I think the best thing about the two living Beatles being old men is that an interviewer can ask Paul "do you think you'd ever get a Snapchat?" and Paul can respond with "I don't really understand that sort of stuff. I'm not a gamer."

This man is a living legend who's written probably hundreds of songs and revolutionized rock music -- but he's still just as clueless about technology as all the other grandpas like him in the world, and it's honestly kind of adorable.
Update: This entire article is just gold. I think my favorite part is when he thought that Paul died on him.

I am weak. I am so very weak. *tosses an app at people in the chat*

Name: Kagerou Project/ Mekakucity Actors

Appearance: Kagerou looks a bit like Dark Konoha, except wearing Shintaro's red jacket with white lines running down the sleeves and Ayano's red scarf. There are three red dots under his right eye, his eyes being black in color, with the pupils a darker shade of black. His eyes turn red when using his eye abilities. The source of his eye abilities are snakes that reside inside his body. He has a small pony tail tied to the back of his hair and his bangs covers his eyes, shadowing them. He has on a black long sleeved shirt, black pants, white socks, and a pair of red sneakers with a black trim. He's usually seen with a psychotic smirk on his face unless his agoraphobia triggers.

Personality: Kagerou is what you called a hikikomori, usually staying in his domain known as the Heat Haze and especially his house, using the computer to search the web and create music. When he does go outside, he ends up being very jittery, unable to stand being away from home for so long. He's a little confused when it comes to making friends, usually dragging them on some adventure somewhere and thinking they would like it. He would berate himself about how doing so made him look like an idiot after the people leave. When it comes to out of his house, though, he clings to those that know the area better than him. He has a bit of a darker side, enjoying death and time loops, even if it's of his own friends. But most of all, he likes struggles for a happy ending even if the situation looks bleak. Hell he wouldn't mind if he was stuck in his own time loop, doing the same thing over and over again.

Abilities and Equipment: All eye abilities, he can choose which eye ability to use at will. For example, if he chooses Drawing Eyes, he can have people like everything that he does, despite having done nothing. Alternatively, he could use Concealing Eyes to appear invisible to the public. The eye abilities are actually controlled by snakes, giving the user their power. Should the snake leave their host, the host loses their power. Most of the snakes are mindless, but the Clearing Eyes snake has a rather...interesting agenda. This snake has nothing to do with Clear, his pet snake.
List of eye abilities: Concealing Eyes- Able to make someone invisible, unless someone touches them during the use of it.
Stealing Eyes- Able to read minds, can sometimes read the minds of animals.
Deceiving Eyes- Able to change how people perceive the person.
Locking Eyes- Able to freeze people for about 10 seconds.
Drawing Eyes- Able to make people like everything he does, though it only works in a short radius.
Opening Eyes- Able to possess electronics. Usually ends up being booted out pretty quick because he hates going anywhere in this state.
Focusing Eyes- Able to see things far away from a bird's eye view.
Awakening Eyes- Able to possess the body he's always wanted, like if you want muscles you can get them through these eyes. They cause major memory loss, though.
Clearing Eyes- Cancels the effect of an eye ability.
Favoring Eyes- Able to project the feelings he's feeling to someone.
Retaining Eyes- Something like photographic memory, able to remember everything he sees. Not passive, has to be active.
Combining Eyes- What allows him to control his other eye abilities. Losing this one would make him lose all the other eye abilities. The Combining Eyes ability makes sure that all the abilities are within a single person. It's this particular snake/power that keeps all the other snakes in control, thus Kagerou having control of his powers without it going haywire. I suppose you can say this power is working to keep all the other powers in check and to not overdo it when when said power is being used.

Home: The house he lives in is a regular two story house with the necessities, like a kitchen downstairs and a bedroom upstairs. It's nothing too fancy, it's just a house that happens to be in a very empty place, other than the occupants and the many cds containing Kagerou Project songs, light novels of the subject, manga about it, and the anime series. Everything neatly ligned in the bookshelf in his bedroom. The living room just has a couch and a tv, while the dining room just has a table with two chairs. Here's what a typical room in his house looks like. Here's a better view of the bedroom.

Quirks: Carries a black pet snake around at all times and calls him Clear.
He constantly talks to the phone as if there was a person inside it. He doesn't hold it up to his ear, but rather, in front of him, like taking a picture.
Can sprout nonsentient snakes from his hair sometime, particularly when angry or trying to look vicious.
If particularly angry, he'll list off all the ways the person can die.
His eyes turn red when using an eye ability.

Other: Has two pets, a black snake named Clear and a white bunny named Tono. Don't ask how the two get along.
Rather not use his eye powers, not even to talk to his pet snake Clear or his bunny, Tono.
Likes making and listening to music.
Has agoraphobia.
Going outside of his domain, the Heat Haze, also triggers his agoraphobia.
Making music is how he earns money.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am weak. I am so very weak. *tosses an app at people in the chat*
...By "chat" do you mean the OOC? Or is there some other chat I should know about?

Are we a subject of discussion in one of those chatboxes that I never visit? XD

Appearance: Kagerou looks a bit like Dark Konoha, except wearing Shintaro's red jacket with white lines running down the sleeves and Ayano's red scarf. There are three red dots under his right eye, his eyes being black in color, with the pupils a darker shade of black. He has a small pony tail tied to the back of his hair and his bangs covers his eyes, shadowing them. He has on a black long sleeved shirt, black pants, white socks, and a pair of red sneakers with a black trim. He's usually seen with a psychotic smirk on his face unless his agoraphobia triggers.
If you're going to write a description like that, referencing the appearances of characters in the series, I'm going to need links to images of those characters. Just linking their names should do well enough, though.

Hell he wouldn't mind his own death if it was stuck in a time loop, trying to repeat his death so that there can be an end to it.
Eh... this sentence confuses me. Would he want his death to be stuck in a loop like that, or wouldn't he? O_o

Abilities and Equipment: All eye abilities, he can choose which eye ability to use at will. For example, if he chooses Drawing Eyes, he can have people like everything that he does, despite having done nothing. Alternatively, he could use Concealing Eyes to appear invisible to the public.
You're going to need to explain what "eye abilities" are. You can't just expect that everyone else knows what that means, especially if you're making a CS for a fairly obscure series.

Home: It's just a regular old city where people can live like how first world modern day people live.
His home can't be in a completely different city. His home would be in Fandom Square.

No, his actual home is an alternate dimension called the Heat Haze. It changes form for the person entering it, having something to do with the manner of their deaths. The Heat Haze also replays one person's death over and over again before resetting back to the day before the death. Since no one has died yet, he just contentedly lives in a cacophony of street signs, towering buildings, and empty streets except for the odd truck that seems to like ramming into people Unfortunately the Heat Haze generally allows people to enter, but all but one can leave. Because of this, Kagerou volunteers to be the one to stay behind, knowing he can come out at any time.
I'm very confused about what the Heat Haze is. If it "changes form for whoever enters it", but we can assume that most people who enter it aren't dead (since, last I checked, we don't exactly have any fandom ghosts running around), and that the only person who enters it on a regular basis at all is Kagerou... what is the Heat Haze supposed to be like for him, then?

I just can't make sense of this description. :/

Also, wait a second,

Unfortunately the Heat Haze generally allows people to enter, but all but one can leave. Because of this, Kagerou volunteers to be the one to stay behind, knowing he can come out at any time.
I don't understand. You say he volunteers to stay behind because "all but one can leave", but then, what's this about him being able to come out at any time? Wouldn't that violate the "all but one can leave", rule? Since that would leave the Heat Haze empty?

If particularly angry, he'll list off all the ways the person can die.
Haha, would that be a generic list of ways that an ordinary human can die? Or would it be specific to whoever he's talking to? Like, would he mention Doctor Who's aspirin-intolerance or Steven Universe's gem being shattered? :P

Going to the other side of the Heat Haze, the normal side, also triggers his agoraphobia.
There's more than one side to Heat Haze...? That raises more questions about how this place works. :/

@Kagayours

Gaaah, so there are some stuff wrong with it. OTL I clean it up in a bit. And by me meaning weak, I mean "I just joined another rp group when I'm in so many already. :'D

@Kagayours

Gaaah, so there are some stuff wrong with it. OTL I clean it up in a bit. And by me meaning weak, I mean "I just joined another rp group when I'm in so many already. :'D
Alright. Well, just fix the parts that have issues and I'll take another look at it.

Wait, so my Science Fair Project would have killed Doctor Who?
I don't know what your science fair project was. But I do know that aspirin is poisonous to Time Lords. :P

I don't know what your science fair project was. But I do know that aspirin is poisonous to Time Lords. :P

I told you a while back. It was to test the solubility differences between generic and name brand aspirin in various liquids.

I went to State for it, and got a Silver for it there.

I told you a while back. It was to test the solubility differences between generic and name brand aspirin in various liquids.

I went to State for it, and got a Silver for it there.
Oh. That's interesting.

Oh. That's interesting.

Yup. It was fun. I found out that you shouldn't take ANY medicine including Aspirin with Fruit Juice and Coffee. If you want quickest dissolution (and therefore effect.) take a generic aspirin in water.

Yup. It was fun. I found out that you shouldn't take ANY medicine including Aspirin with Fruit Juice and Coffee. If you want quickest dissolution (and therefore effect.) take a generic aspirin in water.
See, this is the reason why I always carefully read the directions on any medicine I take, including over-the-counter stuff. Many of them actually say "do not take with fruit juice".

Also, you know, you wouldn't want to assume you're supposed to take two pills of something when you're really only supposed to take one. Or take a second dose too early. No one wants to accidentally overdose on ibuprofen.

What I find really bizarre is the fact that you often have to peel the labels off in order to find that kind of information. Like, you'd think it would be easier to find than that. O_o

See, this is the reason why I always carefully read the directions on any medicine I take, including over-the-counter stuff. Many of them actually say "do not take with fruit juice".

Also, you know, you wouldn't want to assume you're supposed to take two pills of something when you're really only supposed to take one. Or take a second dose too early. No one wants to accidentally overdose on ibuprofen.

What I find really bizarre is the fact that you often have to peel the labels off in order to find that kind of information. Like, you'd think it would be easier to find than that. O_o

Yeah. Fruit Juice has something in it called Hesperidin (unsure of spelling.) that can counteract or even block medicine and its effects to the point of death in some cases.

Appearance: Kagerou looks a bit like Dark Konoha, except wearing Shintaro's red jacket with white lines running down the sleeves and Ayano's red scarf. There are three red dots under his right eye, his eyes being black in color, with the pupils a darker shade of black. He has a small pony tail tied to the back of his hair and his bangs covers his eyes, shadowing them. He has on a black long sleeved shirt, black pants, white socks, and a pair of red sneakers with a black trim. He's usually seen with a psychotic smirk on his face unless his agoraphobia triggers.

What Kagerou Looks Like + Clothes (open)
latest
Kuroha-Dark-Konoha-kagerou-project-37016713-1920-1080.jpg
Kisaragi.Shintaro.full.1244206.jpg
Tateyama.Ayano.full.1218776.jpg
Just putting the images in a spoiler isn't enough. There's no indication of who is who.

Please put links on the names. You know, as in, this is a picture of a thing. Do that, but with the text being names and the links going to those images.

Like, see the places where I bolded the names? Insert links there, please. That will make things less confusing.

The eye abilities are actually controlled by snakes, giving the user their power. Should the snake leave their host, the host loses their power. Most of the snakes are mindless, but the Clearing Eyes snake has a rather...interesting agenda. This snake has nothing to do with Clear, his pet snake.
Does this mean that Kagerou has snakes for all of these eye abilities?

Stealing Eyes- Able to read minds, can sometimes read the minds of animals.
Hmm. This one might be a little bit difficult to make work in an RP sense. I'll think about it.

Clearing Eyes- Cancels the effect of an eye ability.
By that do you mean, canceling the effects of other people's eye abilities?

Because if that's the case, I'm not sure there's much point in it being on the list. I wouldn't expect anyone else to have these abilities.

Combining Eyes- What allows him to control his other eye abilities. Losing this one would make him lose all the other eye abilities.
I don't understand how this works... all the other eye abilities seem to be active things that Kagerou has to do. They aren't just passive things that act in the background. This is the only one that seems to be passive. If it isn't passive, then how does he "use" his combining eyes? How does that work?

Cell phone
Computer
I was going to say that I think you should put these in a separate sentence, since they almost look like they're supposed to be part of the eye abilities list as they currently are, but, on second thought, you don't really need to list these at all. Assuming it's just a normal cell phone and normal computer, you really don't need to list it.

Home: Fandom Square,
Well that much is obvious. What I meant by saying "his home is in Fandom Square" is that you can't just say "he lives in a city", even if you're going to transition into a "well not actually" sort of thing and then talk about the Heat Haze. Saying "he lives in a city with X, Y, Z features" implies it's a completely different city than Fandom Square, which doesn't make sense. I was clarifying that to make sure you understood how Fandom Square works.

If the Heat Haze is accessed through some sort of specific location -- like, a portal or something -- then that something would need a physical location in Fandom Square. If the Heat Haze can be accessed from anywhere then, well, I guess you wouldn't need to describe any sort of home anywhere else in the city. You would just say he lives in Heat Haze.

This particular version of the Heat Haze resembles the most popular and known one, a city with red street signs everywhere and empty streets that sometimes having a passing truck that aims at people for some reason. This version doesn't function like the actual Heat Haze, so people can come and go as they please.
Ok, good. The description before this was really confusing. O_O I think it might be better to just cut out the previous part completely and just leave the description of the Heat Haze as what it is here...

Also, it might be good to explain how exactly one enters the Heat Haze, since it hasn't really been explained yet.

Going to the other side of the Heat Haze, the normal side, also triggers his agoraphobia.
I still don't know what "the normal side" of the Heat Haze is.

Feel free to just respond to these comments directly to answer some of my questions instead of going straight back to the CS. That might help us work things out so that we can better understand each other. As it currently stands, it feels like we're not on the same page about a lot of things.

Yeah. Fruit Juice has something in it called Hesperidin (unsure of spelling.) that can counteract or even block medicine and its effects to the point of death in some cases.
Yeah, I've heard.

@Kagayours

Alright, I'll fix up the other stuff tomorrow, need sleep.
Yeah, trying to work on a CS when you're tired is probably half the problem.

Just try to make note of the URL for your post specifically, or at least the page it's on. Assuming you come back and edit things early tomorrow, the thread probably won't move that much, but, yeah, this thread fills up with chatter pretty quickly, and you might have to go digging for your CS if you don't make note of where it is now.

ALSO, I screencapped this earlier and almost forgot about it.

You know how, when you google "[insert show title here] episode list", especially for a show that's currently running, Google generates an episode list that starts with the most recent episodes and works backwards from there? (Or maybe that's just another one of those things that Google only does on Apple products for some reason...)

Well anyway, I tried looking up Doctor Who's episode list and uh...

Screen%20Shot%202016-06-13%20at%207.52.08%20PM.png

...These are the the last few episodes from the original classic series. And it still lists them from newest to oldest, but, like... yeah. And I'm pretty sure this is the only time when I've tried to look up Doctor Who stuff in any context, and the original series is what comes up by default. And ordinarily I would be happy about the 1963 series getting more representation, but, in this particular context... it's just kind of bizarre.

And what makes this especially strange is that I can distinctly remember many times when I have looked up the episode list in the past, and I've seen whichever New Who episodes were most recent at the time.

Also, that thumbnail up at the top? That has Twelve and Clara in it. ...So that just makes things even weirder.

ALSO!!! My mom's watching Gilmore Girls in the next room over and I just overheard one of the characters say something about how "John and Yoko just grew closer and closer over the years" and how "in the end, they had the exact same face" and I have no idea what the hell that's in reference to. o_o I have never heard anyone say that John and Yoko had the same face.

And

They didn't have the same faces??

Like... Yoko is Asian... John was European... they had different facial features as a result of this.

And if you want to say that John's face was creepily similar to anyone's, compare it to Paul's. Because not only is that true (I have photos which make it rather difficult to tell the difference...), but, between two white-as-milk Brits, it's at least plausible to look so alike. (And it makes for great McLennon fuel, given the context of everything.)

Long story short I overheard a line in a TV show and it made me very confused. O_O

Last edited: