Name: Trigun

Appearance:
ngydfn2.png

^Like this, except her hair is a bit spikier, although it doesn't stand up quite as impressively as Vash's hair.

She’s also often seen carrying around a massive cross thing on her back. Despite how heavy it looks, it doesn’t seem to slow her down much, and she seems to be able to carry it effortlessly.

Personality: In the past, Trigun was known as a very upbeat and high-spirited individual. She’d like to believe this is still true, and sometimes it is, but, recently, her life hasn’t been the best, robbing her of much of that carefree persona. Being an older Fandom, she’s come to the realization that no one really knows who she is anymore. Her popularity isn’t nearly what it used to be, and she’s very out-of-touch with the younger generation, knowing very little about the newer Fandoms, which leads her to feel rather lonely. Nowadays, her high-spirited persona only seems to show up when she can bring herself to not think about all that.

On an unrelated note, it’s a good idea to not make her start thinking about the question of, “when is it right to kill?”, because, being such a massive question in her manga and anime, her moral compass is very conflicted over it. She often wants to say that killing is never the answer, but deep down, she also sort of knows that saving the lives of everyone involved in a conflict isn’t always possible. It’s quite the moral conundrum for her. Similarly to her increasing loneliness, she’s happier when she doesn’t need to think about it.

Abilities and Equipment: Trigun is very agile, though not quite fast enough to expertly dodge bullets like Vash can. Similarly, she’s also a rather skilled gunman, able to land hits with extreme precision — by human standards — though she isn’t up-to-par with Vash’s superhuman ability. She always carries with her a silver revolver, an identical black revolver, and the mysterious cross on her back. The latter is a bit of a last resort, though, so most don’t get to see what it’s used for. Lastly, she has the ability to grow white, angel-like wings when in peril — but even she’s not aware of this power, as she’s never before needed said wings.

Home: Trigun lives in a large desert that stretches a good distance from Fandom Square — a desert mainly featureless except for the gusts of sand in the wind, and the large, bulb-shaped Power Plant that marks the landscape, standing out against the horizon. The Plant complex is where Trigun makes her home. The inside of the Plant complex, to many, seems very out-of-place when compared to the Western environment it’s placed in, filled with futuristic-looking computers. It’s at this point that Trigun often finds herself explaining to visitors that she’s “actually a sci-fi”, which many people seem to not know about her. She uses the computers to take care of the Plant that powers her home, and maybe the rest of Fandom Square? — who can really tell with that funny place. She also calls the Plant a “she” and talks to it as if it is sentient. Mostly because it is sentient.

The rest of her home is beneath the Plant complex, and it looks a bit more like a normal-looking home, where she keeps all her anime, manga, and other Trigun merchandise, along with all her spare ammo and other gun-related supplies. Just beyond the Plant complex there lies a set of bullet-hole-filled targets where she practices her marksmanship.

Depending on her mood, she’ll ride into town either on her motorcycle or on her Thomas.

Quirks:
-Loves donuts.
-Sometimes gets a bit emotional at the sight of couches. When people ask why, she often replies with “You wouldn’t GET IT! You didn’t read the MANGA!” while wiping her eyes.
-Can occasionally be seen wearing headphones and dancing her heart out with complete disregard for her surroundings. …Her anime has a rockin’ soundtrack, ok?
-She meditates diligently every morning. ...Then quits after three seconds.
-Often associates insurance companies with stalkers.

Other: Currently, her hair is blonde in front, but black behind. When she was born in the late 90’s, though, her hair was completely blonde. It was in the mid- to late-2000’s that her hair started changing color in the back, and the blackness has been slowly creeping forward ever since. She doesn’t like to talk about why.

Last edited:
Reactions: Takumi
The character limit is now two. Two per person. *nod, nod* Yup.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Oh jeeze, who to choose... who to choose.

Weighing the choice between Attack on Titan or Percy Jackson. Hrm :/

I'll stick with one for now, but that probably won't stop me from thinking up a bunch of fandoms

(and Cep, I'll make a response to your latest post in a bit!)

Any Fandom who still needs something to do and is willing to bump into Trigun is welcome to.

Name: Assassin's Creed (Alias: Desmond)
Appearance:

tumblr_myu61mT8Nx1s35ybno1_500.png

Personality: Well he has the arrogance of Altair, the family-heartedness of Ezio, the love for nature of Connor, the love for exploring of Edward, and the slight-blandness of Desmond.
Abilities and Equipment: Hookblade, hidden blade, hidden gun, poison, medicine, crossbow, bolts, throwing knives, tomahawk, pistols...
Home: Expect a high-tech facility. Includes the Animus, artifacts from the past, and weapons. He also has a port with his ship, the Jackdaw. By high tech I mean a laboratory styled building. Lots of white and technology all over. The bottom floor is basically the lobby area where those who visit can make themselves at home. The floors above and beyond are his "research" rooms. There is a basement that serves as an Assassin's Den, holding various armor, weapons, and other supplies.
Quirks: LONER. Well, sort of. He often hides in the background and comes out when he needs to. Also, expect him to be clueless about various shenanigans.
Other: As of Unity, he sometimes glitches. He maybe freezes or he's missing his face... Even the Jackdaw is part of the fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SirDerpingtonIV
Name: Assassin's Creed (Alias: Desmond)
Appearance:

tumblr_myu61mT8Nx1s35ybno1_500.png

Personality: It's pretty much a mix of personalities of the main Assassins.
Abilities and Equipment:
Hookblade, hidden blade, hidden gun, poison, medicine, crossbow, bolts, throwing knives, tomahawk, pistols...
Home: Expect a high-tech facility. Includes the Animus, artifacts from the past, and weapons. He also has a port with his ship, the Jackdaw.
Quirks: LONER. Well, sort of. He often hides in the background and comes out when he needs to. Also, expect him to be clueless about various shenanigans.
Other: As of Unity, he sometimes glitches. He maybe freezes or he's missing his face... Even the Jackdaw is part of the fun.
I'm going to need you to elaborate on the personality and maybe the home fields -- but definitely personality. You can't expect everyone to be familiar with the canon (I'm not), and even if I was, I'd like to know a bit more about how those personalities mix (like which traits they got from each character, etc).

Name: Portal
Appearance:image.jpg
Personality:
Normally wacky, zany, and possibly insane. Portal tosses "irrelevant" things like reasoning to the wind and will often face near death due to it. Death and being forgotten are something she couldn't care less about. However she has a motherly side and will often comfort depressed fandoms.

Abilities and Equipment:
- Portal Gun: I think we all know what this does. What you didn't know is that this high tech doohickey is sturdy enough to deliver a solid whack with.
- Long Fall Boots: So long as Portal lands on her feet, she can survive any fall.
- Frank and Oddjob: Two turrets wielded onto a unfinished companion cube. Portal carries them strapped to her back where ever she goes. Although not normally hostile, Portal can place them down, point there side to whatever needs to be shot a bunch, and command them to fire. Frank likes to complain, but Oddjob gives her the silent treatment.
Resourceful: "You give me some scrap metal, gum, and a ham sandwich and I will make you a pair of rollerblades."

Home: Literally a chunk of Aperture Labs ripped out and laying on the ground. The inside has five rooms: Portal's bedroom, the storage chamber, two testing chambers, and the computer room. The bedroom is the smallest and contains Portal's hammock (bed), a broken mirror above a sink, a medicine cabinet with no medicine, the shower, and her bookshelf. The storage chamber is filled with all her portal merchandise, from cores to Glados Potato. The testing chambers are both constantly changing and the largest rooms. The computer room is were Portal keeps her laptop, tv, and elevator to Earth.

Quirks:
Strongly believes that there is a place where forgotten Fandoms go.
Never trusts cake.
Secretly has a Professor Layton doll.

Other:

I'm really really really really tempted to make a fandom, but...I dunno

Edit Cawcaw Edit: I posted....

Last edited:
I think I'm going to reserve Kill La Kill too if that's okay. I'm almost done with my first cs ^u^;

Name: Portal
Appearance:View attachment 55289
Personality:
Normally wacky, zany, and possibly insane. Portal tosses "irrelevant" things like reasoning to the wind and will often face near death due to it. Death and being forgotten are something she couldn't care less about. However she has a motherly side and will often comfort depressed fandoms.

Abilities and Equipment:
- Portal Gun: I think we all know what this does. What you didn't know is that this high tech doohickey is sturdy enough to deliver a solid whack with.
- Long Fall Boots: So long as Portal lands on her feet, she can survive any fall.
- Frank and Oddjob: Two turrets wielded onto a unfinished companion cube. Portal carries them strapped to her back where ever she goes. Although not normally hostile, Portal can place them down, point there side to whatever needs to be shot a bunch, and command them to fire. Frank likes to complain, but Oddjob gives her the silent treatment.
Resourceful: "You give me some scrap metal, gum, and a ham sandwich and I will make you a pair of rollerblades."

Home: Literally a chunk of Aperture Labs ripped out and laying on the ground. The inside has five rooms: Portal's bedroom, the storage chamber, two testing chambers, and the computer room. The bedroom is the smallest and contains Portal's hammock (bed), a broken mirror above a sink, a medicine cabinet with no medicine, the shower, and her bookshelf. The storage chamber is filled with all her portal merchandise, from cores to Glados Potato. The testing chambers are both constantly changing and the largest rooms. The computer room is were Portal keeps her laptop, tv, and elevator to Earth.

Quirks:
Strongly believes that there is a place where forgotten Fandoms go.
Never trusts cake.
Secretly has a Professor Layton doll.

Other:
Looks good to me! Accepted!

I think I'm going to reserve Kill La Kill too if that's okay. I'm almost done with my first cs ^u^;
Sure thing.

@Essention Thrones and Dragon Age aren't in Sherlock's apartment. Thrones left and DA attacked him while they were outside.

@Essention Thrones and Dragon Age aren't in Sherlock's apartment. Thrones left and DA attacked him while they were outside.

Dastardly DA! REFUSES TO FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN! MUST RESORT TO COWARDLY AMBUSH TACTICS!

*Shakes head in dissapointment*

*Is tempted to make a Clannad fandom, and cause all the other fandoms to cry at the Dangos*

Reactions: Indabayou
Question: Is the WWII museum thing in the Fandomverse or the real world? I had assumed the latter (because why would the Fandomverse even have a WWII museum?) but then Yami's post threw me off.

Also I was kind of hoping for the latter because I would love to have Doctor Who show up with his psychic paper, calling himself John Smith and all that. Also that would mean that Sherlock would have a partner going by the name of John so that also amuses me.