Fuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkiiiiiiiin' stooooooooooooooooooopppppppppp!!!

39d99a8777.png

You know who you are! From now on, you are he who isn't going to be given a name because you aren't happy with just one!

and, people invoked my name twice in one day! Wooo!
I am so confused....what does this even mean....????
To be fair, people were calling me Gwazi looong before my name changes were common or got to be so long, but after I was no longer showing my name as Gwazi.

I'm pretty sure I could change my name right now to "Gen. Magic Senpai", leave it for 2 years and people would still be calling me Gwazi.
huh...? For the longest time I was under the impression that "Gwazi" and "Gen" were two different people! At least I THINK I was? Now I'm not sure what I thought anymore...

As for this whole issue of usernames, I think that while it is annoying, Gwazi has the right to change it as much as he wants. But like i said, it does get annoying. And confusing. I was very confused as to why there was suddenly a "Trump" in this thread..... If you're going to change it so often, just make it somewhat consistent? Like, keep "Gwazi" and/or "Magic Senpai" in it so at least it's clear that you're still you. Call me selfish or lazy, but I'd rather not nitpick your posts for clues as to who you are....

Also! In case it wasn't already made clear: the Noteworthy Locations bit really is open to just about any suggestions. Which means that you aren't limited to fandoms that you own (*nudge nudge* @AquaTheLita). In fact, none of the locations that I started it off with were based off of any of my own fandoms! And that isn't a GM-specific luxury!! :P

I don't seem to be the only one here who can't help but come up with ideas for Fandomstuck-related things that I otherwise wouldn't have time to make a character for, so, hopefully this serves as a good way to put some of that extra creativity to use! I'm looking forward to what sort of cool things come out of this. :3
ooooohhhhh dat taaaaaggg~ Don't get me started with the idea-forming...
loltoo late.

I don't seem to be the only one here who can't help but come up with ideas for Fandomstuck-related things that I otherwise wouldn't have time to make a character for, so, hopefully this serves as a good way to put some of that extra creativity to use! I'm looking forward to what sort of cool things come out of this. :3
The one time this happens....my ideas run dry.

Maybe it just isn't the right time of day. Or maybe my inspiration hasn't struck yet. Or maybe I haven't seen/done/heard the thing to spark that inspiration. Or maybe I'm not thinking hard enough. Or maybe I'm trying too hard to think.

Meh...

If I think of something, I'll suggest it.

In other news, I need to check this thread more times a day than I have been recently, like I did earlier this winter. I keep missing stuff and then there's like 20 more replies... (- n -)

I am so confused....what does this even mean....????
It's a log of Gwazi's name changes.

As you can see, they're rather frequent.

huh...? For the longest time I was under the impression that "Gwazi" and "Gen" were two different people!
SEE @Gwazi Magnum???!! THIS IS THE PROBLEM I WAS TALKING ABOUT.

Call me selfish or lazy, but I'd rather not nitpick your posts for clues as to who you are....
There's nothing selfish or lazy about wanting names to serve the purpose of names.

The one time this happens....my ideas run dry.

Maybe it just isn't the right time of day. Or maybe my inspiration hasn't struck yet. Or maybe I haven't seen/done/heard the thing to spark that inspiration. Or maybe I'm not thinking hard enough. Or maybe I'm trying too hard to think.

Meh...

If I think of something, I'll suggest it.
:/ Well, I mean, you don't have to think of something right now.

I just wanted the option to be there so that these thoughts that we come up with a lot of the time can actually be used for something. XD

In other news, I need to check this thread more times a day than I have been recently, like I did earlier this winter. I keep missing stuff and then there's like 20 more replies... (- n -)
o3o Wait, were you at least here to see the release of the expansion pack??

Yes

but

see

here's the thing:

Not everyone is going to be up-to-date on your GC inside jokes.

You'd think that the very definition of an "inside joke" should make it clear to you why it's not suitable for a name. At least not a name that's constantly changing.

To at least two members in this thread, it was legitimately difficult to tell who you even were with all your different names. That is an issue.

Again, I'm not sure it's fair for me to really tell you as a GM what you can and can't do with your username, but, as you continue to treat it as a joke, as if I'm laughing along with you when I make these kinds of posts... I just want you to understand why this whole thing is legitimately annoying.

And, yes, I see that you changed your name back to basics -- but until I can see that you've managed to keep that name for a decent chunk of time and just slow down with all the crazy name changes in general... yeah. I'll continue to make that point clear.

ON A LIGHTER NOTE

IMG_1181_1.jpg

@_@ I don't think I'd fully wrapped my head around the very concept of "mint condition" until I actually put this thing on the shelf like this...

I mean holy shit look at that shade of white.

ON A LIGHTER NOTE

IMG_1181_1.jpg

@_@ I don't think I'd fully wrapped my head around the very concept of "mint condition" until I actually put this thing on the shelf like this...

I mean holy shit look at that shade of white.
So... I guess you could say it's in peppermint condition?
I'll leave myself out...

o3o Wait, were you at least here to see the release of the expansion pack??
Yeah, I was. At least I think I was? What exactly is the "expansion pack"? Does it have to do with the worldbuilding stuff we were just talking about before the username stuff came up?

And what I meant by not checking often is that in December I would check a few times a day, now I only check about once a day. On days where there are a lot of posts, I feel a bit behind. I do read every post I've missed, but it gets annoying to do so and I'd rather get in the habit of checking often so I don't have to catch up on so much at once.

And wow look I'm making progress! I checked the thread again today! :D

Yeah, I was. At least I think I was? What exactly is the "expansion pack"? Does it have to do with the worldbuilding stuff we were just talking about before the username stuff came up?
Yes! That's all the new stuff that was recently added to the OP.

IMG_1182%20copy.jpg

Undertale!!!! OwO

The actual CS isn't finished yet, but, I just couldn't wait to show you guys the finished drawing, at least... owo

Hey, sorry I haven't been around. I had a sudden family emergency that will be cleared by Monday (hopefully!). >_< I will catch up what I can at that point.

Name: Undertale

Appearance:
IMG_1183.jpg

IMG_1184.jpg

(Seriously though, I can't be the only one who always thought that Frisk had resting bitch-face.)
Additionally, Undertale has a relatively small and child-like stature -- taking on the appearance of someone who is only 12 years old at most.

Personality: On the surface, Undertale can come across as rather laid-back and in-control of xir emotions — someone cool to hang out with and maybe tell some bad jokes with — but really, that outward appearance stems from xir strong sense of resolve. Xe’s always patient and determined enough to calmly take on just about any challenge, one step at a time, no matter how difficult it may be. Undertale is the type who’ll willingly but thoughtfully take on the most ridiculous of enemies, just to say that xe can. Undertale is great at problem-solving and can find a non-violent solution to just about any problem… when xe wants to. Xe doesn’t always want to.

Undertale is capable of both great kindness and great violence. Often times, Undertale is highly empathetic, especially towards underlings and other enemies that most RPG fandoms wouldn’t think twice about slaughtering. Sometimes xe can even come across as motherly in just how deeply xe seems to care about the creatures xe encounters. Other times, though, Undertale can become extremely detached, showing no mercy at all to xir enemies, thus making xir seem like a much more terrifying force to reckon with. But, don’t mistakenly think this means that Undertale is simply peaceful on some days and violent on others, because xe is always capable of both, in any situation. Undertale views every enemy with the potential to be both killed and spared — it’s just a matter of making the choice and figuring out how to get there. In this way, the two extremes don’t really operate as completely separate personalities as much as two sides of the same coin. What lies at the heart of it all is Undertale’s determination to overcome obstacles and reach xir goal — no matter which route xe chooses.

Abilities and Equipment:
Undertale has access to an assortment of weapons and armor mimicking that which can be used by the player in-game, most of which xe only keeps around for the aesthetic of it. More often, Undertale makes use of:
  • Asgore’s trident, but scaled down to the appropriate size for xir height.
  • Undyne’s spear attack, in which spears can be spawned and thrown like so.
  • Bones. Good for throwing in varying patterns to hit enemies with. Not always the most reliable attack, however, as xir bones are sometimes stolen by dogs.
  • “Friendliness pellets”… Great for spreading LOVE.
As for Undertale's other noteworthy abilities:
  • Xe’s highly skilled at recognizing patterns in enemy attacks and dodging accordingly. When faced with a new enemy, xe can adapt to their specific combat style fairly easily.
  • Speaking of which: so long as xir 'soul' (represented by the heart icon on xir shirt) is red, xe is capable of essentially hovering around in the air and moving around to dodge enemy attacks in all three dimensions -- but only during battles. The rest of the time, xe stays on the ground. Depending on what sort of fight xe's in, xir soul sometimes changes color to grant xir a new set of limitations and abilities. Unfortunately, xe doesn't really have much control over when this happens -- it's really up to xir opponent.
  • Xer pockets seem to be capable of holding just about anything, so long as that “anything” does not exceed eight items.
  • Don’t worry about that weird glowey eye (socket). Undertale might use it to get a bit theatrical when threatening to give someone a bad time, but, fortunately for you, xe isn’t actually capable of the sort of power that such a statement would imply. …Xe’s still terrifying in a thousand other ways, though — so being threatened with a bad time still isn’t something to take lightly.

Home: Undertale lives underground. Truly, this is an incredibly shocking revelation. More specifically, xe used to live just beneath the abode of xir ‘brother’, Homestuck, but needing to walk through Homestuck’s hive every time xe wanted to leave home just became an annoyance for everyone. And so, not wanting to live up to xir brother’s namesake, xe had the entrance moved elsewhere — where it essentially takes on the appearance of an ordinary hole in the ground. Ever since then, it hasn’t been uncommon for other fandoms to fall into Undertale’s home. (In fact, the conveniently-placed bed of flowers almost makes it look like xe expected other fandoms to fall in…) Xir home most closely resembles that of the Ruins from the game (which mostly looks like what you'd expect from underground ruins). It features a variety of typical video game puzzles leading up to the entrance to what appears to be -- on the inside, at least -- a typical suburban house, with a sign out front simply labeling it as “Home”. Additionally, the Ruins are abundantly decorated with gold-colored flowers, and seemingly-ancient inscriptions detailing xir canon’s lore hang on the walls. Lastly, the entire place seems to be overrun with small white dogs. It’s a bit unclear whether Undertale actually owns all these canines or if they’re just strays who keep coming back for food, but xe seems to enjoy their company either way. Sometimes xe likes to dress them up in little shirts like Temmie. The dogs’ reactions thus far have been mixed.

Quirks:
  • Loves puns (especially skeleton-related puns), spaghetti, anime cliches (especially those of girly anime), and notoriously bad computer fonts (especially Comic Sans and Papyrus).
  • Would totally smooch a ghost and date a skeleton.
  • Despite having a functional pair of arms, xe prefers to carry things on top of xir head. Xir balance is surprisingly on-point in this regard.
  • The mere mention of a talking flower makes xir very nervous…
  • According to Homestuck, no sensible person should carry any less than five computers with them at all times. But not everyone has that kind of pocket space, Hamsteak! Despite not following xir brother’s advice to a T, Undertale does at least own that many computers — as, it turns out, keeping a separate download of the game on each one has a lot of benefits, such as ensuring non-genocide-corrupted games to return to.
  • Dog person. (As in, a person who likes dogs -- not someone who is part dog. Speaking literally like that, xe's more of a goat-person than a dog-person.)
  • Seriously, if xe threatens you with a bad time, you should be concerned.

Other: Suffers from frequent nightmares about murdering friends and family members. Often naps during the day to make up for lost sleep.

Last edited:
Hey, sorry I haven't been around. I had a sudden family emergency that will be cleared by Monday (hopefully!). >_< I will catch up what I can at that point.
That's alright! Thanks for letting me know! Thankfully, since you only have one character, you really don't have a ton of catching up to do -- only one group that hasn't been doing much and that I don't think ever skipped you, either.

I also finally rolled out the "expansion pack" filled with new info and stuff, but there's really no rush for you to read it. Just wanted you to know that it was there for when you do have time for it (but, again, no rush! Family stuff comes first). Thanks again for the update -- I really appreciate it.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Also, things!

@Gwazi Magnum @JoJo @AquaTheLita @Soulless @Rithas @neobullseye @The Silver Paladin @Raven

1) I know I already mentioned this once before, but, since I didn't tag everyone that time around, and no one else has commented on it, I wanted to say it once more just to make sure everyone was aware: for the new "noteworthy locations" feature, you can submit ideas based on any fandom, which means you are not limited to ones that you own! Additionally, it's totally ok with there being more than one location on the list based off of a single fandom! And, like the locations already on the list, it can totally be something primarily based off of one fandom but with elements from others, or it can be something not based off of a single fandom at all! It can really be any idea that pops into your mind and that you think would be at home in the Fandomverse. (This clarification has also been added to the OP, by the way.) I'm really looking forward to what sorts of cool things get added to the list over time!

2) Speaking of the noteworthy locations -- I'm starting to think that maybe alphabetizing the list would be a good idea, to make specific locations easier to find (especially since it's intended to grow over time). Is anyone strongly opposed to this? I figured I would run it by you guys first before changing things up without warning.

3) As you can see, I finished Undertale's CS! It might be a while till I introduce xer to the IC, though, since I only have one week left before I go back to school, and there are some things that I really need to prioritize if I want them done before then (weird how the last week of break feels so hectic... especially since I didn't exactly have any official homework...). Additionally, there's the obvious concern that school is starting, so... yeah. I don't want to rope myself into an interaction that I won't have the time to keep up. I'm taking fewer credits this semester, though, so the plan is that it won't be as hectic as last semester, but... yeah. I should probably wait until school starts before doing anything with xer -- or at least wait until I'm finished with all this miscellaneous stuff that I still have to finish before then, if I can manage to get all that out of the way early.

4) Additionally, I really should re-introduce Hunger Games sooner or later (especially since I'm caught up on all the movies now, so I really have no excuse :P). I suppose I'll be bringing her back around the same time as Undertale, whenever that will be. Hopefully that'll come a bit sooner rather than later. And when I do get around to introducing/re-introducing the both of them, though, the plan is that I can spark interactions in the places that need it the most. I think that little activity surge'll really do the place some good.

5) Rithas said that we can skip Dragon Age and just move on without him, but... that would make it my turn again, actually. And... yeah. I guess that means you have plenty of time to squeeze in a post anyway, Rithas... Similarly, I'm just now noticing that we're also waiting for a post for Fifa, so... I guess we could still skip him and just tell Gwazi to post for Clannad, if you're not feeling up to posting for Fifa, either, Rithas.

6) Speaking of not posting, Rowdybull is still missing... and I would say that he's kind of holding up that group, but, Soulless is also kind of busy with stuff, currently, so... yeah, I suppose waiting is still the best option on that front.

BASICALLY, the most important thing to get out of all this is that I'll sort of be taking a hiatus from IC posting for the next week or so, and then we'll just sort of have to see how things go from there. I realize that some areas of the RP might suffer from my inactivity, but... yeah, not much I can do about that for now. Thankfully(?), though, it appears I'm not the only one who's currently on hiatus/slow about posting, so... it looks like I really won't be holding too many things up, I guess?

I'll still be here to respond to discussions and stuff -- but I really can't allow myself to put a ton of effort into IC posting right now. There are other things I need to be focusing on.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
IMG_1182%20copy.jpg

Undertale!!!! OwO

The actual CS isn't finished yet, but, I just couldn't wait to show you guys the finished drawing, at least... owo
Wow, that looks awesome! I love all the little details on it. Like that box of polymer in the bottom-right corner: Is that a reference to the bandage item?
Seriously though, that thing looks awesome ^_^

Reactions: Kagayours
On another note, I'll try to get a post for Megaman out tomorrow. Nobody reacted to Touhou yet, right?

On another note, I'll try to get a post for Megaman out tomorrow. Nobody reacted to Touhou yet, right?
Nope. And if no one does by the time I get back into the game, then I'll surely be sending either Undertale or HG her way. :P

Do you want me to send a full description of Type-Moon's church?

It's not just for Type-Moon, but it's for other fandoms that involve Churches. Type-Moon is just the priest, because the trope of Anime Catholicism is invoked in a lot of Type-Moon works. As I said as well, it has images from various fandoms painted on the ceiling.

Do you want me to send a full description of Type-Moon's church?

It's not just for Type-Moon, but it's for other fandoms that involve Churches. Type-Moon is just the priest, because the trope of Anime Catholicism is invoked in a lot of Type-Moon works. As I said as well, it has images from various fandoms painted on the ceiling.
o3o Sure! Send me a PM and we can work out the details. (Though I probably won't be able to give you a solid response until at least tomorrow.)

• Thank You
Reactions: Minerva
*suddenly remembers that there's a scanner in the campus library*

...I think I might be able to edit Undertale's CS with higher-quality pictures once I'm back at school. OwO