Note: Still busy, but making reply posts are much easier (and less time intensive) than making a CS.
So 2nd attempt at the CS is still a no-go for a few days.
I'm a little confused. Does that make him the RvB Fandom or the Halo Fandom?
RvB Fandom. I was just noting it shares a lot of similarities with Halo, at least fan wise.
Lore/Story wise? They are almost completely different entities, but they attract just about all of the same fans and as a result have nearly identical fandoms.

And I'm not talking say how Sherlock and Doctor Who attract similliar fans, cause those are still two things kept rather separate (Wholockians excluded).
I mean RvB and Halo fans will usually talk, converse and enjoy them rather interchangeably.
I dunno… sort of different personality types. Does that make sense?
Unless if what you're trying to say is "Make your Fandom an Actor" then no. :/

tumblr_mn9vvkkFBO1s6qh9io2_1280.png

:heart:
Oh, yeah, doing this sort of thing when you're loopy-tired is probably a really bad idea. I for one probably shouldn't even be reading CS's when I'm that tired. If you do get a burst of inspiration that late at night, it's probably better to wait to post it until the next morning when you can look it over again. That's what I tend to do.
The thing was though that if I didn't do it then you would be left waiting several more days.
So may it have been good or bad, I figured it better posted then. Cause at least then if it was bad (which it was) it could get some peer review/criticism.

Note: Still busy, but making reply posts are much easier (and less time intensive) than making a CS.
So 2nd attempt at the CS is still a no-go for a few days.

RvB Fandom. I was just noting it shares a lot of similarities with Halo, at least fan wise.
Lore/Story wise? They are almost completely different entities, but they attract just about all of the same fans and as a result have nearly identical fandoms.

And I'm not talking say how Sherlock and Doctor Who attract similliar fans, cause those are still two things kept rather separate (Wholockians excluded).
I mean RvB and Halo fans will usually talk, converse and enjoy them rather interchangeably.

Mmm, alright then. Makes sense that it would share similarities with Halo, in that case.

Any ideas as to what you plan on doing with the character now?

I JUST GOT TO PLAY WITH FOUR HOBBIT CHILDREN

Not literal hobbits, but four little curly haired boys and they're so darn cute. We ran around and wrestled and talked about how Superman and Batman should join the avengers and how Hulk should be Spiderman, and I was trying to explain Lord of the Rings and Star Wars and it was just beautiful.

I JUST GOT TO PLAY WITH FOUR HOBBIT CHILDREN

Not literal hobbits, but four little curly haired boys and they're so darn cute. We ran around and wrestled and talked about how Superman and Batman should join the avengers and how Hulk should be Spiderman, and I was trying to explain Lord of the Rings and Star Wars and it was just beautiful.

That sounds adorable.

Since Supernatural's been getting into so many fights lately, I think I'll just leave this here.

tumblr_migiquRrCx1s6qh9io1_500.png

tumblr_migiquRrCx1s6qh9io2_500.png

Supernatural logic is no logic. Thank you for that, its so honest.

Mmm, alright then. Makes sense that it would share similarities with Halo, in that case.

Any ideas as to what you plan on doing with the character now?
I'm thinking Scrap #1 at the moment.
But that's partially because I have no idea what you were trying to get at in response to Scrap #2.

I'm thinking Scrap #1 at the moment.
But that's partially because I have no idea what you were trying to get at in response to Scrap #2.

Well there were a couple things I suggested with scrap #2. Like, it could be a combination of different personalities, or a base line personality (which could maybe be scrap #1) with the quirks from various characters. Or the last thing I suggested (which is probably the part that confused you) is that he could have sort of different personalities without really being completely different identities, since there's a difference.

In fact -- here, Beatles CS sneak peak!

A lot of the time, he seems like a very cheerful and optimistic fellow, often celebrating all the small wonders in the world, like just seeing the sun come up in the morning. He's also a bit of a hopeless romantic, easily falling in love but still having such an innocent and child-like idea of what love is, so it's hard for him to realistically maintain a relationship with another fandom. That won't stop him from falling for some fandom and fawning over them for eight days a week until it eventually crumbles, though. Speaking of which, he really does love, well, love, and is somewhat of a pacifist as he generally disapproves of hatred and violence, often thinking, "Really, why can't everyone just work it out?". This leads a lot of other fandoms to think of him as a hippie — and really, they wouldn't be too far-off in thinking that.

When he's not this adorably happy fandom, though, he takes on a more somber persona, getting lost in deep, soulful thoughts about love, life, and the very nature of the world(s) we all live in. When he takes on this persona, he often seems like he's depressed, often becoming less energetic and spending even more time than usual just lying on his couch and listening to old records. Really, though, it's nothing major — just his way of dealing with feels.

Something like this. Does that make more sense?

Something like this. Does that make more sense?
Not really? :/
Sorry, but that honestly just looks like a depressed/hopeless romantic.
Which is honestly pretty common to see today.

Not really? :/
Sorry, but that honestly just looks like a depressed/hopeless romantic.
Which is honestly pretty common to see today.

Eh, oh well, I tried. Not sure how else to explain that.

So um.

IMG_0479.jpg

I have an amusing extra credit assignment to work on today. XD

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
So um.

IMG_0479.jpg

I have an amusing extra credit assignment to work on today. XD

...So, where's the square for "Makes you wonder exactly what is was they're trying to sell"?

...So, where's the square for "Makes you wonder exactly what is was they're trying to sell"?
I'm assuming everyone got different boards. They probably have too many squares to fit all of them onto one card. But, there probably is a square for that, on some of them. I'd be surprised if there wasn't. :P

Man, I would love to actually watch the Super bowl....but it starts at 11:30 Pm for me

hah,nope...Things to do people to see

LOOK OUT; ADORABLE BRITISH MUSIC FAN SOON INCOMING.

WEE-WOO-WEE-WOO-WEE-WOO-WEE

Name: The Beatles

Appearance:
tumblr_npdoseHVvK1uw8h1ko1_1280.png

Personality: Everything Beatles says seems to either be adorably innocent, soulfully deep and poetic, or just makes no sense whatsoever. Due to the amazing diversity in style that the band is known for, the Beatles Fandom's personality doesn't always seem to stay very consistent.

A lot of the time, he seems like a very cheerful and optimistic fellow, often celebrating all the small wonders in the world, like just seeing the sun come up in the morning. He's also a bit of a hopeless romantic, easily falling in love but still having such an innocent and child-like idea of what love is, so it's hard for him to realistically maintain a relationship with another fandom. That won't stop him from falling for some fandom and fawning over them for eight days a week until it eventually crumbles, though. Speaking of which, he really does love, well, love, and is somewhat of a pacifist as he generally disapproves of hatred and violence, often thinking, "Really, why can't everyone just work it out?". This leads a lot of other fandoms to think of him as a hippie — and really, they wouldn't be too far-off in thinking that.

When he's not this adorably happy fandom, though, he takes on a more somber persona, getting lost in deep, soulful thoughts about love, life, and the very nature of the world(s) we all live in. When he takes on this persona, he often seems like he's depressed, often becoming less energetic and spending even more time than usual just lying on his couch and listening to old records. Really, though, it's nothing major — just his way of dealing with feels.

He's much older than most other Fandoms, but seeing as how the band broke up more than 40 years ago, he really hasn't changed much in all that time, and could easily be described as "still the same as he was before he was". He often assumes that younger Fandoms (and younger people in general) don't really know much about him, but really, he finds himself surprised to find time-and-time-again that it's virtually impossible for him to find someone who's never heard of him. Everyone can recognize his name, at least, which he finds kind of amazing at his age.

Abilities and Equipment:
-Beatles is somewhat of a jack-of-all-trades in terms of musical talent, moderately proficient with guitar, drums, piano, and singing — but far from remarkable in any of those regards. It's just something he does for fun.
-He has a really fancy silver hammer hanging on his wall at home that looks like it could easily be used as some kind of murder weapon, but it's just there for show.

Home: A yellow submarine. No, while he does live in a somewhat eccentric-looking home, it is at least on land. Also it's not yellow, but rather, the interior seems to be divided into four areas each decorated with one main color — red, blue, white, and green. The house is filled with a lot of bizarre things, like a bed dug into the floor, various vending machines (one of which has sandwiches in it), a grass carpet, and a mysterious bookshelf that turns around to reveal… another bookshelf. Ask him why his house looks like that, and he'll probably tell you it's the "best thing to come out of that film".

Quirks:
-Seems to really enjoy walking slowly across crosswalks, especially when he has three other people with him.
-He may sometimes claim to be "the walrus". Just go with it.
-He gets sort of existential when he thinks about strawberries.
-Owns a glass onion.
-He hates Tuesdays. Stupid bloody Tuesdays…
-Trigger phrases include "Yoko Ono" and "Paul is dead".
-He may not look like it, but if he has a reason to, he can unleash an astonishing high-pitched, feminine screech. His fans invented the fangirl scream. (It takes quite a bit for him to reach that point, though.)
-Ask him about his Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band cosplay.
-Totally ships McLennon.

Other:
-He's rather fond of "Lucy", short for "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds". If you can't tell what that is, try looking at only the capital letters in that title.
-He's been good friends with the Doctor Who Fandom for decades.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Neobullseye
On a related note, Henry's also a huge Beatles fan. I showed her this CS and I may have broken her when I told her what McLennon was.

On a related note, Henry's also a huge Beatles fan. I showed her this CS and I may have broken her when I told her what McLennon was.
Does it have anything to do with McDonalds? :trollface: