Also,

I don't know if I mentioned this to you guys already, but,

I used to think it was always kind of stupid and cheap, the way Disney re-releases old films in theaters as soon as they have some sort of anniversary to exploit.

But now, my opinion has changed completely.

Because I have a ticket to see Fantasia in theaters, and I could not be happier about this. OwO

GUUUUYS I HAD THE BEST LAST-MINUTE COSTUME IDEA!

IMG_7345.jpg

IMG_9284.jpg

FANDOM TRASH.

JonTron is making new videos again!! Non-Starcade videos!!! *bounce bounce BOUNCE BOUNCE*

...Maybe I should go to bed now.

Of course, now I can't eat any of it, since that would break the perfection...
It already gathered enough dust to set it over. :P

GUUUUYS I HAD THE BEST LAST-MINUTE COSTUME IDEA!

IMG_7345.jpg

IMG_9284.jpg

FANDOM TRASH.
FANTASTIC! ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! :3
*Runs around buzzing his sonic screwdriver*
JonTron is making new videos again!! Non-Starcade videos!!! *bounce bounce BOUNCE BOUNCE*
...Maybe I should go to bed now.

Hi. I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I'm new to this thing. I'm still getting used to the site (I've never been on a site dedicated to roleplaying before, but I have roleplayed on Facebook). I'm probably gonna need lots of help because of that...

Anyway, I'm not done with my character sheet(s) yet, so I wanna reserve Don't Hug Me I'm Scared and Submachine. I also wanna reserve Yu-Gi-Oh and YGOTAS but I'm hesitant to do that because I'm not 100% confident with them. Maybe at some later time I will, but for now I won't reserve them. For now I'll start with DHMIS and add Submachine after I'm settled in more.

For future reference, way far down the road I might consider adding in Layton Brothers and/or Professor Layton, and maybe also Daymare Town. There's no limit to the number of characters you can have, right?

As a random aside, I have Facebook pages for DHMIS and YGO/TAS fandomstuck:
DHMIS: Don't Hug Me I'm Scared // Fandomstuck // Fandomtalia // Personified Fandom
YGO/TAS: Yu-Gi-Oh // Fandomtalia // Fandomstuck // YGO Fandom Personification

Hi. I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I'm new to this thing. I'm still getting used to the site (I've never been on a site dedicated to roleplaying before, but I have roleplayed on Facebook). I'm probably gonna need lots of help because of that...

Anyway, I'm not done with my character sheet(s) yet, so I wanna reserve Don't Hug Me I'm Scared and Submachine. I also wanna reserve Yu-Gi-Oh and YGOTAS but I'm hesitant to do that because I'm not 100% confident with them. Maybe at some later time I will, but for now I won't reserve them. For now I'll start with DHMIS and add Submachine after I'm settled in more.

For future reference, way far down the road I might consider adding in Layton Brothers and/or Professor Layton, and maybe also Daymare Town. There's no limit to the number of characters you can have, right?

As a random aside, I have Facebook pages for DHMIS and YGO/TAS fandomstuck:
DHMIS: Don't Hug Me I'm Scared // Fandomstuck // Fandomtalia // Personified Fandom
YGO/TAS: Yu-Gi-Oh // Fandomtalia // Fandomstuck // YGO Fandom Personification
Hi! Glad you could make it.

There's no official character limit that applies to everyone, but I do limit that sort of thing myself on a sort of case-by-case basis depending on what I think people can handle. For now I think you should just stick with the two you're working on now, since you're new to all this.

Be sure to speak up if you need help with anything else! In fact, I might try to talk to you in-person next general meeting to explain things easier, lol. But yeah, I'm here if you need me (and a lot of other thread members here can probably answer basic questions when I'm not around).

I might take a look at those Facebook pages later, especially if you need help fleshing out a CS.

*Desire to break 4th wall with RvB intensifies*

I almost typed a long angry rant at you, but deleted it because it isn't the right sort of thing to post in the OOC, for so many reasons (not to mention I'm currently on mobile and it would've taken a long time to finish typing such a thing).

Expect a PM from me later. >>

I almost typed a long angry rant at you, but deleted it because it isn't the right sort of thing to post in the OOC, for so many reasons (not to mention I'm currently on mobile and it would've taken a long time to finish typing such a thing).

Expect a PM from me later. >>
Both of your avatars are so appropriate at the moment XD.

Also @Gen. Godzi Senpai

I started watching Clannad last night, and uh... those "starfish" things... are they at any point outright stated to be starfish? Cuz uh... I would've assumed that they were just stars. o.o
I understand now why this comment must've been rather amusing when I posted it.

>> So I finally have the time and motivation to post... and I can't post for most of my characters because I'm waiting on other people (it had not occurred to me just how stagnant things have gotten @_@ ), and, as for the ones I can post for... writer's block... mehhhhhh....

Soooo Ceph hasn't been online since last weekend... Clirkus has been gone for nearly a month now... and, as we've known for a while now, Yami still hasn't been on since September. I guess that would explain why things seem to have hit a brick wall recently.

tumblr_mr14twCv5b1scpnpoo1_400.gif

I don't know what to do about this.

After needing to ignore my RP's to focus on schoolwork for... what, the past two weeks, at least? I'm feeling rather disconnected from everything, now that I'm trying to do stuff again. I guess that would explain my writer's block, and my sudden inability to GM.

I suppose I'll just assume that everyone else has just been as busy as I've been lately -- at least for the time being.

Maybe trying to get Lita involved in all this will re-spark my creative juices for this place and at least make it feel a bit more lively, even with so many people gone.

OH YEAH AND THE SAMURAI CHAMPLOO GUY?? Yeah he's... he's still gone... *headdesk* I should've just not said anything the first time he posted his CS.

ON A SOMEWHAT UNRELATED NOTE, I've actually recently decided to start re-watching that anime, now that I'm a bit more on top of my schedule, and, well, I own the entire series on DVD -- plus, I got to thinking that, with me taking a Japanese history and art course, it would be even better, understanding the historical references and all. AND I WAS RIIIIIGHT and I still love this anime for so many reasons and yeah it's just wonderful. You all should watch it.

Last edited:
Finally finished my CS for DHMIS! It kinda looks like a mess on Notepad, but hopefully the formatting here will help fix that.... Hope it's good! :)

Name: Don't Hug Me I'm Scared (goes by DHM)

Gender: DHM identifies as non-binary, but responds to pretty much any pronouns (he, she, they, ze, etc). On occasion they will refer to themself as "per" (in reference to Sketchbook's confirmed gender of "paper").

Appearance: DHM has traits that represent each of the teachers from each of the videos. Sketchbook (DHMIS 1) is represented in their hair colors and their white skin. Tony the Talking Clock (DHMIS 2) is represented by the red clock hands on their face, their bow tie, and their trench coat and sash. Shrignold the Butterfly (DHMIS 3) is represented by their butterfly wings and in part the outline of the heart on their shirt. Colin the Computer (DHMIS 4) is represented by their mechanical arms and their square-frame glasses. Though Gilbert the Globe (DHMIS 4) was not the actual teacher, he is loved by the fandom so much that DHM has a globe pattern in the heart on their shirt. The can, steak, fridge, and sandwich (DHMIS 5) are not represented physically on DHM's body, but are instead represented by the now-constant presence of eating utensils in the inner pocket of their trench coat. Whenever a new episode comes out, their appearance changes to accommodate it. (Note: The drawing on the right was based on episodes 1-4, but nothing about their outward appearance has changed; only the presence of utensils in their pocket.) Alternate explanation of their appearance: Don't Hug Me I'm Scared Fandomstuck

Personality: DHMIS has a childish nature (the heart of a child), but a manic demeanor (the mind of a maniac), and as a result usually comes off as creepy. The way they acts varies slightly depending on the situation and the subject at hand, and will match up with one of the DHMIS video themes (creativity, time, love, technology, and food). Examples/explanations are as follows:
  • In situations that call for artistic or creative abilities, they will act more spontaneous, thoughtful, and artistic.
  • In situations where time is relevant and/or important, they will act more bossy and orderly as if they is on a schedule or trying to force people to follow a schedule.
  • In situations where any kind of love is heavily needed or strongly present, they will act cheerful and compassionate towards those around them, and try to make everyone get along. They will also tend to ship those around them.
  • In situations involving computer technology in some way, they will act more nosy and repetitive.
  • In situations involving food (conditional exceptions: oranges, cake, fish, pizzer, chicken, eggs, spaghetti, oats), especially food health, they will be hungry and eat whatever they want that they can get their hands on.

Abilities and Equipment: ~ They is artistically gifted. ~ They can speed up and slow down time to a small extent, nothing substantial. They uses this ability mostly to slow things that are falling or being thrown at them, or speed up mundane processes such as cooking or drying. ~ They is very tech-savvy, and their mechanical arms can change hand cursors. ~ They has a habit of showing up out of nowhere whenever creativity, time, love, computers, and/or food are mentioned. ~ If they was to become overpowered for whatever reason, they would be able to: speed up and slow down time to a greater extent; freeze, reverse, and travel through time; and travel through cyberspace and take others with them. ~ DHM carries around a drawing utensil at all times, and sometimes also has their

Home: DHM lives in a house very similar in size, structure, and design to the puppets' house. A vast majority of the otherwise inanimate objects have faces and can talk. Luckily for visitors (and in some cases DHMIS themself), not everything with a face also has limbs. All of the calendars only have pages for the month of June or the day of June 19, but DHM can tell what the actual day and month are. DHM never answers the phone. There are clocks, internet access, electrical outlets, and food in every room of the house.

Quirks: ~ They doesn't like green. Green is not a creative color. Though they very well knows that green is not evil but merely uncreative, they still has a strong dislike for the color. Don't mention the hair or the heart. They knows. ~ They doesn't like to be touched, especially when their personality is technology-oriented. They will, however, be very touchy with people, especially in their technology- or love-oriented personalities. ~ They tends to throw subtle references to the videos into their everyday speech. This includes quoting whole lines from a video (ex: "Now let's all agree, to never be creative again), phrasing things in a particular way, and putting emphasis on certain words or phrases. ~ They will fuck the clock, the globe, the computer, the fridge, everything. You can't stop them. ~

Other: They call Becky "Mama Becky" and Joseph "Papa Joe".

I don't know what their "handle" would be, or any of that other stuff that has to do with Homestuck. Someone would have to help me figure that out.
Also, I'm ready with Submachine's CS as well, but I'll wait until I'm more comfortable with the site/system/group to post it.

Finally finished my CS for DHMIS! It kinda looks like a mess on Notepad, but hopefully the formatting here will help fix that.... Hope it's good! :)

don_t_hug_me_i_m_scared_fandomstuck_by_aquailita-d8ox1by.jpg

Gender: DHM identifies as non-binary, but responds to pretty much any pronouns (he, she, they, ze, etc). On occasion they will refer to themself as "per" (in reference to Sketchbook's confirmed gender of "paper").

Appearance: DHM has traits that represent each of the teachers from each of the videos. Sketchbook (DHMIS 1) is represented in their hair colors and their white skin. Tony the Talking Clock (DHMIS 2) is represented by the red clock hands on their face, their bow tie, and their trench coat and sash. Shrignold the Butterfly (DHMIS 3) is represented by their butterfly wings and in part the outline of the heart on their shirt. Colin the Computer (DHMIS 4) is represented by their mechanical arms and their square-frame glasses. Though Gilbert the Globe (DHMIS 4) was not the actual teacher, he is loved by the fandom so much that DHM has a globe pattern in the heart on their shirt. The can, steak, fridge, and sandwich (DHMIS 5) are not represented physically on DHM's body, but are instead represented by the now-constant presence of eating utensils in the inner pocket of their trench coat. Whenever a new episode comes out, their appearance changes to accommodate it. (Note: The drawing on the right was based on episodes 1-4, but nothing about their outward appearance has changed; only the presence of utensils in their pocket.) Alternate explanation of their appearance: Don't Hug Me I'm Scared Fandomstuck

Personality: DHMIS has a childish nature (the heart of a child), but a manic demeanor (the mind of a maniac), and as a result usually comes off as creepy. The way they acts varies slightly depending on the situation and the subject at hand, and will match up with one of the DHMIS video themes (creativity, time, love, technology, and food). Examples/explanations are as follows:
  • In situations that call for artistic or creative abilities, they will act more spontaneous, thoughtful, and artistic.
  • In situations where time is relevant and/or important, they will act more bossy and orderly as if they is on a schedule or trying to force people to follow a schedule.
  • In situations where any kind of love is heavily needed or strongly present, they will act cheerful and compassionate towards those around them, and try to make everyone get along. They will also tend to ship those around them.
  • In situations involving computer technology in some way, they will act more nosy and repetitive.
  • In situations involving food (conditional exceptions: oranges, cake, fish, pizzer, chicken, eggs, spaghetti, oats), especially food health, they will be hungry and eat whatever they want that they can get their hands on.

Abilities and Equipment: ~ They is artistically gifted. ~ They can speed up and slow down time to a small extent, nothing substantial. They uses this ability mostly to slow things that are falling or being thrown at them, or speed up mundane processes such as cooking or drying. ~ They is very tech-savvy, and their mechanical arms can change hand cursors. ~ They has a habit of showing up out of nowhere whenever creativity, time, love, computers, and/or food are mentioned. ~ If they was to become overpowered for whatever reason, they would be able to: speed up and slow down time to a greater extent; freeze, reverse, and travel through time; and travel through cyberspace and take others with them. ~ DHM carries around a drawing utensil at all times, and sometimes also has their

Home: DHM lives in a house very similar in size, structure, and design to the puppets' house. A vast majority of the otherwise inanimate objects have faces and can talk. Luckily for visitors (and in some cases DHMIS themself), not everything with a face also has limbs. All of the calendars only have pages for the month of June or the day of June 19, but DHM can tell what the actual day and month are. DHM never answers the phone. There are clocks, internet access, electrical outlets, and food in every room of the house.

Quirks: ~ They doesn't like green. Green is not a creative color. Though they very well knows that green is not evil but merely uncreative, they still has a strong dislike for the color. Don't mention the hair or the heart. They knows. ~ They doesn't like to be touched, especially when their personality is technology-oriented. They will, however, be very touchy with people, especially in their technology- or love-oriented personalities. ~ They tends to throw subtle references to the videos into their everyday speech. This includes quoting whole lines from a video (ex: "Now let's all agree, to never be creative again), phrasing things in a particular way, and putting emphasis on certain words or phrases. ~ They will fuck the clock, the globe, the computer, the fridge, everything. You can't stop them. ~

I don't know what their "handle" would be, or any of that other stuff that has to do with Homestuck. Someone would have to help me figure that out.
Nice!! You don't have to worry about chumhandles or other Homestuck things, as this RP isn't really Homestuck-focused and none of our fandoms really have any of those things.

I only have a few things to point out, mostly to do with formatting and such:

1) Do you think there's any way you could re-format the image so that it isn't so small? I honestly have no idea how you've managed to get the text to wrap around it like that, especially given the fact that, when quoting your post, the image lands on its own line like I would expect, but... yeah. I'll see if I can help you out with that if you don't know how to change it yourself.

2) I feel like a 3rd grade English teacher when I say this, but watch your subject-verb agreement. I'm assuming that you changed the pronouns halfway through writing this or something, hence why this mistake happened, but, the constant appearance of "they is" is a bit jarring. XD

3) I'm pretty sure this sentence wasn't supposed to be left unfinished:

DHM carries around a drawing utensil at all times, and sometimes also has their
Not sure what that was supposed to say, but it would be good to fix.

Other than that, though, this looks great!! Just fix those things and I'll add you to the accepted list. (Probably won't have a ton of time to help you get started with the IC tonight, though, what with LARP and all.)

Edit: ALSO, I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking about making a non-binary character. Makes me feel better about that other fandom I've been considering making a CS for lately..... =w=

If you want something to amuse yourselves with, just imagine me rambling about all sorts of stuff that's happened in the IC before to AquaTheLita in a room full of other nerds. Like, just think about how confused anyone who overheard bits and pieces of that must've been.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
AND NOW I'D LIKE TO INTERRUPT WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING TO SHOW YOU THIS BECAUSE I DON'T THINK IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A FANDOMSTUCK POST BUT THAT'S ALL I CAN PICTURE IT AS AND BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2) I feel like a 3rd grade English teacher when I say this, but watch your subject-verb agreement. I'm assuming that you changed the pronouns halfway through writing this or something, hence why this mistake happened, but, the constant appearance of "they is" is a bit jarring. XD
Yeah... I figured that might be weird. My only explanation is that my food-deprived self assumed that would be a good idea to suddenly do, because I only did that yesterday and I'd been writing the CS since the previous day. Here's the fixed version (fixed the other stuff, not just the weird pronoun situation).

Appearance: DHM has traits that represent each of the teachers from each of the videos. Sketchbook (DHMIS 1) is represented in their hair colors and their white skin. Tony the Talking Clock (DHMIS 2) is represented by the red clock hands on their face, their bow tie, and their trench coat and sash. Shrignold the Butterfly (DHMIS 3) is represented by their butterfly wings and in part the outline of the heart on their shirt. Colin the Computer (DHMIS 4) is represented by their mechanical arms and their square-frame glasses. Though Gilbert the Globe (DHMIS 4) was not the actual teacher, he is loved by the fandom so much that DHM has a globe pattern in the heart on their shirt. The can, steak, fridge, and sandwich (DHMIS 5) are not represented physically on DHM's body, but are instead represented by the now-constant presence of eating utensils in the inner pocket of their trench coat. Whenever a new episode comes out, their appearance changes to accommodate it. (Note: The drawing was based on episodes 1-4, but nothing about their outward appearance has changed; only the presence of utensils in their pocket.) Alternate explanation of their appearance: Don't Hug Me I'm Scared Fandomstuck Hopefully this works better for formatting...:

Personality: DHMIS has a childish nature (the heart of a child), but a manic demeanor (the mind of a maniac), and as a result usually comes off as creepy. The way they act varies slightly depending on the situation and the subject at hand, and will match up with one of the DHMIS video themes (creativity, time, love, technology, and food). Examples/explanations are as follows:

Abilities and Equipment: ~ They are artistically gifted. ~ They can speed up and slow down time to a small extent, nothing substantial. They use this ability mostly to slow things that are falling or being thrown at them, or speed up mundane processes such as cooking or drying. ~ They are very tech-savvy, and their mechanical arms can change hand cursors. ~ They have a habit of showing up out of nowhere whenever creativity, time, love, computers, and/or food are mentioned. ~ If they were to become overpowered for whatever reason, they would be able to: speed up and slow down time to a greater extent; freeze, reverse, and travel through time; and travel through cyberspace and take others with them. ~ DHM carries around a drawing utensil at all times, and sometimes also has their clock hand sword.

Home: DHM lives in a house very similar in size, structure, and design to the puppets' house. A vast majority of the otherwise inanimate objects have faces and can talk. Luckily for visitors (and DHMIS themself), not everything with a face also has limbs. All of the calendars only have pages for the month of June or the day of June 19, but DHM can tell what the actual day and month are. DHM never answers the phone. There are clocks, internet access, electrical outlets, and food in every room of the house.

Quirks: ~ They don't like green. Green is not a creative color. Though they very well know that green is not evil but merely uncreative, they still have a strong dislike for the color. Don't mention the hair or the heart. They know. ~ They don't like to be touched, especially when their personality is technology-oriented. They will, however, be very touchy with people, especially in their technology- or love-oriented personalities. ~ They tends to throw references to the videos into their everyday speech. This includes quoting whole lines from a video (ex: "Now let's all agree, to never be creative again), phrasing things in a particular way, and putting emphasis on certain words or phrases. ~ They will fuck the clock, the globe, the computer, the fridge, everything. You can't stop them. ~

Hope that this works out better! I might be ready to post for Submachine tonight, but I'll do that in a separate post.

I'm still here, by the way, just busy with other RPs.

I'm still here, by the way, just busy with other RPs.
Oh, that's fine. We're all super busy at the moment, it would seem. At any rate, I don't think there's really any strong need for you to post for any of your character right now anyway, so... yeah, don't worry about it.

@AquaTheLita It would appear that I completely forgot to tell you that you're accepted. XD I'll add you to the list later. By the way, that summary I mentioned might take longer than I thought to get typed up, since things have suddenly become semi-hectic again and I am just exhausted all of a sudden. @_@ Hopefully this doesn't last too long into the week...

Anywho, like I said, things normally aren't so slow around here -- people are just crazy busy right now, myself included. I'm sure things will start to return to normal as the semester comes to a close.

• Thank You
Reactions: Minerva
@AquaTheLita

As promised, I'm putting together an official summary of things for you now — or at least, a good list of where everyone is and how they got to that point. Thankfully, I think I explained enough things in-person that I shouldn't have to type out too extensive of a summary.

Also, I bolded every character's name at least once — just to make it easier to skim through this giant block of text to find info on a specific fandom.

——

So, like I said before, most of our characters are gathered in or around the TARDIS. Doctor Who, Dragon Age, Red vs Blue, Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, Fullmetal Alchemist, Homestuck, and Night Vale are all sort of crowded around the entrance and the console room (which is currently modeled after the TARDIS interior of the Eighth Doctor's era, by the way). Hetalia's also there, theoretically, but his owner hasn't been around to post for him for quite a while, making it feel like Hetalia really isn't there anymore. Thankfully, it's easy to think of this as him being in "Canada-mode" as far as the RP is concerned. Also, there's also the Beatles and Touhou, who are technically in the console room but are sort of off to the side as they're currently resting on account of injuries sustained during the Trickster arc — though they're in fairly decent shape thanks to Final Fantasy's healing potions. And, like I said, Sherlock is lost in the TARDIS corridors somewhere, talking to a past version of the Beatles, because timey-whimey stuff.

The reason why this group's so huge is because it used to be three separate groups not too long ago, who were all brought together as things calmed down towards the end of the Trickster arc. Doctor Who, Sherlock, Beatles, Touhou, and Hetalia were all in the TARDIS together before the other groups showed up — along with Megaman, who left to go search for Attack on Titan, as Touhou heard that AoT had turned into a Trickster Titan, and therefore she was incredibly concerned about his current status and whereabouts, but she was too weak to go looking for him herself.

Not long after that, one of the other groups came knocking at the TARDIS doors — particularly that of Final Fantasy, Dragon Age, RvB, Fire Emblem, and FMA, though the Doctor was particularly shocked to see FF as his airship had crashed not too long ago, and he and his group had assumed him dead. FF had survived the crash thanks to an incident with a triceratops that caused him to fall through a portal and land safely elsewhere just before the crash occurred (yeah, it's weird, but the details aren't important). After that incident, FF spent a short bit of time gathering the aforementioned rag-tag group, all of whom seemed to join up with him pretty much one after the other before they all made their way to the TARDIS. Anywho, they're all still just sort of getting acquainted or re-acquainted with each other and filling each other in on everything that's happened with the Tricksters recently (except for Sherlock, who had already wandered off and gotten lost at this point).

The group that arrived pretty much immediately after them was that of Night Vale, Homestuck, Hunger Games, and Attack on Titan, who all arrived in Night Vale's Strexcorp helicopter, which is still parked not far from the TARDIS. AoT hasn't really moved very far from the helicopter, though, as he's still feeling awful due to his post-Trickster hangover, and he's currently sort of just sitting on the ground, feeling miserable. HG's still at his side because she's concerned and wants to help him in some way. And that's why I didn't list HG or AoT among everyone else in the big group, as they're kind of off to the side, doing their own thing. Relevant: poor Touhou doesn't even know that AoT's just outside, and Megaman left pretty much right before he and the others showed up.

As for Megaman's current whereabouts: he recently encountered Metal Gear near the Dai Gurren (which is this big ship thing that's owned by a fandom who's technically listed as a drop-out at this point), who apparently is missing an arm. Looks like Megaman's trying to figure out how to help him as a helicopter is on its way to recover Metal Gear.

Elsewhere entirely, we have Trigun, Steven Universe (sort of), Clannad, and Deadpool all together — with the unconscious Indominus Rex lying not too far from them. Like I mentioned in-person, Trigun and SU fused together to create Triguniverse, who, in her brief existence, protected Night Vale's group from Tricksters (allowing them to escape and eventually meet up with Doctor Who and the others), and helped Jurassic Park and Jurassic World round up escaped dinosaurs. Eventually, she tried to take on Indominus Rex, which left her badly injured enough to de-fuse, and caused SU to revert back to her gemstone form — which essentially means that her body is gone and that she's just a dormant consciousness inside a rock for the time being — and that rock is currently in Trigun's possession, though she's not entirely sure what SU's current form really entails or how to bring her back. At any rate, de-fusing and SU getting 'poofed' meant that it was time to run the fuck away from I-Rex. It was then that Trigun encountered Clannad and tried to urge her to also run away, but the ditzy robot didn't seem to acknowledge any sort of danger. Thankfully, by then, I-Rex was getting pretty sluggish due to the injuries sustained from fighting Triguniverse and the tranquilizers that Jurassic Park shot her up with. So, it was pretty easy for Deadpool to show up and blast her with a bazooka, knocking her unconscious.

I have no idea where Jurassic Park and Jurassic World are at the moment. Long story short, their owner sort of went on hiatus at some point during all this chaos, and, even after her return, those particular characters really haven't been re-introduced since, meaning that they're essentially free characters for now. You'd have to ask Clirkus where they are if you want to do anything with them.

Also, Cowboy Bebop and Space Dandy are both searching for Trigun in Bebop's ship, and are also essentially free characters for the time being.

Other free characters include Avengers and FIFA. I suggest contacting their owners if you want to interact with any of them (and feel free to just tag them in this thread by typing '@' and their username). Unfortunately, though, Jurassic Park/World and Avengers don't seem to be viable options at the moment, as their owners are among the list of members who seem to have vanished in recent weeks.

As for which group would be best to interact with, well… like I said, a lot of our members seem to be AWOL currently — though I'm assuming it's just because of how busy this time of year is for a lot of people (myself included, really). Thing is, though, this means that any groups involving characters whose owners are absent are somewhat frozen for the time being. If you try to initiate an interaction with any characters owned by absentee players, you'll be stuck for an indefinite amount of time — which is normally a bad thing, but, if you're also crazy busy, then it might actually work out well for you, as you wouldn't have to worry too much about things for a while. But, I'd definitely err on the side of caution with this strategy, and I certainly wouldn't recommend it if you're looking forward to getting into the RP sooner rather than later.

All that said, the only group that doesn't have this problem is that of Megaman and Metal Gear — which is probably for the best, as it's a nice small group, which are much easier to handle (a massive group like the one around the TARDIS might not be the best idea for someone who's new to all this (not to mention I already told you what a fucking mess RvB is, so… yeah)). As for free characters: FIFA, Cowboy Bebop, and Space Dandy are all viable options.

Sooo… yeah. Just let me know which option you feel like going with for getting your character started (and feel free to tag any relevant usernames to sort of get a conversation started), and of course, speak up if you have any questions (I realize that this was written in a sort of backwards and disorganized way, so… yeah). Once you know what you're doing, though, you're pretty much set to jump into the IC with an intro post. (But make sure you brush up on the rules before jumping in!)

Also, to anyone else reading this: Don't hesitate to correct me if you think I made any mistakes or forgot anything essential. I didn't exactly have my eyes glued to the IC the whole time, and, though I did double-check things I was unsure about, the vast majority of this was written off of memory.