This got tense.

Why can we aaaalll just get along?~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I see a contradiction here. :/

I maintain that I don't want to hear it, especially in regards to the whole gaming thing.

I added that last point as a way to end it because clearly you are having a hard time understanding that I don't caaaaaaare so I then gave you a good reason why I wouldn't care.

This got tense.

Why can we aaaalll just get along?~
HE STARTED IT WITH THE "ok but there are still a bunch of non-Mac games and almost zero non-PC games and it's probably just a fluke that your friend said it was 'rare' for her to find non-Mac games" AND I JUST DIDN'T ASK FOR THIIIIIIS.

Also

As our supreme commander has pointed out, apparently It's my turn/ I should probably post.

My reaction was "I do?"

I seriously had no idea

Not exactly trying to rush you or anything... just wanted to make sure this hadn't been forgotten yet.

Also,

I don't know if I already showed this to you guys or not, but I came across it again while I was cleaning out my bookmarks and I definitely want to post it now if I didn't before:

tumblr_n947toNuE81sv7bv4o1_1280.jpg

The only reaction I have to this is just... "oh". XD

Um..........................

In other news!

Mateusz Skutnik - #submachine10 88.5%. Most probable... | Facebook

[SCREAMING INTERNALLY BECAUSE YES]

I'm actually considering making a Fandomstuck Facebook page for Submachine because of this...
Submachine gets a new game, Doctor Who gets River Song in this year's Christmas special, Homestuck gets an update, Beatles gets a John Lennon tribute concert, SHERLOCK GETS AN UPDATE, Steven Universe gets actual licensed merchandise...!

Merry Christmas to all the fandoms~ OwO

• Love
Name: THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls

Appearance:
CG is a young lad with a clean haircut. His wear is a fusion of a business suit, as a reference to how fans of THE iDOLM@STER are referred to as 'Producers', and a fancy tuxedo, as a reference to his Cinderella motif. He himself is not based off any idol in the series design-wise, but his attire resembles that of the only two known animated Producers in THE iDOLM@STER series, albeit a blue hue close to black. Instead of a tie, the area where you would expect to see his collar has frills and a 'Cinderella Project' emblem, which is heart-shaped, with its two halves resembling a horse head and a single wing respectively, in addition to a crown on top of said emblem.
When he opens his business suit, he wears a dark green vest on the inside.
On the pocket area of his business suit, a heart-shaped emblem - middle pink, left blue, right yellow - is seen. This is a reference to the outfit as seen in the second opening of the Cinderella Girls anime.

Personality:
Also known as Cinderella Girls or CG for short, he has gotten pretty hyperactive since the recent release of his anime. He constantly argues with his big brother iDOLM@STER and his little brother Million Live about who is better, which implies a mildly aggresive attitude. He often boasts of variety and songs, and it is said that his arrogance is second only to his big brother. One thing for sure is that he will always do his best, even if it breaks him.

Despite such a nature, he has a soft spot for girls, mainly due to his worry about his big sister, Dearly Stars, and how he worries about her fading away due to lack of popularity.

Abilities and Equipment:
CG holds the power of 183 idols. These 183 idols have numerous talents, from a variety of music genres, to cooking, to inventing, chemistry and a good deal of mundane stuff. Via his capabilities, he can channel the abilities of these idols through his body in order to replicate their talents, gimmicks, singing style and such, albeit one at a time. One moment he's strumming the ukelele, the next moment he's rocking it out! As an extension to this capability, he can mimic the effects of CGI and special effects as depicted in various parts of the series, sometimes to the extent of turning such things real. However, said constructs have to be related to the idol he is channeling. For e.g. if the idol he is channeling has previously statred in a cowboy movie, he can conjure cowboy-related items. If the idol he is channeling has previously starred in some zombie-apocalypse movie... well you're screwed. Well, things like vampires and zombies can't infect you because they are holograms, physical, touchable holograms. Is there anything he can't do? Yes, actually.

Home:
Lives alongside his brothers, iDOLM@STER, Million Live, and sisters SideM and Dearly Stars. Also known as the Producers or THE iDOLM@STER Series, these five Producer siblings live in a very large building. The first two floors resemble the interior of 765 Pro, the next floor resembles 876 Pro and the next 30 floors are a hybrid of 346 Pro and various locations present in the series, such as stages.

Quirks:
Cinderella Girls will always talk about idols when they are brought up.
CG has a habit of saying 'I'll do my best!', a reference to Shimamura Uzuki's first card quote, and her constant quote in the anime.
CG's favourite number is 183. It is very obvious.
CG claims to be a top-tier Producer. Is he?

Other:
He has a crush on Love Live!, something that his big brother forbids him from doing. He has previously attempted to convince iDOLM@STER to accept Love Live!, but just can't.
You can often see him taking walks with his big sister Dearly Stars.​

Last edited:

Name:
Kamen Rider

Appearance:
Kamen Rider wears a black overcoat over a green shirt, while wearing khaki shorts. He also dons a read scarf around his neck.

Personality:
Kamen Rider is one to strongly believe in justice, and he opposes all that he deems wrong. He will not stand for the slightest sign of evil. Sometimes, he himself is conflicted with his ways as he does not always know what is right from wrong.

Abilities and Equipment:
He has a variety of equipment, and a good deal of transformation trinkets and related weaponry. His 'Omni Driver' as he calls it allows him to access the abilities of any Kamen Rider in existence, albeit one at a time. His belt also stores a variety of weapons and gadgets within some form of pocket dimension for offense and spying. These include GaiaMemories, OOO Medals, Ghost Eyecons and such.
He also has a collection of motorbikes stored in this Pocket Dimension, from the Cyclone to the Machine Ghostriker.

Home:
His humble abode resembles the Shocker Base on the inside. On the outside, it resembles the upper half of Kamen Rider Ichigo's head.

Quirks:
He will often say 'Henshin' prior to transformation.
He has a lot of catchphrases. And I mean a lot.

Other:
He is good friends with Super Sentai.​

Last edited:
Oh. o.o Glad you could make it after all, @Crow! ^^ Your CS's look alright so far -- and your choice of fandoms adds a bit of diversity to the lineup, I think -- I'll be sure to give them a more thorough look once they're finished.

Speaking of which, do you think you could say something when they're finished and ready to be looked at? I know I promised your CS's wouldn't get lost, but I hadn't considered the possibility of you posting WIP CS's to get back to. I would definitely see them if you just mentioned that you were finished, though. I never miss a new post, I can promise you that. It's edits that are easier to miss. ^^"

I'll still try to keep an eye on these CS's myself, but, yeah, just to make sure, a simple "I'm finished now" will guarantee that I don't miss them, if you're concerned about that.

Oh, hey, it's Crow! Hi Crow! Now there are two crows here, me, and you! ^^

I might not be able to include images in my applications so I'll just leave them image-less for the time being.

I'm tempted to pick up the GoT one that got dropped near the start.

Add a little red to this recently rainbow filled RP. :3

I've finally gotten my hands on something I can post with!

Expect a post this week for Fire Emblem, and several new CSes.

Since I can (and will) post for now, here's the first of two CSes (the one Gwazi totally called when I made FE.)

Name: Type-Moon

Appearance:

tumblr_mhwamlNO1o1rqsovoo1_r1_1280.png

Personality: Type-Moon can get really nervous about small things, such as new things, but also about translations to older things. She likes both boys, and hot girls that do awesome things, which I guess would make her bi. She likes the Fate series, but feels like it's a bit overdone. Same with the use of Saber. Gets angry over people not making up their minds because of the amounts of retcons Nasu makes. She also can be a bit... Strange personality-wise. Sometimes she holds the honor and chivalry of a Knight of old, sometimes she can be extremely Tsundere, and other times she can be downright sociopathic. She also is very religious, and holds her duties carefully, but so,entices strays from them, because Tsukihime.

Abilities and Equipment:
Excalibur, Archer's Coat, the Holy Grail, a shitload of random historical artifacts.

Noble Phantasms:
Excalibur: This one is self-explanatory. She owns King Arthur's Sword. If she uses it, it can shoot a beam of light that will destroy giant monsters. Or whatever

Unlimited Blade Works: A Reality Marble which creates a place where there are ALL the swords. I can't even explain it.

Magical Abilities:

Complete control of Elemental magic
Control of all five Original Magics except for the Second.
Healing spells
Consecration
Various Church Sacraments

Home:

Type-Moon is a... Strange fandom. Her house is a Catholic Cathedral, and she works as the priest there. She keeps the church generally clean and orderly and pristine for the churchgoing fandoms. Inside of her quarters, though, there's a bunch of stuff. First off, she collects historical artifacts, so those are scattered everywhere. Her room looks like a museum that had a tornado go through it. She also has various vestments everywhere, which wouldn't be so strange, as she lives in a church, except for the fact that most of them are bloodstained. On her walls as well are various whiteboards and papers with notes on what the hell happened, and how that connects to this, and a bunch of confusing shit that makes sense only to her.

Quirks: Tends to overcomplicate things, just a tad.
Denies the existence of a Tsukihime Anime
Is huge into debating power levels
Has a dislike for chairs.
Dies when she is killed.
Likes Redundant statements

Other:

It was late, and I had just finished a huge-ass Science Project. That's why I made this.

Don't judge me, I was tired!

Last edited:
  • Love
So you're Fire Emblem and Fate?

Why is the first thing that reminds me of is Lonqu X Saber? XD

Reactions: Takumi
  • Nice Execution!
my god there are 324 pages of this.... how will I ever know what fandom is taken....

curls into a fetal position and scrolls through each page.

Edit.....Looks at the clearly marked Cast List and cries a little inside

I might not be able to include images in my applications so I'll just leave them image-less for the time being.
o.o Well, if you don't have images, then verbal descriptions are pretty important. I took a quick glance at them -- they're rather short and will probably need to be fleshed out more. I'll take a closer look at your CS's in a minute. Same for yours, @The Silver Paladin.

I'm tempted to pick up the GoT one that got dropped near the start.

Add a little red to this recently rainbow filled RP. :3
Is that a formal reservation?

my god there are 324 pages of this.... how will I ever know what fandom is taken....

curls into a fetal position and scrolls through each page.

Edit.....Looks at the clearly marked Cast List and cries a little inside
XD Yeah, even if there wasn't a cast list, I would never try to make anyone dig through this whole OOC to find these things. I'm here for a reason! Hell, I wouldn't even make you read the whole IC -- that's what summaries are for. XD Don't worry about it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Minerva