I say do it if you want.
It's important to find an online name you can identify as and enjoy.

But I changed my name just recently and you never cared. ;A;
Because A) it's still similar enough to your old username to make you immediately identifiable and B) it was one username change, not a series of username changes.

I would rant about all the reasons why continuous username changes would drive me absolutely fucking nuts but like I'm trying to eat sushi and I have a troublesome RPer on another thread that I will probably need to say more things to and/or report if she doesn't leave soon so like yeah I just can't atm.

Wait, now I want to hear those reasons. You bolded and caps your disagreement, tell me why!
When I'm done eating sushi and kicking someone out of my RP and also probably after I edit that IC post before I forget then I will maybe tell you even though I'm surprised I'm apparently the only one who would be annoyed because like I mean no one else sees the obvious reasons why that would be annoying? Fine.

Because A) it's still similar enough to your old username to make you immediately identifiable and B) it was one username change, not a series of username changes.
Maybe that's the key?
Ceph needs an impressive rank. :D
I would rant about all the reasons why continuous username changes would drive me absolutely fucking nuts but like I'm trying to eat sushi and I have a troublesome RPer on another thread that I will probably need to say more things to and/or report if she doesn't leave soon so like yeah I just can't atm.
Yea, I know.
I'm there too calling her out atm.

Oh Kaga, the troubles of responsibility.

I'd say I understand to sort of make you feel semi better about how I've been in the same situation as you but I'd be a DIRTY LIAR. And I don't lie, nope not at all. No sirree ma'am.

I'd say I understand to sort of make you feel semi better
I ain't even upset.

My multitasking ability is just being pushed a bit far, that's all.

My experience has been more with troublesome GM's than anything else.
Which ended up with me hosting my own site which drew away all of the traffic.

But yea, troublesome anyone in an RP can be annoying.

My experience has been more with troublesome GM's than anything else.
Which ended up with me hosting my own site which drew away all of the traffic.

But yea, troublesome anyone in an RP can be annoying.
*shrugs* At least it's all over now.

I should've done this a long time ago, anyway.

*shrugs* At least it's all over now.

I should've done this a long time ago, anyway.
Agreed. Personally I think it should have been done right at the first time she randomly vanished, came back and refused to do anything other than guilt.

Though I had kept my mouth shut since I was still new at the time and she was someone who was in the RP for a while at that point.

I'd like someone to remind me tomorrow to edit that one IC post of mine.

I was going to do it tonight, but like... I got distracted letting off a bunch of steam in the most satisfying way, and now I am far too tired to get back to that. My apologies~

Watanabe Fandoms!

Name: Space Dandy (Just dandy is fine as well)
Appearance:
Space_Dandy_001.jpg

He has a cool hat, and a yellow Shirt instead, and white gloves with holes on the palms.

Personality: Dandy is a total perv, often debating boobies and butts. A great man once said that a good ass should be felt, not seen. Dandy feels that he's the best at everything that's cool, even if he isn't, and he's so stupid he'd probably be the only living thing to fail an IQ test, despite all the hidden potential stored inside him. He's incredibly aggressive, not often resorting to peaceful talks when he gets into an argument, instead giving his foe a smack on the head, or sticking his face in theirs. However, this outer shell hides a deep interior that isn't often seen. When the chips are down, and it's not down to a contest of cool, Dandy knows the right thing to do. He might just help the helpless, or compliment his enemy. He's one to give someone the proper sendoff, and sometimes gets along with people you wouldn't expect him to.
Abilities and Equipment:
Physical Abilities:
Dandy has absolutely NO skill with a gun, but he is relatively good at hand-to-hand combat. Besides that, he's a fleshy normal person in good physical condition.
Pionium body: Strangely Dandy doesn't have a single scrap of DNA in him... His body seems to be made completely of some sort of energy called pionium, which gives him the strange gift of being able to pass through dimensions at will... but he usually forgets when this happens.
Ridiculous Luck: One can only get so lucky, but Dandy seems to defy the laws of luck. Be it living conveniently within the time-span of celestial occurrences that happen only once in a million years, or dodging a shot by bending over to pick up a wulong, Dandy's luck seems to be boundless when he doesn't recognize it.
Piloting/Surfing skills: Dandy may not be a good fighter, but, his surfing skills are the stuff of legends, and his unorthodox piloting techniques always give him the upper hand, be it blowing up a bomb on the back of his ship to boost speed somehow, to piloting the mech of his ship with incredible precision, a race with Dandy is one you're almost guaranteed to lose somehow.
Home:
attachment.php

Quirks:
-saying Baby often
-failing magnificently at almost every mission given to him
-if there is a more handsome man nearby, Dandy will instantly be his rival

Name: Cowboy Bebop (Responds to any one name of the two, as well as Space Cowboy and Radical Bebop/Cowboy.... often gets called Lunkhead)
Appearance:
4310386-9808043411-spike.jpg

He has Goggles, and a robotic arm.

Personality: Bebop is calm and collected, with a sort of "Whatever happens, happens." mentality. To him, life is like a dream. He only enjoys doing things that are challenging, and turns his nose up at boring favors. Despite living on very little, he's begrudgingly generous, but will keep a tab (like a barkeep) of other's debts (that he likely won't collect on ever.). Whenever someone is in personal trouble, he doesn't pry, and helps out if he's needed, but he understands that there are some things that a man has to do on his own... (he hopes others understand that as well) He believes there is a sort of unspoken code between men, but, knows that some don't follow it. Things he hates: animals, kids, and annoying women.
Abilities and Equipment:
Combat expert:
Bebop is very proficient in hand-to-hand combat, taking on multiple armed targets while unarmed with ease. He is also proficient with all sorts of weapons, including handguns, shotguns, and missile launchers.
Ace Pilot/ship fixer: Bebop's flying skills are not unorthodox, but, he is a very good pilot, able to dodge all sorts of fire, and return fire, but, he often takes damage to his ship. Luckily, he is a skilled mechanic, and handyman.
Incredible Luck
Hacking
Sleight of hand: Bebop is able to pickpocket possessions, or, put items into a person's pocket undetected very easily... Bebop is also one that nobody wishes to play poker with.
Swallowing and regurgitating things at will
Home:
the_bebop___from_cowboy_bebop_by_jaythurman-d72voyc.jpg
Quirks:
-Rarely uses finger-pistols... "bang"
-Sometimes refuses to wear socks or shoes...
-Smokes. Chain smokes. Though usually not when in a fight.
-Especially smokes when he knows he is done for even with lateral thinking. He'll light one up, and kick back.

Last edited:
Well those are things that I probably won't be able to read tonight because wow I'm out of it now but like I'll try to do stuff tomorrow.

Well those are things that I probably won't be able to read tonight because wow I'm out of it now but like I'll try to do stuff tomorrow.
Take your time, Kaga. Why don't you get some sleep?~

Take your time, Kaga. Why don't you get some sleep?~
I was going to do that but then like alerts happened.

I was going to do that but then like alerts happened.
There are always alerts.
It is the ever snowballing trap that keeps one stuck in this plane of existence.

Gonna be gone all of tommorow because of prom stuff, so if I don't show up in the OOC (to edit my characters if needed) or make an IC intro (if my Watanabes get accepted), that's why.

Watanabe Fandoms!

Name: Space Dandy (Just dandy is fine as well)
Appearance:
Space_Dandy_001.jpg

1418052407588.jpg

He has a cool hat.
latest

And a yellow Shirt instead, and white gloves with holes on the palms.
Personality: Dandy is a total perv, often debating boobies and butts. A great man once said that a good ass should be felt, not seen. Dandy feels that he's the best at everything that's cool, even if he isn't, and he's so stupid he'd probably be the only living thing to fail an IQ test, despite all the hidden potential stored inside him. He's incredibly aggressive, not often resorting to peaceful talks when he gets into an argument, instead giving his foe a smack on the head, or sticking his face in theirs. However, this outer shell hides a deep interior that isn't often seen. When the chips are down, and it's not down to a contest of cool, Dandy knows the right thing to do. He might just help the helpless, or compliment his enemy. He's one to give someone the proper sendoff, and sometimes gets along with people you wouldn't expect him to.
Abilities and Equipment:
Physical Abilities:
Dandy has absolutely NO skill with a gun, but he is relatively good at hand-to-hand combat. Besides that, he's a fleshy normal person in good physical condition.
Pionium body: Strangely Dandy doesn't have a single scrap of DNA in him... His body seems to be made completely of some sort of energy called pionium, which gives him the strange gift of being able to pass through dimensions at will... but he usually forgets when this happens.
Ridiculous Luck: One can only get so lucky, but Dandy seems to defy the laws of luck. Be it living conveniently within the time-span of celestial occurrences that happen only once in a million years, or dodging a shot by bending over to pick up a wulong, Dandy's luck seems to be boundless when he doesn't recognize it.
Piloting/Surfing skills: Dandy may not be a good fighter, but, his surfing skills are the stuff of legends, and his unorthodox piloting techniques always give him the upper hand, be it blowing up a bomb on the back of his ship to boost speed somehow, to piloting the mech of his ship with incredible precision, a race with Dandy is one you're almost guaranteed to lose somehow.
Home: The Aloha Oe
attachment.php

Quirks:
-saying Baby often
-failing magnificently at almost every mission given to him
-if there is a more handsome man nearby, Dandy will instantly be his rival

Name: Cowboy Bebop (Responds to any one name of the two, as well as Space Cowboy and Radical Bebop/Cowboy.... often gets called Lunkhead)
Appearance:
4310386-9808043411-spike.jpg

0608ed-lunettes.jpg

Goggles.
26e0abb4a2bba85c1047adcf3eb303f6.jpg

robotic arm
Personality: Bebop is calm and collected, with a sort of "Whatever happens, happens." mentality. To him, life is like a dream. He only enjoys doing things that are challenging, and turns his nose up at boring favors. Despite living on very little, he's begrudgingly generous, but will keep a tab (like a barkeep) of other's debts (that he likely won't collect on ever.). Whenever someone is in personal trouble, he doesn't pry, and helps out if he's needed, but he understands that there are some things that a man has to do on his own... (he hopes others understand that as well) He believes there is a sort of unspoken code between men, but, knows that some don't follow it. Things he hates: animals, kids, and annoying women.
Abilities and Equipment:
Combat expert:
Bebop is very proficient in hand-to-hand combat, taking on multiple armed targets while unarmed with ease. He is also proficient with all sorts of weapons, including handguns, shotguns, and missile launchers.
Ace Pilot/ship fixer: Bebop's flying skills are not unorthodox, but, he is a very good pilot, able to dodge all sorts of fire, and return fire, but, he often takes damage to his ship. Luckily, he is a skilled mechanic, and handyman.
Incredible Luck
Hacking
Sleight of hand: Bebop is able to pickpocket possessions, or, put items into a person's pocket undetected very easily... Bebop is also one that nobody wishes to play poker with.
Swallowing and regurgitating things at will
Home:
the_bebop___from_cowboy_bebop_by_jaythurman-d72voyc.jpg
Quirks:
-Rarely uses finger-pistols... "bang"
-Sometimes refuses to wear socks or shoes...
-Smokes. Chain smokes. Though usually not when in a fight.
-Especially smokes when he knows he is done for even with lateral thinking. He'll light one up, and kick back.
Oh my glob, there's going to be a "Space Dandy" character. I've never seen it, but my roommate and I got into an argument over this series. Tell me, is it similar to the anime movie "Red Line"?

Oh my glob, there's going to be a "Space Dandy" character. I've never seen it, but my roommate and I got into an argument over this series. Tell me, is it similar to the anime movie "Red Line"?
I have not seen Red Line.

I have not seen Red Line.
Oh my! According to my roommate it's very similar to "Space Dandy", but I wasn't sure how similar it was. But "Redline" is... I'll just say it's something else. I sat there the whole time thinking, why am I watching this?! Then we got to the end and I knew why.