Pokemon- Towers? Been there, done that!

Milotic growled at the sound of the disembodied voice. She flicked her tail and glanced around the place as she moved to protectively snake her way around her trainer and fellow Pocket Monster that was currently shaking and whimpering just slightly.

Pokemon patted the electric type on the head before returning him and releasing her fairy/flying type.

"Tic!" the Togetic chirped as he fluttered and circled the group before returning to his trainer's side.

"Towers aren't too unfamiliar. Let's show this guy how good guys always win." she spoke up with a grin.

"Though, I don't really care where we go, going from the bottom up might give us some needed experience." she added.

Last edited:
Bizarely, the covering of the stairs leading downwards seemed to be on the side of the stairs instead of on the top. A part of it was even sticking out upwards, making it very easy for the Fandoms that decided to explore the basement to trip on the thing and take a tumble downwards if they were not careful. Similarly, the handrail anchoring was fixed horizontally too rather than vertically. Apparently the building chunk used for this part of the floor was slammed in in the wrong angle, and the interior wasn't adjusted yet to fix this problem. There was even a broken chandelier attached to the far wall, which location makes far more sense if you imagine that said 'wall' would normally be the ceiling. Luckily though, the door at the bottom of the stairs was actually in a more normal position rather than in the floor or the ceiling, so our group of Fandoms could continue their exploration. Similarly lucky, the door wasn't locked, sealed or otherwise preventing the Fandom's advance. Then again, considering Exdeath's earlier words, it might be that he left some doors open on purpose in an attempt to control the movement of the Fandoms...

Below the doors was, somewhat predictably, a dungeon complete with chains hanging on the wall. Rather than the somewhat open shape of the entrance room, this place was built more like a tunnel with several gates to prevent prisoners from escaping the dungeon even if they somehow managed to break out of their cells. Interestingly, the walls of this place were actually crafted far more carefully than those of the entrance room. Of course, this makes perfect sense when you stop to think about it -- after all,it would be a pretty worthless dungeon if your prisoners could simply punch the walls down. Due to a lack of prisoners, most of the cell doors were unlocked... Most of them, that is. A door at the end of the hallway turned out to be locked. If the Fandoms were to peek through the cell window, they would see that the cell seemed to be empty. But then why would Exdeath have bothered to lock it in the first place, if there was nothing in it...?

Last edited:
Flowey — You know what's going on here, don't you?

"Oh? A fandom? How interesting. I've never heard of such a thing before, nor have I ever noticed anything weird about this place, like an actual sun in the sky." Flowey droned on sarcastically, his plastic smile faltering as it became clear that Detective Furry over here wasn't even worth maintaining such a facade for. "Really? No special powers? Jeez, I thought I'd been in this world long enough to figure out that the people with animal parts generally have some sort of useful power to exploit- er, I mean-"

Before Flowey had the chance to backtrack, he was interrupted by the not-so-far-off growls of some sort of beastly creature. Sure enough, it was then that two quadrupeds appeared from around a nearby corner, snarling at the fandom in front of them.

"Well, they came in a bit early, but, ok. I'll go with it." Flowey muttered. "Hey! Are you suuure you don't have any special abilities?" Flowey called up to Scooby, fairly certain he'd already lost any semblance of an opportunity with this one, but willing to keep trying just a bit longer. "Because it would probably be really helpful right now if you did."

Last edited:
Reactions: Takumi
Scooby- Can't I ever Have a Peaceful Day?

Scooby was getting more and more done with this strange talking flower the more it spoke. At first, he was just being nice but this was starting to grate on his nerves, especially when the flower was being sarcastic. He knew that he had abilities, but he wasn't planning on sharing them unless the situation was dire. With his luck, something bad was about to happen. He knew that it was bound to happen. Things had been way too quiet. The flower had used exploit. Yup, it was an evil flower. What a shocker, Scooby sarcastically thought.

Scooby paused and heard the groans and turned to see the beastly monsters that had just appeared. Well, today was just not his day. First the psychopathic flower and now these things, ugh. Why couldn't he just have one peaceful day? Was that too much to ask?

" Oh for the love of- just my fucking luck. One moment- annoying talking flower," he said, pulling a costume out of his bag. He did a spin around and he was in a makeshift Robin Hood costume. There were some good things that had come off of all the strange video games, this was one of them. He sighed, shooting one of his plumber arrows.

Wizard 101 - In The Tower! - Going....down?

She looked around the room one more time, then took a step towards the nearest staircase leading up. She stopped when she heard Pokemon's remark. She turned around. "I say we go up. If we go down we might end up going further down and we'll never get to the top. Bosses are usually at the top, right? Though you do have a point about XP...."

Kagerou Project: Up or Down? Decisions, Decisions...

Kagerou couldn't help but shuffle over to where the the door to downstairs was. This whole place didn't make any sense, and he had no idea who built this thing so haphazardly, but they needed a good talking to about how to design a tower or something like that. He peered at it for a moment, shivering when he thought about what lay ahead.

He then went over to the group again, shaking his head. "I-I say we go up," he said quietly, casting an uneasy glanced at the door he was at earlier, "I...well, I don't trust that door. A-And um..." He turned to Wizard 101. "Y-You're right about heading upstairs, there might be something waiting for us there...Not sure though..."

Submachine - Gem-Chasing group - Attempting a Jump

After about a minute or two, Sub lifted his Karma hand off the ground and touched it to his watch. After another minute or so, Sub opened his eyes, let go of his watch and necklace, and looked at his watch. He smiled wide. The scan of the teleport spot and the transfer of data to his watch were successful. He stood up and turned around to face the others, holding up his right arm and turning it so the watch faced them. "Finished! It took a lot of energy, but I've got the coordinates for the spot the guy teleported to. I don't know where these coordinates go, so I'll jump there right now to confirm the location, then teleport back to this spot to relay the information." Without waiting for a response or reaction, Sub started fiddling with his watch, setting his destination for the coordinates he'd found. Once they were in properly, he hesitated for only a moment before pressing the button.

His vision rapidly flicked between reality and white. Two seconds later his vision went black.

Unlike what usually happened, Sub didn't feel any energy being depleted from his necklace in the fraction of a second he was between locations. This had never happened before, but he'd theorized what it could mean if it did happen: his gem didn't have enough energy to make the new jump, and as a result he would be thrown into a Loop. He closed his eyes and tensed up in anticipation, hoping his theories would be false.

Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - Knocked Out - DREAMING!

DHM wasn't too happy about being knocked out, but eventually they got over it because they were having a rather interesting dream. In it, the 6th video finally came out. It was about dreams. Or at least it seemed to be. It was actually some stuff about TV networks and children's media and something along those lines.

But then it changed. DHM was no longer on some weird studio set thing, but in the city. It was oddly empty, and even more oddly undamaged. And it looked...different. Everything was exactly the same, but in the style of whatever franchise it was related to. Animation, live-action, written word, still cartoon drawings, etc. It was really weird.

DHM started talking aloud. "Wooowww... This is weird. Like, really weird. And kinda freaky. I'm used to weird and freaky. I like analyzing that stuff. But this is a different weird and freaky. What does this even MEAN? Is it something about artistic differences between fandoms? Is it about the social boundaries between fanbases? Is it a metaphor for how the residents of the city often disagreed on things? Who knows! Why are things like this? Am I even still dreaming, or is this just what the Fandom Square looks like now?"

DHM themselves looked more like a puppet than their usual form. They suspected that if another fandom showed up, their physicality would also match that of the characters from their franchise. They walked around looking for another fandom to confirm their theory.

((I HOPE THIS IS OKAY))

Beatles and Lion

Lion continued forwards for a few more steps, his gaze focused ahead of him — but then his ears perked up and he froze, before he looked up at the sky, pinning his ears back.

A shadow fell over the group for a brief moment as, high above them, a giant bird creature of some kind blotted out the sun. It then let out a monstrous screech as it swooped down towards the group and landed on the ground in front of them.

"Well… I suppose I should be used to screaming birds, but, this is, ah… a bit different…" the Beatles mused, eyes widening slightly. "Mmmmm what do now, Pink?" he asked, looking expectantly at TLC.

Reactions: noodle
Doctor Who — doesn't want to go

The Doctor jolted awake for a brief moment, but everything was still so hazy and dream-like. Opening his eyes, he became vaguely aware that FF was trying to get his attention. "Huh? What? What's happeni…" Looking past FF, he caught glimpses of glowing Cybermen eyes peering through the smoke that had spread across the room, and his head started reeling once more. No!! Stay awake!! he told himself. Stay awake, or else you might never wake up again!! You've got to pull yourself together if you want to live! Now think — what was Final Fantasy saying…?

"Th-the TARDIS…?" the Doctor mumbled in confusion. "Y…yes! The TARDIS!" he exclaimed as he slowly started to make meaning out of FF's words. If I can summon the TARDIS around us, we'll be saved!! With his good arm, he fumbled around in his coat pocket until he found the TARDIS key. He held it up in the air, and…

Nothing happened.

"No… no… nooooononononono!!" the Doctor wailed. Why won't it work?! he raged internally. It's simple point-and-think — it's never not worked before — so why… Tears began to well up in his eyes as he realized the grim reality of the situation. "It won't… I can't… I don't… I don't know why it won't… I…" he didn't know what else to say. By the looks of it, this was their last chance at survival — and it didn't work. "…I'm sorry." he told FF. "I'm so, so sorry…"

Sonic — Let's go win us a boss fight!

"Hah, alright then! I'll see you there!" Sonic called out in response to the mysterious voice.

It then became clear that there were two main paths to take — up or down. To Sonic, the answer was obvious. "Well, you heard what the voice said! The boss fight is up there!" he chimed in, pointing at the ceiling. "Besides, the low path is usually the slow path as far as I'm concerned — and we wouldn't want to keep the big bad waiting!" he exclaimed before eagerly running up the stairs to the next floor.

Submachine - Back Again

Much to his horror, he HAD ended up in the loop. After a five-mental breakdown over his situation, he pulled himself together and spent what felt like hours and hours going through its confusing rooms and hallways, trying to figure out the patterns and algorithms and puzzles, then SOLVING all of that, trying to escape it.

A few seconds later--from the perspective of his group--he re-appeared in the exact same spot, looking exhausted and energized, horrified and relieved, all at the same time. He wiped imaginary sweat off his brow. "Phew! Made it! I thought I'd never get out of there... I am NEVER doing that again. Not without a fully charged gem...." He stood up straight and composed himself. "I didn't have enough energy for the jump, so I was sucked into a Loop. Took me hours to get out. But I found a way to charge my gem in there, so I have enough energy to take you all to the location I found, if you're all ready?"

The second floor was in just as sore a state as the first/ground floor, with cracks in the floor and wall everywhere. At the top of the stairs was a small hallway which then split up into two path, one going left and one going right. Just as they arrived at the top of the stairs, the Fandoms could see the top of the tail of a flying monster heading into the left path, though they couldn't see where it went afterwards from their current position, nor could they see where the halls themselves lead. If they dared to get closer, they would see that both the paths curved back into the same direction after a while, presumably to form a full loop. And indeed, the same monster that they just saw moving past the T-section soon came past again, having just completed a clockwise loop. This time around, the Fandoms could see that the beast was some kind of small flying dragon. Somehow the monster failed to notice them and just continued on its patrol, giving the Fandoms time to think about their next course of action. Would they confront the beast? Would they try to sneak around him somehow? Or would they try to find a third option? The choice was theirs and theirs alone...

Touhou -- Don't conversations like these usually take place after a battle?

Touhou couldn't help but stare at Soul Eater for a moment. ...Okay then. I don't know what's up with these two guys, but they don't seem to be behind this. Well, whatever... So they're from the Council, huh? Well, it's good to see the Council actually getting off its butt for once. Normally all they do is talk and talk some more, when problems can be solved much faster by just shooting the right person.
"I'm Touhou", Touhou nodded as she dropped from her combat stance, completely ignoring Soul Eater's outburst. "As for what happened here... I don't think I-", she started, only to cut herself off. Actually, wait a minute. Didn't that Mass Effect girl say something about that. ...Whoops. "...Actually, I might know who is behind this",she continued after a short silence. "Mass Effect and A Dark Room were here earlier for... reasons I don't know, and also don't care about either. Either way, they said that some guy in spiked blue armour attacked them. Mass Effect called the guy a hero, but somehow I doubt a hero would blow up stuff at random, right?", she said, not realising just how ironic this statement of hers was.
"Also, he apparently had a giant robot with him. I don't know where he went afterwards, but somehow I think he won't stay hidden all that long. Look out for giant lasers shooting up into the sky." Actually, now that I think about it, maybe that other beam had something to do with that too? ...Meh, it's not like that thing can harm anyone anymore anyway.

<Meanwhile, somewhere else in the Fandomverse skies...>

As the deleveling ray approached the Fandomverse Border, it started to slow down before eventually reversing its direction. However, due to the fact that neither the Border nor the angle of approach was perfectly straight, the beam didn't make a full 180°, instead heading off in a completely different direction. Shortly after bouncing off the perimeter border, the beam approached the height border and 'bounced' off of that one too. As a result of all of this, the previously skybound beam was now heading for an unknown position on the ground instead...

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Kagayours
Alt-FE: Museum Group. Lucina Stratagem

Alt-FE made his way through the museum. He remembered the place fondly. The stone walls, the exhibits showing scenes from World War II. The loud, talking produced by exhibit buttons or TVs showing old war footage. Fire Emblem noticed that the area of the museum he was in was eerily quiet.

"Something is wrong here..." He muttered. "This area is too quiet... If it's the time I remember, it should..." The fandom looked over at a clock on the wall. Its number display showed a time that was later than he hoped. "I may be too late, I must hurry..." He picked up the pace, and ran to the room where the chaos was going on.

Seeing the Ice wall, he saw he had hope. His eyes scanned the room, and when they landed on The Doctor, he made a note that this was the Divergence point. Every action from here mattered. "Doctor! Look out!" He said, running to tackle him and push him out of the way of incoming Dalek fire. His cloak billowed behind him, and his mismatched armor clattered as he fell with Doctor Who in his hands.

The primary Fire Emblem rubbed his eyes and the side of his head seeing the figure appear after he just gave his speech about a new character appearing. Was this some sort of dying dream, or had RNGesus decided to bless them last round? Fire Emblem could only watch on the edge of his seat, as his turn was over

Flowey — Finally giving up

Flowey was almost pleasantly surprised as Scooby's transformation started. He really didn't expect him to have any actual powers at that point. But then the transformation finished, and his previous assumptions were confirmed. "…Yeah, this was a waste of time. I'm done here." Flowey commented, before disappearing into the ground.

The orange monster flinched slightly as Scooby's "arrow" hit and stuck to its forehead. It took a few steps backwards, confused, pawing at the plunger in an attempt to remove it. After a moment's hesitation, the green monster then started to approach Scooby, growling softly.

Sonic — Got places to go

Sonic saw no reason to stop or even slow down as the group approached the fork in the road. Running on intuition as usual, he chose the path on the right, where the dragon didn't seem to be present at that moment. If his timing worked out such that the dragon appeared in front of him, Sonic planned to jump at it and use a homing attack to deal damage while bouncing across to the end of the path.

Sonic hadn't even considered the possibility that his companions had stopped to think about how to proceed, and assumed that they were following closely behind and breezing through the area just the same as him.

Scooby- Totally, possibly Fucked

Scooby wasn't sure what to say when the evil flower disappeared. He wasn't sure why it had left, but he did know one thing. He fucking agreed with the flower. It was a waste of time to talk to him, or rather, it was a waste of his time. Here he was fighting a monster with a goddamn plunger arrow, yeah, it wasn't the best plan in the world.

Scooby watched as the monster had indeed been hit by his " arrow" and it stuck it to approach it. The orange monster was struggling and that meant that things were going to be fine for the moment. The green monster growled and sighed. Goddamn real monsters. He shot another arrow at the green monster, if it missed, he was totally fucked.

Kagerou Project: Nothing Makes Sense Anymore

Kagerou slowly walked up the steps, nervously glancing down as he carefully placed each foot onto the steps. He didn't trust the building's architecture to not just suddenly break and send them plummeting to their doom. He would rather stay alive in this situation, thank you very much. It wasn't like he could fly. He was reminded of seeing Marry's wings when she was a full blown medusa and his face immediately screwed up. It just made no sense at all, to him.

He glanced up once he reached the last step and looked around. And this place made no sense to him at all, with the mismatch hodgepodge of a tower floor curving around so that everything came back to the center. "D-Does he expect us to be l-l-lost?" he murmured as he paled at the miniature dragon. Then he saw one of the other fandoms dart away. "Ah, wa-!" He paled even more when Sonic just attacked the creature. Who was most likely to attack them too. As much as he wanted to run from this situation, he didn't want the floor to collapse at its sudden pressure.

Final Fantasy -- Did we Save before entering this dungeon?

Final Fnatasy sighed. Well, so much for that plan. "I see... Very well then. Dragon Age, Fire Emblem, to my side! Though we may fall in battle, at least we shall take some of these mechanical demons down with us!", Final Fantasy started a rousing speech. "May the spirits of the Ancients lend power to our cause! For the Fandomve-" ...Which was then rudely interupted by someone tackling both him and Doctor Who in an attempt to get them out of the way of a Dalek laser. Wait, what? Did those robots just attack me while I was still talking? Now that's just rude! Everyone knows that talking is supposed to be a free action!
Pushing himself up, he looked at the person who just saved their lives. Judging solely from this fact, the man was obviously on their side; after all, why would he even bother interfering in the first place if he wasn't? "Thank you, sir, I am in your debt. Though I loathe to ask even more of the person who just saved my life, would you please lend us your blade for a moment longer? And do you know a way for us to escape this conflict unscathed?", Final Fantasy asked the newcomer.

Last edited:
Minecraft- KILL IT!!!!

Minecraft grumbled her annoyance as the others hardly even considered her suggestion and just left her without discussing it. Sonic was going to get quite annoying at this rate. Ugh. Oh well. She sighed and followed them up, Ralph close behind and her sword still at the ready.

That's when she caught a glimpse of a strange winged creature. It had wings, it was large, so it must be a dragon, she decided. And she knew exactly how to deal with dragons. She pushed past the others with an excited cry when she saw Sonic attacking the creature, ordering her wolf to sit as she ran. He wouldn't be much use against a dragon.

At least she had plenty of food, her chestplate, and some companions, because if this was anything like the Ender Dragon, the fight might last a while.

The Lunar Chronicles- Uhhhhhhhhh????

TLC stood frozen for a moment before she shook herself out and glanced at Beatles. "I'm going to try to talk to it," she said in a determined tone, starting to walk toward it. "But if it tries to hurt the lion, it's toast." Absently, she wondered why he kept calling her 'Pink', but decided to let it slide for now.

She bared her teeth in a poor imitation of a grin as she got up close to it, pulling up her lips to reveal her unusually long and sharp incisors. Her flesh hand reached out to the lion in an attempt to soothe it, her metal one twitching slightly in anticipation. "Heya. You got a problem with my friend here?" she inquired, innocently tilting her head to the side.

...maybe this wasn't the best course of action, but it was worth a shot.