Name Dragon age (Likes to be called: Warden, Hawke, Inquisitor)

Appearance:

Well that was overly difficult

"Just ignore that guy behind of me...we don't talk about him"

Personality:
A sliver tongue, a sharp wit. A diplomatic touch, and if need to be...the ability to kick your ass.
DA likes to deal with things in order,
1. Make a most likely hilarious joke to make everyone forget
2. Solve the problem diplomatically
3. If all above fails, stab them multiple times.

Well, Perhaps as not as perfect as he thinks. With the ability to paused for a horrendously long time thinking of what to say. Many times saying the completely wrong thing. Sometimes DA just can't choose what to do.

DA can very quickly change his thought process, perhaps even his personality. With a flip of the switch he can be joking around to having a dagger around your neck.

Along with the fact to make random flirtatious attempts...

Abilities and Equipment:
-With the ability to shoot magic, become almost invisible, and have incredible strength.
DA has the ability of a Rogue, A mage and a Warrior.
Well, almost...
- Somehow able to have what would normally be wagons full of Weapons, Armor, Potions and lot's and lot's of flowers. No one knows where he keeps these things. But he has the ability to take them out in a matter of seconds.
- DA can dissolve a fight just by talking.

Home:
A fort that is a spectacle to see. With area enough to have spacious room for many people. Many features of use including a herb garden, a tavern and a war room...just in case.

Quirks:
-Will often shout out who He thinks should get together
- Will stop doing anything to pick up a flower he has spotted.
- Constantly wants to fight dragons

Other:

Last edited:
Name Dragon age (Warden, Hawke, Inquisitor)

Appearance:

Personality:

Abilities and Equipment:

Home:

Quirks:

Other:

WELP THIS IS A "BLARGH" but I need to get something out just now or else...So....Yeah....Busy busy...I'll work on it when I can....so..

WP DAMMIT!
Why won't it accept my damn images!

I'm not sure what you mean when you say it won't "accept" any images. :/ Can you be a bit more detailed about what's happening?

Put in my url!? Here you go....Oh wait apparently THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH...

I don't have time for this...*flips table*

o.o It's ok man... Breathe...

Like, every time I see you, you look like you're about to explode from stress. Are you ok?

try saving the image and then uploading it to photobucket. It should show up here if it's linked from that site at least.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum

Maybe the site you're trying to link to has some kind of direct link protection built in? I mean, that has happened to me at least once. Like Indaba suggested, try saving the image and uploading it to something like Photobucket, Imgur or whatever; that should do the trick.
Also: If for some reason you can't save the image due to right-click blocking shenanigans, you can always use the magic that's called Print Screen ^_^. Nothing blocks Print Screen >:D

Maybe the site you're trying to link to has some kind of direct link protection built in? I mean, that has happened to me at least once. Like Indaba suggested, try saving the image and uploading it to something like Photobucket, Imgur or whatever; that should do the trick.
Also: If for some reason you can't save the image due to right-click blocking shenanigans, you can always use the magic that's called Print Screen ^_^. Nothing blocks Print Screen >:D

Hey

Hey

Hey Neo

Thought about joining yet?

Name: Touhou

Gender: Female (Which should be obvious to anyone who knows about Touhou :P)

Appearance:
tumblr_inline_mhtt3dPcnk1qz4rgp.png

Personality: Easy and outgoing, some might even say lazy -- but that last part is all just vicious slander, truly! --, Touhou is friendly to anyone who's not endangering her realm. As long as you act remotely civil, there's no reason for her to blast you to teeny tiny bits. "In fact, why don't you come over to drink some tea?
"Oh, and while you're here, please leave some money in the Donation Box near the entrance... please?"
Those who do endanger said realm, however, shall quickly invoke Touhou's wrath. She will stop at nothing to save her home, blasting through hordes of enemies to get to the source of the problem. Sure, most of said horde is pathetically weak and dies in one or two hits, but that's not the point!

Abilities and Equipment: Touhou fights with the power of Danmaku, which is essentially an utter crapton of pellets of varying size, shape and speed flung in all directions, the totality of which tends form pretty patterns. On the plus side, this hits just about everything that's not prepared for it whilst magically (literally) passing through allies without harming them. On the negative side, if someone is prepared for it (and has the right amount of skill), it's possible to completely avoid the entire attack, leaving Touhou relatively helpless. Furthermore, the individual bulllets are relatively weak. In short, danmaku sarifices power for sheer AoE.
As for more literal equipment, Touhou carries a gohei, a thin black rod with two shide (zigzagging paper streamers) at the tip. Although mostly useless in terms of standard combat, it has the innate ability to banish 'evil' -- assuming that said 'evil' being is not overly powerful.
Finally, Touhou is capable of flight -- even though she doesn't have wings or anything like that. Sadly, she's not strong enough to carry anything she wouldn't be able to lift on the ground without too much effort.

Home: Touhou lives in a building that is strangely similiar to a shinto shrine from the outside, complete with a donation box near the entrance. For some reason though, said donation box always seems to be empty. Maybe it has something to do with all the Youkai that keep roaming around the place? Nah... they're all friendly, after all. ...Right?
As for the surroundings, it's a nice, peaceful (if one were to ignore all the Youkai, which might not be a very good idea), rural environment. Local 'attractions' include rivers, a lake, a bamboo forest and even a mountain -- which somehoe manages to not interfere with the other realms. According to local rumors, said mountain is the home of several deities, something which may or may not be true.
For some reason, there's a huge amount of music players spread about the place, all of which playing different versions of about a hundred or so different themes. Who made these things and has spread them arond, and why? Who knows? And who cares? Whatever the case is, the vast majority of said music sounds really good.

Quirks:
- Has a tendency to shoot first, ask questions later, especially if the other party is deemed "annoying".
- For some reason, Touhou tends to try to befriend any and all enemies she has defeated.
- Oh, and whatever you do, do not ask what anime she's from or say that she stole the McRoll. Bad stuff tends to happen to those who do.

Other:
What, you say you want to know what happen to people who do ask what anime she's from? Well...
*This very graphic imagery has been censored and removed by the Parent's Alliance for the Protection of Our Children's Souls*

Last edited:
Hey

Hey

Hey Neo

Thought about joining yet?
And once again, Kaga has proven her Ninja abilities. Seriously, that's like, what, an 0.5 second gap or whatever >_>.

• Love
@neobullseye if you need a pic of touhou, I found this. I think there are a few others floating around somewhere though.

@neobullseye if you need a pic of touhou, I found this. I think there are a few others floating around somewhere though.
Thanks for that; I've found that one through Google search myself already though. There's not really any problems with it, aside from the fact that I stated that my character doesn't have any wings. Meh, that's an easy fix one way or another. I'll think about it. Still, thanks for the effort regardless of whether or not I'll end up using it.
...I think I need to go to sleep first though; I read your name as Utsuho for a moment, and Razilin's as Nazrin; both of which are names of Touhou characters >_>.

Thanks for that; I've found that one through Google search myself already though. There's not really any problems with it, aside from the fact that I stated that my character doesn't have any wings. Meh, that's an easy fix one way or another. I'll think about it. Still, thanks for the effort regardless of whether or not I'll end up using it.
...I think I need to go to sleep first though; I read your name as Utsuho for a moment, and Razilin's as Nazrin; both of which are names of Touhou characters >_>.
No problem, I guess I didn't see that bit :P I do believe there is a wingless touhou fandomstuck (with longer hair I think?)
And sleep is always a good thing, lol.

So it just occurred to me that the mixed reactions to the latest Doctor Who season are bound to have interesting effects on our friend the Fandom.

I mean, ask Doctor Who how he feels about season 8 and he'll probably, like, explode from conflicting emotions.

Reactions: Indabayou
So it just occurred to me that the mixed reactions to the latest Doctor Who season are bound to have interesting effects on our friend the Fandom.

I mean, ask Doctor Who how he feels about season 8 and he'll probably, like, explode from conflicting emotions.
Oh boy, could you imagine what he must have gone through when Matt Smith was cast as 11? The fandom was frothing with rage when they first got the news. Maybe it was similar to his experience with season 8 and Capaldi. "What do they want from me? First he's too young, now they complain he's old and not hot! And Moffat, what are you doing?! Good lord, I want my Russel T Davies back ;__; "

Oh boy, could you imagine what he must have gone through when Matt Smith was cast as 11? The fandom was frothing with rage when they first got the news. Maybe it was similar to his experience with season 8 and Capaldi. "What do they want from me? First he's too young, now they complain he's old and not hot! And Moffat, what are you doing?! Good lord, I want my Russel T Davies back ;__; "

XD Hah! Yes, that's perfect.

Personally I prefer Capaldi to Matt. I never liked the way 11 came across, he was too 'Fish sticks and custard! YAY!' for me.

Personally I prefer Capaldi to Matt. I never liked the way 11 came across, he was too 'Fish sticks and custard! YAY!' for me.

I think they're both great. Honestly not sure who I like more yet.

Though as a Classic Who fan, I find the Doctors very difficult to compare because there are just so many and so many of them are great. @_@

I liked Matt Smith's 11. Using all the "fun! fun! look at me being fun!" to cover up how bitter and angry he'd really become (cuz hot dang could he get vicious when he wanted to). Of course, I haven't seen much of Capaldi yet, so I really can't know if I'd like him better just yet. A bit of it is also that I don't like Clara all that much, but she may eventually grow on me.

I don't really have any favorites either, there are just some portrayals of the doctor I don't like. Tennant was pretty good, I guess I like them serious. Capaldi does that but I've only seen a few episodes. :/

By the way. I just saw the banner for the RP, on the viewer thing too! Loved it! :D