I've barely touched Pokemon Moon, sadly.

But I'm still really enjoying Final Fantasy XV. The mechanics and world are really cool, IMO.

also wild pokemon can call on friends to help them!!
Which can get super annoying. It's great for the boss battles but by god why does every fricking metapod call forty goddamn butterfrees for it's aid?

I'm salty over the fact that you don't get a dusk stone till like level 65, like I turned off the game and haven't played in a day since I found out.

I want my goddamn Mismagius! Priscilla loves me too much to abandon her! FIVE HEARTS FOR ALL MY POKEMON! Even if I have to force feed them beans.

Also, Am I the only one having big trouble on picking pokemon for their team in this game. It's troubling.

Also, Am I the only one having big trouble on picking pokemon for their team in this game. It's troubling.
I'm glad I'm not the only one. @_@

There are just... so many Pokemon I want on my team... but then I have a hard time actually leveling up a solid team, because I keep changing my mind and switching them out and then spending time to train up the weakest link and... yeah...

I'm glad I'm not the only one. @_@

There are just... so many Pokemon I want on my team... but then I have a hard time actually leveling up a solid team, because I keep changing my mind and switching them out and then spending time to train up the weakest link and... yeah...
I know that feel too. *war flashbacks to whenever I'm trying to get all of my Pokemon to the same level, including the ones in the box*

WELP, somehow I've found myself spending another night reading Bulbapedia pages for glitch Pokemon.

And I must say,

It has an alarming, machine-gun-like cry.

it ties for the highest base stat total of any Pokémon or glitch Pokémon, with 68 more points than Arceus

RBGlitchNameE2.png
's 1st type is so long it actually covers the whole left side of its status box and continues off screen.

ゥ .4,P​K​M​N​RP​K​M​N​ ", ゥU?, M p'u ゥ, and A are the only Pokémon that are pure Pokémaniac types.

While the Pokémon is being sent out, the screen will fill up with the character 9 in random locations.

.g is a very unique Pokémon because of the fact that it has two sprites and three different Pokédex entries.

RBGlitchNameF1.png
learns a large amount of moves, including more than any non-glitch Pokémon in existence, but it unfortunately also learns the highly volatile Super Glitch move a large number of times.

RBGlitchNameF1.png
is an item mutation glitch Pokémon. When the player encounters it in battle, by using the Cable Club escape glitch with a Trainer who owns a
RBGlitchNameF1.png
, the item in the fourth slot in the player's inventory will be transformed into an entirely different item,

It should be noted that knows a Super Glitch move as one of its starting moves, and care must be taken that the move's name not be viewed in any way, unless in controlled circumstances.

This never ceases to entertain. XD

Name: Teen Wolf ( The TV Show, NOT the movie)
Appearance: Teen Wolf fandom is a fandom that has the appearance of a young adult male, looking to possibly be somewhere between the age of 20 to 25. He has brown hair that is pushed forward and he also has a brown aftershadow that wraps around his face. He is somewhat muscular in nature and usually wears black leather jackets, a fancy shirt along with jeans.
Personality: Teen Wolf is the most serious and also the most sarcastic fandom you will ever meet. He tends to deflect most of his terror/ uncertainty with sarcasm to combat itself. He has a somewhat analytical mind and can analyze supernatural crimes quite well with some effort. He also hates to be alone, he likes to travel with others as it reminds him of a pack. He is incredibly protective of anyone who he deems worthy. He can also become quite aggressive if you hurt your friends. Deep within him, the fandom has a dark side that loves to cause chaos and make things worse, derived from all the supernatural evils from the show. This side is brutal and show no mercy to his enemies.
Abilities and Equipment: To start off, the Teen Wolf fandom goes nowhere without either his motorcycle or his jeep that he uses. He also a helmet for the motorcycle. Despite being a supernatural creature, Teen Wolf carries around a wooden bat, a lacrosse stick and lacrosse gear. The most important ability and albeit the most annoying ( to him and others) is the banshee scream ( which is like a human scream, but is significantly louder and can be heard by others. He screams whenever there is extreme danger or whenever someone is going to die. Simiarily, he has the hell hound form which basically looks like himself, except on fire with orange eyes in which it wields fire and protects the wounded from the darkness. He can't control it and it often leads to other problems ( see quirks) . The Teen Wolf fandom is also a shapeshifter and can become other creatures. He mostly transform into wolves or coyotes, but he can also shift into wendigos,kitsunes, nogitsune ( he prefers not to), jaguars, kaminas ( Lizard like creatures). Similarily, in all of these forms, it gains advanced strength and speed and can attack rather quickly. As a wendigo, it can only be killed by another supernatural. As a kitsune, it can wield electricity ( it is unknown why it is only this element) When it is in nogitsune form, he appears human, but feeds off pain and misery. He also has two other transformations, but he never ever uses them ( unless the situation absolutely calls for it)

Ghost Riders: He can transform into a horseman and can take bad people away. The main problem with this is anyone who sees the rider form is taken and it never uses it for this reason.

Chimeras: A hybrid of multiple species, these creatures are unstable and are a mix of many different creatures. His mind can't handle this and goes insane.

The Beast of Gevaudan and Nazi Werewolf: A werewolf form. NEVER used. Extremely dangerous and unstable. OUT FOR Blood AT ALL COSTS.

Home: Teen Wolf's house is a bit a of a mess. It is divided into three sections, the first section is a teenage bedroom that consists of normal stuff teens like, beds and the stuff. The second section is a section which holds all the weapons that the Teen Wolf fandom houses to combat threats from his home world. The final section is a wall with a chain of it to hold him back when he goes fully wolf.

Quirks: He rids a motorcycle for fun. He has an obsession with keeping his old jeep in tip top shape. He practices archery and is good at it. He tends to black out sometimes and hear things that aren't there ( due to one of his powers). He alsodenies all claims that he killed the original fandom. He also has ADHD and takes Adderall for it. He does not like it if you insult it. He is obessed with lacrosse. He refuses to shift into any genetic chimeras for fear of what it may become. He is constantly making charts and connection points obsessively. In his human form, he suffers from asthma.

Other: Teen Wolf wants to meet Scooby Doo ( for some reason)

Last edited:
On a completely unrelated note, I'll try to get a post for Exdeath out tomorrow.

Reactions: Takumi
The most important ability and albeit the most annoying is the banshee scream. It screams whenever there is extreme danger or whenever someone is going to die.
So... is the banshee scream one of Teen Wolf's own abilities? Or is it some sort of creature companion? Or is it just an ability that Teen Wolf can't control? Your wording's just a bit confusing, here.

Simiarily, it has the hell hound form in which it wields fire and protects the wounded from the darkness.
Are we still talking about the banshee?

If so, I'd like a bit more info on what the banshee actually... is, because I'm having a hard time visualizing it.

Unless by "it" you still mean Teen Wolf, but that's pretty confusing, and it would be better if you just consistently used "he" to refer to him.

He also fandom denies all claims that it killed the original fandom.
Uhhh.

What?

He also has ADHD and takes medicine for it.
I hope you know that I'll be holding you to a very high standard to portray this accurately and tastefully. *sips beverage*

Other: Teen Wolf wants to meet Scooby Doo ( for some reason)
XD You know, you... you don't have to include a line like this in your CS just to have a reason for your fandoms to meet each other.

But yeah, the constant switching between "he" and "it" is really throwing me off and making it hard to make sense of everything else here. >.> Choose a consistent pronoun and I'll give it another look.

So... is the banshee scream one of Teen Wolf's own abilities? Or is it some sort of creature companion? Or is it just an ability that Teen Wolf can't control? Your wording's just a bit confusing, here.
Yeah, this is why I shouldn't type up posts after 11PM.

Are we still talking about the banshee?

If so, I'd like a bit more info on what the banshee actually... is, because I'm having a hard time visualizing it.

Unless by "it" you still mean Teen Wolf, but that's pretty confusing, and it would be better if you just consistently used "he" to refer to him.
I meant Teen Wolf.

Uhhh.

What?
Yeah, that was supposed to be " he denies all claims of killing the original fandom"

I hope you know that I'll be holding you to a very high standard to portray this accurately and tastefully. *sips beverage*
I will try my best. I can't not include it since it is something that one of the main characters from the start has. I have fully edited the sheet by the way, added more to the quirks.

Yeah, that was supposed to be " he denies all claims of killing the original fandom"
To which I repeat,

What? XD

What original fandom? What alleged murder? XD

I will try my best. I can't not include it since it is something that one of the main characters from the start has. I have fully edited the sheet by the way, added more to the quirks.
Well, actually, you don't have to include it in your fandom just because it was featured in the canon. Not everything from the canon needs to be included in a fandom. >.> BUT I can see why you'd want to include it, so... I guess my comfort level with this would depend on how the show itself treats it. ...Which I have no knowledge of.

Just... try not to turn it into a joke, and I think it'll be fine.

ALSO, it just now occurred to me that I forgot to ask for a confirmation that you've read the rules and other important info about the RP before reading your CS.

Soooo I guess I'll do that now before going on to look at the edited version.

Have you read the rules and everything?

Yup, read the rules again, before I posted. :)

To which I repeat,

What? XD

What original fandom? What alleged murder? XD
The Movie fandom. Teen Wolf was inspired by a movie with Michael Fox in the 1980s also called Teen Wolf. The joke in fandomstuck is that the new fandom effectively killed the original to exist ( since they share a name and one is known and the other isn't;.)

Well, actually, you don't have to include it in your fandom just because it was featured in the canon. Not everything from the canon needs to be included in a fandom. >.> BUT I can see why you'd want to include it, so... I guess my comfort level with this would depend on how the show itself treats it. ...Which I have no knowledge of.

Just... try not to turn it into a joke, and I think it'll be fine.
The show treats in a weird way. It doesn't actually acknowledge the character has it directly. But they also treat him like a normal human, so I don't know.

The show treats in a weird way. It doesn't actually acknowledge the character has it directly. But they also treat him like a normal human, so I don't know.
Well, I'd say that's... good, probably. Treating him like any other character is better than making an entire character into what is essentially just an offensive caricature of the disorder. >.>

But if the show doesn't go in-depth with it, then it means that, once again, the pressure's on you to do a good job with it if you do actually acknowledge it and work some of that in when writing for your character. Which I guess you would have to do if you want to actually portray an ADHD character (I mean, I'm assuming the show puts at least some effort into trying to portray the character as having ADHD, even if it might be subtle in the eyes of an outside observer, much like in real life). And if you were only planning on mentioning it in the CS but then still playing the character like someone without ADHD... then it might be best to not include it at all.

I mean, if you do really want to work that into the character, then, I might even be able to help you write it accurately and tastefully if you want to go that extra mile. I just don't want it to fall into the trap of either:
  • being really over-the-top with it, and therefore making it inaccurate and offensive, OR
  • making no attempt to actually portray how the disorder affects him, to the point that it might not even be there
    • especially if it's portrayed as if him taking medication makes him completely cured... >.>
Sorry to be a hardass about this, but, as an area of personal significance to me, I just wouldn't be comfortable with this being done unless some care was put into doing it right. And if you want to do it right, then, that's really cool of you, and I'd be happy to help if you want me to. But if you really don't want to put the effort in to do a tasteful portrayal, then... it might be best to just not go there.

I'll take another look at your CS in a bit.

Well, I'd say that's... good, probably. Treating him like any other character is better than making an entire character into what is essentially just an offensive caricature of the disorder. >.>

But if the show doesn't go in-depth with it, then it means that, once again, the pressure's on you to do a good job with it if you do actually acknowledge it and work some of that in when writing for your character. Which I guess you would have to do if you want to actually portray an ADHD character (I mean, I'm assuming the show puts at least some effort into trying to portray the character as having ADHD, even if it might be subtle in the eyes of an outside observer, much like in real life). And if you were only planning on mentioning it in the CS but then still playing the character like someone without ADHD... then it might be best to not include it at all.

I mean, if you do really want to work that into the character, then, I might even be able to help you write it accurately and tastefully if you want to go that extra mile. I just don't want it to fall into the trap of either:
  • being really over-the-top with it, and therefore making it inaccurate and offensive, OR
  • making no attempt to actually portray how the disorder affects him, to the point that it might not even be there
    • especially if it's portrayed as if him taking medication makes him completely cured... >.>
Sorry to be a hardass about this, but, as an area of personal significance to me, I just wouldn't be comfortable with this being done unless some care was put into doing it right. And if you want to do it right, then, that's really cool of you, and I'd be happy to help if you want me to. But if you really don't want to put the effort in to do a tasteful portrayal, then... it might be best to just not go there.
I am willing to put in the effort. I also would love the help.

Reactions: Kagayours
I am willing to put in the effort. I also would love the help.
Cool! Start a PM convo with me and we'll talk about it more in-depth there. In the meantime, I'll look at the rest of your CS again.

Also -- I got a post out for Sonic, who finally realized that he may have done something wrong earlier. :P He might be reckless and stupid sometimes, but he's not heartless. XD

The most important ability and albeit the most annoying is the banshee scream. He screams whenever there is extreme danger or whenever someone is going to die.
So -- does he have control over this banshee scream, or no? I'm not sure if you're saying that it's "annoying" to the people around him, or annoying because he can't control it. :P

Or maybe I'm only primed to think he can't control it because of my confusion over the earlier version, and I never would've interpreted it that way if that hadn't happened. Either way, it might be good to clarify this.

Also, what kind of scream are we dealing with, here? A decently human-like scream, or... something else?

Simiarily, he has the hell hound form in which it wields fire and protects the wounded from the darkness.
An image reference for the hell hound form would be nice if you can manage it. If not, at least tell me -- does this involve him actually transforming into a fiery canine or is that just a title, and he's still mostly humanoid in this form? (Also, you missed another "it", but that's a minor concern at this point.)

He also has ADHD and takes Adderall for it. It does not like it if you insult it. It is obessed with lacrosse. It refuses to shift into any genetic chimeras for fear of what it may become.
I noticed a few more pronouns that you forgot to change. Also, I just wanted to point out the fact that this mistake happening right after the bit about ADHD makes it sound like his disorder is somehow sentient and likes lacrosse and refuses to transform into chimeras. :P So, while I know what you meant to say... it's still a bit jarring to read, and should probably be fixed for that reason.

So -- does he have control over this banshee scream, or no? I'm not sure if you're saying that it's "annoying" to the people around him, or annoying because he can't control it. :P

Or maybe I'm only primed to think he can't control it because of my confusion over the earlier version, and I never would've interpreted it that way if that hadn't happened. Either way, it might be good to clarify this.

Also, what kind of scream are we dealing with, here? A decently human-like scream, or... something else?
Edited it with the answer.

An image reference for the hell hound form would be nice if you can manage it. If not, at least tell me -- does this involve him actually transforming into a fiery canine or is that just a title, and he's still mostly humanoid in this form? (Also, you missed another "it", but that's a minor concern at this point.)
Also edited in the answer.

Fix the details of the it.

Edited it with the answer.

Also edited in the answer.

Fix the details of the it.
Most of your CS looks good now, but you still haven't fixed those last few pronoun mistakes near the end. o3o

Most of your CS looks good now, but you still haven't fixed those last few pronoun mistakes near the end. o3o
I thought I got those.... goddamn Iwaku keeps not changing my edits.