It's fine. I'll just start with Mirai Nikki for now. I'll work on the CS and should have it up by tomorrow at the latest.
Cool. Don't forget to read the rules and everything thoroughly. ^^

That post I just made? I wrote it Thursday and forgot to post it until now. >.> Oh well. Better late than never.

Reactions: Takumi
So... Steven Universe's 'soul', or so to speak, got kicked out of his body and is now stuck in the spirit realm (or whatever pocket dimension DHM's dream is)?

Name: Mirai Nikki or Future Diary

Appearance:

tumblr_mhvcwdCZVx1r3xq1to1_500.jpg

Personality: Mirai is an extremely protective and obsessive lover, to the point she could attack anyone she perceives as trying to take her crush away from her. She can be sweet and loving though, so long as nobody's trying to do so. She's very quick witted in a fight, liking to outsmart her opponents.

Abilities and Equipment: Future Diary (her cellphone updates regularly to tell the future but it's not set in stone. Actions can change what the future holds and the diary will update accordingly), butcher knife (nothing special about it), a pair of scissors (nothing special except being sharper than most)

Home: Her home is a large dome with its own weather inside. In the center is a massive floating throne with what looks like chiseled rock forming a kind of half sphere under it. Surrounding the throne on all sides are walls with twelve pedestals evenly spaced built in.
images

Quirks: Will try to kill anyone who she thinks has a diary too, has a senpai shrine in her home, will follow senpai just about anywhere (albeit creepily at times)

Other: I'll add if I think of anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
So... Steven Universe's 'soul', or so to speak, got kicked out of his body and is now stuck in the spirit realm (or whatever pocket dimension DHM's dream is)?
o3o Well no... it's just that, canon Steven has the ability to interact with other people's dreams (and often wanders into other people's dreams without even meaning to), and I just thought that, with DHM being asleep, and DHM having an episode specifically about dreams, there was room to play around with making this happen, so that, once SU figures out what's going on, she can maybe use it as a call for help. :P

And also I was working in references to other dream sequences from the show because I can and it's fun.

^^" You might as well just embed the image rather than pasting a link. It would look cleaner.

Personality: Yandere, sweet, loving, psychotic, tactical
:/ Hmm... I kind of expect the personality fields to be a bit more fleshed-out... do you think you could elaborate a bit?

Abilities and Equipment: Future Diary (her cellphone updates regularly to tell the future but it's not set in stone. Actions can change what the future holds and the diary will update accordingly),
>.> I can't believe I didn't stop and think about this when you mentioned Mirai Nikki.

The whole "predicting the future" thing can be difficult to do in forum RP's. The fact that it's flexible makes things easier, but... how exactly do you plan on making it work, practically speaking? Will you need to PM other players about what they're planning on doing in a future post so that you know what the diary would say? Because I worry that it might not be so feasible...

has a senpai shrine in her home, will follow senpai just about anywhere (albeit creepily at times)
... Is this "senpai" anyone specific? XD

How do you embed it?

I can flesh it out, sure!

Hmm... You've got a point. Its easier in 1x1 or small groups but could be tricky here. What if it's only her future? So it only mentions what she'll do while leaving others out. And on the off chance it's something someone else could be the cause of, pm them to ask?

Senpai isn't anyone... yet XD Still haven't decided on who her obsession will be with.

How do you embed it?
[img**] (image URL here) [/img**]

Remove the asterisks. ^^

Hmm... You've got a point. Its easier in 1x1 or small groups but could be tricky here. What if it's only her future? So it only mentions what she'll do while leaving others out. And on the off chance it's something someone else could be the cause of, pm them to ask?
Ehh... I guess that would work. Or there could just not be a ton of emphasis on the diary in the first place. My main concern now is that interacting with what the diary says might sort of count as roleplaying with yourself as opposed to interacting with other players...

There won't be a big emphasis on it anyway. It'll just be the occasional mention, probably just if she gets a dead end. So that shouldn't keep her from interacting with others.

There won't be a big emphasis on it anyway. It'll just be the occasional mention, probably just if she gets a dead end. So that shouldn't keep her from interacting with others.
Ok. Sounds good. ^^

I embedded it! I wish I'd known how sooner!
Are you ready for me to take a look at your CS a second time? Or do you still have more editing to do?

Home: Her home is a large dome with its own weather inside. In the center is a massive floating throne with what looks like chiseled rock forming a kind of half sphere under it. Surrounding the throne on all sides are walls with twelve pedestals evenly spaced built in.
o.o Any particular reason you got rid of the image link that used to be here? I thought it was a helpful addition.

I think I'd tried embedding it but it didn't work so I removed it. Just used a different one and it worked.

I think I'd tried embedding it but it didn't work so I removed it. Just used a different one and it worked.
Your formatting's a little weird. You should make sure that the [img**] code is on the line below where the text ends, rather than it being on the same line.

As for why embedding didn't work -- I'm assuming you copy/pasted the URL for the Photobucket page? That won't work because it's a web URL, not an image URL -- but Photobucket does post the image URL on the sidebar for easy copy/pasting purposes (just for future reference).

@Kagayours I was wondering if I can edit some things into the Scooby fandom I forgot. The Master of Disguise element in which he can fool people with his costumes. I also wanted to add a glitch feature-one where things randomly change around him ( as if an animation error) had happened.