I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT BOLDORE EVOLVED BY TRADE.

I learned something today.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rithas
I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT BOLDORE EVOLVED BY TRADE.

I learned something today.
Only thing that normally prevents me using him.

Cause he looks BADASS~

Was there anything else you wanted to trade or is that it?

Ok. Just wanted to make sure before I disconnected. XD

Thanks again!

Just realised could of traded feebas to get milotic but I won't out of the sheer spite of his chance to get.

Couldn'tevenuseyouduetoalreadyhavingawatertypestarteryoustupiduglyfish.

Anyway, it was my pleasure.

#Fuckyoufeebas.

Just realised could of traded feebas to get milotic but I won't out of the sheer spite of his chance to get.

Couldn'tevenuseyouduetoalreadyhavingawatertypestarteryoustupiduglyfish.

Anyway, it was my pleasure.

#Fuckyoufeebas.
...Feebas evolves by trade now, too?

Speaking of evolution methods, I still can't believe that Inkay evolves by holding your 3DS upside-down.

Like, ok, the thing about the 3DS being able to understand where and how it is oriented in space is cool technology. There is potential to do cool things with it.

And then someone at Gamefreak was like, "why don't we use this to make a pokemon that only evolves by holding your 3DS upside-down -- which is something that no one would ever think to do if they didn't already know about this evolution."

"People will be afraid to try evolving that particular pokemon in public, because they will look like an idiot if they hold their 3DS like that where other people can see them."

"I know. That's the best part."

Reactions: Takumi
*awkwardly waves* Hello. Also, sorry about the random rating this morning. Sometimes my fingers slip when I am scrolling through Iwaku on my phone and press a rating. @Kagayours

*awkwardly waves* Hello. Also, sorry about the random rating this morning. Sometimes my fingers slip when I am scrolling through Iwaku on my phone and press a rating. @Kagayours
...Do you mean the "go home you're drunk" rating on my "how I use Tumblr" post?

I assumed that was a perfectly appropriate rating for what I was rambling about. XD

• Thank You
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
owo I have a fandom character that I've been debating bringing in for quite a while.

And now, the big thing that makes me want to do it is that I've thought of a way to tie him into some of the other plot threads we have going on right now... and bring the TARDIS back from the South Pole.

BUT I'm really tempted to hold off on posting a proper CS and just introduce him without one while also keeping his identity a secret (which is very possible with his set of powers), and then post his CS once he's forced to reveal his true self.

...Hrmmmm....

owo I have a fandom character that I've been debating bringing in for quite a while.

And now, the big thing that makes me want to do it is that I've thought of a way to tie him into some of the other plot threads we have going on right now... and bring the TARDIS back from the South Pole.

BUT I'm really tempted to hold off on posting a proper CS and just introduce him without one while also keeping his identity a secret (which is very possible with his set of powers), and then post his CS once he's forced to reveal his true self.

...Hrmmmm....
So far I have gotten a total of one (1) positive response. Still waiting for further reactions before forming a decision.

*cough* And I mean there's also the fact that I can't really introduce him the way I want to until I'm able to write a Doctor Who post. And even then, I might have to wait one or two more cycles before the timing is right. So, you know, I've got time.

So far I have gotten a total of one (1) positive response. Still waiting for further reactions before forming a decision.

*cough* And I mean there's also the fact that I can't really introduce him the way I want to until I'm able to write a Doctor Who post. And even then, I might have to wait one or two more cycles before the timing is right. So, you know, I've got time.
I mean, it sounds great to me. :) The only problem I can forsee is someone wanting to play the fandom in the future and not realizing it is taken.

I mean, it sounds great to me. :) The only problem I can forsee is someone wanting to play the fandom in the future and not realizing it is taken.
Yeah, that's true. But I could say the same thing about Black Butler or Soul Eater. In fact, when this idea first came to me, I was actually thinking of having... the mystery fandom be on a similar level as those two, with me playing them briefly but not considering them to be a full character. But then I put more thought into it and the whole thing became too complex to not warrant a full CS sometime in the future.

But anyway, the odds of someone coming along and wanting to play this particular fandom in the middle of this whole arc are rather slim, especially since it's a lot less popular than Black Butler or Soul Eater. :P ...Although, on the off chance that someone did want to claim that fandom, I suppose I'd have no choice but to spoil that reveal early, which would be a shame. :/

Anyway, my main concern was that it would come across like I'm using my GM authority to get away with things that most other players here wouldn't be able to do. Like, I guess any player here could do something similar if it was planned out with me ahead of time, but, you know... it's not quite the same.

And I would especially feel bad about it since I already did a similar sort of thing with "Triguniverse" way back when. And, looking back on it, that whole thing felt really weird and didn't build up to much, anyway. (Although, for the record, mystery-fandom and existing-fandom-that-mystery-fandom-would-be-associated-with have much more in common than Steven Universe and Trigun do, and have more of a reason to have the sort of history that I'm planning on them having. ...And it's precisely that history between them that I've been constantly thinking about, hence fueling my desire to go through with this.)

THE COUNT HAS INCREASED TO TWO (2) POSITIVE REACTIONS.

...Hrmmmm....
Yes, uh, do it if you want.

As the last episoed of this season of sherlock creeps up. It seems I'm faced with a dilemma. I can either go downstairs where it's freezing and watch it live. Or stay here in my bedroom where it's nice and warm and watch it tomorrow. Hmmmmm~

*Gasp*

It's The Final Problem.