I really, really want to join this on grounds of it sounding really amazing. There is only one teeny-tiny problem... I have no idea what to choose >_>

I really, really want to join this on grounds of it sounding really amazing. There is only one teeny-tiny problem... I have no idea what to choose >_>
Judging from your pic and signature, you seem pretty into elfen lied, but if you don't feel like going for that here is a list of some fandoms that were already made in fandomstuck style.

Here's to hoping I can manage to do the Supernatural Fandom justice.
Name: Supernatual (SPN)
Appearance:
supernatural_fandomstuck_by_rainbowjeffthekiller-d79br8a.jpg
Personality: SPN is chaotic and a shoot first ask questions later kind of guy. He doesn't trust a whole lot of people but has a tendency to sacrifice himself for those he cares about and trusts. He is a rule bender, there is nothing that he won't try to find a way around, this makes him quite optimistic. SPN has a good sense of humor and often makes fun of things. He is a good story teller, very confident, and blunt. He is constantly worried about one thing or another and always watching for trouble.
Abilities and Equipment:
-He isn't immortal but he never stays dead for long
-Flight (wings)
-Angel Blade
-Hunting equipment (holy water, machetes, writing utensils for demon traps)
-Healing (angelic powers)

Home: SPN lives in rather large underground base, fully equipped with a garage and working demon traps. Part of it is above ground and looks like a two story brown house, there is evidence of a fire on the second floor and the first floor is treated more like an office than a house. The underground base can be accessed by the garage or the door to the basement and both can only be unlocked by SPN's key.
Quirks: He really likes pie and doesn't understand how pop-culture references work. His alcohol intake is extremely high but he is never drunk. Extremely protective of his black Impala.
Other: If he throws holy water on you, don't feel special, he does that to everyone.

Reactions: Indabayou

Cool! I'll add you to the accepted list.

Here's to hoping I can manage to do the Supernatural Fandom justice.
Name: Supernatual (SPN)
Appearance:
supernatural_fandomstuck_by_rainbowjeffthekiller-d79br8a.jpg
Personality: SPN is chaotic and a shoot first ask questions later kind of guy. He doesn't trust a whole lot of people but has a tendency to sacrifice himself for those he cares about and trusts. He is a rule bender, there is nothing that he won't try to find a way around, this makes him quite optimistic. SPN has a good sense of humor and often makes fun of things. He is a good story teller, very confident, and blunt. He is constantly worried about one thing or another and always watching for trouble.
Abilities and Equipment:
-He isn't immortal but he never stays dead for long
-Flight (wings)
-Angel Blade
-Hunting equipment (holy water, machetes, writing utensils for demon traps)
-Healing (angelic powers)

Home: SPN lives in rather large underground base, fully equipped with a garage and working demon traps. Part of it is above ground and looks like a two story brown house, there is evidence of a fire on the second floor and the first floor is treated more like an office than a house. The underground base can be accessed by the garage or the door to the basement and both can only be unlocked by SPN's key.
Quirks: He really likes pie and doesn't understand how pop-culture references work. His alcohol intake is extremely high but he is never drunk. Extremely protective of his black Impala.
Other: If he throws holy water on you, don't feel special, he does that to everyone.

Accepted!

Last edited:

You could be Touhou. I know you're into that. o3o

Sorry for taking so long! I hope that this is okay!

Name: Hetalia
Appearance:
dddzf6.jpg

Personality: Generally a fairly friendly person, Hetalia enjoys making new friends or forming "alliances" and using various excuses such as sports or competitions to spend time with companions. As an avid lover of history and world cultures, he spends a lot of time studying them and often gets lost imagining alternate portrayals of them. He very much enjoys various foods as an important part of his cultural immersion, and can often be found trying out new recipes in his spare time.

Although he usually tries to be a reasonable person most of the time, Hetalia has become known to exhibit his 2p personality occasionally, which may show up under certain conditions. Although it has often been seen as a period of psychotic rage by many, this only actually happens some of the time, and he can often be just as reasonable a person even in 2p mode.

Abilities and Equipment:
  • Hetalia has learned to use a variety of historical weapons, but his favorite piece of equipment is the white flag he always carries. You never know when you need to surrender in a hurry...or just hit people with it.
  • He almost always wears his brown bomber jacket with the number "50" on the back.
  • Often has a world map somewhere on him.
  • Speaks a variety of different languages, even dead ones.
  • Loves drawing, and has gotten pretty good at it. Especially recently.

Home: Hetalia's house is a bit like a museum in some places, with all the various artifacts he likes to collect and study. Various flags often decorate the rooms, and he has a library filled with books on history, languages, and cooking. The attic is a complete mess.

Quirks:
  • He gets embarrassed if someone asks about his nipples, but they don't seem to randomly vanish quite as often as they used to.
  • He is friends with a whale, despite not knowing its language.
  • It's rumored that he turns into a cat in the light of the full moon. He would respond to these rumors, but he's sleeping in the dresser drawer again...
  • He hates when anyone touches his curl. It's apparently very uncomfortable for him and has some strange effects...
  • Occasionally, he may slip from one language to another without realizing it.
  • Likes shipping almost everyone together, and even draws out stories about it. He keeps them very well-hidden in the furthest reaches of his library, though.
  • He sometimes cries at the sight of Crayola crayons, or the combination 17-3.
Other: He sets his ringtone to play different character songs based on who the person calling reminds him most of.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Kagayours
Name:
Homestuck
Appearance:
tumblr_mhzc26wwjw1r2dg26o1_500.png

Personality:
Homestuck goes from two extremes: blunt and crass to emotional and upbeat. At first, he seems like a talkative and long-winded individual until later on when it is realized the he changes the way he talks and has a multitude of attitudes. He enjoys irony and bad jokes, overused gags and puns, but is most fond of misspelled or mispronounced words. Easily frustrated, he is caring though he badly tries to hide that fact with teasing his friends.

He is wary of times of peace and in turn causes major change and upset to happen in his life because of his paranoia. During pauses whether they are long or short, he becomes anxious and liable to going into Trickster Mode, a moronic and cringe-worthy version of himself that exaggerates all of his bad traits and shows none of his good.

His emotions on any particular day fluctuate with the moods of the updates and fans. It is only recently that he has looked back to his humble beginnings that he realizes people keep on dying around him. They always come back somehow, but he worries of the time when they will be erased permanently. Recent updates have left him quieter than normal but hopeful of better times.
Abilities and Equipment:
  • He carries no less than five computers on him at all times.
  • The wings Homestuck has are real and give him flight
    2v8oo5g.jpg
    but the prince of space god teir outfit is homemade; he still has the the power to "destroy using space or destroy space," whatever that means.
  • His strife specibi cycles through all the kinds in his strife deck of the comic characters. His strife specibus is entirely random and rarely gives him the one kind he needs.
  • He has a sylladex that has the simplest option of a wallet fetch modus or the, extremely unfortunate for Homestuck, Pictionary fetch modus that is capable of holding all the things he has captchalogued. The only problem is his drawing skills are Caliborn's on a bad day, Dave's on a usual day, and Dirk's on good days. He rarely sees things he has captchalogued into his sylladex again.
  • He's good with computers (not digital art though), from hacking to coding to building them.
Home:
Homestuck lives in a ridiculously tall black-and-white checkered house with frog statues. Inside is a large room decorated only with tables lined along the walls and a variety of computers and metal are spread out on them. All of the house is a cluttered mess that only he knows where everything is. All of the rooms have seemingly random splatters of paint and oil in them as well as piles of all sorts of things that Homestuck shrugs to when asked why they are there. The only way to move around the house is up a precarious grand staircase with a sign that says, "I warned you about stairs, bro!" in a bad MS Paint drawing.

In the basement is a laboratory where he plays as a biologist and where most of his tools (alchemiter, totem lathe, cruxtrader, etc.) are stashed. On the top floor is Homestuck's quest bed, though he never sleeps in it. Homestuck sleeps inside of a purple and yellow room with purple and yellow footie pajamas.
Quirks:
  • The way he talks changes frequently: lisping his s's, stuttering his w's, shouting what he says, melodramatic tones, making horse/cat/or fish puns, etc.
  • Buckets make him blush.
  • He introduces himself by saying, "Let me tell you about Homestuck."
  • March is a weird month for him.
  • Quadrants are very much a thing that Homestuck is into but does not have.
Other:
Homestuck's candy corn horns are real, but his grey skin is just makeup. He has lime colored blood and his eyes really are lime colored.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Homestuck
Appearance:
1znvpg3.jpg
Personality: Homestuck goes from two extremes: blunt and crass to emotional and upbeat. At first, he seems like a talkative and long-winded individual until later on when it is realized the he changes the way he talks and has a multitude of attitudes. He enjoys irony and bad jokes, overused gags and puns, but is most fond of misspelled or mispronounced words. Easily frustrated, he is caring though he badly tries to hide that fact with teasing his friends.

He is wary of times of peace and in turn causes major change and upset to happen in his life because of his paranoia. During pauses whether they are long or short, he becomes anxious and liable to going into Trickster Mode, a moronic and cringe-worthy version of himself that exaggerates all of his bad traits and shows none of his good.

His emotions on any particular day fluctuate with the moods of the updates and fans. It is only recently that he has looked back to his humble beginnings that he realizes people keep on dying around him. They always come back somehow, but he worries of the time when they will be erased permanently. Recent updates have left him quieter than normal but hopeful of better times.
Abilities and Equipment:
  • He carries no less than five computers on him at all times.
  • The wings Homestuck has are real and give him flight
    dzfib7.jpg
    but the prince of space god teir outfit is homemade; he still has the the power to "destroy using space or destroy space," whatever that means.
  • He's good with computers (not digital art though), from hacking to coding to building them.
Home: Homestuck lives in a ridiculously tall black-and-white checkered house with frog statues. Inside is a large room decorated only with tables lined along the walls and a variety of computers and metal are spread out on them. All of the house is a cluttered mess that only he knows where everything is. All of the rooms have seemingly random splatters of paint and oil in them as well as piles of all sorts of things that Homestuck shrugs to when asked why they are there. The only way to move around the house is up a precarious grand staircase with a sign that says, "I warned you about stairs, bro!" in a bad MS Paint drawing.

In the basement is a laboratory where he plays as a biologist and where most of his tools (alchemiter, totem lathe, cruxtrader, etc.) are stashed. On the top floor is Homestuck's quest bed, though he never sleeps in it. Homestuck sleeps inside of a purple and yellow room with purple and yellow footie pajamas.
Quirks:
  • The way he talks changes frequently: lisping his s's, stuttering his w's, shouting what he says, melodramatic tones, making horse/cat/or fish puns, etc.
  • Buckets make him blush.
  • He introduces himself by saying, "Let me tell you about Homestuck."
  • March is a weird month for him.
  • Quadrants are very much a thing that Homestuck is into but does not have.
Other: Homestuck's candy corn horns are real, but his grey skin is just makeup. He has lime colored blood and his eyes really are lime colored.

Hah, I like! I'll add you to the list, but, one small thing: the image you used for his God Tier is very small. Is it possible to find a larger one? It's hard to really make out any details on the current one.

Took a couple hours, but I finished editing a homestuck base for my Kpop fandom! I'm really quite pleased with it :)

o.o She looks awesome! :D
Thank you! After a lot of fumbling I am finally getting used to using a tablet. Layers are your friend, make layers for everything.

Actually. I thought about it and you can remove me for Wh40k. I don't know if I will be able to get into this Rp. Thanks for giving me a shot.

Actually. I thought about it and you can remove me for Wh40k. I don't know if I will be able to get into this Rp. Thanks for giving me a shot.
Mm, you're welcome. And good luck in your future endeavors! ^^

I'll make my CS tomorrow morning, because I'm too sleepy/tired to make a good/quality CS atm.

I'll make my CS tomorrow morning, because I'm too sleepy/tired to make a good/quality CS atm.
By all means, take your time. Quality over speed, I say. :3

@Katzenchen When I read the thread gif in your sig all I can image is the Moderator talking about a forum site freaking out whenever a thread get's locked. XD

Name: Sherlock

Appearance:
tumblr_static_fandomstuck-sherlock.png

Personality: Sherlock is a very gifted man, mentally capable of amazing things. But being so gifted he is also easily bored by the mundane and everyday life. He find's all his thrills and joys in solving mysteries and puzzles, but only challenging one's and unique ones.
But this is not Sherlock, but Sherlock's Fandom. Fandom Sherlock although also posses rather high intelligence is not as gifted as real Sherlock, and is also entertained by almost every puzzle/mystery because it's another chance to gush over Sherlock and try to be like Sherlock.
He is also a bit anti-social, dislikes giant crowds and usually prefers to be on their own... Unless if the other persons shares a skill and passion for Sherlock and/or Mysteries, because then God rest your soul since Fandom Sherlock will never stop talking. However, regardless of such Fandom Sherlock will engage in conversation with just about anyone if he is trying to impress them/show-off his ability to solve a puzzle/crime.

Abilities and Equipment:
-A Mind that rivals that of Whovians.
-Ability to come up with very creative explanations of a scenario in an attempt to be Sherlock
-Skilled at puzzles and mysteries
Home: Sherlock lives in a Victorian style Condo. Though none of the other rooms are occupied because he's scared off all the neighbours with his wild antics, so he essentially has the building to himself. In his victorian home he has it complete with the living room, TV and laptop. A Kitchen with foods from many places... and as well as some human body parts (don't ask). Along with a washroom, bedroom and other house necessities. While the rest of the condo's in the building he takes the liberty of hoarding loads and loads of books, Geek/Nerd collectables, evidence from past investigations, and just about any old relic or antique that looked nice and 'smart looking' but couldn't think of a place to display in his main home.

Quirks:
-Can be insanely focused on one thing
-But at the same time, easily distracted if something even more interesting pops up
-If nothing happens for a while, do not be surprised if you find bullet holes in a wall

Other: His dream is to have a man in a blue box appear, and take him back in time to kill Hitler. :P

Last edited:
Reactions: Kagayours
@Katzenchen When I read the thread gif in your sig all I can image is the Moderator talking about a forum site freaking out whenever a thread get's locked. XD

Name: Sherlock Holmes

Appearance:
tumblr_mf5p9lSWDR1r8gyapo1_500.png

Personality: Sherlock is a very gifted man, mentally capable of amazing things. But being so gifted he is also easily bored by the mundane and everyday life. He find's all his thrills and joys in solving mysteries and puzzles, but only challenging one's and unique ones.
But this is not Sherlock, but Sherlock's Fandom. Fandom Sherlock although also posses rather high intelligence is not as gifted as real Sherlock, and is also entertained by almost every puzzle/mystery because it's another chance to gush over Sherlock and try to be like Sherlock.
He is also a bit anti-social, dislikes giant crowds and usually prefers to be on their own... Unless if the other persons shares a skill and passion for Sherlock and/or Mysteries, because then God rest your soul since Fandom Sherlock will never stop talking. However, regardless of such Fandom Sherlock will engage in conversation with just about anyone if he is trying to impress them/show-off his ability to solve a puzzle/crime.

Abilities and Equipment:
-A Mind that rivals that of Whovians.
-Ability to come up with very creative explanations of a scenario in an attempt to be Sherlock
-Skilled at puzzles and mysteries
Home: Sherlock lives in a Victorian style Condo. Though none of the other rooms are occupied because he's scared off all the neighbours with his wild antics, so he essentially has the building to himself. In his victorian home he has it complete with the living room, TV and laptop. A Kitchen with foods from many places... and as well as some human body parts (don't ask). Along with a washroom, bedroom and other house necessities. While the rest of the condo's in the building he takes the liberty of hoarding loads and loads of books, Geek/Nerd collectables, evidence from past investigations, and just about any old relic or antique that looked nice and 'smart looking' but couldn't think of a place to display in his main home.

Quirks:
-Can be insanely focused on one thing
-But at the same time, easily distracted if something even more interesting pops up
-If nothing happens for a while, do not be surprised if you find bullet holes in a wall

Other: His dream is to have a man in a blue box appear, and take him back in time to kill Hitler. :P

Looks good for the most part! One tiny detail, though - his name wouldn't be Sherlock Holmes since the name of the show is just Sherlock. (That difference also makes them a bit easier to tell apart in conversation.)

• Thank You
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum