@Kaga-kun

So I've done reading on more of the RP. And well am interested but wondering if having something of the Teen Titans Fandom maybe aloud or simply a DC Comics character in general.

But um on the picture style idk how in the world I would go about doing that. Would there be like a certain body base or a site?

And yeah a summary too would be great. And I can make a character soon if Teen Titans/DC Comics is aloud if not I'll probable think of another idea and let you know before trying a definate CS.

@Kaga-kun

So I've done reading on more of the RP. And well am interested but wondering if having something of the Teen Titans Fandom maybe aloud or simply a DC Comics character in general.
A Teen Titans fandom would work just fine!

But um on the picture style idk how in the world I would go about doing that. Would there be like a certain body base or a site?
A verbal description will work if you can't find a picture to use or can't draw one yourself. But, if you go that route, I highly recommend adding reference images to better explain some things. (For example, if you're trying to say that part of them resembles part of a certain character, I recommend linking to an image of said character.)

And yeah a summary too would be great. And I can make a character soon if Teen Titans/DC Comics is aloud if not I'll probable think of another idea and let you know before trying a definate CS.
The RP is pretty sandbox-like and there isn't a ton that needs to be said as far as an overall summary goes. Usually the way I present my summaries is that the real focus is on the current groups in the RP along with some background on how they all got to be where they are now. That can wait till you've finished your CS, though -- that way I can really focus on making the info in the summary relevant to the RP as it currently stands when you're ready to jump into the IC.

• Thank You
Reactions: Raven
A Teen Titans fandom would work just fine!

A verbal description will work if you can't find a picture to use or can't draw one yourself. But, if you go that route, I highly recommend adding reference images to better explain some things. (For example, if you're trying to say that part of them resembles part of a certain character, I recommend linking to an image of said character.)

The RP is pretty sandbox-like and there isn't a ton that needs to be said as far as an overall summary goes. Usually the way I present my summaries is that the real focus is on the current groups in the RP along with some background on how they all got to be where they are now. That can wait till you've finished your CS, though -- that way I can really focus on making the info in the summary relevant to the RP as it currently stands when you're ready to jump into the IC.
Okay great I'll get to work on a CS probable when I get home and I can draw something up just will be a maybe a day or two before the CS will be up and done then.
(Plus maybe I can finally figure how to get the picture to load off my email properly before school starts back)

Reactions: Kagayours
But the ones that keep killing me are the boss battlllllleeesssss......
Then that's either trail and error, or google...

Well, there actually is one boss battle where running away is part of the mercy route.

Then that's either trail and error, or google...

Well, there actually is one boss battle where running away is part of the mercy route.
Not being able to figure things out really isn't my problem.

It's just... more difficult and bogging me down a bit. That's all.

Not being able to figure things out really isn't my problem.

It's just... more difficult and bogging me down a bit. That's all.
Bisiciles + Frying Pan does REALLY help with that.

Also, buy from the spider bake sale at the ruins... AND DON'T EAT IT BEFORE A CERTAIN POINT!

Bisiciles + Frying Pan does REALLY help with that.

Also, buy from the spider bake sale at the ruins... AND DON'T EAT IT BEFORE A CERTAIN POINT!
I ALREADY PLAYED THROUGH THE NEUTRAL RUN. I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE SPIDER CHICK.

;_; Like really I'm not struggling that badly. I did already finish the game once.

Not that I'd be able to go back to the ruins if I hadn't done that at the start... Toriel kind of blocks the door off, you know.

TOO LATE ABOUT NOT EATING IT, THOUGH. I already used up every single healing item you get in the early part of the game while trying to figure out how to spare Toriel...

I ALREADY PLAYED THROUGH THE NEUTRAL RUN. I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE SPIDER CHICK.

;_; Like really I'm not struggling that badly. I did already finish the game once.

Not that I'd be able to go back to the ruins if I hadn't done that at the start... Toriel kind of blocks the door off, you know.

TOO LATE ABOUT NOT EATING IT, THOUGH. I already used up every single healing item you get in the early part of the game while trying to figure out how to spare Toriel...
Sounds like you need to just restart from scratch.

And I'm assuming you're now aware that Toriel requires no healing?

So a question came to me the more I got to thinking hoping I didn't misunderstand something I read while I was up at my friends I'm now um home so I'll be working on the CS soon.

Bu my question is well.

So the fandoms can be based similar to a certain character yes?

And if I understood that right then would it be possible if the fandom represent more like two characters who are at times similar but different?

Just wondering if not then who they will be similar but different than I have picked over the other but if so then um you'll see what I mean when I get the drawings in with the personality description.

Sounds like you need to just restart from scratch.

And I'm assuming you're now aware that Toriel requires no healing?
Yes, Gwazi, I am aware of that now.

And no, I am not starting from scratch just to re-do some obscure detail. I'm sure it'll be possible to get through, regardless. Especially since I didn't exactly have anything from the spider bake sale on me during my neutral run, but I could still spare her because the fact that I bought things still remained.

But even if that wasn't the case -- the reason why this game feels like a slog to get through now is only partially due to the increased difficulty of it. It is much more largely due to my ADHD preventing me from staying focused on it for long periods of time (which, as you already know, is also the reason why I can't really binge-watch shows all too easily). It doesn't matter if it's something I would normally enjoy -- I lose focus and therefore lose interest after a while.

And it's easier to remain focused when I'm more invested in it and when there are more new and novel experiences, which I think explains pretty well why this is slow for me to get through. Not only have I already played through the game once before -- which makes the experiences not quite as new or interesting -- but needing to fight the same battles over and over also makes it more repetitive, and looking up the answers when I can't figure it out on my own makes it less immersive and just more thought-intensive to get through, which is why I get burned out faster.

Plus, I mean, in general... spamming "fight" is a lot easier than trying to figure out how to spare every last thing, especially for underlings.

Starting over from scratch would not be helpful in the slightest. Right now all I really want to do is move through the game and see what happens as a result of my actions being different. Which made things new and interesting when I fought and spared Toriel, because that was different. But I already spared Papyrus (the boss I'm currently stuck at) during my neutral playthrough, and, aside from sparing underlings, nothing's going to happen differently until I get to Undyne, so, that's a bit of a long way to go. It's already been a long way, just getting through all the puzzles.

And, again, I want to clarify, I don't hate or even dislike this current playthrough. It's just slow to get through because I can't always muster up the focus. And the added difficulty is not the biggest factor in it. I'm not even doing that badly, I'm just... not playing it nearly as much.

I'll get through it at my own pace. It'll just be slow because it requires a lot more stamina and isn't as immersive as my neutral playthrough, which means I'm going to get burned out a lot faster each time. I'm not hugely stuck and I don't need a thousand and one pointers, especially regarding sheer basics of the game that I already got through, I'm just... slow, for reasons mentioned.

I appreciate that you want to help, but, the advice you're giving all seems to be either so basic that it really isn't helpful, or would actually make my problems worse, and, in general, it's just getting kind of annoying...

I know what to do, Gwazi. And I have no intentions of starting over. I just can't whip through the game because, as stated in the tl;dr version of all this that was posted earlier, I'm me.

Edit: Sorry. Today's just a particularly bad day.

Last edited:
So a question came to me the more I got to thinking hoping I didn't misunderstand something I read while I was up at my friends I'm now um home so I'll be working on the CS soon.

Bu my question is well.

So the fandoms can be based similar to a certain character yes?

And if I understood that right then would it be possible if the fandom represent more like two characters who are at times similar but different?

Just wondering if not then who they will be similar but different than I have picked over the other but if so then um you'll see what I mean when I get the drawings in with the personality description.
Well, um... yeah, they can be based on multiple characters, but, bear in mind that, in general, the fandoms are essentially supposed to represent the show itself. That often means basing them on the main character(s), but, don't think of it too much as just being a combination of two characters. Just combine the traits that you think would make the most sense as the Teen Titans fandom overall.

...If I understood your question correctly. Sorry, I'm really out-of-it today.

Well, um... yeah, they can be based on multiple characters, but, bear in mind that, in general, the fandoms are essentially supposed to represent the show itself. That often means basing them on the main character(s), but, don't think of it too much as just being a combination of two characters. Just combine the traits that you think would make the most sense as the Teen Titans fandom overall.

...If I understood your question correctly. Sorry, I'm really out-of-it today.
That helps explain a lot. And clears my mix up. I've um only seen videos every once in a while on fandomsturck from youtube is why I asked.

but that will make creating a character easier just not a pic lol

That helps explain a lot. And clears my mix up. I've um only seen videos every once in a while on fandomsturck from youtube is why I asked.

but that will make creating a character easier just not a pic lol
There's a lot more info on how Fandomstuck works here in the OP, which I highly recommend you read if you haven't already.

tumblr_o02vkquN951rskcv1o1_1280.png

OwO I'm ready for those upcoming new episodes of Steven Universe~

Name: Teen Titan
Nickname: TT

Appearance: (If my fan art is bad sorry I'm still new to doing full body images for examples I'm better at just giant anime heads, also I used a mix of colored pens, both ink, and bold point style, along with color pencils in places that pen didn't work, and sorry for the smudged places I thought in some areas it had dried but found out later it had not. And um the pens I did get from the art section in a store)
teen_titan_by_rainnightcloud-d9lub1t.jpg

Personality:
She's rather serious most of the time, hardly ever seeming like the sort to joke around, but she does have her moments. She isn't the sort to care to always fight without having her own plan but is perfectly fine with going solo. She will sit down to a good video game from time to time and if she hasn't played it before quickly becomes used to the controls. She keeps a calm look most of the time but controlling her anger is not a strong suit of hers at all. Whern TT is fighting villains she may wish to steal the spot light or seem to sit back and do minor yet great attacks depending on her mood.

Abilities and Equipment:

(If any of it seems to OP or something just let me know I'm trying to get a mix of a lot of Titans here ex:soul self Raven, Super Strength, superboy/wondergirl/starfire, telekinesis Raven/Ravanger/Miss Martian, Magic Zantana/Raven Teleportation Miss Martain/Raven/Jerico)

Powers:
Soul Self/Darkness Manipulation (Here is a fun one I always enjoy to explain. Now this power is controlled by emotion. It feeds off of TT's own emotion and can have two effects: be helpful to her and her friends or harmful to herself and others around. This power is fueled by her emotions. The strength of the power changes based on the strength of the emotion TT feels. She can use this power to lift objects, and these objects become a part of her. She tries to stay serious and calm when she's capable of it. It's when she isn't calm that worries her, because she isn't fully in control. For example the different emotions that would have a different effect is fear, and possible saddnes will prevent her power from working; while happyniess or anger will allow it to work almost fully depending on how strongly that emotion is felt. It can also come in the form of a black dark figure. Both her physical form and soul form are most vulnerable when she chooses this effect. This effect also may occurred depending on how bad her injurys are and if she passes out. For her soul form will try and heal her till she awakens.)

Magic (Basically simple magic like minor healing spells, minor destruction capabilities. Some simply call this an ablity to make things from the unknown. But if they are to be stronger, she will need things like a spell book, scrolls, incarnations, and other items.)

Here's the link description of Soul Self and magic from Comic Vine for Raven basically that's why I um picked he soul self it's my fav super power if I could only have one super power I'd pick that:
Raven (Character) - Comic Vine
(and here is the descrption if u don't like to scroll on the site)
Soul Self/Darkness ManipulationRaven is able to conjure and project darkness from her body.Raven's most visual ability, the power to separate her soul from her body, taking the shape of a huge bird, usually black, occasionally white. One she was taught to master as a part of Azarath's grand scheme to destroy Trigon.
Magic: Raven is able to also seemingly perform magical spells

Teleportation (This is a very rare ability, however, she can not just teleport herself but a small group with her. There is a catch, though, it drains her both physically and mentally)

Fight/Levitation (If fair she would fly most of the time but but she chooses to walk.)

Shapeshifter (CShe can change into different animals, but the amount of time she can control them depends on the size and type of the animal. Animals which may can be controlled longer are, monkeys, birds, and small animals like guinea pigs or hamsters; But smaller animals like ants can still be challenging.)

Equipment:
Weapons:
BowArrows
Swords
Batarangs
Lockpicks

Items to carry Weapons:
Utility belt to hold these items
Quill to hold the arrows
Sheaths for the two swords

Abilities:
Skilled at hand to hand combat
Skilled at any type of blade
Skilled at Video Games.... She doesn't know why it just is
Good at stealth but not 100% perfect

Home:
Her home appears to be a smaller version of Titan's Tower cause well it is. Above ground there is her room, the kitchen, game room, living room, infirmary, gym, a meditation room, villain gadgets replicas, investigation room. Then you have the roof which can become a special training area but mostly is just a place to go to relax or see the view. Finally you have the basement under ground which is just a garage to fix gadgets and well the T-car.

612992-titans_20tower.jpg
tt_opsroom_color.jpg
Titans_Tower_(Earth-Teen_Titans)_Evidence_Room.JPG
423863.jpg
latest
teen_titans_tower_from_inside_by_jackasaurusrex.jpg

latest

Quirks:
Has mixed feeling of Teen Titans Go.
Hard to see some animals; especially birds, without naming the Titan they represent.
Will often make comments of the Titans quotes around villains, or simply random moments.
Has a strange interest in mopeds and high tech cars.
Has some really corny jokes.
Actually seems to Like My Little Pony. Along with likeing TMNT. Which has something to do with the voice actors being the same as TT.

Other:
Some would say she actually may be a teenager for when her fandom was created between the years of 1965-1968

latest

(That's the most recent I'm actually reading in honestly but I do know enough of the new 52 and the newst set of Titans)​

Last edited by a moderator:
(If my fan art is bad sorry I'm still new to doing full body images for examples I'm better at just giant anime heads, also I used a mix of colored pens, both ink, and bold point style, along with color pencils in places that pen didn't work, and sorry for the smudged places I thought in some areas it had dried but found out later it had not. And um the pens I did get from the art section in a store)
^^" I'm not here to be an art critic! What you've drawn here is perfectly serviceable.

Powers:
Soul Self/Darkness Manipulation
Magic
Teleportation
Super Strength
Fight/Levitation
Shapeshifter
Precognition/seeing bits of the future (Will be rare for this is rare with Raven, Ravanger and the few others who have this ability in the comics)
I'm not sure I can allow the precognition ability, just because it doesn't make sense to have in an RP. Even if another player tells you what their intentions are, it's still hard to say that things will play out exactly as intended. And if you were to use that power to "predict" things that you hadn't already been told about, then it's practically godmodding as everyone else is essentially forced to go along with it. It just doesn't work for an RP.

As for the rest, I think some of them will need a bit more explanation as to how a lot of those powers actually work. Some things like "super strength" and "flight/levitation" are fairly self-explanatory, but "magic" could refer to nearly anything if it isn't more clearly explained. "Soul self/darkness manipulation" is also one that could use a lot of explanation as I have no idea what it even means.

So yeah, just go through the powers one-by-one and give a brief explanation of what each one means (unless it's an obvious self-explanatory one).

As for the thing about being overpowered, I see what you mean. If you want to balance it out more, maybe you could say that these powers are a bit unreliable and only work part of the time? That could make things more interesting, and it means you won't have to simply toss out a bunch of powers completely.

Honestly there are many cities and places to choose from with Titan towers which TT could call home. There's the tower in jump city, gothman, Dokota, New York. But mainly she hangs around Jump City where there always seems to be something to do. And an interesting thing is it seems each tower seems to change as time goes on growing and adding rooms. Even now it changes and some rooms stay but just change appearance.
I should clarify, just so we're clear about the setting of this RP, that each fandom doesn't exactly have the entirety of their canon's world to hang out in. Their home can be one memorable location or perhaps even something that includes traits of multiple locations, but being able to hop around from city to city like that wouldn't exactly be possible.

So, their home would kind of have to be one location. Again, you can design something that has elements of multiple locations from the canon, but, yeah, you sort of have to settle for one place.

Oh, and when you do decide on that, links to some images for reference would be helpful.

Aaaand that's about all that needs to be changed! Let me know when you've finished editing it all and I'll take another look at it.

I should mention right now though that I probably won't be able to write up a summary and really help you get into the IC until tomorrow.

^^" I'm not here to be an art critic! What you've drawn here is perfectly serviceable.

I'm not sure I can allow the precognition ability, just because it doesn't make sense to have in an RP. Even if another player tells you what their intentions are, it's still hard to say that things will play out exactly as intended. And if you were to use that power to "predict" things that you hadn't already been told about, then it's practically godmodding as everyone else is essentially forced to go along with it. It just doesn't work for an RP.

As for the rest, I think some of them will need a bit more explanation as to how a lot of those powers actually work. Some things like "super strength" and "flight/levitation" are fairly self-explanatory, but "magic" could refer to nearly anything if it isn't more clearly explained. "Soul self/darkness manipulation" is also one that could use a lot of explanation as I have no idea what it even means.

So yeah, just go through the powers one-by-one and give a brief explanation of what each one means (unless it's an obvious self-explanatory one).

As for the thing about being overpowered, I see what you mean. If you want to balance it out more, maybe you could say that these powers are a bit unreliable and only work part of the time? That could make things more interesting, and it means you won't have to simply toss out a bunch of powers completely.

I should clarify, just so we're clear about the setting of this RP, that each fandom doesn't exactly have the entirety of their canon's world to hang out in. Their home can be one memorable location or perhaps even something that includes traits of multiple locations, but being able to hop around from city to city like that wouldn't exactly be possible.

So, their home would kind of have to be one location. Again, you can design something that has elements of multiple locations from the canon, but, yeah, you sort of have to settle for one place.

Oh, and when you do decide on that, links to some images for reference would be helpful.

Aaaand that's about all that needs to be changed! Let me know when you've finished editing it all and I'll take another look at it.

I should mention right now though that I probably won't be able to write up a summary and really help you get into the IC until tomorrow.
So I did already kick a lot of powers so making some more simple and unreliable can be done. And the see in the future bit I have used in some RPs so wasn't sure everyone seems to have a different option on that one is the only reason I listed and explained I can get rid of it the bit for Ravanger I prefer is the swords and well skilled at weapons bit cause that also gets like over half the Robin(s)

The explaining magic and soul self I've done so many times that shouldn't be any harder this go, and the others I'll see if there can be something else left out or just really weakened probable as much as Superboys if I chose super strength as a keep.

And on place so basically the jump city bit would be it and I have pics easy to find for there too :)

And I can wait till tomorrow I just wanted the CS up as soon as the ideas came to me before they were lost and forgotten so no worries on a rush for a summary.

@Kaga-kun I think I'm done editing it. Maybe check the um soul self on description that's always a hard but fun one to try and explain.

@Kaga-kun I think I'm done editing it. Maybe check the um soul self on description that's always a hard but fun one to try and explain.
Ok. I'll look at it tomorrow. Currently a bit too spacey to give it a thorough read right now.