Ah... yeah I see your point.

In that case;

e321d6c9a5545038524c077241164f4c.jpg
The closest I can get to that is glitter all over my eggs because my 6 year old brother loves glitter.

HEEEEEEEEELP HENRY SAID SOME THINGS THAT INSPIRED ME TO DO A ROLEPLAY BUT I CAN'T GM ANOTHER ROLEPLAY RIGHT NOW HEEEEELP!

HEEEEEEEEELP HENRY SAID SOME THINGS THAT INSPIRED ME TO DO A ROLEPLAY BUT I CAN'T GM ANOTHER ROLEPLAY RIGHT NOW HEEEEELP!
DOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIT!!!

Reactions: Neobullseye
DOOOOO EEEEET!

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Do it....if you want to...

On one hand, I do want to jump on the bandwagon here, but I don't want you to be too overwhelmed... I am curious about the idea, though.

On one hand, I do want to jump on the bandwagon here, but I don't want you to be too overwhelmed... I am curious about the idea, though.

Ehhh... just some modern fantasy idea about people harboring the spirits of different elemental dragons or something...

Hadn't put much thought into it and I'm really trying not to think too hard about it right now... super busy week ahead of me per usual.

Ehhh... just some modern fantasy idea about people harboring the spirits of different elemental dragons or something...

Hadn't put much thought into it and I'm really trying not to think too hard about it right now... super busy week ahead of me per usual.
...Why does this feel familiar to me? :P

...Why does this feel familiar to me? :P

Blaaaaah I considered making it similar to Stone Dragons but like that would be a terrible idea because Stone Dragons had way too many problems to bother with.

So instead of that I kind of wanted to make it more like each person sort of is each dragon... if that makes sense... like, maybe they're all reincarnations of ancient dragons or something and they need to awaken their true selves...

...WHY AM I EVEN THINKING ABOUT THIS I HAVE TOO MANY RP'S ALREADY.

Hunger Games is now officially open for interaction yaaaaay~

Blaaaaah I considered making it similar to Stone Dragons but like that would be a terrible idea because Stone Dragons had way too many problems to bother with.

So instead of that I kind of wanted to make it more like each person sort of is each dragon... if that makes sense... like, maybe they're all reincarnations of ancient dragons or something and they need to awaken their true selves...
So essentially we're all Dragonborn? :3

I'M NOT A GAMER.

I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I PICKED UP MY NINTENDO DS.
So that's a yes to the RP being about a bunch of dragonborns? :/

I still don't know what that is.
10 minutes of dragonborn and... ;A;
This shouldn't be happening.

You're not a Stormcloak are you? ;A;

*Now stops being silly*
I've been up for 22 hours straight atm, so I'm bit... silly atm. :P

ANYWAYS FLIGGLE FLAGGLE FLARGGLE!

Dragonborn is essentially a human (well, humanoid since Skyrim also lets you play as Khajiits, elves and argonians) who was born with the soul of a dragon.
Essentially meaning dragon past/blood.

And in Skyrim that gives them the ability to walk up to a Dragon and go...

Dragonborn: Yo Puff! I'm gonna kill you!
Dragon: HA HA Puny Mortal! I am Immortal!
Dragonborn: FUS-RO-DAH!
Dragon: o_o Oh shit boy! I gotta leave!
Dragonborn: Nope too late! Got ya soul!

Basically it gives him the ability to kill a dragon, pernamently by absorbing the power of the slain dragons soul.
Which he then uses to learn 'shouts' which are essentially words of power in the Dragon Language that let's him do cool shit like sprint really fast, breathe fire, shout people off of mountains, summon a dragon etc.

10 minutes of dragonborn and... ;A;
This shouldn't be happening.

You're not a Stormcloak are you? ;A;

To be honest I didn't actually watch the video because I thought it was just a 10 minute 'fus ro dah' loop and I've seen/heard that before.

*Now stops being silly*
I've been up for 22 hours straight atm, so I'm bit... silly atm. :P

ANYWAYS FLIGGLE FLAGGLE FLARGGLE!

Dragonborn is essentially a human (well, humanoid since Skyrim also lets you play as Khajiits, elves and argonians) who was born with the soul of a dragon.
Essentially meaning dragon past/blood.

And in Skyrim that gives them the ability to walk up to a Dragon and go...

Dragonborn: Yo Puff! I'm gonna kill you!
Dragon: HA HA Puny Mortal! I am Immortal!
Dragonborn: FUS-RO-DAH!
Dragon: o_o Oh shit boy! I gotta leave!
Dragonborn: Nope too late! Got ya soul!

Basically it gives him the ability to kill a dragon, pernamently by absorbing the power of the slain dragons soul.
Which he then uses to learn 'shouts' which are essentially words of power in the Dragon Language that let's him do cool shit like sprint really fast, breathe fire, shout people off of mountains, summon a dragon etc.

Well then uuuuuhhhh no, I wasn't quite thinking that.

Especially since I was going for more of a modern fantasy RP.

And it would also involve people transforming into dragons, probably.

BUT LIKE I don't have the time for another RP at the moment so why is this even being discussed...? >.<

To be honest I didn't actually watch the video because I thought it was just a 10 minute 'fus ro dah' loop and I've seen/heard that before.
Uh... No.
Why would you possibly think that?

<.<
>.>

*cough*
And it would also involve people transforming into dragons, probably.
But Dragons can turn into humans (usually).

So if humans can turn into Dragons... aren't we just Dragons who are used to their human form? o.O
BUT LIKE I don't have the time for another RP at the moment so why is this even being discussed...? >.<
BECAUSE WE'RE MAKING THIS THING HAPPEN!