to get him to 'Assemble' and beat the crap out of the monsters.

Name: Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin), or just goes by Shingeki
Appearance:
140c05a1153bd03ed57501f852f0580a.jpg

Personality: He is a deeply emotional fandom due to the rampant character death which is made all the more personal by the anime/manga's accurate portrayal of human nature. There's a little bit of each character in him: Eren's foolhardy bravery, Armin's analytical mind, Mikasa's loyalty, Levi's judgment, Jean's will to be the best he can be, Petra's devotion to the cause, and yes even Sasha's love of good food.

Abilities and Equipment:
-3D Maneuvering Gear, with blades
-Survey Corps uniform
-Can turn into a 15 meter Titan, but doesn't know how to fully control it

Home: A cozy two story home similar to Eren's before the it was destroyed when the Colossal Titan decided to kick a hole in wall Maria. The interior along the first floor is almost identical to what was seen in the show, while the upper floor has a bit of a modern touch to it, a small bathroom and Shingeki's room has a queen sized bed, a desk where he keeps notes on certain aspects for the show, scratch paper and pencils, as well as dates that are a reminder for new seasons, his room is also full of posters and other merchandise, like some spin off manga, and a plushie or two.

Quirks:
-Sometimes if he has a nightmare, he'll wake up screaming "TITANS!!!"
-Can't stand "half" jokes or memes. Will most likely tell you to stop then punch you if you don't
-May occasionally make a horseface joke
-Be careful if he bites his tongue (it's a miracle he or the character Oluo haven't bitten their tongues off)
-He likes for things to be clean and may stop what he's doing every now and then to clean his blades if he feels the need to
-Due to Season 2 and the memes that came from it, he'll sometimes hum the opening theme or mumble "Sasageyo" if it gets stuck in his head

Other: He sometimes reflects on the characters that have died and the fact that the anime is going to diverge from the manga slightly and has mixed opinions on it, and with the way things are going with the anime he can't help but be a little excited, but nervous.

Last edited:
WIP for now

Name: Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin)
Appearance:
140c05a1153bd03ed57501f852f0580a.jpg

Personality: He is a deeply emotional fandom due to the rampant character death which is made all the more personal by the anime/manga's accurate portrayal of human nature. There's a little bit of each character in him: Eren's foolhardy bravery, Armin's analytical mind, Mikasa's loyalty, Levi's judgment, Jean's will to be the best he can be, Petra's devotion to the cause, and yes even Sasha's love of good food.

Abilities and Equipment:
-3D Maneuvering Gear, with blades
-Survey Corps uniform
-Can turn into a 15 meter Titan, but doesn't know how to fully control it

Home: (Tell us a bit about what their piece of the Fandomverse is like.)
Quirks:
-Sometimes if he has a nightmare, he'll wake up screaming "TITANS!!!"
-Can't stand "half" jokes or memes. Will most likely tell you to stop then punch you if you don't
-May occasionally make a horseface joke
Other:
Let me know when you're finished with this CS so that I'll know to come back and look at it.

Expect my next Doctor Who post to be very long. I really want to move some things along, and I've got a lot planned.
^ I'd just like to really emphasize this one more time... it will be a long post... I've already filled 2 pages on Word (11pt font, single spaced) and I don't even think I'm halfway done yet.

I know I'm probably breezing through things faster than I normally would and leaving you all with a lot to react to, but I really want to get us out of this slog of constant Dalek/Cyber fights and get a lot of other stuff out of the way so that we can really move along with this arc and make things interesting again.

It also helps that I'll be controlling alt-FE for this next post, which gives me a lot more flexibility than I would have with just the Doctor alone (especially given his current situation).

Also, if it's any consolation, a good chunk of this Excessively Long PostTM​ is one half of a phone conversation, so, at least the entire thing isn't solely made up of dense paragraphs...

Still. You have been warned. @Rithas @Neobullseye @Minerva

Not necessari...

Well... The Doctor did try to lock him up...
Yea... He'd probably shoot on sight now.
This wasn't originally my intent when I asked this question, but, now that you've mentioned it --

Would you be ok with me sort of powerplaying RvB just to have him shoot the Doctor/TARDIS, so that I can include what happens after that, and make that whole scene flow a bit faster?

(I'm not even certain I want to do this -- but I figured I'd ask so that I know whether or not the option exists.)

ALSO I'd just like to say that because I've been writing bits and pieces of this post during most of my classes this past week, anyone who sits near me in any of those classes and caught a glimpse of what I was doing probably assumed that I'm an avid Doctor Who fanfiction writer.

So that's something.

^ I'd just like to really emphasize this one more time... it will be a long post... I've already filled 2 pages on Word (11pt font, single spaced) and I don't even think I'm halfway done yet.

I know I'm probably breezing through things faster than I normally would and leaving you all with a lot to react to, but I really want to get us out of this slog of constant Dalek/Cyber fights and get a lot of other stuff out of the way so that we can really move along with this arc and make things interesting again.

It also helps that I'll be controlling alt-FE for this next post, which gives me a lot more flexibility than I would have with just the Doctor alone (especially given his current situation).

Also, if it's any consolation, a good chunk of this Excessively Long PostTM​ is one half of a phone conversation, so, at least the entire thing isn't solely made up of dense paragraphs...

Still. You have been warned. @Rithas @Neobullseye @Minerva
At this point I'm expecting a essay, complete with footnotes, annotations and chapter markings XD

This wasn't originally my intent when I asked this question, but, now that you've mentioned it --

Would you be ok with me sort of powerplaying RvB just to have him shoot the Doctor/TARDIS, so that I can include what happens after that, and make that whole scene flow a bit faster?

(I'm not even certain I want to do this -- but I figured I'd ask so that I know whether or not the option exists.)
I'm gonna say no, just because Touhou just gave RvB the perfect opening to play the innocent victim.

*slams an empty bottle of 5-hour-energy on the desk* IT IS DONE.

At this point I'm expecting a essay, complete with footnotes, annotations and chapter markings XD
ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE.

Self-care is chugging caffeine so you can finish your fucking novella of a roleplay post instead of doing your homework, then refueling on chocolate waffles covered in chocolate fudge, and playing Rock Band until your soul escapes your body and gets sucked into the Xbox's cooling fan.

• Love
Holy kittens on a hot tin roof... That. Post. Is. AMAZING! :D <3