Eh, I guess I'd be alright with that, so long as you're sure of what you're doing. XD
aw yiss >:3

gonna take a while to post but i'm 99.9% done with the actual CS. I just need to format it in a post or whatever.

Alright, sounds good.
Moreover -- I can remove Type-Moon from her group if you'd like. That way, you only need to focus on posting for FE -- as he's the one that I really can't easily remove from that group.

Moreover -- I can remove Type-Moon from her group if you'd like. That way, you only need to focus on posting for FE -- as he's the one that I really can't easily remove from that group.
Don't know where she would go, though.

Also, it'd be fun to have T-M make a response to DHM's weird song that just happened.

Don't know where she would go, though.

Also, it'd be fun to have T-M make a response to DHM's weird song that just happened.
Alright then. If you have some ideas for a post then that's all the better.

I'll probably post soon. :3

And I see you have Zelda on that list. Nice.

I remember playing Super Smash Flash. Good times.

And I see you have Zelda on that list. Nice.
Zelda would be an incredibly versatile fandom due to her wide range of abilities.

Not only would she have quite an impressive array of weapons at her disposal (sword, bow and arrows, hookshot, boomerang, bombs, etc), along with magical items like the ocarina (which has a variety of uses), but she'd also have quite a few miscellaneous abilities, such as being able to transform into different creatures just by wearing different masks, being able to transform into a wolf fucking whenever, being able to shrink down really tiny, being able to make copies of herself wearing different-colored tunics, etc -- not to mention she knows how to ride a horse, ride a giant bird, sail a ship, and conduct a train -- and she can revive herself in battle so long as she's carrying a fairy.

You'd think this would be OP, but each of these abilities is mundane enough by itself that it all sort of works. :D

She would also be the only instance where, yes, the sword-swinging adventurer in the green tunic is in fact named Zelda.

Seriously though, just point out any entry on that list and I am more than capable of rambling about them.

ALSO!!!

Animorphs. I forgot that Animorphs should be on that list.

CS for Wizard101

Name:
Wizard101 (Wizard Name: Morgan SpellCaster; prefers to go by her wizard name rather than her fandom name)

Appearance:
At all times she appears to be a 12 year-old girl of average 12 year-old height with tanned skin and wide eyes, and is usually wearing the starter outfit for new wizards. Her eye color, hair color, hairstyle, and clothing color (if she is not wearing any special clothing equipment) all change to match the colors of her current primary school of magic. If she so chooses her outfit may also change to incorporate colors from her secondary/tertiary schools, but usually she doesn't bother with that. If a situation calls for it, she changes her outfit on the spot* by equipping certain clothing items in order to get certain stats and perks.

Personality:
In general, she is helpful, brave, curious, adventurous, competitive, and determined. However, her demeanor changes based on her current primary school. If she is a Fire wizard she will be more hot-headed and fiery but also passionate. If she is an Ice wizard she will be more cool and collected but also stubborn. If she is Storm she will be more wired and energetic but also wild. If she is Myth she will be more witty and imaginative but also sarcastic. If she is Life she will be more nurturing and optimistic but also frivolous. If she is Death she will be more sinister and dark but also fearless. If she is Balance she will have a more well-rounded demeanor and will act appropriately in any given situation, such as taking a risk when everyone else has been too cautious and made no progress, stepping forward to a challenge when everyone else has been holding back, or remaining calm during the most chaotic of situations, or remaining kind and optimistic even in the worst of times. No matter her school, she is always willing to help out, always up for an adventure, and always determined to succeed.

Abilities and Equipment:
As long as she has a deck equipped, she can cast any spell from each of the seven main schools of magic, the Astral schools, and the Shadow school that she has in that deck. She can cast some of these spells outside of combat if the situation calls for it, though most of them--particularly the Astral and Shadow spells--are only usable in combat situations (most of which probably aren't useful outside of combat anyway). Her signature ability is the ability to change her primary, secondary, and tertiary schools at will.* She has access to most of the spells from any of her three schools, plus school-exclusive spells from her primary school. (Example: Minor Blessing is exclusive to Life wizards, Lightning Strike is exclusive to Storm wizards, but Unicorn and Stormzilla can be learned by any wizard).
She carries around a "backpack" (it's actually just a small pouch tied to her waist with a surprising amount of room inside, seeing as it can hold a freaking dragon mount) that can hold up to 120 equipment items of her choice at a time (Hats, Robes, Shoes, Amulets, Rings, Athames, Wands, Decks, Pets, and Mounts), including her currently equipped items. She can only wear one item of each type at time, but she can change equipment instantaneously whenever she wants.* If she happens to switch schools while wearing any school-exclusive pieces of equipment, she will automatically change to the first piece of school-exclusive equipment of that type for her new school in her backpack list (example: if she is an Ice wizard wearing an Ice-only robe and she switches to Myth, she will automatically change to the first Myth-only robe in her backpack list). She always carries at least one piece of school-exclusive equipment of each type for each school (excluding pets and mounts, which are never school-exclusive) in her backpack at all times, as well as other equipment that are not school-exclusive or even school-themed, and also some items that are just for show and do not give her any special stats. She has a lot more of everything at home and she goes home often to change up her inventory.
Like players in the game, she can set a one-way teleport point at the cost of mana at any time,* then teleport there whenever she wants.*

Home:
She has several homes that she can teleport between whenever she wants to.* Seven of them are the school-themed castles, one of them is the Wizard's Watchtower castle, and the last one is her "dorm tower", as she calls it. Her dorm tower is the only one with an actual physical presence in the city, and the rest are in pocket dimensions that can only be reached by her teleporting to them or by someone using the spiral door in her dorm tower attic, the spiral keys to which she guards very very closely.
Her dorm tower is structured exactly like the Ravenwood dorm buildings, though hers is slightly bigger and she has four one-room floors plus an attic all connected by stairs, rather than just one room with a door. The outside of the tower is circular but inside the rooms are octagonal. On each floor besides the attic there are large windows that take up most of the Northeast, Northwest, Southeast, and Southwest walls. Her bedroom and the attic both have a small circular window on the south and north walls respectively. The first/ground floor serves as a living room/dining room and has two couches, a coffee table, a dining table, and several dining chairs. The second floor is a study with two desks and several bookshelves filled with books. The third floor has all of her crafting stations. The fourth floor is her bedroom which contains her bank.
Each of her school-themed castles is decorated with items and colors associated with that school. Examples: her Fire home has burnt bushes outside and lots of candles/torches/braziers inside; her Death home has lots of dead plants and bones plus a few pumpkins; her Balance home has lots of desert-themed items and is also VERY symmetrically organized. Her Wizard's Watchtower is decorated with items associated with many different schools, though mostly wall items since that castle does not have many actual rooms (the inside is mostly just hallways, stairways, and the central library chamber).
Her dorm tower is mostly for doing work and sleeping, while the others are mostly for hanging out and entertaining guests. If she's not doing work, the home she spends time in on any given day usually depends on her mood and/or school at the time, or the preference of her guests.

Quirks:
  • Like any wizard, she loves to duel. She will duel any willing opponent even if they are a wizard of a different fandom or not a wizard at all. She will let an opponent borrow some of her equipment (anything except for Pets, Mounts, and Wands, and anything with a Jewel socketed in it; those are special) for said duel if they need or want it.
  • She also enjoys gardening, fishing, crafting, and playing with/training her pets.
  • She hates fizzles. Absolutely hates them. Nothing upsets her more than fizzling multiple times in a row. She even gets irritated when an opponent fizzles too many times in a row, even though such a thing is usually a benefit to her.
  • She tends to rush towards chests to open them, and odd flowers or rocks to collect them.
  • If asked what her favorite school is, her eyes will go blank and she will stare at the ground. If allowed to dwell on the question, she will frown and look very confused. Eventually she will start shaking slightly, look very distraught and conflicted as if she was asked which of her pets she wants to kill, and start murmuring "I can't decide.... I can't choose..." In short: Do not ask her what her favorite school is. She can't decide. If you let her think about it for too long she will probably cry.

Other:
  • Sometimes she isn't taken seriously because of her very young physical appearance. Fandoms that don't know her might assume that she is a new/young fandom, but she's not that young; she's 8 years old! And humans that don't play the game might assume that it's only for kids, but they're all wrong; it's totally a game for teens and adults too! Despite her very young appearance, she is mentally in her late teens due to the surprising size of the game's older audience, though she still acts like a child at times. She tries to act much bigger and older than she really is, so she may try to show off or otherwise take on more than she can handle, which can sometimes land her in trouble.
  • She may have a pet with her, depending on how she feels or what she needs. In non-combat situations her typical pets are Sprites, Dragons, and Piggles, all of which change color (and school in the case of the Sprite) according to her current primary school. Piggles are her favorite pets so most of the time her non-combat pet will be her Piggle named Lord Lucy.
  • She may or may not have a Mount equipped.** If she does, it's most likely a panther/lepoard/some similar animal, a broomstick, or wings. The Mount she chooses depends on either her mood, her school, or her environment. Mounts let her travel faster and depending on the Mount can raise her 1-10 feet above the ground.
  • In the actual game, she has several accounts, each with a full set of 6 wizards, each wizard of a different school than the others on the account and a different primary/secondary/teriary combination of schools than any other wizard on any other account. All of her characters are named Morgan SpellCaster. As of now all of her current wizards are at least Level 25, though most are higher because she uses them more often than others.
Notes:
  1. I've never gotten farther than Level 50 (I think my highest is 48?), so have no idea what her wizard level as a fandom might be, or what her stats might be at any given level for any given school. So I'll just be making it up (or look it up?) as I go along.
  2. Also, I will make rolls for her during the RP for various combat reasons.
  3. The text colors for each school (in the Personality section) are the text colors I will use for her when her primary school is any of those.
  4. *as long as she isn't in a duel or dungeon (I got tired of typing that so many times so I just put asterisks)
  5. **as long as she isn't in a duel (this one is different)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Takumi
CS for Wizard101

Name:
Wizard101 (Wizard Name: Morgan SpellCaster; prefers to go by her wizard name rather than her fandom name)

Appearance:
At all times she appears to be a 12 year-old girl of average 12 year-old height with tanned skin and wide eyes, and is usually wearing the starter outfit for new wizards. Her eye color, hair color, hairstyle, and clothing color (if she is not wearing any special clothing equipment) all change to match the colors of her current primary school of magic. If she so chooses her outfit may also change to incorporate colors from her secondary/tertiary schools, but usually she doesn't bother with that. If a situation calls for it, she changes her outfit on the spot* by equipping certain clothing items in order to get certain stats and perks.

Personality:
In general, she is helpful, brave, curious, adventurous, competitive, and determined. However, her demeanor changes based on her current primary school. If she is a Fire wizard she will be more hot-headed and fiery but also passionate. If she is an Ice wizard she will be more cool and collected but also stubborn. If she is Storm she will be more wired and energetic but also wild. If she is Myth she will be more witty and imaginative but also sarcastic. If she is Life she will be more nurturing and optimistic but also frivolous. If she is Death she will be more sinister and dark but also fearless. If she is Balance she will have a more well-rounded demeanor and will act appropriately in any given situation, such as taking a risk when everyone else has been too cautious and made no progress, stepping forward to a challenge when everyone else has been holding back, or remaining calm during the most chaotic of situations, or remaining kind and optimistic even in the worst of times. No matter her school, she is always willing to help out, always up for an adventure, and always determined to succeed.

Abilities and Equipment:
As long as she has a deck equipped, she can cast any spell from each of the seven main schools of magic, the Astral schools, and the Shadow school that she has in that deck. She can cast some of these spells outside of combat if the situation calls for it, though most of them--particularly the Astral and Shadow spells--are only usable in combat situations (most of which probably aren't useful outside of combat anyway). Her signature ability is the ability to change her primary, secondary, and tertiary schools at will.* She has access to most of the spells from any of her three schools, plus school-exclusive spells from her primary school. (Example: Minor Blessing is exclusive to Life wizards, Lightning Strike is exclusive to Storm wizards, but Unicorn and Stormzilla can be learned by any wizard).
She carries around a "backpack" (it's actually just a small pouch tied to her waist with a surprising amount of room inside, seeing as it can hold a freaking dragon mount) that can hold up to 120 equipment items of her choice at a time (Hats, Robes, Shoes, Amulets, Rings, Athames, Wands, Decks, Pets, and Mounts), including her currently equipped items. She can only wear one item of each type at time, but she can change equipment instantaneously whenever she wants.* If she happens to switch schools while wearing any school-exclusive pieces of equipment, she will automatically change to the first piece of school-exclusive equipment of that type for her new school in her backpack list (example: if she is an Ice wizard wearing an Ice-only robe and she switches to Myth, she will automatically change to the first Myth-only robe in her backpack list). She always carries at least one piece of school-exclusive equipment of each type for each school (excluding pets and mounts, which are never school-exclusive) in her backpack at all times, as well as other equipment that are not school-exclusive or even school-themed, and also some items that are just for show and do not give her any special stats. She has a lot more of everything at home and she goes home often to change up her inventory.
Like players in the game, she can set a one-way teleport point at the cost of mana at any time,* then teleport there whenever she wants.*

Home:
She has several homes that she can teleport between whenever she wants to.* Seven of them are the school-themed castles, one of them is the Wizard's Watchtower castle, and the last one is her "dorm tower", as she calls it. Her dorm tower is the only one with an actual physical presence in the city, and the rest are in pocket dimensions that can only be reached by her teleporting to them or by someone using the spiral door in her dorm tower attic, the spiral keys to which she guards very very closely.
Her dorm tower is structured exactly like the Ravenwood dorm buildings, though hers is slightly bigger and she has four one-room floors plus an attic all connected by stairs, rather than just one room with a door. The outside of the tower is circular but inside the rooms are octagonal. On each floor besides the attic there are large windows that take up most of the Northeast, Northwest, Southeast, and Southwest walls. Her bedroom and the attic both have a small circular window on the south and north walls respectively. The first/ground floor serves as a living room/dining room and has two couches, a coffee table, a dining table, and several dining chairs. The second floor is a study with two desks and several bookshelves filled with books. The third floor has all of her crafting stations. The fourth floor is her bedroom which contains her bank.
Each of her school-themed castles is decorated with items and colors associated with that school. Examples: her Fire home has burnt bushes outside and lots of candles/torches/braziers inside; her Death home has lots of dead plants and bones plus a few pumpkins; her Balance home has lots of desert-themed items and is also VERY symmetrically organized. Her Wizard's Watchtower is decorated with items associated with many different schools, though mostly wall items since that castle does not have many actual rooms (the inside is mostly just hallways, stairways, and the central library chamber).
Her dorm tower is mostly for doing work and sleeping, while the others are mostly for hanging out and entertaining guests. If she's not doing work, the home she spends time in on any given day usually depends on her mood and/or school at the time, or the preference of her guests.

Quirks:
  • Like any wizard, she loves to duel. She will duel any willing opponent even if they are a wizard of a different fandom or not a wizard at all. She will let an opponent borrow some of her equipment (anything except for Pets, Mounts, and Wands, and anything with a Jewel socketed in it; those are special) for said duel if they need or want it.
  • She also enjoys gardening, fishing, crafting, and playing with/training her pets.
  • She hates fizzles. Absolutely hates them. Nothing upsets her more than fizzling multiple times in a row. She even gets irritated when an opponent fizzles too many times in a row, even though such a thing is usually a benefit to her.
  • She tends to rush towards chests to open them, and odd flowers or rocks to collect them.
  • If asked what her favorite school is, her eyes will go blank and she will stare at the ground. If allowed to dwell on the question, she will frown and look very confused. Eventually she will start shaking slightly, look very distraught and conflicted as if she was asked which of her pets she wants to kill, and start murmuring "I can't decide.... I can't choose..." In short: Do not ask her what her favorite school is. She can't decide. If you let her think about it for too long she will probably cry.

Other:
  • Sometimes she isn't taken seriously because of her very young physical appearance. Fandoms that don't know her might assume that she is a new/young fandom, but she's not that young; she's 8 years old! And humans that don't play the game might assume that it's only for kids, but they're all wrong; it's totally a game for teens and adults too! Despite her very young appearance, she is mentally in her late teens due to the surprising size of the game's older audience, though she still acts like a child at times. She tries to act much bigger and older than she really is, so she may try to show off or otherwise take on more than she can handle, which can sometimes land her in trouble.
  • She may have a pet with her, depending on how she feels or what she needs. In non-combat situations her typical pets are Sprites, Dragons, and Piggles, all of which change color (and school in the case of the Sprite) according to her current primary school. Piggles are her favorite pets so most of the time her non-combat pet will be her Piggle named Lord Lucy.
  • She may or may not have a Mount equipped.** If she does, it's most likely a panther/lepoard/some similar animal, a broomstick, or wings. The Mount she chooses depends on either her mood, her school, or her environment. Mounts let her travel faster and depending on the Mount can raise her 1-10 feet above the ground.
  • In the actual game, she has several accounts, each with a full set of 6 wizards, each wizard of a different school than the others on the account and a different primary/secondary/teriary combination of schools than any other wizard on any other account. All of her characters are named Morgan SpellCaster. As of now all of her current wizards are at least Level 25, though most are higher because she uses them more often than others.
Notes:
  1. I've never gotten farther than Level 50 (I think my highest is 48?), so have no idea what her wizard level as a fandom might be, or what her stats might be at any given level for any given school. So I'll just be making it up (or look it up?) as I go along.
  2. Also, I will make rolls for her during the RP for various combat reasons.
  3. The text colors for each school (in the Personality section) are the text colors I will use for her when her primary school is any of those.
  4. *as long as she isn't in a duel or dungeon (I got tired of typing that so many times so I just put asterisks)
  5. **as long as she isn't in a duel (this one is different)
  6. Lol is this CS too long to read? XD No seriously, is it too long? Should I add spoiler sections to condense it?
The length is fine. XD I'm pretty sure some of us here have longer CS's, anyway. o.o

TWO SMALL THINGS:

1) When you linked to "the starting outfit for new wizards", I think the image you picked out was that of a male wizard. Then again, I don't know if there's any difference between the two outfits -- it just kind of threw me off at first, so I wanted to point that out in case it was a mistake. If it doesn't matter much, then you can leave it in.
2) I'm pretty sure something went wrong when you tried to link to the 2nd piggle. o.o I'll let you look at that one for yourself.

The length is fine. XD I'm pretty sure some of us here have longer CS's, anyway. o.o

TWO SMALL THINGS:

1) When you linked to "the starting outfit for new wizards", I think the image you picked out was that of a male wizard. Then again, I don't know if there's any difference between the two outfits -- it just kind of threw me off at first, so I wanted to point that out in case it was a mistake. If it doesn't matter much, then you can leave it in.
2) I'm pretty sure something went wrong when you tried to link to the 2nd piggle. o.o I'll let you look at that one for yourself.
  1. Yeah I know. They're pretty much exactly the same. I couldn't find one for a female wizard on the first search. I did a few more searches just now and I found one, so I'll edit it to link to the female image.
  2. So I DIDN'T just imagine it? Ok I'll find a different one for that too.

I fixed the thing with the Piggle but I just realized that the image with the supposed "starter" outfit says that the wizard is actually Level 12. It's not a HUGE deal since all I really want to show is the outfit, but it's bothering me so I'll search a bit more for a better one, one with a female starter wizard at level 1. If I cant find anything I'll just leave it as it is.

Reactions: Takumi
I fixed the thing with the Piggle but I just realized that the image with the supposed "starter" outfit says that the wizard is actually Level 12. It's not a HUGE deal since all I really want to show is the outfit, but it's bothering me so I'll search a bit more for a better one, one with a female starter wizard at level 1. If I cant find anything I'll just leave it as it is.
Couldn't you theoretically just take a screencap from the game yourself? :P

Couldn't you theoretically just take a screencap from the game yourself? :P
I could, I suppose. But I'd have to make a new wizard for that. And I'd also have to insert the picture into the post, or otherwise post it online then link to it. And also all my other wizards would be in there and I would prefer a clean slate like that first image I posted.

Also, I found plenty of images for Level 1 male wizards but only one for female wizards, and the outfit is one color and crappy quality so I'm not going to bother using it since you can't really see the pattern.

But mehhh I guess I could just do it myself > ~ > dont wanna tho...lol. But i'll do it anyway cuz I actually do want to. I just don't want to have to delete another wizard. but I can just delete one I haven't even started playing with yet. No progress will be lost. Just character creation (which I really enjoy anyway because I love character creation).

I could, I suppose. But I'd have to make a new wizard for that. And I'd also have to insert the picture into the post, or otherwise post it online then link to it. And also all my other wizards would be in there and I would prefer a clean slate like that first image I posted.
There are plenty of websites that exist solely for the purpose of posting images so you can link to them from elsewhere. Photobucket is the go-to site that I use -- anything I feel the need to post here that I'm not taking from some other site, I upload to there first so that I can get a link (and it's tremendously useful, so I highly recommend getting an account there). If you don't want to make a Photobucket account, though, there are also sites like imgur and tinypic that will let you upload without needing an account.

Also, what do you mean your other wizards will be in there? Can't you just crop the image down so that it only shows the new wizard?

There are plenty of websites that exist solely for the purpose of posting images so you can link to them from elsewhere. Photobucket is the go-to site that I use -- anything I feel the need to post here that I'm not taking from some other site, I upload to there first so that I can get a link (and it's tremendously useful, so I highly recommend getting an account there). If you don't want to make a Photobucket account, though, there are also sites like imgur and tinypic that will let you upload without needing an account.

Also, what do you mean your other wizards will be in there? Can't you just crop the image down so that it only shows the new wizard?
Yeah, I know. Thanks for the tip. I'm doing that now.

And yeah I could. I would have to do it after taking the screenshot though. I've decided not to though. I don't really mind. tbh I'm just being difficult with you and with myself. I took the screenshot and I'm going to upload it now. I'll leave it uncropped so I can show what a full set of wizards looks like (since I have a full set again).

Yeah, I know. Thanks for the tip. I'm doing that now.

And yeah I could. I would have to do it after taking the screenshot though. I've decided not to though. I don't really mind. tbh I'm just being difficult with you and with myself. I took the screenshot and I'm going to upload it now. I'll leave it uncropped so I can show what a full set of wizards looks like (since I have a full set again).
I mean... I don't think it would be very difficult to crop it... I can crop it for you and re-upload it if that would make things easier for you. :/

I mean... I don't think it would be very difficult to crop it... I can crop it for you and re-upload it if that would make things easier for you. :/
Nah it's good. I put it in already. Thanks though. I'm content now (uwu)

Pkmn was flying into Fandom Square on the back of one of her bird Pokemon when she noticed a few things: parts of Fandom Square was trashed and there was a giant tower with a bunch of damage done around it.

Well, while the Tower would be new, Pkmn would already know about the bolded part -- like I said, she was there at the height of the Trickster arc. And, yeah, I did say you could brush that under the rug and just say that she didn't have any further noteworthy involvement in it, but she would still know the gist of what happened.

Well, while the Tower would be new, Pkmn would already know about the bolded part -- like I said, she was there at the height of the Trickster arc. And, yeah, I did say you could brush that under the rug and just say that she didn't have any further noteworthy involvement in it, but she would still know the gist of what happened.

Oh right. I'll fix that. I just assumed more parts were trashed before/during Exdeath wanted to be a douche and trash things up more with his tower.