DHM's Dream

As DHM rambled to himself, cartoonish black oil began to seep out of the ground around him — rising up out of gutter drains and any other hole in the ground. It flowed slowly at first, but quickly covered all visible ground. It then began to rise in height — rising until it could reach about halfway up DHM's thighs before it seemed to stop flowing out. A short distance away from DHM, the oil bubbled as it began to glow a whitish-pink color. The surface of the oil then burst as Steven Universe appeared out of it — gasping for breath. Once she emerged, it appeared as if the oil was shallow enough for her to stand in, but chains were attached to her wrists, pulling her back down again, and even the oil itself seemed to be slowly climbing up her body, pulling her down, as well. "Augh… I'm stuck…!" she cried out as she struggled against the pull of the chains. "I can't get out of- huh?" she interrupted herself as she finally noticed DHM standing not too far away. "How… what… how did you get here?" she asked, still trying to stay focused on resisting the pull of the chains. "And how-" she paused as she looked up at the scenery around her. "How did I get here?"

Wizard 101 - Ascending the Tower - Let's avoid combat! lol nope

She followed the group up. She stopped and looked around to see if there were any enemies visible, then spotted the flying dragon thing. She was used to enemies waiting for her at each level of an instance, but this one was roaming around rather than waiting for them at the entrance. Her first instinct was to avoid it. If it wasn't attacking them why bother provoking it and wasting time or HP? She watched its movements to see if she could detect a pattern, but before she could figure anything out Sonic rushed in and confronted it. "Wai--" She cut herself off, realizing that it was too late. "Oh well. Time for combat again!" She went into combat mode and readied her spells.

Exdeath's tiny dragon - Does anyone have some aspirins?

Completely surprised by the blue bolt of hedgehogness suddenly flying at its face, the small dragon did not have time to put up its defenses and was crudely slammed into the ground, allowing Sonic access to the passage beyond it. The others, however, were not so lucky; the dragon's impact with the already very precariously constructed caused some cracks to appear in it, which only grew larger when the beast tried to get back up. Looking around to see who attacked it, the creature's eyes came to a rest on Minecraft and the Fandoms behind him. Figuring that they must be the source of the blow to his head, the small dragon took for the air again (for as far as this is possible in an enclosed hallway) and promptly shot out a massive gust of wind at the Fandoms, blowing a bit of loose rubble in their direction in the process while somehow managing to not get blown in the opposite direction himself. Blame it on magic.

As for Sonic; the speedy fandom had gone completely unnoticed by the dragon. If he were to continue his path around the corner, he would soon find himself at another fork. The main path kept going in the same direction before eventually veering to the left, presumably linking up with the other fork back at the start to form a loop. The 'side path' consisted of a flight of stairs in the central column leading upwards.

Last edited:
Trigun — Hiatus over?

After saying something about being able to find the gem-thief's location, Submachine disappeared for a moment — and then, he quickly reappeared, saying that he could warp all of them to the thief's location.

"You found him? Wow, that was fast." Trigun commented. "Yeah, let's go, then!"

Sherlock — Mr. Cleverbatch

Between the repeated electric shocks and the smoke obscuring his vision, Sherlock wasn't sure what happened immediately after his capture. The next thing he knew, he seemed to already be well away from the rest of the group. The Cyberman led him to an elevator, and the two of them descended into the basement.

When they stepped out, they found themselves in what appeared to be some sort of storage area, with plenty of empty space. And they weren't alone. The room was filled with Cybermen and a few Daleks. As the Cyberman approached with his captive, the others all seemed to form a circle around Sherlock, all looking inward.

"Oh, I see you've gathered an audience…" Sherlock mused. It doesn't look like they're going to upgrade me like any other human… what else are they planning?

"Is this the test subject?" one of the Daleks asked.

"Yes." answered the Cyberman that brought him in. "His physiology appears to be almost completely human." the Cyberman continued. "We will begin with partial conversion by cybermites and then monitor him, watching for abnormalities and defects."

Oh, so now I'm their lab rat. Lovely. Sherlock muttered internally.

"If the subject survives and experiences no defects, we will move on to a full conversion." the Cyberman continued.

Sherlock narrowed his eyes. "But what's the point of this slow and cautious approach?" he interjected, still seeking answers in what little time he had left. "Why not just throw me into that fancy instant-upgrade machine like all the other humans? What makes me so special?"

"You are not human." a Dalek answered flatly.

"Yes, I've been getting that a lot lately." Sherlock continued. "But if — as you say — I'm not human, then what am I?" he asked. As he spoke, a slower, older-looking Cyberman joined the group, approaching Sherlock from behind. "Somehow I doubt you'll know the correct answer, but I am dreadfully curious as to what your answer will be."

"You are a fandom." the Dalek answered.

Sherlock froze. "…Oh. Ok." he replied. "What an… unexpected thing for you to say." he rambled nervously, attempting to back out of the circle. This isn't right. None of it is. First the two of them working together, and now this. If they were meant to gain self-awareness like this, it would've happened decades ago. So, why now? What's different? What's changed? his mind racing, he scanned the room for any sort of noteworthy detail — anything that would help him make sense of what was happening. He found nothing. Something new must've entered the system. he theorized. Someone, or something, is responsible for this. But what could've possibly-

His attempt at backing away was stopped as another Cyberman appeared in his path — the older, slower one. It grabbed onto Sherlock's wrist.

"Oh, would you stop doing that grabbing thi-" Sherlock cut himself off as he turned around and noticed the cybermites crawling out of every hole and crevice in the Cyberman armor — quickly scurrying across the Cyberman's arm and onto Sherlock's. Using his free hand, Sherlock tried to brush off as many of the things as he could — but that stopped when the Cyberman grabbed his other wrist, preventing him from doing anything to stop the tiny creatures.

Oh… I'm never going to solve this case if I'm just a mindless Cyberman soldier, am I? he thought fearfully, struggling in the Cyberman's grasp as cybermites crawled onto both of his arms. Or if I'm 'defective'. Or dead. His body tightened as he felt the cybermites crawl onto his face. "No- stop! Stop it!" he cried out helplessly. "Get them off me! Get them off!!" He winced in pain as he felt something dig into his flesh. From there, he felt a tingling sensation, starting in the skin of his face and continuing deep into his skull. "No… no no no don't convert me! Don't! Don't… don't…" he trailed off as his fear began to dissipate. As Sherlock calmed down, the Cyberman released its grip, and Sherlock slumped to his knees. After that, he felt his mind open up to all the information in the Cyber hivemind. Everything the Cybermen knew, he knew. There, he found the answers to all of his questions — but, he was no longer capable of feeling any sort of satisfaction from it.

"When will we know if he is ready for a full conversion?" a Dalek asked.

"Never." Sherlock interjected flatly, pulling himself to his feet. His face was covered with cybernetics, but other than that, his physical appearance was virtually unchanged. "I need to keep this body."

"Whaaat?" the Dalek responded.

"Emotional inhibitor partially failing…" one of the Cybermen noted.

"There's nothing wrong with my inhibitor. My reasoning is purely logical." Sherlock corrected monotonously. "Allowing me to maintain my current form would be a highly strategic move. I know how to use it against the Doctor and the other fandoms."

The room was silent for a moment as all eyes seemed to be on Sherlock. After that, a Dalek voice called out, "Explaaaain!"

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Doctor Who — We're Saved?

Just as he had become certain that their chances of survival were almost zero, the Doctor looked up to see another Dalek aiming its laser at him. He braced himself, preparing for the worst… but then he heard someone call out his name, and, the next thing he knew, he'd been pushed out of the line of fire by some unfamiliar newcomer.

At first, the Doctor didn't know how to react. But then he realized — if this meant that he and his group had been given one last chance at survival, then the Doctor would have to think fast if he didn't want that chance to go to waste. "Hey, uh, use the bat that I dropped… uh, over there somewhere!" the Doctor spoke up, pointing in the direction that he was pretty sure he'd been dragged from. He was still a bit woozy, and he wasn't sure that his words were making any sense, but he had to at least try to give this newcomer some guidance, assuming he'd never fought a Dalek or Cyberman before. "And gold! Use gold if you have any…"

Black Butler and Soul Eater

"Spiked blue armor… a giant robot…" Black Butler mused. "Thank you. I'll make note of all that." she told Touhou. She then reached into her pocket and pulled out a cell phone — it had a sleek, black case with some sort of pentagram pattern on it. She appeared to be texting someone. "You mentioned Mass Effect — was this 'hero' from their own canon? Or do you not know?"

"Ah! Kuro! Look out!" Soul Eater yelled. He leapt towards Black Butler as his body seemed to melt into a shifting mass of light. Looking up, Black Butler saw the de-leveling beam approaching from above. She held out her hand and caught Soul as his body settled into the form of a scythe — and then, she leapt into the air and swung her weapon at the beam, causing it to reflect off of the blade just before it hit her. Which meant that, once again, it was sent flying in some other direction.

Black Butler then landed swiftly on the ground again, her composure not the least bit shaken by what had just happened. She looked up at Touhou. "...Was that one of the giant lasers you were referring to?"

Beatles, Giant Bird, Pink Lion — and the rest of the animal kingdom, while we're at it

The bird monster paused as TLC made her attempt at intimidating it. It brought its head low to the ground and stared at her intently (or at least that's what it appeared to be doing — hard to say for a creature without eyes), as if waiting to see who would strike first.

"Well… he doesn't seem like much of a talker." the Beatles mused. "But, I'm all for a peaceful resolution if you can manage it…"

Lion's body tightened in anticipation, staring the bird down as it seemed to be moving closer ever so slowly, until finally… Lion darted forward, ducking beneath the bird's head as it bit into a mouthful of dirt and gravel. The bird screeched in anger, shaking the debris out of its beak as Lion kept on running, curving his path around until he stood about parallel with TLC's position. There, he stopped and turned to face the bird again, preparing for its next move.

Kagerou Project: Careful Not to Break Your Neck While Falling!

"...Did you really have to do that?" Kagerou said weakly as his arm was still outstretched when Sonic sped by. It flopped to his side as he sighed. This was a problem, he hoped that, if he was still with the group, that Sonic wouldn't cause anymore trouble than what he just did a few seconds ago. He watched Minecraft pass him with an excited cry and groaned, putting a hand on his face. What is with people charging into situations anyway?

Then he felt a large gust of wind being blown in their direction and he found himself knocked over when a piece of debris hit him square in the chest. It knocked the breath out of him as he fell, tumbling head over feet down the spiraling staircase. He managed to stop his almost comical descent when he slammed into the wall. "Ow..." he hissed as he rubbed his head. Did his neck break? He hoped his neck didn't break and send him into the Heat Haze. That's the last thing he needed, dying over and over again. Groaning, he got back up, albeit wobbling a little, and ran back up the stairs to where the others were.

Black Butler, Soul Eater and RvB! Oh my!

Just mere moments after the laser flew over the duo's head, some music could be heard from the distance, and was getting louder.

And soon enough a Tank seemed to be driving over the hill... In fact, it was the same Scorpion model tank that was causing issues with Final Fantasy's tank all that time ago! And through the Tank's speakers RvB's voice came through yelling "EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! Ha ha! That's fun to say!" although the voice came off as more robotic than usual. Before then driving up right next to the duo, and turning the barrel to look right at them. And then he was just, silent...

Until a few seconds later until the lights on the tank turned on alongside his voice and he asked "Howdy! By any chance have either you seen my body? I... Seem to have misplaced it in one of those yelling trash cans! Not that I really mind though..." before all the lights suddenly turned off, and then all the sudden a sort of hologram looking exactly like RvB was projected out of the Tank and he exclaimed "Cause now I get to be a Ghost! Wooooohooooo!".

Pokemon- Togetic and Milotic vs. A Dragon/Flying type? Or was it just a Charizard 2.0?

Pokemon had been a bit busy with Pokemon Go at some point, strangely being distracted until she noticed Sonic speed off and piss of a dragon. Feeling a gust of wind and debris headed her way she brought her arms up to shield her face.

"Togetic! Use Protect! Milotic, Ice beam!" she hissed out as a small piece of debris hit her leg.

The Togetic, having a bit of trouble staying afloat and in place while also dodging debris created a barrier to protect itself while the water serpent beside it growled at their opponent before firing off jagged beams og ice from it's mouth towards the dragon's chest.

Pokemon didn't even think to scan the creature before them with her Pokedex before calling out attacks.

And then a bleep bloop chimed from the Tank, followed by RvB's ghost body mass growing more muscular, and with a now deeper voice he exclaimed "Huh? Oh, I guess Sis left... *Sigh* I'm gonna miss having that rack under my armour".

TT-Did I see that right? Is that a giant bird?

Teen Titan finally stood after she had taken care of the goblin. She wasn't sure but for some reason decided it may be better just to sit wherever the group could go out. Why probably because she just exhausted some of her powers healing the poor goblin creature a few moments ago.

This lead TT to go for a walk. She moved out of the alleyway and headed to who knows where. Basically, she let her feet lead the way just as she pretty much had the first time when meeting the group after some gem. After starting to feel stronger she swore she spotted a giant bird. "What the-?" she was cut off by a loud screech definitely caused by the large bird. TT turned on her heel and headed toward the commotion of the bird. As she went closer to see more of what was near the bird she picked up on other figures. "Um hey what's with the bird?" She called out. TT allowed her hands to glow ready to attack if needed seeing the situation seemed to possibly be a battle. TT wasn't sure on what she'd be getting into or if it was wise to but she would be getting involved anyways. Curiosity did kill the cat as they say.

Sonic — Too fast for you?

Sonic continued to speed through the dungeon without seeing any reason to stop. When he came to the next fork in the road, he took the stairs. "Yeah, this looks promising!" he cheered. "By the way, I don't think I ever asked — does anyone know what to expect from the boss at the end of this? …Guys?" It was only then that Sonic finally looked over his shoulder, and realized that the others weren't following behind him like he'd assumed. Caught off-guard, he skid to a halt, and took a moment to look around, wondering when they got separated. Huh. I guess I was just too fast for them. Sonic contemplated. Oh well, they looked like they could handle a dragon or two, I'm sure they'll catch up. Sonic told himself, turning around again and continuing his run through the dungeon — but then he hesitated, slowing down again as he started to have second-thoughts. That kid with the scarf, though… he looked kinda out-of-it when we first when we first walked in here. I dunno if he's really the fighting type. In the end, Sonic's conscience got the better of him. He sighed as he realized he would have to turn back. Yeah, I better make sure everyone's ok. He then turned around and ran back in the direction he came from.

Thankfully, running downhill, it didn't take him too long to retrace his steps. When he re-joined the others, he saw the dragon blowing a gust of wind at them, undoubtedly slowing them down. Oh, it's that kind of enemy. No wonder they got stuck! Taking advantage of the element of surprise once more, Sonic leapt up behind the creature, hitting it in the back of the head with another homing attack.

"Sorry! I thought you guys were right behind me!" Sonic called out to the others as he landed firmly on the dungeon floor. "Where's that scarf kid? Is he still with you?" he asked, taking a quick look around and not seeing him in the hallway anymore.

Reactions: Takumi
Dragon -- R.I.P.: Rest In Pieces.

Still somewhat dazed from the earlier blow to its head, the dragon was unable to dodge the Ice beam, which struck it straight in the chest and caused massive chunks of ice to form on most of its body. Trying to fight off the added weight, the dragon ceased its attack on the Fandoms, instead focusing all of its efforts on a desperate attempt to stay airborne. It was at this point that Sonic struck the beast in the head once more, causing the creature to once again slam into the weakened ground, this in turn causing the cracks in the floor to grow even larger. For a moment it seemed like it would still hold, but then the floor finally gave way, sending the dragon falling down to the floor below. A piercing scream could be heard from below for a moment as the dragon fell to its doom; a scream that was abruptly cut off and replaced by the sound of shattering ice. Then, silence filled the room once more...

If the Fandoms were to look around at this point, they would notice there was a large hole filling almost the entire perimeter of the hallway, preventing normal passage. Worse, the floor directly around said hole was awfully cracked too and didn't look safe to stand on at all. If a Fandom was agile enough they could (long) jump across, and similarly flight or any other way to cross the hole without touching the floor would work just fine as well. There was also still a small edge stuck to the wall that one could use to cross, but saying that said ledge didn't look all that sturdy was putting it mildly. If all that failed though, there was still the other path.
If they were to look down through the hole,they would see the treasure chest from the room below, along with chunks of ice spread all over the place. The dragon itself, however, had disappeared, presumably in the same red-flash way all previous monsters vanished into when they died.

Last edited:
Minecraft- Holy collapsing building, Batman!

Minecraft had charged forward yet again at the dragon's being hit with ice. Unfortunately for her, Sonic had already come rushing back and bopped it on the head again...causing it to fall. All this, combined with her running, caused her to be right at the edge as the creature fell through the floor. The ground beneath her shifted and shook, and she managed to stop her sprint just in time.

She attempted taking a step back, but the floor was crumbling quickly beneath her. "Shiiiiit...." she mumbled, glancing back to the others for a moment. She snapped back to attention as it started shifting under her feet.

"Welp! Guess it's time to test my parkour skills!" she yelled suddenly, racing along the edge and leaping for the ledge at the side. She just barely cleared the hole, and she had to run along said ledge at full speed to make it....it collapsed under her halfway and she leapt for the other side of the hallway.

Again, she just made it and got to solid ground before leaning over with her hands on her knees, panting. "Well, guess I just proved em," she breathed. "Seriously, who built this?"

TLC- Guess it doesn't want to talk.

Lunar Chronicles yelped as the bird attempted to kill Lion...or at least, that's what she thought it was doing. "No! Bad giant flying thing!" she yelled, eyes turning red in anger as she prepared for battle. her metal hand flew to her pistol, yanking it from her waistband and aiming between the bird's eyes and ignoring Beatles. He wasn't helping. "Still wanna fight?" she taunted, frowning and baring her teeth at the bird. If it wanted a fight, she'd give it to the creature.

A voice resonated from the street to her left and she glanced over to see someone slowly approaching. She couldn't tell what they were saying, and honestly, she didn't really care. Right now her priority was keeping Lion and Beatles safe from this aggressive animal.

Avengers- Couple of monsters? No problem!

Avengers was just having a good time, flying around with her repulsors above the battleground of a town when she noticed a large group of monsters gathering menacingly around a lone fandom armed with a bow and arrow.

Well, this was a problem. She swooped down, flinging her hand out to call Mjolnir to her. It reached her hand just as she reached the green monster and she swung with all her might, hopefully killing it or sending it flying.

"Need some help?" she called cheerfully to the other fandom.

Last edited:
Scooby- I totally need the help, but that won't stop me from being a cynic.

Scooby really didn't know if that plunger had hit and it wasn't going to do much good if it did. It was a goddamn plunger, not a mace that would hurt the monsters or anything. He really needed some help, but he wasn't about to do anything rational.

He watched as this new fandom swooped in to save the day. He hated being rescued, he was not some goddamn damsel who needed to be helped. It wasn't how he liked to play things. He was a strong independent fandom.

" No, I mean, it wasn't like I was going to be murdered or something," he cynically replied.

@Kagayours @neobendium

Last edited:
Touhou

Touhou shrugged as an 'answer' to Black Butler's question. "I don't remember. They might have mentioned something about it, bu-", she started, only to be interrupted by the same giant laser that almost hit her in midair before shooting straight at Black Butler. Luckily he managed to deflect it though, with the help of Soul Eater. "...Uh, yes. That would be the giant laser, yes. Only it came from a different direction the first time", she stammered, still not entirely sure about what just happened. Did they just deflect a laser? No fair! Why can't I deflect lasers?
A second or so later, Touhou shook her head in an attempt to regain focus. "Anyway, it came from that way the first time", she spoke, pointing in the rough direction the laser had came from when it had almost hit her. Mere seconds afterwards, RVB came riding in over the hills. "What in the...", Touhou muttered, staring in disbelief at the weird antics of the newcomer for a bit before once again entering a combat stance. "Friend or foe?!", she called out at the newcomer.

Beatles — The Continuing Story…

The Beatles continued to watch the fight from afar when another newcomer entered the scene, asking about the giant bird. "Oh, I dunno." he replied with a vacant expression on his face. "I didn't invite her. I thought maybe you did." he told her. "Oooh, I like that, ah… glowy thing you're doing there, though." he rambled on, gesturing to her glowing hands. He rested his elbows on the front edge of the Dalek shell as he leaned forward with interest. The smell of marijuana was still on his breath. "Veeeeery mysterious…"

The bird directed its attention at TLC as it shouted at her, keeping its head low to the ground and aggressively puffing up its feathers. The bird hesitated for a moment as TLC drew her weapon, then, accepting the challenge, it lunged forward at her.

Still half-watching the ongoing fight, the Beatles let out a loud sigh as he saw the direction it was headed in. He closed his eyes and began to sing, "Then Captain Marvel zapped him right between the eeeeyes-zah!" On 'zah', he dramatically threw himself against the back of his seat, allowing his head to lazily hang off the back edge of the Dalek shell. Then, without even lifting his head, he quietly added, "All the children sing…"

The Two Monsters

The green monster flinched as Scooby fired his next 'arrow', causing it to land on the top of its head, rather than on its face. Because of this, it was not as bothered by the attack as the orange monster, and it continued on, readying itself to lunge at Scooby-

But then, before it even had time to react to the shadow that appeared overhead, the beast was struck with a mighty blow from a powerful hammer. The creature let out a yelp of pain, and then, in a puff of teal-colored dust, the monster's body disappeared. In its place, a teal/green-colored gemstone landed on the ground.

The orange monster — using its paw to hold the plunger stick against the ground as it pulled its head away — had finally managed to unstick the plunger from its head, and looked up just in time to see its comrade get poofed. Frightened, the orange monster grew rigid, snarling warily at this new foe as it considered its next move.

Dragon Age - If it works, it works.

So, that plan didn't work. "Oh Maker..." He began to mutter some prayers under his breath. He looked over to final fantasy, who was giving a speech on making a last stand. "Hey! That's my jo-". Suddenly a stranger tackled FF and Doctor who to the groun. Avoiding a dalek lazer.

"Who in andraste's balls is this guy!? Have you brought reinforcements?" Who was he kidding, they never showed up till the whole battle was over.

DW mentioned the bat he had left somewhere over there. Glancing towards the endless amount of enemies they were facing. DA got an idea, sprinting over to where DW said the bat was. "Oh!" Finding it, Dragon Age tapped it against his head. "We can pretend this is a two handed weapon." Giving out a froucious war cry. DA began to spin on his heels, "The only time two-handed skills will every useful~~~" Whipping into a actual kind of impressive speed, Dragon Age began to spin his way through the crowd of daleks and cybermen. Tearing off pieces and limbs.

"Oh shi-"

Well, he would of, if He didn't trip on a random piece of junk. Letting go of the bat, he rocketed off, thankfully in the direction of the mob. With a ripple through the air, it flew throw the crowd. Cleaving a hole through whatever was unfortunate enough to be in it's path. "Uh," He glanced nervously to his companions. Before putting his hand on his chest in a confident manner, "Truly the maker works in mysterious ways."

Pokemon- Well that was something...

Pokemon was a bit surprised at the outcome, but shrugged it off nonetheless. She glanced to her Togetic, then to the whole below. Maybe it wouldn't be a good idea to see if she could get to the other side due to the dual type. But she was willing to try anyway. Besides, If a Pidgey could carry a ten year old how hard could it be for a Togetic?

Returning her Milotic to it's Pokeball for the time being she grinned to her Togetic.

"Ready?" she asked the fairy/flying type who frowned in response before letting the Trainer grab on. From there he would flap his wings and get them across.

After they were safely across, he sat on her shoulders, resting his head atop hers for a moment.