So, uh, @Neobullseye I thought of how Falchion could work, since Alt-FE has it:

I'm assuming if FE died, Falchion would pass on to who it thinks is worthy, or an heir like Chrom/Lucina. And since FE doesn't have any kids, it would probably go to another fandom. In this case Future Doctor Who, who is really Alt-FE.

I don't know, just a thought.
[/wibbly wobbly timey whimey stuff]

Reactions: Takumi
[/wibbly wobbly timey whimey stuff]

I think Doctor Who and Fire Emblem need to have a talk about time travel.

Also, Fates's system for why kids are grown up as weird. In Awakening, they all came from the future, but in Fates, they just sort of shoved them in a pocket universe where time moved faster.

Someone should call CPS about the situation in Fates, because there was some fucked up parenting there.

I think Doctor Who and Fire Emblem need to have a talk about time travel.
I mean, y'see, when you gave that explanation about alt-FE having the Falchion sword, I almost said something like "well wait, he can't say that because that would imply he's from an alternate future where FE is dead, but being from an alternate future at all wouldn't make a ton of sense from DW's perspective because to him, this would be a stable time loop that suggests that he was always supposed to go back in time and prevent this from happening"

BUT THEN I WAS LIKE

Would Doctor Who really be so worried about the nitty-gritty of things?? Time travel in his show never makes a lick of sense, not even according to its own rules (which are constantly broken and re-written anyway), so I think "lol wibbly wobbly timey whimey" would really be a sufficient enough explanation to even out any potential plotholes in all of this.

Also you could tell DW that FE dies and comes back to life four times -- also due to timey whimey reasons -- and he'd probably be like "yeah that makes sense".

I mean, y'see, when you gave that explanation about alt-FE having the Falchion sword, I almost said something like "well wait, he can't say that because that would imply he's from an alternate future where FE is dead, but being from an alternate future at all wouldn't make a ton of sense from DW's perspective because to him, this would be a stable time loop that suggests that he was always supposed to go back in time and prevent this from happening"

BUT THEN I WAS LIKE

Would Doctor Who really be so worried about the nitty-gritty of things?? Time travel in his show never makes a lick of sense, not even according to its own rules (which are constantly broken and re-written anyway), so I think "lol wibbly wobbly timey whimey" would really be a sufficient enough explanation to even out any potential plotholes in all of this.

Also you could tell DW that FE dies and comes back to life four times -- also due to timey whimey reasons -- and he'd probably be like "yeah that makes sense".
Wasn't there a whole New Who episode where the Doctor came from the future during a time loop and died or something?

This sort of reminds me of that one.

Wasn't there a whole New Who episode where the Doctor came from the future during a time loop and died or something?
Mmm. There was the one where Donna accidentally changed her own past and created an alternate timeline where the Doctor died. But I can't think of any instances where the Doctor revisited his own past and then died in any timey-whimey way. Instances where the Doctor crosses his own timeline are rare enough as it is. XD (Well, in the TV series, anyway. All the semi-canon works like the comic books and stuff just don't give a damn. They'll throw alternate Doctors and companions all over the place super-casually and it's honestly really amusing. XD )

Mmm. There was the one where Donna accidentally changed her own past and created an alternate timeline where the Doctor died. But I can't think of any instances where the Doctor revisited his own past and then died in any timey-whimey way. Instances where the Doctor crosses his own timeline are rare enough as it is. XD (Well, in the TV series, anyway. All the semi-canon works like the comic books and stuff just don't give a damn. They'll throw alternate Doctors and companions all over the place super-casually and it's honestly really amusing. XD )

I was thinking of the Pandorica episode in the museum. With the fez.

Was that episode retconned or something?

I was thinking of the Pandorica episode in the museum. With the fez.

Was that episode retconned or something?
Ahhh the Pandorica thing. I don't recall the Pandorica having much to do with the Doctor dying in a time loop, though.

Unless you're referring to the part towards the end where he sealed the crack in the universe by sacrificing himself to it (...because that makes sense).

And then he came back because, uh... Amy remembered him... even though getting sucked into the crack in the universe should mean getting erased from existence which means that no one should've remembered him because there would've been nothing to remember...

Yeah, that whole season didn't make a lick of sense, really.

Ahhh the Pandorica thing. I don't recall the Pandorica having much to do with the Doctor dying in a time loop, though.

Unless you're referring to the part towards the end where he sealed the crack in the universe by sacrificing himself to it (...because that makes sense).

And then he came back because, uh... Amy remembered him... even though getting sucked into the crack in the universe should mean getting erased from existence which means that no one should've remembered him because there would've been nothing to remember...

Yeah, that whole season didn't make a lick of sense, really.
It wasn't a loop, really.

Well, it was for River Song, but for everyone else there wasn't. But there was like, a future version of the doctor who died in the museum.

Maybe I'm confused. That entire arc was confusing.

Well, it was for River Song, but for everyone else there wasn't. But there was like, a future version of the doctor who died in the museum.
I don't... I don't remember a future version of the Doctor dying in the museum. I just remember him sacrificing himself to the crack in the universe and somehow that fixed things.

You might also be confusing it with Moffat's 2nd-most-confusing arc, which involved the Doctor dying by that lake in Utah, but then his companions met up with a past version of him (implying that the one that died by the lake was a future version of him), and then the whole arc was spent building up to how he'd eventually have to face that death, bUT THEN it was revealed that the Doctor never died in the first place and it was just a robot that looked like him (because the Doctor was clevah).

But yeah the Pandorica/crack-in-the-universe arc makes no goddamn sense. It doesn't even start out in a place that makes any sense.

Amy's parents were sucked into the crack and therefore erased from existence, which is why Amy doesn't remember them? Ok. Fascinating. But tell me, if Amy's parents were erased from history, then how was Amy ever born in the first place??

I mean they spend the rest of the arc explaining that sort of thing away as saying that the universe just kind of "fixes itself" when these things happen, and that you don't get any weird changes from the butterfly effect because the universe shuffles other things around in order to compensate for it so that everything stays roughly the same. Which, I mean... ok. If those are the rules you want to play by then fine, I'll accept that. But like... that isn't enough to explain how a kid can still exist if their parents never existed in the first place. It just doesn't add up.

I'm tempted to join this as Creepypasta but I'm not sure how I'd play him or her XD

I'm tempted to join this as Creepypasta but I'm not sure how I'd play him or her XD

Hmm... remind me later and I'll see if we can bounce some ideas around.

Reminder XD
Sooo the thing I usually suggest to people when they're having trouble thinking up a fandom personality is to consider personality traits from the main character(s) of the series, the overall feel of the series, the history of the series (example: Sonic has self-worth issues because he literally exists to compete with Mario and hasn't been able to in over a decade, etc), and the nature of the fans themselves.

Obviously, there are certain areas here that don't apply to creepypasta very well. :P I guess you could at least incorporate the "overall feel of the series" by making them... creepy, to say the least. And... maybe you could also incorporate traits of some popular creepypasta figures?

You might know more about the history of creepypasta than I do, so, if anything that you know about it jumps out to you in that regard, that might also be a good starting point.

Other than that... yeah, I can see where you're having trouble. But, hopefully this works as a start. o_o

Anything else you had in mind so far?

Once you make Creepypasta, I should make the sheet for his cousin, SCP. Sort of been procrastinating on that.

That's true. I was also thinking about two others that I'm contemplating which one to choose now XD I know Chuunibyou would be an easy one. And Mirai Nikki wouldn't be too hard. I think I'll just do Mirai Nikki instead since I know how I could do that one.

SCP would love to have a word with Type-Moon.

"I'm sorry, but are you aware that your Holy Grail could cause an XK-Class End-of-the-World Scenario? I'm going to have to take it...

Are you allergic to any amnestics?"

I can say that if I do Creepypasta, she'll take after Clockwork most. But with a bit of Slendy, Jeff, Ben, Toby, Sally, Jack, and a bunch of others mixed in XD

Once you make Creepypasta, I should make the sheet for his cousin, SCP. Sort of been procrastinating on that.
We also need to work out some more of the details regarding alt-FE. Like how exactly he's supposed to be "disguised" and all that.

I just haven't brought it up until now because my whole brain is running on emergency power-saving mode and I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume I'm not the only one. I plan to get back into my RP stuff more intensively once finals end.

Actually, can I do two? Since clearly @Minerva wants me to as well XD
Mmm. I'd say to get one CS approved and we'll see where to go from there, but if you're feeling stuck on Creepypasta then I guess I can give you two for now...

Mmm. I'd say to get one CS approved and we'll see where to go from there, but if you're feeling stuck on Creepypasta then I guess I can give you two for now...

It's fine. I'll just start with Mirai Nikki for now. I'll work on the CS and should have it up by tomorrow at the latest.