I don't know which picture I like more because they're all good representations D:

Like there's tattered skirt Avengers
tumblr_mmzjlawJRH1s6qh9io1_1280.png
And then there's eye patch and spangly suit Avengers
tumblr_muj94tSfFM1rhv6dpo2_250.gif
But then there's assembling Avengers
tumblr_mhtwdzZpJZ1qkmr7ko1_1280.png

Help meeeeee

I don't know which picture I like more because they're all good representations D:

Help meeeeee

You could say that they're all the same character, just in "alt costumes" so to speak.

I mean, I said that the Beatles fandom has a Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band cosplay, presumably resembling some sort of combination of the four. ...Which I will surely never find a picture of (because I was lucky to find the one that actually made it into my CS) and I certainly don't have the talent to draw that, but... yeah.

Help meeeeee
If it's meant to be represent the fan base I'd have to go with the assembling one.

Name: RvB
Appearance:
5bY15LV.png

Personality: RvB is a very competitive fandom, it can be argued that he looks at conflicts in black and white. But whenever someone makes his observation RvB replies "The only colours are Red and Blue!", and he uses the words 'Red' and 'Blue' as insults towards others rather interchangeably. Though whenever there isn't an apparent conflict RvB is rather relaxed, he might still bicker a bit but he's far more likely to cause some comedic chaos than anything else. But in both conflict and non-conflict situations RvB is not going to do so in a bright a manner, sometimes in the very simple method of something such as "Charge!" and sometimes using a 'brilliant' idea such as "If I can't see them. They can't see me!".

He might also race people for certain things such as who drives a vehicle, who get's a certain weapon, who get's to kill that guy etc. But outside of those sort of cases RvB is generally someone willing to work with other people, and is relaxed in situations.
Abilities and Equipment:
-Regenerating Shield that surrounds his body, and must be destroyed first before taking actual damage.
-Has a lot of endurance and vitality for a person even after the shields are gone.
-Masterfully skilled with any kind of weapon may it be human or alien.
-Can hi-jack any vehicle, and flip over when the largest of them.
-Can Sprint (Yes, for RvB this is an ability).
-Alternates between some armor powers such as Jetpack, Invisibility, Really quick dashing etc but can only have one of these active at a time.
-Respawning
-Can exit his physical body and become a 'Ghost'. Doing so allows him to walk through walls, and go into and alter any programming and machinery. But all other powers (Other than sprinting and re-spawning) cease to function as a Ghost. Additionally as a Ghost he cannot harm or be harmed by others except by a weapon specialized against digital foes.
-Can carry any two "humanoid scaled" weapons on him at any time. Weight is irrelevant as long as it's in a shape/size that a humanoid could realistically operate it.
Home: A small anti-nuclear bunker in the middle of an open field. He could easily do better, but insists otherwise because the bunker is his 'base'.
Quirks:
-Like's walking into a building or open area, throwing every piece of furniture and scenery away and then redesigned the inside from scratch. Generally for a very specific purpose/use.
-Coming up with very specific rules for certain games or battles (Must run ____ fast, deal ___ amount of damage, go to ____ area) etc.
Other:
-He hates babies and kittens with spikes
-His favourite sport involves beating someone up with a giant hammer is fantasy ball

Last edited:
If it's meant to be represent the fan base I'd have to go with the assembling one.

Name: RvB
Appearance:
tumblr_mn9vvkkFBO1s6qh9io2_1280.png

Personality: RvB is a very competitive fandom, it can be argued that he looks at conflicts in black and white. But whenever someone makes his observation RvB replies "The only colours are Red and Blue!", and he uses the words 'Red' and 'Blue' as insults towards others rather interchangeably. Though whenever there isn't an apparent conflict RvB is rather relaxed, he might still bicker a bit but he's far more likely to cause some comedic chaos than anything else. But in both conflict and non-conflict situations RvB is not going to do so in a bright a manner, sometimes in the very simple method of something such as "Charge!" and sometimes using a 'brilliant' idea such as "If I can't see them. They can't see me!".

He might also race people for certain things such as who drives a vehicle, who get's a certain weapon, who get's to kill that guy etc. But outside of those sort of cases RvB is generally someone willing to work with other people, and is relaxed in situations.
Abilities and Equipment:
-Regenerating Shield that surrounds his body, and must be destroyed first before taking actual damage.
-Has a lot of endurance and vitality for a person even after the shields are gone.
-Masterfully skilled with any kind of weapon may it be human or alien.
-Can hi-jack any vehicle, and flip over when the largest of them.
-Can Sprint (Yes, for RvB this is an ability).
-Alternates between some armor powers such as Jetpack, Invisibility, Really quick dashing etc but can only have one of these active at a time.
-Respawning
-Can exit his physical body and become a 'Ghost'. Doing so allows him to walk through walls, and go into and alter any programming and machinery. But all other powers (Other than sprinting and re-spawning) cease to function as a Ghost. Additionally as a Ghost he cannot harm or be harmed by others except by a weapon specialized against digital foes.
Home: A small anti-nuclear bunker in the middle of an open field. He could easily do better, but insists otherwise because the bunker is his 'base'.
Quirks:
-Like's walking into a building or open area, throwing every piece of furniture and scenery away and then redesigned the inside from scratch. Generally for a very specific purpose/use.
-Coming up with very specific rules for certain games or battles (Must run ____ fast, deal ___ amount of damage, go to ____ area) etc.
Other:
-He hates babies and kittens with spikes
-His favourite sport involves beating someone up with a giant hammer

Looks good to me! Accepted!

I want to say that that one bit in Katzenchen's post seemed like an (intentional) wide-open invitation for me to introduce Beatles the way I did, but that post went up before I finished my CS, so... o.o

Well, either way, worked pretty well for me!

Name: The Beatles

Appearance:
beatlesFandom.png

Personality: Everything Beatles says seems to either be adorably innocent, soulfully deep and poetic, or just makes no sense whatsoever. Due to the amazing diversity in style that the band is known for, the Beatles Fandom’s personality doesn’t always seem to stay very consistent.

A lot of the time, he seems like a very cheerful and optimistic fellow, often celebrating all the small wonders in the world, like just seeing the sun come up in the morning. He’s also a bit of a hopeless romantic, easily falling in love but still having such an innocent and child-like idea of what love is, so it’s hard for him to realistically maintain a relationship with another fandom. That won’t stop him from falling for some fandom and fawning over them for eight days a week until it eventually crumbles, though. Speaking of which, he really does love, well, love, and is somewhat of a pacifist as he generally disapproves of hatred and violence, often thinking, “Really, why can’t everyone just work it out?”. This leads a lot of other fandoms to think of him as a hippie — and really, they wouldn’t be too far-off in thinking that.

When he’s not this adorably happy fandom, though, he takes on a more somber persona, getting lost in deep, soulful thoughts about love, life, and the very nature of the world(s) we all live in. When he takes on this persona, he often seems like he’s depressed, often becoming less energetic and spending even more time than usual just lying on his couch and listening to old records. Really, though, it’s nothing major — just his way of dealing with feels.

He’s much older than most other Fandoms, but seeing as how the band broke up more than 40 years ago, he really hasn’t changed much in all that time, and could easily be described as “still the same as he was before he was”. He often assumes that younger Fandoms (and younger people in general) don’t really know much about him, but really, he finds himself surprised to find time-and-time-again that it’s virtually impossible for him to find someone who’s never heard of him. Everyone can at least recognize his name, at least, which he finds kind of amazing at his age.

Abilities and Equipment:
-Beatles is somewhat of a jack-of-all-trades in terms of musical talent, moderately proficient with guitar, drums, piano, and singing — but far from remarkable in any of those regards. It’s just something he does for fun.
-He has a really fancy silver hammer hanging on his wall at home that looks like it could easily be used as some kind of murder weapon, but it’s just there for show.

Home: A yellow submarine. No, while he does live in a somewhat eccentric-looking home, it is at least on land. Also it’s not yellow, but rather, the interior seems to be divided into four areas each decorated with one main color — red, blue, white, and green. The house is filled with a lot of bizarre things, like a bed dug into the floor, various vending machines (one of which has sandwiches in it), a grass carpet, and a mysterious bookshelf that turns around to reveal… another bookshelf. Ask him why his house looks like that, and he’ll probably tell you it’s the “best thing to come out of that film”.

Quirks:
-Seems to really enjoy walking slowly across crosswalks, especially when he has three other people with him.
-He may sometimes claim to be “the walrus”. Just go with it.
-He gets sort of existential when he thinks about strawberries.
-Owns a glass onion.
-He hates Tuesdays. Stupid bloody Tuesdays…
-Trigger phrases include “Yoko Ono” and “Paul is dead”.
-He may not look like it, but if he has a reason to, he can unleash an astonishing high-pitched, feminine screech. His fans invented the fangirl scream. (It takes quite a bit for him to reach that point, though.)
-Ask him about his Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band cosplay.
-Totally ships McLennon.

Other:
-He’s rather fond of “Lucy”, short for “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds”. If you can’t tell what that is, try looking at only the capital letters in that title.
-He’s been good friends with the Doctor Who Fandom for decades.
BUT WHY NOT A YELLOW SUBMARINE
Suddenly I can imagine Night Vale meeting Beatles for the first time and reporting to his listeners that he was shocked to find out that he was not an actual insect.
This is the most accurate thing.

BUT WHY NOT A YELLOW SUBMARINE

Too easy to reference; too difficult to actually go through with.

Besides, I'm rather content with my decision to leave him where angels can be thrown at him.
sun.gif

Hmmmm... I can't decide whether Supernatural would listen to any of the Beatles music, I think it's a yes but it would probably be on his 'Major Character Death/Season Finale Aftermath' playlist.

There's probably some beatles music somewhere in the many FIFA'S soundtracks...

Hmmmm... I can't decide whether Supernatural would listen to any of the Beatles music, I think it's a yes but it would probably be on his 'Major Character Death/Season Finale Aftermath' playlist.

There's probably some beatles music somewhere in the many FIFA'S soundtracks...

At the very least, it's kind of impossible to not recognize the name.
hehe.gif

Name:
Avengers
Appearance:

Personality:
Avengers been around as a comic fandom since 1963, but it's only because of the 2012 movie that she has come into such prominence and wow, is she flattered. Most of the fans only know just about absolutely everything there is to know of the Avengers movie and she takes great pride that her actors are the best and most perfect castings for her characters. She likes to consider all of her characters, every single one of them as her dearest, darling babies. Well, the nice ones anyway. But with the topic of Loki, she just can't hate her fandom's villain. He provides her with the love for pranks and mischief; going so far as to shout "LOKI'D!" when she does. But Avengers is just so fond of alternate interpretations, AUs, and what ifs of everyone that her opinion on all of them change from "HOW DARE YOU" to "no bb dont do dat noooooo" with every fanfic, comic, and headcanon read.

She is extremely charismatic and good natured though she can get quite egotistical and sassy. Avengers is bright and happy most of the time, any loud and boisterous fandom really. With the news about Age of Ultron coming out and so many more movies in the next few years, she just can't contain her excitement about more members and canon material.

Avengers has an old-fashioned appeal to her, both from her '63 beginnings and Steve Rogers. She just can't not be polite and fight for justice and honor. On the flip side, through all of that sepia and 1930s air to her, she is sarcastic and all about being a good hedonistic humanitarian.
Abilities and Equipment:
  • Myeuh-Muh. Oh, she's sorry. She meant Mjolnir. You know, the hammer forged from a dying star that only the worthy can wield? Yeah, that one's all for her and Thor. It comes with the power of lightning and the ability to shock people. It hangs at her side when she's not using it and, if it's not there, she can just reach her hand out to call for it.
  • She loves her outfit, but when she needs to have "a rousing discussion on truth, honour, and patriotism" or be the leader Gotham needs but doesn't deserve, she wears Captain America's spangly suit with Nick Fury's eye patch.

• Her vision is as sharp as a hawk's and she's not above references and puns.
  • She's got an arc reactor in her chest and yeah, it is "proof that she has a heart." Her other Tony Stark/Iron Man memorabilia is the short height and rocket shoes.
  • Loki's helmet doesn't do anything except look hella good and maybe poke someone's eye out.
  • The Hulk fist shrinks and enlarges much like the real Hulk's except she can control it. It only applies to her one arm and, when it's not punching someone into the floor, it looks like a green glove.
Home:
She lives in the middle of Fandom Square in that really tall tower. And yeah, it seems gaudy and narcissistic but it's Avengers Tower. With the big A that has that little arrow and everything. The bottom floor looks perfectly normal except for that Loki shape whole in the floor that she hasn't really bothered to clean up. Oh well. Most of the floors above are labs, living areas, and various places where she just kind of dumps stuff inside without thought. It's not like she doesn't have the space for it. The top few floors is where the fun is at. There is a large table for meetings of the avenging, assembling kind in the center. JARVIS is installed (not really, it's just JARVIS the character but without all the cool tech) and much of the glass in the room can bring up holographic, 3D interfaces for fun. Avengers Tower is a luxurious place that she wishes less people could so easily get into because goddamn it, it's her house.
Quirks:
  • She keeps saying that she "has a Hulk" though there clearly isn't.
  • Her hobbies are fighting evil, avenging stuff, and assembling. No, really. If she hears fandoms are gathering, she's going to go assemble too.
  • Avengers just can't stay away from things that are blue and shiny like arc reactors and tesseracts. She owns both and it's "Shiny! My precious..." all over again.
  • Superheroes are the best heroes and the best superheroes are Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
  • She has a weird infatuation with butts, specifically the butts of her characters because dayumn.
  • Everyone should eat some shwarma because it's delicious and her favorite food ever.
  • Both a weakness and a strength, ice is just a bad topic in general.
Other:
Her relationship with space and the otherworldly is a love-hate relationship because space does not like the arc reactor but it really loves the tesseract. Though not as well known, she does like her non-movie Avengers and Avengers-to-be and will reference them.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person

Holy balls. Someone other than me is playing a character in the 50+ age range. That's kind of amazing.

Anywho! One small thing;

she's honestly just enveloped the Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, and Hawkeye fandom considering they are the Avengers. She wants to say they're her babies, but the information would mean that she's the six fandom's love child. Much to her surprise, the Loki fandom has spiraled out of control and she's quite fond of him/her; she still has a lot of the Loki fandom herself though. Not so surprisingly, she is the Nick Fury fandom, the Coulson fandom, and the Maria Hill Fandom.

I'm a little bit confused as to which of these other Fandoms are their own entities. I'm assuming Loki is his/her own thing, and you made it sound like Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, and Hawkeye used to be separate entities but then weren't (which I'm not sure I could allow, anyway), and I'm really not sure what you're trying to say at all with the last three.

FiIFA: "Jaysus, you need to calm down! All of you! Lads for feck sake!"

I'll have you know Touhou is a lady D:. ...Even though she's not behaving all that ladylike at the moment, but details >_>.

Basically, I'm saying that there is a, for example, Tony Stark fandom (I think? It might just be called the Iron Man fandom :/) and there's the whole Iron Man franchise that... references Avengers but I guess the Avengers fandom herself has like a shared custody child thing with the Iron Man/Tony Stark fandom with Iron Man the character? Who knows really. It makes sense to me, but I guess it doesn't make as much sense? There's a Captain America/Steve Rogers fandom and a Thor fandom but Avengers fandom is the assembling culmination of those fandoms? If that makes any sense.

There was no sense in that whatsoever and I think I'll just be fixing all that now. Le whoops.

Last edited by a moderator:
FiIFA: "Jaysus, you need to calm down! All of you! Lads for feck sake!"

I'll have you know Touhou is a lady D:. ...Even though she's not behaving all that ladylike at the moment, but details >_>.
Oh I know that, But FIFA calls everyone "lads" boys and girls

and to be honest...so do I

Basically, I'm saying that there is a, for example, Tony Stark fandom (I think? It might just be called the Iron Man fandom :/) and there's the whole Iron Man franchise that... references Avengers but I guess the Avengers fandom herself has like a shared custody child thing with the Iron Man/Tony Stark fandom with Iron Man the character? Who knows really. It makes sense to me, but I guess it doesn't make as much sense? There's a Captain America/Steve Rogers fandom and a Thor fandom but Avengers fandom is the assembling culmination of those fandoms? If that makes any sense.

There was no sense in that whatsoever and I think I'll just be fixing all that now. Le whoops.

o.o Um. I guess I'll just wait to see your updated version, then.

o.o Um. I guess I'll just wait to see your updated version, then.
Done!
Holy balls. Someone other than me is playing a character in the 50+ age range. That's kind of amazing.
I was actually really surprised when I heard that the Avengers fandom had been going back so far. I mean, I knew that they've been around, but not that long.

o3o Apparently today is Fandomstuck's anniversary... that's cool.

Last edited: