I want to keep HALO and RvB seperate fandoms.
Well yeah, they kind of have to be at this point. Gwazi was just referencing the fact that we used to have an RvB fandom here (who's now on the adoptable list). There's just room to flesh out some potential familial relationship between the two, is all.

Edit: I responded to your questions on the previous page, by the way.

Uh hello, I was wondering how would I sign up? Im new to this and kinda a few other questions in mind as well. Also mostly shy, nervous and scared.

Well yeah, they kind of have to be at this point. Gwazi was just referencing the fact that we used to have an RvB fandom here (who's now on the adoptable list). There's just room to flesh out some potential familial relationship between the two, is all.

Edit: I responded to your questions on the previous page, by the way.
Wait, that was Gwazi? ... Gwazi, pls. Please make sure your name is recognizable as your name >_>

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
^This is why no longer having RvB around is probably a blessing.

Wait, that was Gwazi? ... Gwazi, pls. Please make sure your name is recognizable as your name >_>
Wait, the whole RvB thing didn't give that away?

I would love to have the idea of RvB and HALO being sisters (if the person who takes up RvB wants to make them female).

And thanks for clearing that up for me, Kaga. I'll try and get a CS posted sometime after college lessons.

I would love to have the idea of RvB and HALO being sisters (if the person who takes up RvB wants to make them female).

And thanks for clearing that up for me, Kaga. I'll try and get a CS posted sometime after college lessons.
IT'S NOT PINK IT'S LIGHTESH RED!

CHURCH! IT'S ME! YOU'RE ALL TIME BEST FRIEND!

Mmmm. Nostalgia. I only got one thing to say to that.

BOW CHICKA WOW WOW!

BLEEP BLOOP!
I GOT AN ACHIEVEABLE!

... Bahamut save us all.

Name: HALO
Appearance: HALO stands at roughly 6'9" with quite a muscular stature and a sizeable chest. She has quite a beautiful face with high cheekbones, a small button nose, and plump lips. Her eyes are teal and almond shaped, with a head of red hair cut to her neck and the left side of her head having all the hair shaved off (leaving the top, and rigth sides) with her remaining hair sweeped over to the right side. She wears the Helioskrill armour variant from HALO 5 Guardians in the same red colour as her hair, with the secodnary colour being blue, as well as the visor.
Personality: HALO has quite an outgoing and friendly personality, but can also be quite militaristic and stoic when in a combat situation. She's eager to make friends and show off her equipment and stuff, bragging about how much better it is than other FPS fandoms. She does have quite the mean streak though and will get extremely butt-hurt whenever other FPS fandoms try to say they have better equipment than her.
Abilities and Equipment:
Most commonly used weapons (can only carry two at a time):
  • SMG - A 60-round fast firing sub-machine gun (think of an FN P90, but without the carry handle) that can be dual-wielded.
  • Hydra MLRS - A six-shot compact rocket launcher.
  • SPARTAN Laser - An over-the-shoulder non-linear rifle which takes 3 seconds to charge and holds enough charge for 5 shots.
  • MA5D - A 36-round bull-pup assault rifle.
  • SAW - A 144-round light machine gun that uses drum mags.
  • Plasma Caster - A plasma grenade launcher that holds 6 shots.
  • Fuel-Rod Cannon - A plasma rocket-launcher that fires green plasma shots that can bounce of surfaces. It holds 5 shots in a top-loaded clip.
  • Incineration Cannon - Another type of rocket launcher, though hard-light this time. The shots fired out of this split off into 4 different "grenades" after hittin a surface, the grenades detonating after they hit a surface. This can also only hold 5 shots.
Most commonly used SPARTAN Abilities (can only carry one at a time):
  • Promethean Vision - This allows her to see enemies through walls for a short period of time. Friendlies show up as green and enemies show up as red, while neutrals show up as yellow. This also makes any objects and surface turn a blue colour.
  • Active Camo - This allows her to turn invisible for a short period of time. However, if she moves quickly, she becomes translucent so she must move slowly to have this be effective.
  • Drop Shield - A deployable dome shield that blocks bullets, plasma, rockets, railgun shots, and tank shells, though it allows people and vehicles to pass right through. It can only take so much punishment before breaking, though.
  • Jump-pack - This allows her to activate the boosters on her back to allow her to jump farther, fly for short periods of time, and also be able to ground-pound by launching her up into the air and firing her down to the area she wants to land.
  • Hard-light Shield - This allows her to produce a blue hard-light shield which she can use to block attacks. This only lasts for so much punishment until it breaks, and she cannot fight back while it is equipped.
Home: HALO's part of the Fandomverse is very futuristic and militaristic, her home being a starship that looks like the UNSC INFINITY, only scaled down as it does not need to hold the thousands of crew that would be needed to run it. What's unique about her home is that it is able to fly around, just like the actual INFINITY.
Quirks: HALO is in a very big rivalry with Call Of Duty, Battlefield and all other FPS fandoms. Whenever they encounter each other (at the player's discretion), they would fight each other, due to conflicting fandoms.
Other: At the discretion of the player, HALO is related to RvB, with RvB being her younger sibling (seeing as RvB was created after HALO).

Is this good enough?

Last edited:
Uh hello, I was wondering how would I sign up? Im new to this and kinda a few other questions in mind as well. Also mostly shy, nervous and scared.
Hi! To sign up, you have to make a CS and make sure I approve it. Do you have an idea for what fandom you want to be?

@TheTechnoVampire I'll look at your CS later.