Black Butler and Soul Eater — A Council member who can't recognize trouble when he sees it isn't worth his salt.

Black Butler stiffened at the sound of the approaching tank, gripping the scythe tightly as she braced herself for a possible battle. She relaxed slightly as the voice became less obviously threatening, but she continued to watch the tank warily. She grimaced when she saw the hologram. "Oh, it's you."

"Huh?" Soul Eater's confused face appeared in the reflection on the scythe's blade. "Who?"

Sighing in annoyance, Black Butler released her grip on the scythe as Soul Eater shifted back into his humanoid form. "Red vs Blue, better known simply as RvB. Known to us in particular as — the infamous thorn in the Council's side since 2003."

"Oh, that's who that is??" Soul Eater exclaimed as he finished his transformation. "He doesn't look like the 'pure force of chaos' that you guys keep making him out to be."

"Don't be fooled by appearances." Black Butler stated, holding out her phone to take a picture of the hologram and tank. "Bill Cipher didn't look like much of a threat, either, but he nearly destroyed both our worlds before we imprisoned him in the Dog Park." she explained calmly, alternating her gaze between her phone and RvB as she continued texting. "Lucky for us, RvB doesn't have nearly as much raw power as Bill did. But the two of them do have rather similar philosophies… Touhou, for your own safety, I recommend you avoid associating with him."

"Now then, RvB — this Dalek aesthetic is… new." Black Butler continued. "Have you recently had an encounter with these creatures that we should know about?"

Scooby- I hate Monsters.

Scooby was happy when his arrow had made contact with the monster, though the positioning could have been better for his luck. Scooby had expected to be doomed at that point, but it seemed that someone had come to rescue him. He wasn't about to be happy about it.

As the monster was being destroyed, the fandom had so many questions that weren't going to be answered any time soon.. What had made the monster be destroyed and why the fuck was their jewelry in its place? Were these monsters from other fandoms? It was time like this where he wished his chest of demons worked on all monsters.

Scooby wasn't going to take back his cynical response and he was happy that the fandom was scared of this new enemy he had. If he ever saw that damn flower again, he would cut it out of the ground and kill it. Maybe weed whack it. " I do hope that you have some sort of plan to get the other monster. We can't exactly let it live."

@Kagayours @neobendium

RvB - Oh sweet aunt neptune!

A RvB paused for a moment when asked on his Dalek Apparel before asking back "Wait? This is a DALEK tank!?" before the hologram of him vanished. Soon after the tank turned on again and it's headlights turned on and off a few times, with RvB's voice muttering through the speakers saying "Dang flangit! That's not where that goes!" before eventually the head of the tank had a hatch open and had a dalek eye come out. And then the tanks barrel seemed to have a egg beater extend out of it. The egg beater then fired off a massive laser into the sky before RvB's voice, now slightly more robotic than before could be heard hollering "Yee haw! I EXTERMINATE this! This is the best thing I could of asked for!".

And only after getting his kicks from that did he then respond to Touhou's question saying "Huh... I don't know! Who really is a friend or foe at the end of the day?".

TT-Gaint Bird Confirmed

Teen Titan keep an eye on the bird while she listened to the man she asked about why the bird was there. "I'm afraid she and I just met." TT replied not sure what else to say but knew she wasn't why the bird was here. Or was she? Well, she definitely didn't invite the bird at least. "Uh, thanks." TT stated when he mentioned her hands glow. Before she thought of more to say it seemed the bird accepted battle with someone and was charging them.

As the bird charged TT went to move after the bird and as she did some batrangs seemed to fly out from her belt and moved beside her. She was ready to fire the batrangs at the bird once there was a clear shot. If this was nessicary she couldn't tell but to her it seemed the bird was dangerous and if it threatened TLC she wasn't sure or maybe it was the other way around.

Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - Dreaming? - New Friend!(?)

DHM freaked out internally about the black oil coming up, but then started freaking out externally when it started coming for their legs looking around wildly trying to figure out what was going on and why. They quickly took to the air before it could reach their ankles. He hovered above the oil and looked down at it, trying to find a spot to land. Their eyes locked on the bubbling part, then widened when they saw the other fandom rise from the oil. They flew over and reached out a hand to help SU out. "I'm probably dreaming, and my dream has probably started during into a nightmare like all Don't Hug Me I'm Scared episodes do eventually."

Wizard 101 - Fight with the Dragon!

She frowned when she drew her cards. Absolutely none of them were damage dealing spells. Most of them were healing spells. 'I could discard these to draw treasure cards but I don't want to waste this many good healing spells. I don't have reshuffle in my deck. And using them without anyone needing--' In the middle of her incredibly slow thought process for such a situation, she heard Kagerou Project falling back down the stairs. She gasped and ran after him, hoping to be able to heal him. And of course checking to see if he was alright!

By the time she made it back to the others, they'd already won. "Oh. That works." She looked at the hole before them. "Hm..." She searched her inventory for a two person mount, but she unfortunately didn't have one with her. "I can carry someone across that, if they're not too heavy. My wing mounts are meant to hold my weight an I don't want to end up dropping someone or falling down with them."

Submachine - Gem Chasing Group - Needing recharge

"I don't know if we should head out right away. I kind of want to make sure my gem is charged enough. But I don't want to test it by doing another jump, in case I end up in a Loop again. I need to some how check if my gem has enough energy, but I don't want to waste time going back home to do that..." As he spoke, his gaze slowly lowered and his eyes slowly narrowed, his expression becoming one of deep thought and concentration. "Hm..... What to do...?"

Kagerou Project: I'm Stuck? Help?

Kagerou couldn't help but watch the spectacle before him. The fight had turned out easy as the ice beam hit and then Sonic attacked it again. He watched the creature drop down into the gaping hole and could hear the ice shattering. He immediately relaxed after a few moments of reassuring himself that the monster was dead.

Then he looked at the gaping hole that was now there and balked. "U-Um...I don't know how to get across," he said, inching a little closer to the hole. He immediately stepped back when his weight caused the ground to crumble a little. He looked over at Wizard 101 pleadingly. "Help?" he asked sheepishly, hoping that she was fine with flying him across. He'd just needed to not look down and he'd be fine, right?

Fire Emblem Actual: Who's That Over There?

Well, this turned chaotic quickly. The Doctor had fallen because of a mysterious stranger, Daleks came from nowhere, and it seemed they were outnumbered. However, the arrival of the aforementioned stranger had saved Doctor Who's life, giving them their leader, and giving them hope.

He admired this new person who arrived in their time of need, just like Lucina had in Awakening. He reinvigorated Fire Emblem just like the announcement of a new entry. He wanted to assist, and now that his turn this round had come? He would do his hardest to help.

He stepped forward. "Someone be ready with a healing item." He said. "I'm going in." He clutched falchion in his hand and rushed for a dalek, hoping to make a Dale-Kebab.

The Lunar Chronicles- Fight!

As the bird lunged, TLC threw herself to the side. Her pistols fired at the same time and she ran at it, leaping up and biting into its neck directly after she let the bullets loose. "You asked for it!" she shouted, biting and clawing at it as she climbed up. She really didn't have much experience with fighting animals, but hopefully this would work to get it riled up. "Your commentary isn't really helping!" she yelled down at Beatles a moment later, still clinging to its neck. "You! A little help?" she then called at the person in the alley. "Please?"

Avengers- Plan? What's that?

Avengers blinked as the fandom snarked at her. Then she grinned. "Hey, I like you." She flipped the hammer in her hand and waited for the orange beast to pull the plunger...arrow?...from its face. "Of course I have a plan," she scoffed at Scooby. "Hit it till it dies." As she said this, the monster managed to get free and charge her.

"Come at me!" she called teasingly, her Hulk fist enlarging. Once it got close, she swung with all her might at its face.

Touhou -- Stage 3 boss go?

"Okay, noted", Touhou responded to Black Butler's warning, not taking her eyes off RvB yet. Until her target had confirmed he wasn't an enemy, Touhou would keep seeing him as a threat. On the flipside, if he would do anything that would point to him being a hostile, she would respond with force in tu- "HOLY BYAKUREN HIJIRI!", Touhou cried out when RvB decided to fire a giant laser into the sky for no apparenyt reason. Well, that was an obvious sign of him being an enemy, if nothing else. Which left Touhou only one logical response: Blast the enemy with danmaku until she violently exploded, after which she would become friendly and came over for a cup of tea. ...Or, well, he, in this case.
...And then the guy had the audacity to ask who was a friend and who was a foe. "It's simple", she responded coldly. "Anyone who threatens Genso- err, the Fandomverse and its residents is an enemy. No exceptions." With that, she fired a focused blast of danmaku at the tank RvB was riding in.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
RvB - I'm just a poor man from a poor family!

Touhou's blast connected with RvB, causing the tank body to flip over and a sudden message to appear over top it in the air.
hqdefault.jpg

For a moment RvB was silent, smoke steaming from the tank before his voice once more came on through the speakers with "Ahhhhh fuddle sticks! What was that for? Weren't we just talking? That's all we ever do isn't it? Talk!?".

Doctor Who — The Megapost of Fandomstuck
(feat. Alt-FE)1​

Alt-FE watched as DA tripped and sent the bat flying into the enemy mob. While it did manage to injure a number of Daleks before hitting the ground, more Daleks soon came swarming in to close the gap, creating a wall of enemies between the fandoms and the now-lost weapon. "Don't worry, I have another one." alt-FE stated, revealing another bat that looked nearly-identical to the Doctor's, except a bit older and more worn-out. "Here, take the Doctor and get out of here." he told FF as he handed the still-dazed Doctor to him. "Trust me, we have to retreat while we can — I'll gather the others and catch up with you. Now go!"

And with that, he ran back into the fray, taking a swing at a few of the nearest Daleks and Cybers as he cleared a path to DA. "Hey! We're in no condition to keep fighting right now!" he called out to the remaining party members. "Our top priority should be keeping the Doctor safe!" he helped pull DA off of the ground, then urged main-FE to follow him, as well. "We can't win against the Daleks one-on-one — a well-aimed laser is a one-hit kill, and if we kept on throwing ourselves at their armies like that, eventually we'd all go down, one-by-one." he told them, the Dalek cries fading in the distance as they continued to outrun them. Then, addressing main-FE in particular, he added, "I didn't want you to have to figure that out the hard way."

Meanwhile, the Doctor felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. But everything was still so chaotic that it was unlikely he'd bother answering, even if he wasn't injured. And in the state he was in, he hardly reacted to it at all.

"We'll come back for the Daleks and Cybermen once we have a plan to defeat them that isn't a complete suicide mission — and we'll need the Doctor's help for that!" alt-FE continued. He then spotted FF and the Doctor up ahead, and they all regrouped as they turned down an empty-looking hallway. "We can hide in here for now." alt-FE stated, approaching a door marked as 'authorized personnel only'. But of course, it was locked. "Ugh, hang on…" alt-FE then revealed that he was also in possession of a sonic screwdriver, which he used to easily open the door and let everyone inside. It appeared to be a storage room of some sort. It was a bit cramped, but there was just enough room for everyone to fit inside and have a moment of peace.

By this point in time, the Doctor was rapidly regaining his senses, and decided he felt at least well enough to stand up on his own. He tried to stretch, but he winced and grabbed his left shoulder as it still felt incredibly sore — but at least the pain stopped there, and he didn't feel anything else from the rest of his arm…

While the last few minutes were a bit of a blur for him, the Doctor was still pretty sure he remembered seeing this mysterious newcomer wield a duplicate of his own specially-crafted baseball bat and his sonic screwdriver. "You… you there." the Doctor spoke up, still not feeling completely with-it just yet. "Who are you, and how do you have my, uh, um…"

"I… came here to help." alt-FE answered vaguely, directing his response to the group as a whole as he continued. "I was worried that, if I didn't do anything to save the Doctor…" he trailed off, not sure how much he wanted to reveal. "Anyway — Doctor, how are you feeling? Are you badly hurt?" he asked.2​

"Well, uh, the good news is, my arm doesn't hurt anymore." the Doctor replied, his brain fog mainly cleared up by this point. "The bad news is… I can't feel my arm at all, now." he admitted sadly, his left arm hanging limp at his side. "But! I'm pretty sure that's only temporary. …Pretty sure."

"Anyway, I still want to know — where did you get another-" he cut himself off as he felt his phone vibrating again. "Ugh, who keeps calling me at a time like this…" the Doctor muttered, awkwardly reaching into his left pocket with his right hand. "Can't they tell I'm… wait, this is- the TARDIS! Someone's calling from the TARDIS!" he exclaimed, frantically answering the phone and walking to the edge of the group. "Yes, hello? Who is this? Beatles, is that you?"

"What? When did you even- how long have you been in there? Oh, never mind, that's not important right now — where are you? I was in the human world when I heard the TARDIS lift off without me, and now I can't summon her back."

"You're where?"

The Doctor let out a tired sigh. "Ok then, I think I know what the problem is, now…" If he still had two usable arms, he'd be rubbing the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

"Wait, did you say there's a Dalek in there with you?!"

Whatever the Doctor heard next must've been at least mildly comforting, as his still-visibly-worried demeanor relaxed slightly. "Ok, uh… is the Beatles still there?"

"What? There's no one?! What about RvB?!"

"Ehhh he's got red-and-blue armor and I left him chained up and unconscious in the console room for the safety of… all existence, or at least to keep him out of my hair until I could finish taking care of this whole Dalek situation."

The Doctor exhaled another worry-filled sigh. "Ok, well… there's nothing I can do about any of that right now. First I need to get my TARDIS back — but if the HADS is activated then the remote summoning is automatically disabled, and I won't be able to reenable it — or use the TARDIS for much of anything at all — until I either physically travel to it, or someone brings it to me. Oh! Maybe you could, uh…" the Doctor paused and glanced at his surroundings, considering the possibility that the Daleks or Cybermen might have some eyes and ears even in this innocuous room. In a hushed tone, he continued, "You could use… that thing that we agreed wouldn't ever be used unless it was absolutely necessary."

"Yes, that."

"I'm stranded in a building full of Daleks and Cybermen and I'm lucky to be alive right now, and there's no one else who can fly the TARDIS back to me — yes, this is absolutely necessary."
……
"Well, you know, flying the TARDIS is like… it's instinct. For me, anyway. So if you have… that to help you, then, I think you'll do fine. The TARDIS always knows where I am, so, just have her hone in on my location and bring her here. It'll be easier than trying to manually copy a set of coordinates — especially since I couldn't even tell you this building's address off the top of my head, now that I think of it. In any case! The rest will come naturally to you once you're… you know." he explained. "Once you've landed, just stay inside and call me again so that I can find you. I don't want you to get mixed up in this Dalek business. Good luck!" he chirped before hanging up.

He then spun around to face the rest of the group. "I have good news!" he triumphantly proclaimed. "I know what's happened with the TARDIS, and I have someone who'll be bringing her here shortly. Or at least, by 'here' I mean somewhere in this building. Precision jumps are difficult, even for me, so we might still have a bit of searching to do, but it's better than being completely stranded."

"In any case," the Doctor continued, turning his attention towards alt-FE. "That bat was a one-of-a-kind, how did you wind up with a copy of it?" he asked skeptically. "And my screwdriver — I never give anyone my screwdriver. Well, no, actually, that's not entirely true — I do let people borrow my screwdrivers from time to time. But I don't remember lending out that particular screwdriver to anyone recently, especially since I have it right here…" he continued, retrieving his own sonic screwdriver from his pocket. It was the same model that alt-FE was carrying. "So this means… you're either my future spouse — which seems unlikely, given that you haven't tried flirting with me at all, nor do you seem to be shaken up by the tragic realization that I have no memory of you — or…" the Doctor's eyes widened as he put the rest of the pieces together.

"Oh sweet Rassilon this is actually happening!" the Doctor exclaimed, his face lighting up with a giddy smile as he paced across what little floorspace was available to him. "Haha, after 50-odd years, I assumed it would never happen! But no, you're- you're me! Or, rather, the next me — or possibly, the me several mes from now? Wait, how many versions of me will even exist? Sure, by Time Lord rules I get 13 — but if my fanbase dies out, that overrules the possibility of future regenerations after that. How many more years can I expect to live for? Say, how old are you right now, at least?" he asked alt-FE. "Wait! No, don't answer that — I shouldn't be asking questions about my own future." he spoke up before alt-FE could answer, quickly returning to his own rambling. "But anyway, I can regenerate! That's amazing! I mean, I always hoped that I could regenerate, but, you know, without knowing for sure, and not being very eager to test it out…" he trailed off, making a 'well, you know' sort of gesture. "But, now I do know! And that's great! Oh, but I do want to know — is it going to be a Classic-style regeneration where I die and then wake up in my new body? Or will it be that New Who, glowey, exploding-from-the-hands-and-face thing where I'm awake the whole time? Or is all of that still too much to ask? Oh, and…" he paused and stepped closer to alt-FE, looking him over closely. "Is it… is the new face really that bad?" he asked worriedly. "You know, with the mask and all…" the Doctor had hardly noticed at first, as alt-FE had kept his hood pulled down to obscure his face much of the time — but, upon close inspection, the Doctor could tell that he was wearing some kind of subtle mask3​ underneath that hood, as well. "I mean, I figured it would be in our nature to be dissatisfied with every new set of physical characteristics we could possibly change into, but…"

Just then, the Doctor felt his phone buzzing again. "Ah, I think that's our ride!" he chirped before answering it, turning away from the group as he continued his conversation. "How did it go? Did you make it over alright?"
……
The Doctor's optimistic demeanor started to deflate as he listened to what must've been a not-so-great response. "Ok, well, uh…" he sighed. "No, that's fine, don't stress about it — I'll figure something out."
…..
"Well uh, actually, no, that's not a bad idea! Since you're already in Fandom Square, maybe you could do something else for me — besides, there's always the chance that the TARDIS knows something we don't and sent you there for a reason."

"Yeah, might as well! Maybe you'll even help me figure out what happened with Beatles and the naked Dalek and all that."
……
"Well, do you know how to get to the wardrobe room?"

"Good — then just go through there and take whatever you think looks right. I know I have more than one fez and Tom Baker scarf; just wear those and no one will tell the difference! Oh, and don't forget to grab a spare TARDIS key and lock the door behind you. I hid one in the Androids of Tara DVD case — you can use that. And if things get too difficult, you can always go back inside. Good luck again!" the Doctor then hung up, and once again turned to address the rest of the party.

"So… there's more good news and bad news." he stated hesitantly. "The bad news is, it looks like the TARDIS won't be coming here after all. Or at least not anytime soon." he admitted, looking down at the floor. "The good news is… well, at least she's not stuck at the South Pole anymore, and I think that's a step in the right direction."

Soul Eater — Scene Resonance!
Black Butler — One hell of a segue!

Black Butler stiffened as RvB shot a laser into the air. "Soul, prepare for battle!"

"Wait, what? We're fighting this guy? After everything you said about him?!"

"I've already called for backup, but in the meantime, we can't let him run amok in this powerful new form."

Reluctantly, Soul Eater transformed back into his scythe form. But before Black Butler could act, Touhou fired her own attack on the metal menace, causing the entire tank to flip over. "Ah, nice work!"

Just then, a familiar mechanical wheezing sound filled the air, and a hazy image of the Doctor's TARDIS soon appeared in front of them. "Ah, as if on cue." Black Butler mused. "I'm sure the Doctor will have a better idea of how to handle this threat."

Once the TARDIS finished materializing, Black Butler waited for the Doctor to emerge from it. …But no such thing happened. She waited for a few seconds, and considered just knocking on the door, but she ultimately decided that turning her back on this upgraded version of RvB for even a second might not be the best plan. "On second thought," she then leapt into the air and landed with a thud on the tank's exposed underside. "Answer me — when did you receive this new form? What connection do you have with the Daleks?" she pressed on. "If you don't cooperate…" she gently placed the tip of the blade against the tank's exterior. "I might have to break your fancy new toy into pieces."

"Wait, we're doing what?" Soul Eater objected. "Is that even possible? We don't know what kind of magic-infused or sci-fi bullshit metal this thing's made out of!"

"Shhh! Just let me do the talking!"

Finally, the TARDIS door slowly opened, and a tentative-looking Doctor poked his head out. Although this newcomer was indistinguishable from the other Doctor based on his physical characteristics, a very careful observer might notice that his outfit was a bit different than what the Doctor was last seen wearing. He still wore the signature scarf, but it seemed he had neglected to wear a bowtie underneath.4​ His coat was similar, but plainer, without the question marks on the lapels. Ten's red trainers had been swapped for Eleven's boots, and he didn't bother at all with the red-and-blue glasses. The fez looked the same, but this Doctor clone/impersonator/whatever-he-was seemed to be having some trouble keeping it on right, as it nearly fell off his head as he stepped through the doorway.

"Sooo…" the Doctor spoke up awkwardly, nearly getting his scarf caught in the door as he pulled it closed behind him. "Am I, uh… interrupting something…?"

1​I'm controlling alt-FE for part of this post to help move things along, but only up to a point. For the latter half of this post, I stopped controlling alt-FE, so that Minerva can write a reaction for whatever the Doctor says and does beyond that point. I considered following Neo1's suggestion and adding sub-headings to make the distinction between the two parts more clear, but, I couldn't find a good break-off point, so… expect another footnote for that.

2​This is it. This is the part where I stopped controlling alt-FE. Everything past that is fair game to react to in your next post, Minerva.

3​I just wanted there to be a reason why no one immediately recognized this guy as Fire Emblem. I have provided a reason. As for what the mask looks like — I leave that to you, Minerva.

4​Not that a bowtie would've been very noticeable with an excessively-long scarf wrapped around his neck so many times, in his defense.

RvB - No tanks to you!

When Black Butler jumped on the tank RvB muttered to himself, with the only understandable words coming out was "....fuck this" before suddenly the tank flipped up into the air before landing back on the ground perfectly so that he was no longer flipped over. And immediately after doing so the tank pulled itself in reverse far enough that he could easily point his cannon over at Touhou before stating "Geez, what's with you guys and being so violent... Isn't it perfectly fine just to talk!?". And then, right on qeue an achievement popped up.

dlH1PsiS.png

But then in response to Butlers question he answered "Uh... There was a bat... And then next thing I knew I was with some other fandoms and a whole bunch of these shouting garbage cans. Saying something about Exfoliate... they really seemed to EXTERMINATE that word. Then there was this big bright cleaning device they used on us, and I guess it worked because soon everyone who wasn't a garbage can was gone, including me! Like... I was there, but, not... You know, no body? Anyways! I just kind of wandered around and found this tank here! It reminded me of Sheila, so I said hi, she said hi, and off we went!".

And it wasn't until after he finished explaining that he noticed the Doctor show up, to each he cried in relief "Oh Doctor thank goodness you're here! I was just here minding my own business! and they all started shooting at me! An... and... *Sniff* I don't know why!" before breaking out into tears... Or, crying noises, since you know, tank.

Touhou -- So much for that boss fight

Seriously? Did she just take that guy out in a single shot? Even fairies generally weren't that weak. There was no way that was possible, not with how the other two guys seemed to be so nervous around him. While Black Butler and Soul Eater decided to go for the close combat approach, Touhou stayed a safe distance away from the tank, figuring it still had something up its sleeve.
And indeed that was the case; Through some kind of magic or whatever, the tank suddenly leaped into the air, turned 180 degrees and landed back with the right side up, then followed up by moving away from Touhou and aiming its cannon at her. In a reflex. Touhou shot up into the sky, flying up, backwards and to tthe left. The farther she was away from that cannon, the easier it would be to dodge the laser it fired. She just really, really hoped it wouldn't be a curvy laser. Those sucked
...As it turned out, she wouldn't find out, at least nor for a while longer. The reason? Simple; Doctor Who decided to warp in and interrupt their battle, and RvB instantly turned around and tried to make her the bag guy. "Excuse me?! You were the one that fired a laser for no apparent reason!", Touhou spoke, very much irate by RvB trying to pin everything on her. Figuring the guy might still attack her at any given moment, she didn't lower her guard to speak to the Doctor, instead keeping all her attention on the jerk in the tank.

Final Fantasy -- R1 + L1! Again!

When the new guy ordered him to retreat and get the Doctor to safety, Final Fantasy simply nodded, then took a handful of healing potions from his Bag and placed them on the ground for his allies to use. Doing so, he noticed that he was starting to run pretty low on stocks. Sadly, there didn't seem to be any shops or treasure chests around, meaning he'd just have to ration them. Afterwards, he started to retreat, dragging the Doctor along as fast as he could. He felt pretty bad about leaving the rest of the party behind like that, but this did seemed to be the only way to complete their mission. "May Yevon guide your blades, my friends," he muttered as he retreated along the hallway.

As it turned out, Yevon indeed guided their blades, or at the very least allowed everyone to survive. Some time later the group managed to catch up with FF again, then the newcomer used some kind of magic key to open a door, allowing them all to hide from the robot army and catch their breaths for a moment. Well, at least some of them could; the Doctor, however, was unlucky enough to get a phonecall right at that moment. For the most part, Final Fantasy had absolutely no idea what was going on; in part because he could only hear one side of the conversation, and in part because the half that he did hear didn't really seem to make sense. The one part that he did understood though was that apparently the gods had heard their prayers, and the TARDIS would soon come to pick them up again. So there was that, he guessed.

At this point, the conversation between DW and the nrewcomer returned back to the topic of the magic key. The strange thing? Said magical key was apparently supposed to be the Doctor's possesion, and indeed he procured an identical key from one of his pockets some time later. Interesting... But what did it mean? Considering this was one of DW's items they were talking about, it probably involved some kind of time/space travel, but there was no way to know for sure at this point -- and quite frankly, it wasn't all that important either, at least not compared to their far more imminent issue of, you know, not getting murdered by the killer robots.
As for the rest of the conversation between DW and the newcomer, that one made even less sense. All FF could get from it was that apparently the Doctor had the power of regeneration? Well, that was good news if nothing else -- assuming, of course, it was accurate to begin with. Considering how as far as FF knew the Doctor only Regenerated upon near-death and the fact that being hit with a Dalek laser didn't kickstart said Regeneration, the RPG Fandom doubted DW's theory quite a bit. On the more positive side, they at least were going to be extracted from this Dungeon sometime soo-
Actually, scratch that; the one bit of good news turned out to be false too, leaving them with only bad news. "So, now what?", the RPG Fandom asked, trying to hide the worry in his voice. "We can't kill every single one of those robot-things; there's way too many for those, especially considering their main attacks can cause Instant Death." Note to self: Next time you go on a quest, always carry a Safety Bit to deal with overleveled Instand Death monsters. On that note, what was this quest's difficulty level supposed to be anyway? "So... do they have a Boss Monster controlling them or something? If so, maybe we should focus our attack on that; take out the commander, and the army will fall apart."

Hamilton- All nighters suck--wait, what's that sound??

Hamilton had been up all night, writing away into the day about who knows what. After coming into existance after about a year or two he's come to realize that some of his all nighters have produced pages of gibberish and rubbish after a certain time into the following day which would only lead to full paragraphs being crossed out and later rewritten after his morning coffee. Scratching his chin the fandom scowled as he felt stubble. How long had he gone without a shave? No matter, it could be dealt with later. Pulling his hair up in a ponytail he got out of the seat to the desk sitting on the stage, back facing the door of his home he spun on his heel and went to make his usual morning (it wasn't even morning at this point most likely but he didn't care) coffee when he heard what sounded like muffled growls and shouting. Waiting until his cup was done he grumbled, heavy bags under his eyes looking larger as he squinted and stomped over to the front door, grabbing his pistol, before kicking it open. Pistol raised in the sky he fired a warning shot before he even realized what was going on.

"Oi, oi! What in the world is going on.....out...here..." he began to shout only to stop as he saw a fellow fandom with a giant green fist take a swing at some strange creature he'd never seen the likes of before.

Should he shoot it? He considered it but with that other fandom so close his aim could be deadly and the last thing he'd want is to have an innocent fandom's blood on his conscience.

@Kagayours @LuckycoolHawk9 @neobendium

Last edited:
Sonic — Eager to get moving again

"Uh… whoops." Sonic commented as a gaping hole spread across the hallway after he took out the dragon, leaving the rest of the party stranded on the other side. Sonic himself could fly across the gap, and he supposed that he could theoretically carry someone across if they were light, but even so, ferrying each individual fandom across would be rather… time-consuming.

Thankfully, Minecraft seemed to make it across without much of an issue. So, that's one down! And Pokemon had something to carry her across, too. Sonic tapped his foot semi-consciously as the small fairy…thing carried Pokemon across the divide, his eyes scanning the room as he tried to think of a quick fix to the situation.

Then, Kagerou appeared, and Sonic was glad to see that he wasn't hurt or anything, at least — although he did still look rather nervous. "Hey, uh, you, with the scarf!" Sonic called out from across the gap. "You ok over there?" he asked. "You look like you've been kind of out-of-it ever since we got here."

Once Wizard101 suggested using one of her mounts to get across, it looked like everything had just about been solved. "Yeah, good plan!" he called out. "I think I could carry someone across if you guys need another flier." he offered, eager to wrap this up and get the whole party moving again.

Last edited:
Exdeath's Tower - Progress!

Through their combined efforts, the Fandoms soon found themselves all on the other side of the hole. It did take a bit of time though, especially considering how there weren't even any monsters or anything hindering their path. If there had been monsters around, it would've been almost impossible to get everyone across safely. But there weren't, so meh. Either way, they could once again move on!

If the party kept going down the corridor beyond the staircase and around the corner, they'd find themselves blocked off by another gap, this one much cleaner-cut than the other one and obviously made on purpose. The dragon from before could've just flown over it, but any adventurers would've been stuck there, forced to either go up a nearby-placed upwards staircase or down the hole if they wanted to avoid fighting the dragon. If they peeked down the hole, they would see a long shaft leading down to the dungeons, which at this point were two floors below them -- a very dangerous drop indeed. If the Fandoms cared enough, they could probably get past the gap using powers such as Sonic's speed, Togetic's flight or whatever, but that would make crossing the previous gap pretty much completely pointless.

If the party moved up the stairs, they would find that the next floor was very weird. After a small corridor, the path widened into a small open area, with a magic circle smack-dab in the middle. No enemies could be seen anywhere else in the room. If the party was brave enough to enter the magic circle, they would feel a sense of calm and safety, in sharp contrast to the much more hostile air of the tower, providing a nice place to rest from the battles if they so chose. Either way, the exit path was right behind it.

Council Members and "Doctor Two" — Unraveling the mystery that is RvB

Black Butler and Soul Eater (who was still in his weapon form) were thrown onto the ground as RvB flipped himself upright again. Black Butler quickly got back onto her feet, just in time for RvB to… call them all hypocrites? What?

"Touhou is right." BB added calmly. "I only resorted to violence because you've already proven yourself to be violent and unpredictable."

Meanwhile, the not-Doctor still wasn't sure what to make of the scene that was unfolding before him. The guy in the tank sure seemed to be glad to see him, though. Am I supposed to know this guy? Does the Doctor know him? he wondered silently, although he was fairly certain he already knew the answer. Great, I was afraid something like this would happen… "Uhh, maybe you wouldn't get shot at so much if you weren't riding that big tank around?" he suggested, trying to sound at least slightly sincere instead of just sarcastic, in case this guy was actually a friend of the Doctor. He clumsily poked the TARDIS key against the outside of the keyhole as he spoke, trying (and failing) to lock the door without taking his eyes off the action. "It certainly gives off an aggressive vibe…" he continued, looking away for just long enough to actually get the key in before quickly returning his attention to the others as he finished locking the door. "If I saw you pointing that barrel at me, I might feel the need to defend myself, too."

Stepping away from the TARDIS, he then approached Touhou. "So, uh… I'm assuming there's more to the situation than what tank-guy's telling me?" he asked her quietly.

Orange Monster — in Scooby/Avengers/Hamilton's group

Much like its ally, the orange monster also disappeared in a puff of orange-yellow smoke as it collided with the Hulk fist, leaving behind only a similarly-colored gemstone, which bounced and rolled along the ground, eventually coming to a stop near Hamilton's feet.

Scooby- Am I wearing my goddamn Damsel in Distress sign again?

Scooby was grateful to Avengers once the monsters were destroyed, but he still believed that he could handle it himself. He turned over to the other two. " So, who exactly are you supposed to be? What fandom or whatever. I am kind of not sure who you are supposed to be," he said, coming off as slightly rude. He wasn't the best when it came to new fandoms, especially when said Fandom rescued him. He hated being rescued.

@neobendium @Takumi @Kagayours

Pokemon-Patience is key and progress os made

Pokemon patted Togetic on the head careful of it's crown like spikes before the group would get the. Strangely, no monsters spawned or popped out to attack, and they woild find themselves on a strange new room. She was a little confused as she walked over to thw magic circle, Togetic getting off of her shoulders to hover nearby, ready to attack if need be.

"Huh, I was expecting something different on the way here, and I dunno what I was expecting while standing on this, but...it's not too bad." she muttered as she rubbed the back of her head. She released her Milotic so the other could feel it as well.

After a moment she stepped out of the circle and waited at the exit for the rest, Togetic hovering after her while Milotic slithered after her with a light coo.
---------

Hamilton- What the heck is his problem and why is there a gem at my feet?

"Huh, I know I'm new and all but you haven't heard of me?" Hamilton muttered, frowning at Scooby's tone.

Putting his pistol away, Hamilton stooped down to carefully pick up the gem that rolled to his feet, inspecting it as he spoke.

"I'm Hamilton, been around for about two, three years now?" he replied with a raised brow as he looked to the Avengers and Scooby. Well, he was new and didn't get out much...

"Y'know, musical that's bringing hip-hop to broadway? The one about the ten dollar Founding Father without a father, Alexander Hamilton? If you've heard of that at all then that fandom would be me." he replied, boasting a bit at the lyric drop he somehow managed to put in there. Okay, so he wanted an excuse to show off his rapping skills a little.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours