“O-oh! No I… I noticed her. I was just…” The Beatles replied nervously to Night Vale and Homestuck, realizing that there was no easy way to explain himself out of the situation. And he couldn’t think of much else to say to save face before said flying fandom came hovering towards him. Thankfully she didn’t seem too bothered by that, though — instead she just apologized for the damages to his house. “Oh, don’t worry about that. I’m sure I can get it fixed before long.” he told her. “And um… sorry for saying what I said just a moment ago. I meant nothing by it, really. It’s just that…” he paused for a brief moment to formulate some sort of response. “It’s just that you looked so breathtakingly gorgeous up there — painting the sky with those shimmering colors — that I mistook you for a girl from my dreams.” he finished, smiling cutely up at her. Nice save, Beatles. he told himself. Way to think on your feet.

“Hmm… I don’t suppose you have any magic powers you could use to fix it up?” he asked in response to her offer to make up for it in some way. “Ah, if it’s not too much trouble, that is.” he quickly added. “If you can’t, I can probably ask Doctor Who about it later… he probably has some sort of alien thing that could help.” he mused, partially just thinking out loud.

"Oh, for the love of... I'm not an anime fandom!," Touhou bruskly answered FIFA's and Homestuck's collective comment. Geez, just how many times do I have to hear that comment? "The name's Touhou; it's a Bullet Hell shoot 'em up. In other words, a video game." If this were any other situation, she might have followed that up with another comment -- or possibly a short burst of danmaku in the speaker's general direction --, but at this moment she had other priorities. Like, say, not antagonizing the people surrounding her any more than strictly necessary. Also, Beatles, who was trying to speak to her
Wait, did he just say what she though he said? Touhou blinked, unsure exactly what to make of those words. Sure, being told you're 'breathtakingly gorgeous' is really nice, but... it's sort of strange when that's one of the very first things someone says to you. Also, the 'girl from my dreams' comment was about as cliché as jokes about Cirno's intelligence (even though there were still some pretty funny ones out there). Judging by his smile though, he wasn't mean about it... "Uhm... T-thank you?" she stammered, rubbing the back of her neck. The poor girl had absolutely no idea how to react to those words in a proper fashion. Being too nice might give the guy the wrong idea, but being too mean to the guy whose house you just ruined didn't really work either.
Luckily, Beatles himself provided an opportunity to move the conversation in another direction, by asking her if she was able to fix the damage herself. "Oh! Well... Uhm..." Say something, dammit! Reimu wouldn't have had a problem with it, seeing as she's the Barrier Maiden and everything. Several characters would be able to make a new wall, and Yukari would just gap in an entire new house, but Touhou herself lacked those specific abilities. Maybe she could've managed to emulate one of those abilities to some extend, like she did with certain Spell Cards and some random items, but...
"I'm sorry, but I don't think so," she finally managed to say,. "Should I go and get the Doctor for you then?" Well, that went sort of smoothly? If Beatles said yes, then that would be a perfect excuse to get out of here without making an utter jerk out of herself.

Woah, what the-someone was whispering in his ear. FMA smacked himself against the wood door, flailing like the Ouran High School Host Club fandom. His eyes darted around, looking for the source of the voice. There was nobody there.

Invisibility. Are you kidding me! The improbably moron had to have been one of the, he sneered at the mere thought of it, magic fandom. Some dumbass, no explanations needed fantasy fandom. But invisibility? That could have been any of them. If it was the Harry Potter fandom, FMA was going to punch that bastard right in the face with his automail fist. The invisibility giving items were usually cloaks because rings made no sense whatsoever and pieces of jewelry were not capable of giving the wearer some form of invisibility. Maybe the cloak had to some light distortion abilities. Light waves that passed around the cloak? Alright, until he got his hands on one, that would be his hypothesis on how they worked until he got his hands on one.

As he blanched at the thought of something as ridiculous as invisibility, the... as of yet unseen person continued to talk about the tank that could apparently kill him with one shot. The guy then shouted right in his ear to run away. Have some fucking tact.

The tank noticing him interrupted his haughty thoughts. The invisible bastard wasn't going to be the target, it'd be him who'd get killed first. There'd be no time to draw a circle even if he didn't have chalk. He couldn't use any earth alchemy since that would mean hand to hand combat with a tank or destroying the whole museum. That crossed off fire alchemy until he mastered the precision aspect of it. He was stuck.

The only thing he could think of was hiding behind the telephone box. Which was exactly what he did. The Doctor fandom had some indestructible blue box (or something like that, he wasn't really fond of "wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey" as an explanation) and it'd only make sense to hide behind it. Screw the invisible fandom, he wouldn't be able to help the moron out if he couldn't see him.

Sherlock looked up and gave the Doctor a puzzled look, and then replied "What? I never said I gave up hope. I simply asked what you thought the possibilities of them dying were. I never stated what I figured the odds were". It seemed like he intended to go on a longer rant then that, but then he heard the sounds of someone knocking on the door. "Ah! Company. And judging by there calmness in response to a Dalek I am assuming it's a fellow Fandom". To which he walked over to the TARDIS door and opened it saying "Why hello! Now please hurr..." but was cut off when he noticed whoever was knocking had ran off and the Tiger Tank Dalek was now firing at a shot at the TARDIS. To which Sherlock promptly shut the door, immediately followed by a loud explosion from outside. He then turned to the Doctor and said "I would not suggest going back outside".

At the sound of someone knocking on the door, Doctor Who assumed it was Dragon Age deciding he’d join them inside, but instead, he was surprised to catch a glimpse of someone in a red coat dashing out-of-view as soon as Sherlock opened the door. “Wait, who’s-” the Doctor tried to speak up, though he hardly had any time to say anything before Sherlock slammed the door shut to block the Dalek blast, suggesting they don’t go back outside.

“Wait, but, there’s someone else out there! Someone who’s all visible and stuff!” the Doctor protested. “We can’t just leave him out there with a Dalek! Dragon Age I at least expect can avoid getting himself shot at, but he doesn’t actually seem to be doing any attacking out there so that plan’s a bust… And I don’t know what powers this one might have — if any — but there’s a good chance he could get himself killed out there!” he cried. “We have to do something! Now then, how to kill a Dalek… augh — think, Doctor, think! Electrocution? Not sure I can manage that. Molten ice? Don’t have any of that lying around. Ooh! Put a mirror in front of it? No, probably only works if it fires lasers. This one’s weapons seemed a bit more… tank-ish. Aaaaugh Sherlock! You have any ideas?”

"Listeners, I am standing outside the Beatles' house where just minutes ago Supernatural demonstrated his absolute inconsideration for other people's property by crashing into the wall and leaving an angel-shaped hole. Now, even though this is such an awful thing, other fandoms around me are rallying to help fix it, including Touhou and Homestuck. In times like these it's so reassuring to see the love and concern of our community toward one of its most treasured members."

Night Vale kept a running monologue on the events unfolding, although since the crisis seemed to have subsided and he'd already interviewed Homestuck. But there was one more thing...

"Excuse me, Mr. Beatles," he said, "This may be a bad time to ask but, if it isn't too much trouble, would you mind doing the weather for my radio station someday? I'm sure it would really be a treat to my listeners, your music is just… classic."

He grinned hopefully, then shook his head, "You don't have to decide right now of course. In fact, take all the time you need. I'm afraid I have to get back to the studio, it's almost Khoshekh's dinnertime."

With that he politely excused himself, bade his goodbyes to the others and headed back toward home.

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
Sherlock should have figured that the Doctor would want to go outside to save the fandom out there. "It seems your fandom is not heavily based off Peter Capaldi... who would recognize needed sacrifices" Sherlock said before he began to ponder out loud. "The Tiger Tank's only real weaknesses are moving great distances, and then being close quarters with another tank...". He then looks up the Doctor and asks "Doctor, do you think you get land this TARDIS inside another tank?".

“Oi! Twelve recognized sacrifices to be made when such actions could help him defeat an enemy — and usually when he had no other choice. He didn’t just sit back and let people die while he hid inside his TARDIS!” Doctor Who replied sharply. “Besides he’s only one series in and a lot of the fans are still iffy about him…” he mumbled before realizing he’d gone on another tangent, and quickly refocused his mind towards the situation at hand. “Hmm… I don’t think there’s room inside one of those things to fit the TARDIS. I know she’s smaller on the outside but not that much smaller. Rather boxy, too.” he replied. “Oh! But wait! ‘Close quarters’…” he echoed. “Maybe we don’t even need another tank!” he chirped, excitedly pulling the scanner back into view. “See that gun-bit?” he spoke up, pointing to it on the screen. “Look how long it is! With a normal Dalek, you’d never be able to attack the thing up-close without being right in front of its death ray, but with this, if you could somehow get really close to the thing, maybe even right on top of it, it wouldn’t be able to shoot you! In fact, going by typical Dalek design, that thing might also be the eyestalk — in which case it wouldn’t even be able to see you!” he explained excitedly. “So then if you had some weapon that could do at least a little damage, you’d be able to just pound away with it, like- oh! The baseball bat!!” he exclaimed. “I know I have it around here somewhere…”

Quickly, he dashed into the TARDIS corridors in search of what he was after. “I know this plan is a little bit ridiculous,” he called out from deeper inside the TARDIS. “But it’s the best one I’ve got!”

Soon after, Doctor Who ran back into the console room, excitedly carrying with him a silver, metal baseball bat, glowing with some sort of strange energy, sparking around its surface like electricity. “My best anti-Dalek weapon.” he told Sherlock, holding the bat out in front of him. “Well, save for anti-tank missiles, which the Doctor also used in the same episode that this is from, but unfortunately I don’t have any of those…” he admitted. “Anyway! The question now is how we would get close enough to use it in the first place.” he continued. “Dragon Age is invisible, so that could be helpful! But, that said, you’d think he would’ve tried to attack already… In fact, I’m not even sure if he’s still out there at all.”

As the Doctor ran around going on about how they could kill the Dalek, Sherlocks eyes opened and glittered in excitement. But then was a bit confused when the Doctor asked about getting close to the Dalek to which Sherlock replied "Didn't you just say? We land on top of the Dalek. Then it's simply a matter of walking out, and breaking the Tank hatch with the Bat. Then, we can destroy the Dalek from the inside..." but ended with a reluctant pause. "Wait, you went inside a Dalek once... Their 'blood cells' are just vicious... We would need to be careful". But only then having realized that the Doctor asked about Dragon Age, Sherlock hand waved it away and said "Ah! I'm sure he's fine! I'm sure if he was in danger we would of heard some sort of blood curling scream by now".

Trigun stood by, a bit shocked as Hetalia managed to so efficiently use a flag as a weapon, not quite sure how to react as it seemed that the anime fandom really didn’t even need her help to get away from the creepy horror game. Before he could really run away, though, Hetalia stopped in front of Trigun, seemingly not wanting to leave her behind. This quickly brought Trigun to her senses. “Oh! Well, um, we can’t just stand here!” she spoke up, turning to run away, as well. “C’mon!” she called for Hetalia to follow, dashing away from FNAF without the metal cross on her back slowing her down in the least.

——

“Wait, what?” the Doctor replied slightly wide-eyed as Sherlock so casually suggested that they land the TARDIS on top of the Dalek. “No, that’s not what I meant — I mean, yes, getting on top of it would be ideal, but not with the TARDIS! Do you know how difficult it is to fly her like that?” he asked rhetorically. “Not exactly meant for short-distance travel… We’d have to think of some other way to get close to it.”

Meanwhile, the Dalek outside had managed to catch a glimpse of FMA, though the fandom had scrambled behind the TARDIS before it could land a shot at him. And while he did almost manage to take out Sherlock in the process, the end result was still 0/2 ‘humans’ exterminated. Driven by instinctual hate, the creature inched its way towards the TARDIS. While the Doctor remained unreachable, its focus remained on the one visible fandom that it could attack. “Who. Are. Youuuu?” the Dalek called out in that choppy way that its kind tend to speak, still making its way forward. “An ally of the Doctoooor?

Supernatural was seriously surprised at how immature these shitheads could be, they had no better option than to ignore him. Which meant two things either they were just sick of his shit or they knew he was right. It was obviously the latter because he was never wrong. They accepted that he was right and that was all that mattered but yet he was still really unamoosed with them.

With a 'hmph' he shoved his hands into his pockets turned while muttering something about how he used to be god and shouldn't have to deal with this. He was just lashing out, whether he would admit it or not he was feeling the backlash of the 12th episode. It suddenly felt very appropriate to act even more like an angsty teenager. Everything was suddenly so stupid, god it wasn't fair! He needed to sleep this off before something else embarrassing happened. If the writers ever turned one of the characters into a 14 year old again he would kill them, after he finished thoroughly laughing at the hilarious antics and awesome one liners.

He would apologize more formally to the Beatles later, with a peace pie or something. Right now was a bad time, due to the hatred he had just accumulated it was best that he just go home. He began a rather slow pace back to his bunker, trying not to go to fast as he still felt pretty dizzy.

Gurren Lagann walked down the street, trying to find something interesting to do. Lazing around on the Dai-Gurren at the edge of town was no fun with nobody to spend time with... so, in this sense, he was looking for friends. He decided that if he were to find friends, he'd actually have to go into the town to do so. It had been a while since he had guests on the Dai-gurren. It had been 8 years since he had come into existence, and he had seen many another fandom come and go off his ship. Waiting did nothing for nobody, and now that he was back in the fanverse, he was going to tackle getting a new crew head-on.

Speaking of head on, someone in a red coat and blond hair smacked into him as they ran his way around a corner. "Hey! Watch it buddy! You're gonna get yourself hurt!", he picked himself up, and took the hand of the fallen fandom, helping her up. "Ah.. sorry...", he dusted off her coat. "You're...", he looked her over. Red coat, glasses, blond hair, height... no doubt about it... "You're Trigun!", he grinned, and shook the fandom's hand. "It's so nice to see such an awesome fandom just wandering about!", he looked at the accompanying fandom. "I'm sorry, I'm unfamiliar with you. I think... you're also another anime. The one with countries? It's a pleasure to meet you too!", he extended another hand out to the second fandom. "Why the rush? Is there somewhere you need to get to fast?"

FMA hugged the back of the police box as he heard something akin to an explosion. Other fandom monsters were the worst, stupid Doctor Whatever and British fandoms and especially fantasy fandoms. This shit never happened to him. The tank (a Dalek apparently?) called out to him, asking him who he was. Also if he was an ally of the Doctor? Pfft, sure he was. Yeah, because an ally would totally be outside on his own instead of inside with everyone else. These Daleks were dumb as hell.

"Look, you giantass tank! I don't know who the hell the Doctor is except that he's fucking up my visit to this museum because you're here for because of him trying to blow me up!" He shouted in place. No way was he going to peek his head out only to be blown to pieces. He'd very much prefer keeping his body in tact, thank you very much.

"And for the fucking record, I am Fullmetal Alchemist!" He raised his voice ever higher in hopes that the fandoms inside the box could hear and open the goddamn door already. "Hey, you doctor bastards! I am trying to not lose my fucking limbs again!"

He'd stay there screeching at them as long as he could. Nobody could say he wasn't persistent.

Dragon age sighed as FMA seemed to ignore his advice "Oh for Andraste's sake..." Dragon age took his staff and started to whisper something. He turned visible and ran next to the Tardis. "Hey you metal Demon....I would say to stop fighting but you're scary so I'm just going to" The dalek turned around and seemed to stare into his soul. This unnerved Dragon age...and he froze. "Um..."

Without even making a noise, The dalek fired at him...Dragon age stamped his staff down, creating a giant wall of ice in front of him. A quiet thud was heard on the other side. "Right....that should stall that for a few minutes" Dragon age grinned as he turned around the tardis to see FMA. "Don't be stupid, let's go...well actually we're going five feet but still" Dragon age smiled as he turned to the tardis door.

He started slamming on it before shouting, "Um I've stalled it for awhile, can you open the door...Maybe we can figure something out..I dunno how long this ice wall will stop it"

Oh no, his possible quadrant mates were leaving. Night Vale was already gone and Homestuck wasn't going to run after him. If anyone was going to run after anyone it would be someone running after him because fuck that shit. Beatles was flirting with Touhou and he didn't want to get in the middle of that. Ew, gross no. Anyway Touhou was being, "bluh bluh, huge bitch," because she wasn't actually an anime. Pshhhh, video game fandoms were so touchy. Soccer fandom, he didn't even know there was one for sports, insulted his way of talking, that ballsy (heh, pun) shitbag. He couldn't not. He'd have to teach him about how triggering it was to mention speech impediments like that, except fuck no that took way too long and Kankri took too much time to be.

He grinned as he saw Supernatural grumble and leave. Something about being a "god" and oh, could he start arguments with that. Homestuck frowned when Supernatural walked way too slow for a guy with wings.

He bid his goodbyes to the others. "I'll just be going then! Gog, Touhou, video game fandoms are so touchy aren't they?" He winked at her, she was the only anime he came into contact with yet and he couldn't piss off everyone. "Jegus, S9ccer fand9m, y9u are awfully rude t9 s9me9ne y9u d9 n9t even kn9w. What if I had 6een the type of pers9n wh9 was h9ri66ly crippled whenever s9me9ne c9mmented 9n their speech impediment? Hmm? What then S9ccer fand9m, what would you d9 then?" It seemed as though he did have time to be Kankri. "Hope your house gets fixed Beatles, sir!" It seemed he was still starstruck by him.

Flapping his wings, Homestuck fluttered over to Supernatural and hovered around his head. Hrm, to annoy or not to annoy. He seemed far too self-angsty to be fun, but maybe he'd be fun to tease.

"Hey, SPN," he said. "Don't you think mumbling to yourself is the first sign of insanity? Especially to say something about being a god. And anyway, why aren't you flying? You've got wings, don't you?"

Last edited by a moderator:
The sound of an awesome theme song filled the room for the 5th time that morning, it was almost awesome enough that Pokémon almost let it play even though it was probably damaging her ear drums, she really needed to get up. Rolling out of bed she found herself surrounded by a minefield of plushies and wires. She had spent the evening trying to perfect her Alpha Sapphire game, and had been sent a rom-hack by some 'fan' and the rest of the night was one big memory error. Hopefully she just got knocked out and a tornado came and messed up her room AND put her in bed because that was the best scenario she could hope for.

After a quick clean up, that involved little cleaning up and a lot of shoving things around, Pokémon was ready to go, minus her day clothes, bag, and Pokeballs. Getting herself in order took a little longer as her bag was hiding behind a trading machine. It was a this point that she ventured down stairs to find MORE plushies strewn about, the T.V. blaring as if it had been left on all night. She turned it off and put on her RUNNING SHOES, the mark of any good trainer and headed towards the door.

Exiting her house she enjoyed the sunlight on her face for a moment and was going to take longer but she noticed a certain red coat wearing friend of hers run by. She waved but they didn't seem to notice. "Hey! Guys, that's not very nice!" She whined and ran after them, may be they were having a race, she would win for sure then. No one could race by her house with out inviting Pokémon, mostly because she invited herself to just about everything. It wasn't long before she caught up with the two of them because they hadn't cleared the race course and ran into some one.

"Hey Hetalia! Hey Trigun! Who won the race? Is it a tie because you ran into some one? You should be more careful you know, the sidewalk is almost like tall grass, you never know when wild Pokémon will appear. Speaking of wild Pokémon, who did you encounter?" She peaked around their shoulders to find the robot guy, "Hey!! Robot Man! Its good to see you." Pokémon had a big smile but her hands were itching to grab her pokedex and categorize the robot guy, she hadn't ever gotten a chance to before.

---------

Holy shit, Homestuck was literally a gnat or maybe a mosquito it didn't matter because his wings were fucking girly, maybe he was fae. "Oh like you can talk Fairy Boy, if I'm crazy then you are a thousand times worse. If you're wondering about the god comment, season seven Cas absorbed purgatory and basically leveled up. It had the pretty awesome affect of making me godlike but leviathans..." He paused for a moment as if reminiscing and mourning, "Quit being such a dick, I got injured and I was going home to heal but now I cant because I don't want you knowing where I live." Supernatural entertained the idea of punching him but he was sure that wouldn't work and if he was fae the last thing he needed was crazy ass magic everywhere.

The Beatles was a bit confused by Night Vale’s request, though he didn’t have time to ask what was meant by it before the podcast fandom made his leave. “The weather?” he echoed to himself as Night Vale wandered off. “What does that have to do with-” he cut himself off as he remembered where he’d heard of something like that before. “Ohhh, is he the one who took over all the radio stations a few years back?” he asked to anyone who might still be listening. The Beatles had come across his radio show before — hard not to when it broadcasts on every station. He always thought some aspects of it were particularly strange, though — like announcing “the weather” before cutting to a song. At any rate, it was nice to meet the face behind that voice, even if the Beatles still had no idea what he was supposed to be the fandom of.

“Wait, did you say you’re a video game fandom?” The Beatles asked, turning his attention back to Touhou. “My, my! I would’ve expected such looks from an anime, but… Well, I suppose I’m behind-the-times with this medium, but video games have certainly come a long way, if that’s the case!” he chirped. “Oh, you know where the Doctor is? I can never keep track of him, myself. I don’t suppose he’s parked somewhere nearby?”

Avengers cruised through the air via Iron Man shoes. Her tower was getting stuffy what with Jarvis not listening to her and letting in fandoms that she really didn't want in there (looking at you Deadpool fandom). There was nothing to do and there was not enough shwarma or replays of Age of Ultron trailers to keep her entertained that long. Wasn't there something to do in this place for a hedonistic narcissist?

Wait, she hovered in the air. She could feel it. It was the feeling of people assembling somewhere nearby without her. Flying in the direction of the noise, she grinned.

Ahead of her she could see some fandoms running in the streets. Gravity defying hair, ostentatious clothing, these guys screamed "anime," didn't they? Whatever, they seemed like her type of people. Flying down lower, Avengers saw Pokémon (hard not to recognize her), but that was it in terms of knowing who was who. She didn't know them, sue her. It wasn't like she wouldn't win the case. But damn, that guy had Tony Stark worthy shades. Too bad they weren't blue.

"Yo," she drawled. Landing on the sidewalk with a clunk, she tucked her hands into her pockets. "What's up, pikachu?"

At the girl in the red (very nice color scheme what with her hair), the guy with the Stark-esque shades, and the bomber jacket guy (she could see Steve wearing that) Avengers said, "Anime fandoms, huh? Love your styles and how you totally get rid of physics and most of the laws of science, but hey, not judging. I love a good explosion."

Reactions: Clirkus
Hetalia wasted no time in running himself once Trigun started fleeing. With what would probably be known in his fandom as 'Italian-worthy fleeing skills' or something to that effect, the still-panicked fandom caught up quickly to his new friend and kept going until he noticed the glasses-wearing fandom in the way.

"Ahh, look out!" Somehow dodging the person in front of them, it took Hetalia a moment to realize that his new friend wasn't right next to him anymore and stop to look back. Apparently the guy there had crashed into her...or the other way around...either way, he had to turn back to make sure that everything was all right. Allies were supposed to look after each other, after all!

"Trigun, are you alright? Oh, and hello, Mister! Are you also anime fandom? I'm Hetalia, and I enjoy history trivia and forming alliances!" He shook the other male's hand very enthusiastically, almost completely forgetting that they had just been on the run until the next question was asked.

Before he had any time to explain about why they were fleeing, though, he soon found himself interrupted by a familiar voice. "Pokémon! It's you~!" He ran up to the well-known fandom and tackled her into a hug before giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Ciao, ciao! It's been so long, I almost feel like you've become a legendary creature yourself! How have you been? I've heard great things about the new games~"

Pokemon couldn't help but feel flattered, Hetalia was so modest but no one could ignore how fast he had grown, he was so young and almost as much of a superstar as she was. Despite her swirling thoughts, this wasn't her first rodeo and the cheek kiss only caught her minorly off guard. She was very happy with her positive reception, she wasn't being ignored which was awesome. Not to mention she had just been compared to a legendary, she could have just swooned.

A happy giggle escaped as Hetalia tackle-hugged her, "Thanks! It’s so good to get out of the house and see my besties. You’re completely right about how much of a shut in I've become, the new games have been keeping me suuuuuper busy, but its just so fun! I haven’t even caught all the Shiny versions yet because I've been so excited that I keep replaying the story, can you believe that!” She quickly caught herself before rambling on too much about the game, “Enough about me, I’m sure your show is due for another season I bet you can’t wait! I’m excited for you, you have such an awesome fan base. Everything is awesome!....I think I'm stealing someone's line...” She laughed again, Pokemon probably needed to take a couple deep breaths and maybe get a paper bag, she was already reaching her max happiness but that didn’t stop her from getting even more excited when Avengers showed up.

“Hey! Avengers! It’s good to see you too! I just caught up with Hetalia and Trigun, they were having a race! I don’t know who won though because they ran into Robot Man here. How is being ‘intellectual property’ of Disney? It gives me chills to think of merging with that mega-multi-media monster, but you seem to be okay, that’s good. I'm so lucky that I got to see you all today!"
tumblr_m5f7vlCJXp1rqqykm.gif