I would wait, just to make sure what we're all on the same page first.
Yes. Will do.
Hey, no rush. :P You are seriously not holding anything up by taking a while to make a CS. XD Just take your time on it -- I wouldn't want you to rush, and then have another character that you need to play, when you don't seem to have a ton of time to write a CS to begin with. o.o
Thanks for the reassurance, but I'm not rushing myself. The thing is that I've had it more or less done for a while. I just keep forgetting to post it. My main reason for holding back is because I didn't wanna do the same thing I did with DHMIS, post a CS then not actually use the character for a while. But since there's another group being formed soon, I could slip him in there. So I guess I'll finally stop putting it off and friggin post it already.

Thanks for the reassurance, but I'm not rushing myself. The thing is that I've had it more or less done for a while. I just keep forgetting to post it. My main reason for holding back is because I didn't wanna do the same thing I did with DHMIS, post a CS then not actually use the character for a while. But since there's another group being formed soon, I could slip him in there. So I guess I'll finally stop putting it off and friggin post it already.
I mean, you're not holding anything up by posting a CS and not using it for a while, either. XD The only reason I gave you a hard time about it with DHM was because it was your first character, and because you seemed way more inspired to post a CS for Submachine and introduce him before you did anything with DHM (not to mention all the other fandoms you said you had ideas for) -- so I was wary of you going down the route of making characters too hastily and then abandoning them just as quickly, which just isn't stable for an RP. That's why I limited the number of characters you could have at that time, so you'd be forced to stick to an idea that you feel strongly about and that you can really take somewhere, as opposed to getting carried away with countless spur-of-the-moment thoughts that you'll introduce and then get bored of.

The current situation is a bit different, so... you might as well post it up now. You wouldn't want to post a CS right as you find an interaction that you want to jump into, only for me to say that your CS needs editing, thus stopping you from getting into the IC when you want to... :P

Alright, I have Tech Week for a play this week, and the play on Saturday, so, I'll try to get a post out.

But I'm a bit busy.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]CS For Daymare Town[/BCOLOR]​

Name: Daymare Town (AKA DMT, also goes by "Daymare")

Appearance: DMT is very tall, about 6ft something. He has thick, shaggy, messy black hair that reaches his ears in the front, his shoulders on the sides, and his shoulder blades in the back; it falls over his face and sometimes covers his eyes so he often has to push it out of the way, but he never bothers to completely brush it off his face or just tie all of it back. His eyes are black and his skin is super pale. His face and hands sometimes have smudges of dirt on them. His facial expression is usually one of mild irritation and frustration (much like the Librarian's). He does smile, mostly about little things such as finding something for his collection (see Quirks) or making someone else smile. He wears simple, sturdy black clothes, and including a trench coat with deep pockets and a hem down to his knees, always buttoned all the way up. (Think this picture, the guy on the right, but with the hair flowing downwards more and backwards less, also with a shorter hem for the coat.)

Personality: Due to his odd and somewhat intimidating outward appearance he might seem grumpy and unapproachable at first, but he is actually a nice fellow with a quiet disposition and curious nature. He likes helping people with small tasks, and is rather easy to befriend. However, it does take time for him to open up to others about his inner self. He is easily irritated and frustrated by little things (hence his typical facial expression), but for the most part he maintains his composure. Whatever outbursts he does have are rare and short-lived. He loves routine but hates permanence. He doesn't like to stay in one place for too long. He prefers to travel from place to place, exploring that place thoroughly, doing whatever he can and collecting everything he can, before moving on to the next place. Apart from all of this, he can actually be pretty lost and clueless at times. Most of the time he doesn't really know what's going on, and sometimes he says and does things that don't really make sense. He tries to play it off as intentional, but it's easy to tell that he's bluffing

Abilities and Equipment: He carries around a small pouch for carrying small items that he finds during his travels--things he wants, things he needs, things he might need, things he thinks he wants or needs or might need, things he thinks someone else wants or needs or might need, and things he just feels the urge to pick up without any real reason. Such things include coins, pebbles, cogs, nails, spoons, forks, knives, keys, and eggs. Don't ask how he manages to store the eggs in the pouch without breaking them. He doesn't know, either. It's one of those "bigger on the inside" kinds of bags. It works like the inventory in the Daymare Town series: capacity is based on the number of unique items, not the total item count, weight, or size. So he could have 500 eggs in that pouch and still have room for other types of items. He also caries things in his coat pockets, such as hammers, screwdrivers, valves, levers, crystal balls, fish, bread, and dead insects. Don't ask. You're better off knowing. He probably doesn't know, anyway.

Home: He doesn't have a "permanent" home because of how much he travels and how little he likes staying at any one place for an extended amount of time. He wanders around whatever town he's currently in and stops at hotels, hospitals, and others' homes for a little while to eat, sleep, rest, and sort out his inventory. He does have a small one-room house at the edge of the city but doesn't stay there often. He lost the key so he just leaves the front door unlocked. There isn't much in there, just a bed, a table, a chair, a bookshelf, and a computer.

Quirks: He has several unbreakable habits. What others have said about these habits ranges from "interesting" to "odd" to "NO DON'T DO THAT". One is that he likes to collect small items such as coins, pebbles, cogs, eggs, and keys, regardless of whether or not they will actually be useful. Another is pushing every single lever and button he comes across, because it probably does something important and might not have been pushed yet. Another one is his tendency to purposefully hit breakable things with a hammer, as if doing so will earn him some kind of achievement. He should not be allowed to indulge in this habit. If he has a hammer around breakable objects, please stop him.

Other: He enjoys reading books, drinking tea, taking long walks on the beach, and drinking tea while reading books during long walks on the beach. He likes the song "Better" by Cat and the Menagerie (which is featured in the platformer game Daymare Cat).

The post header is pretty much the way his dialogue will be in the IC. If anyone has an issue with this just say so and I won't format it like that.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]CS For Daymare Town[/BCOLOR]​

Name: Daymare Town (AKA DMT, also goes by "Daymare")

Appearance: DMT is very tall, about 6ft something. He has thick, shaggy, messy black hair that reaches his ears in the front, his shoulders on the sides, and his shoulder blades in the back; it falls over his face and sometimes covers his eyes so he often has to push it out of the way, but he never bothers to completely brush it off his face or just tie all of it back. His eyes are black and his skin is super pale. His face and hands sometimes have smudges of dirt on them. His facial expression is usually one of mild irritation and frustration (much like the Librarian's). He does smile, mostly about little things such as finding something for his collection (see Quirks) or making someone else smile. He wears simple, sturdy black clothes, and including a trench coat with deep pockets and a hem down to his knees, always buttoned all the way up. (Think this picture, the guy on the right, but with the hair flowing downwards more and backwards less, also with a shorter hem for the coat.)

Personality: Due to his odd and somewhat intimidating outward appearance he might seem grumpy and unapproachable at first, but he is actually a nice fellow with a quiet disposition and curious nature. He likes helping people with small tasks, and is rather easy to befriend. However, it does take time for him to open up to others about his inner self. He is easily irritated and frustrated by little things (hence his typical facial expression), but for the most part he maintains his composure. Whatever outbursts he does have are rare and short-lived. He loves routine but hates permanence. He doesn't like to stay in one place for too long. He prefers to travel from place to place, exploring that place thoroughly, doing whatever he can and collecting everything he can, before moving on to the next place. Apart from all of this, he can actually be pretty lost and clueless at times. Most of the time he doesn't really know what's going on, and sometimes he says and does things that don't really make sense. He tries to play it off as intentional, but it's easy to tell that he's bluffing

Abilities and Equipment: He carries around a small pouch for carrying small items that he finds during his travels--things he wants, things he needs, things he might need, things he thinks he wants or needs or might need, things he thinks someone else wants or needs or might need, and things he just feels the urge to pick up without any real reason. Such things include coins, pebbles, cogs, nails, spoons, forks, knives, keys, and eggs. Don't ask how he manages to store the eggs in the pouch without breaking them. He doesn't know, either. It's one of those "bigger on the inside" kinds of bags. It works like the inventory in the Daymare Town series: capacity is based on the number of unique items, not the total item count, weight, or size. So he could have 500 eggs in that pouch and still have room for other types of items. He also caries things in his coat pockets, such as hammers, screwdrivers, valves, levers, crystal balls, fish, bread, and dead insects. Don't ask. You're better off knowing. He probably doesn't know, anyway.

Home: He doesn't have a "permanent" home because of how much he travels and how little he likes staying at any one place for an extended amount of time. He wanders around whatever town he's currently in and stops at hotels, hospitals, and others' homes for a little while to eat, sleep, rest, and sort out his inventory. He does have a small one-room house at the edge of the city but doesn't stay there often. He lost the key so he just leaves the front door unlocked. There isn't much in there, just a bed, a table, a chair, a bookshelf, and a computer.

Quirks: He has several unbreakable habits. What others have said about these habits ranges from "interesting" to "odd" to "NO DON'T DO THAT". One is that he likes to collect small items such as coins, pebbles, cogs, eggs, and keys, regardless of whether or not they will actually be useful. Another is pushing every single lever and button he comes across, because it probably does something important and might not have been pushed yet. Another one is his tendency to purposefully hit breakable things with a hammer, as if doing so will earn him some kind of achievement. He should not be allowed to indulge in this habit. If he has a hammer around breakable objects, please stop him.

Other: He enjoys reading books, drinking tea, taking long walks on the beach, and drinking tea while reading books during long walks on the beach. He likes the song "Better" by Cat and the Menagerie (which is featured in the platformer game Daymare Cat).

The post header is pretty much the way his dialogue will be in the IC. If anyone has an issue with this just say so and I won't format it like that.
Looks good to me! Accepted! ^.^

He has several unbreakable habits. What others have said about these habits ranges from "interesting" to "odd" to "NO DON'T DO THAT". One is that he likes to collect small items such as coins, pebbles, cogs, eggs, and keys, regardless of whether or not they will actually be useful. Another is pushing every single lever and button he comes across, because it probably does something important and might not have been pushed yet. Another one is his tendency to purposefully hit breakable things with a hammer, as if doing so will earn him some kind of achievement. He should not be allowed to indulge in this habit. If he has a hammer around breakable objects, please stop him.
Why does this sound like a The Legend Of Zelda Fandom? :P

Why does this sound like a The Legend Of Zelda Fandom? :P
I imagine such traits would fit a lot of RPG fandoms. XD

Also, I've been thinking a lot about what the Zelda fandom would probably be like, and I realized... they would totally have the most absurdly diverse set of weapons/abilities, having all the iconic weapons and abilities from each game and all. And the best part is, each power is mundane enough by itself that it wouldn't even seem overpowered. o3o

I mean, just off the top of my head, there's...
  • All the typical weapons (Master Sword, hookshot, bow and arrow, etc)
  • A magical ocarina
  • Fairies that can be kept on-hand to revive them in case they're defeated
  • Bombs
  • The ability to ride a horse
  • And also to ride a giant bird
  • And sail a ship
  • And conduct a train
  • The ability to transform into different creatures by wearing different masks
  • The ability to transform into a wolf PRETTY MUCH WHENEVER
Am I forgetting anything??

Has anyone seen Gwazi?

Or did he just disappear again?

Uhm... Actually, all the goblins have left the direct crash site and are currently creating shenanigans somewhere else, with the main mentioned group currently trying to escape with SU's gem. Also, the Airship was completely obliterated by Exdeath's Void attack. There may be a few scraps left around outside the crater, but nothing recognizable as Airship part, let alone an entire grounded airship.
Thanks for setting me straight. I'll correct that, then.

I imagine such traits would fit a lot of RPG fandoms. XD

Also, I've been thinking a lot about what the Zelda fandom would probably be like, and I realized... they would totally have the most absurdly diverse set of weapons/abilities, having all the iconic weapons and abilities from each game and all. And the best part is, each power is mundane enough by itself that it wouldn't even seem overpowered. o3o

I mean, just off the top of my head, there's...
  • All the typical weapons (Master Sword, hookshot, bow and arrow, etc)
  • A magical ocarina
  • Fairies that can be kept on-hand to revive them in case they're defeated
  • Bombs
  • The ability to ride a horse
  • And also to ride a giant bird
  • And sail a ship
  • And conduct a train
  • The ability to transform into different creatures by wearing different masks
  • The ability to transform into a wolf PRETTY MUCH WHENEVER
Am I forgetting anything??
How about...

• The ability to transform into a fairy, allowing him to fly right over holes and enter through small creaks/holes in walls, up and including keyholes. (lifted from Zelda 2)
  • Magical Potions that allow him to partially/fully restore his Health, Magic or both.
  • The special ability to get more health upon killing a large foe and devouring said foe's heart (ewwww D: )
  • The complete inability to swim before getting a specific item, after which he can suddenly swim forever.
  • The ability to summon and ride a boxing kangaroo, a tame Dodongo and a blue bear with tiny wings (you read that right; a blue bear with tiny wings. Don't ask >_>)
  • Tons and tons of other crazy stuff :P

Reactions: Kagayours
Has anyone seen Gwazi?

Or did he just disappear again?
Well, he was online as recently as last night, so, I'm not concerned. Besides, it isn't even really his turn to post anywhere (unless I've missed something somewhere along the line).

I guess he just hasn't been visiting the OOC as much?

^w^ Mew obtained~

...Maybe we need an expansion pack version 1.1 or something, where I flesh out some other things that haven't yet been addressed. ...Like an easy way to repair the town after the sorts of shenanigans we've been having.

Let's see how long it takes me to come up with something clever and interesting.

.....I very briefly considered the thought of the Sims fandom handling such a task, but then I was like no let's not do that... we have to maintain some semblance of sanity...

Yo I keep thinking about the idea of a bunch of our fandoms being like... trapped in a nightmare or something, but they're all sort of having the same nightmare -- like, they can interact with each other in their dreams and stuff -- but they still have their own personal nightmares to like overcome or whatever, and then those individual nightmares all sort of play off of each other, and... yeah.

I have no idea how I would make this work, not only from an in-canon perspective but also on a mechanical level, but hey, I also didn't think it would actually be possible to use Hellmurder Island as an actual setting with that fucking dragon and everything and yet...

So yeah, it's late and I'm just rolling with whatever comes to mind at this point, and I figured I might as well mention it because who knows where it would go.

Also, I already know what Doctor Who and Undertale's nightmares would be. And they'd play into each other super well. (Interestingly enough, DW's nightmare probably isn't what you're thinking it is. hohohoho) TOO BAD I CAN'T ACTUALLY GO THROUGH WITH THAT BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE ROLEPLAYING WITH MYSELF.

But seriously though the '80s would've really left DW fucked up in the head and there is just so much creative potential there.

Why do I do this to my characters.

Sleep is a good thing that I should probably now partake in.

Yo I keep thinking about the idea of a bunch of our fandoms being like... trapped in a nightmare or something, but they're all sort of having the same nightmare -- like, they can interact with each other in their dreams and stuff -- but they still have their own personal nightmares to like overcome or whatever, and then those individual nightmares all sort of play off of each other, and... yeah.

I have no idea how I would make this work, not only from an in-canon perspective but also on a mechanical level, but hey, I also didn't think it would actually be possible to use Hellmurder Island as an actual setting with that fucking dragon and everything and yet...

So yeah, it's late and I'm just rolling with whatever comes to mind at this point, and I figured I might as well mention it because who knows where it would go.

Also, I already know what Doctor Who and Undertale's nightmares would be. And they'd play into each other super well. (Interestingly enough, DW's nightmare probably isn't what you're thinking it is. hohohoho) TOO BAD I CAN'T ACTUALLY GO THROUGH WITH THAT BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE ROLEPLAYING WITH MYSELF.

But seriously though the '80s would've really left DW fucked up in the head and there is just so much creative potential there.

Whenever I see "DW", I read it as "IDW".

Too much Transformers, in my case.

i like this idea. (isnt that homestuck though? everyone sharing a dream/nightmare...? or is that something else?)

Sub's nightmare would probably involve being trapped in the Loop, or just rooms that loop. That could easily be intertwined with other stuff happening in the dream: Sub's group would just end up in looping rooms.
DHM.....something to do with green. Probably something MORE than that, but green would be involved.
ADR, not sure. Might just be a bunch of defectors.
DMT, not sure either.

Before I forget...Three things about DMT
  1. I was thinking about suggesting that either he or The Librarian be the one to run the library in the city. Though there are probably other fandoms/FBE's that would be better suited for that job. The Librarian is rather...angry, and probably not actually a good Libarian if his actions in the games are any indication. And DMT probably wouldn't like to be pinned down by having a job.
  2. Moments after posting his CS, I started contemplating adding something to his attire. Like, giving him the Daymare Cat girl's boots and maybe skirt (cuz why the frig not, not like anyone would notice it under his coat). Maybe. Maybe not. idk if I'm going to do it.
  3. .....There was a 3rd thing, but I forgot it already. ;-;
  4. I'll add a fourth thing to make up for it. I consider Daymare Town and Submachine to be siblings, since they have the same creator. Not CLOSE siblings, but siblings nonetheless. If I were to make fandoms for any of Skutnik's other games (which I won't), they would also be siblings of DMT and Sub.
In other news, the urge to make a character for Rusty Lake has returned....

aqua stahp pls