Eh, it's no problem :P. On that topic though, do both versions of Fire Emblem use the same Falchion sword? Because from what little I know of the Fire Emblem series, the Falchion is a blade that can only be used by those of Royal blood and is supposed to be unique - something that is actually a plot point in Awakening. Given this, the sword would be an obvious hint at his true identity.
I don't know if we ever resolved whether or not alt-FE would have the Falchion sword. But I do know that alt-FE has the Doctor's special Dalek-destroying baseball bat, as well as his sonic screwdriver, psychic paper, and maybe a few other odds and ends -- which all would've been looted from the dead Doctor's body in the alternate timeline (I mean, you can't let such valuable weapons go to waste in a crisis like this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯). Given that, I think it's fairly obvious how the main timeline Doctor might jump to certain conclusions. XD

You'd have to ask @Minerva about the Falchion sword, though.

Minecraft grumbled her annoyance as the others hardly even considered her suggestion and just left her without discussing it.

I mean... it seemed like we were splitting the group up... I'm cool with Minecraft going down. I even told @Takumi that Pokemon could join Minecraft in going down, so that the groups would be more evenly split. :/

So uh... I guess we could all go up if that's what you'd rather go with (and especially now that you've already posted -- I don't like making people rewrite posts if I can avoid it...), but, if you wanted Minecraft to go down, then, uh, that's also doable... o3o

@Gwazi Magnum Since no one responded to the earlier tagging spree, I'll try to start pestering individual people about helping you re-introduce RvB (when I can find the time).

• Thank You
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I mean... it seemed like we were splitting the group up... I'm cool with Minecraft going down. I even told @Takumi that Pokemon could join Minecraft in going down, so that the groups would be more evenly split. :/

So uh... I guess we could all go up if that's what you'd rather go with (and especially now that you've already posted -- I don't like making people rewrite posts if I can avoid it...), but, if you wanted Minecraft to go down, then, uh, that's also doable... o3o

No, it's fine XD I'm just writing her reaction to it, not mine. I'm fine with either way. If @Takumi wants to go down, then I could edit it, but unless they want to I'll be fine with staying there. Whichever is good.

@Gwazi Magnum Since no one responded to the earlier tagging spree, I'll try to start pestering individual people about helping you re-introduce RvB (when I can find the time).

Ooh, right!! I was going to respond to that and forgot!! Agh! I would be willing to take you up on that @Gwazi Magnum since I'd like to get Avengers re-introduced as well.

Ooh, right!! I was going to respond to that and forgot!! Agh! I would be willing to take you up on that @Gwazi Magnum since I'd like to get Avengers re-introduced as well.
If it's going to be with the Avengers we could really get the other's attention.
Cause RvB can do his usual chaotic deal, and suddenly it becomes a "Avengers Assemble!" level crisis, and before you know it there's a giant fandom fight breaking out in the human world. XD

Reactions: Kagayours
If it's going to be with the Avengers we could really get the other's attention.
Cause RvB can do his usual chaotic deal, and suddenly it becomes a "Avengers Assemble!" level crisis, and before you know it there's a giant fandom fight breaking out in the human world. XD

Heh, sounds fun XD

Yeah, let's do it! But.....I don't see a link to his CS. Does he have one?

Heh, sounds fun XD

*Goes to grab it*
*Realises Kaga removed the link to adoptable Fandoms*

Shiiiiit!

*50 pages of digging later*

It's here.

*Goes to grab it*

Shiiiiit!

It's here.

Thanks! XD

Alright, cool. So is there a certain way you want to start it? I'm assuming you want it to eventually break into a fight, correct?

Thanks! XD

Alright, cool. So is there a certain way you want to start it? I'm assuming you want it to eventually break into a fight, correct?
Not so much a fight but... But a bit of chaos.

Like, Avenger could definitely be trying to fight RvB.
But from RvBs perspective he might think they're playing a game, or he's just passively doing things that tend to carry on the fight.

Heh, sounds fun XD

*Goes to grab it*

Shiiiiit!

It's here.
^^" Sorry! I do keep the links for adoptable fandoms bookmarked on my own computer, actually, so you didn't have to dig -- I've just been forgetting to edit RvB off of the adoptable list and onto the main accepted character list.

Might as well do that now while I'm thinking about it. ^^"

I do keep the links for adoptable fandoms bookmarked on my own computer, actually, so you didn't have to dig
actually, so you didn't have to dig
you didn't have to dig
tumblr_m2hllpxrNF1r9pade.gif

How in the name of Yu Yevon the Immortal did that cat manage to flip the table without spilling a single grain of rice? O_O

Isn't it obvious?
The car is a witch and needs to be burned.

I saw this post in my news feed, and wondered how in the world a car could be a witch.

Once I saw the quoted post (where I also misread 'cat' as 'car'), I wondered how in the world a car would go about flipping a table.
*is confused for a moment*
*Looks at my post*

Oh... Thanks, Autocorrect.

*is confused for a moment*
*Looks at my post*

Oh... Thanks, Autocorrect.
The day that I turned autocorrect off on my phone was the day that I became a much happier person overall.

The day that I bought a new computer to replace the waterlogged one, and discovered that it also had autocorrect on it (why???), was the day that I did not do a single other thing with this computer until Google told me how to turn it off. @_@

Seriously, why does a computer need autocorrect? It has a keyboard. It's easier to type without making mistakes. Autocorrect on a full-blown computer serves no purpose except making it extremely difficult to talk about fictional characters and other things that technically aren't words without needing to go back and re-type it every goddamn time.

Not so much a fight but... But a bit of chaos.

Like, Avenger could definitely be trying to fight RvB.
But from RvBs perspective he might think they're playing a game, or he's just passively doing things that tend to carry on the fight.
Right, got it. So, like a prank gone wrong or something causes Avengers to try and attack them, initiating what RvB sees as a game. Or something along that line...?

Right, got it. So, like a prank gone wrong or something causes Avengers to try and attack them, initiating what RvB sees as a game. Or something along that line...?
As long as it's not Fantasy Ball, I'm okay with it :P

So, uh, @Neobullseye I thought of how Falchion could work, since Alt-FE has it:

I'm assuming if FE died, Falchion would pass on to who it thinks is worthy, or an heir like Chrom/Lucina. And since FE doesn't have any kids, it would probably go to another fandom. In this case Future Doctor Who, who is really Alt-FE.

I don't know, just a thought.

Reactions: Takumi