As Scooby started out for his walk, it wasn't long before a high-pitched, child-like voice called out to him. "Hiya! Out for a walk?"

At first, though, the sound didn't seem to be coming from any obvious source. Scooby would forgiven if it took him a while to realize that the voice was coming from below — practically right underneath his feet — as a yellow flower with an innocent, smiling face in the center was growing out of a crack in the sidewalk.

"Yeah, it sure is nice out! If you ignore all the destruction from earlier today. I'm Flowey — Flowey the Flower!" the sweet voice greeted. "What's your name?" it asked, still maintaining its incredibly non-threatening smile.

Scooby wasn't sure what to say when he heard the voice ask him if he was out for a walk. He looked around for it for a moment

Scooby wasn't sure where the source was coming from and he looked at the ground to see his bearing. He noticed the flower on the ground and he was rather unnerved by it. He was used to strange monsters, but talking cute flowers. That seemed ver suspicious to him, along with the fact there was no one around.

" Yeah, lovely. I mean, if you don't mind the ruined streets and the strange talking flower growing out of the sidewalk. Wait, why the hell are you growing out of the sidewalk?" He asked, ignoring the name question. This flower felt like a trap and he hated monsters who looked nice.

@Kagayours

Minecraft- So...what now?

Minecraft nodded at Wizard 101's question, hefting her sword in her hand to judge how much strength sh had left in her. Jeez, how long did this weakness last? "I'm fine. But we need to figure out what to do now. Just go in...? Or climb up the wall on the outside? Votes? And is everybody else fine?" The wellbeing of her team was important, to say the least.

The Lunar Chronicles- It's so cute!

Lunar Chronicles heard the lion's sad yowling and frowned, wandering toward the sound and following it down the streets until she reached the animal. She frowned in concern and approached cautiously, hiding her metal hand behind her back in case it felt threatened by it. "Hey there, big guy," she called with a friendly smile on her face. "Are you lost? Hurt?"

...why was it pink?

Oh well, it was cute regardless. It was so fuzzy looking too! She just wanted to cuddle it so badly.

Kagerou Project: Be Brave and Help Out

"I'll be f-f-fine," Kagerou stuttered, shaking his head. He glanced up at the twoer that made out of scrap, causing his skin to crawl. Ominous tower, not a good sign. "Well...Maybe we can just...leave?" he offered, giving a nervous chuckle. He doubted anyone would listen to him though. "If-If you do go in the tower...I..." He swallowed thickly. "I guess I can come along? My snakes will help." Even if I barely use them, he thought to himself.

Pokemon- Into the tower we go!

The strange laugh had scared Amphy quite a bit and as soon as an enterance into the tower was made Pokemon cupped her chin. Go inside? Or find another way up?

Placing a hand on the sheep pokemon to calm it down the Trainer didn't notice her Milotic slithering towards the enterance before turning and giving a soft coo to the rest of the fandoms before them.

Kagerou Project: Be Brave and Help Out

"I'll be f-f-fine," Kagerou stuttered, shaking his head. He glanced up at the twoer that made out of scrap, causing his skin to crawl. Ominous tower, not a good sign. "Well...Maybe we can just...leave?" he offered, giving a nervous chuckle. He doubted anyone would listen to him though. "If-If you do go in the tower...I..." He swallowed thickly. "I guess I can come along? My snakes will help." Even if I barely use them, he thought to himself.

"That's good to hear. Though I personally wouldn't want you to feel like you're obligated to come if you don't want to." she spoke up with a shrug to Kagerou.

"I have a Pokemon that could fly. Don't think they'd want to fly to the top though, or really be able to get us all up there." she added thoughtfully to Minecraft in response to her quip.

Sonic — Tower Entrance

Sonic looked ahead at the path that opened up, and almost immediately ran on ahead — but he stopped himself when he heard someone say something about climbing up the wall. Sure enough, the odd bits of rock jutting out of the side of the structure looked great for platforming. "Ooh, scaling the wall! Good idea!" he replied, before jumping for the nearest ledge. It started to crumble under his weight almost immediately, but that really didn't matter as he quickly jumped to the next one, and the one after that. Sonic was certainly no stranger to the idea of levels with multiple paths — and paths like these were practically guaranteed to be the more rewarding ones.

Unfortunately, he failed to take into account the fact that his speed was still slightly decreased. And while the decrease was small enough that he almost forgot about it, his decreased momentum meant that he just barely missed the fourth jump — and he tumbled down the side of the wall with the rest of the rubble.

"Darn, now it looks like I can't even fly up there…" he muttered as he quickly brushed himself off, noting that all the lowermost platforms were gone, and he wouldn't be able to stay in the air long enough to make it to the new lowest platform. "I'm guessing these things don't respawn, huh?"

Then he saw Dragonair (or something like that, Sonic thought to himself) slithering through the main entrance and gesturing the others to follow. "Oh well — I guess I'll stick with the main route." he added, following after Milotic. "Besides, I suppose it can't hurt to travel in a group!"

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Flowey -- Probably up to no good

Flowey froze for a moment, not expecting such a question, but the cheery smile soon returned to his face as he thought up a reply. "Well, sir, I'm a flower — I have roots — I didn't choose to start growing here." he replied. "From here on the sidewalk, I see lots of interesting people walk by. Seems like, in this town, everyone has their own special powers that make them… uh… special." Flowey continued, faltering slightly on that last sentence. "What do you have that makes you special?" he quickly added, hoping to cut to the chase before this dog-eared no-name could see through his ruse.

Scooby- Exteremly Skeptical of the flower

Scooby wasn't sure why, but the more the flower talked, the less trustworthy he seemed. It was especially suspicious to the fandom that the flower had not answered his question. " Mr. Flower, it is not in the natural order of things for you to be growing out of the sidewalk or for that matter to be talking. I don't have time to answer your questions on what makes me different since you can't seem to answer my question. I don't think there is anything that makes me special anyone," He said, looking at the flower and looking extremely skeptical of what this flower was doing. He didn't trust it at all.

@Kagayours

Exdeath -- Being a good host? Sort of?

Shortly after the last Fandom entered the tower, an ominous voice sounded out from all directions at once. "Feeble humans... I see you are still alive. Which means those pathetic excuses for minions have failed to ward you off... They didn't manage to even take a single one of you down. Which tells me you are not just humans, but rather have some kind of powers working for you. Let's see if these powers are enough to reach the top of the tower. I'll be waiting... " With that, the voice bursted into a laughter that echoed through the entire room.

If they looked around, the Fandoms could see that the interior of the tower was just as crudely slammed together as the exterior. The floor seemed to be made of something resembling cobblestone rather than the neat tiles most modern buildings have. Similarly, the walls all showed massive cracks in them with no traces of cement or other material to bind the chunks together, though they at least were a lot flatter than their outside faces; there were neither ridges nor craters to be found in them. Torches were placed at symmetrical places along the wall, giving at least some amount of order to the chaos of this structure.
To the northern side of the entrance room, a staircase leading to the next floor could be spotted, moving clockwise along the wall before disappearing behind an inner wall. To the left of it and moving in the opposite direction was a staircase leading downwards -- apparently there was a basement to this place as well? A side room could be spotted in both the eastern and western side of the room, but from their starting position the Fandoms could not see if anything worthwile was in them or not. If they would choose to explore them, they would find that the eastern room was empty, but the western one had some kind of chest in it...

Last edited:
Lion 4: The Musical

The lion sprang to his feet as TLC approached, and eagerly began to sniff her. However, he soon became distracted as another scent began to overwhelm his senses. He growled slightly and shook his head, annoyed at the pungent odor. At the same time, the sound of a mechanical humming became audible. Lion's ears perked up and he turned his head towards the source of it.

From around the corner appeared the lower half of a Dalek — its mechanical shell now mangled with much of its 'head' completely removed. The Dalek machine was controlled by a humanoid whose upper-body stuck out of the shell Davros-style, almost making it appear as if he were riding a mechanical mount. Of the two 'arms' that a Dalek usually has, only the plunger arm remained; the other had apparently been rather crudely removed, with the ends of exposed wires poking out of the stump that remained.

By this point, the strong smell that the man carried with him would be easily identifiable to the average human nose — to say nothing of Lion's powerful sense of smell. The man appeared to be relaxed — leaning back and resting his head on his arms behind him. The Dalek shell moved smoothly along the ground and came to a stop in front of TLC and Lion. The man looked back at the duo with reddened, bloodshot eyes. If TLC didn't already recognize the big-name fandom, then the now-legible logo on his suit would've given it away.

"'Ello Mr. and Mrs. Pink." the Beatles greeted, laughing at his own joke. "How long 'ave you two known each other?" His breath reeked of marijuana, and his Liverpool accent was notably thicker than usual. "Say — you got a name, love?" he asked TLC. "I haven't seen you 'round these parts before. Then again, I feel I don't even leave me own home nearly as much as I used to." he rambled. "And, today, I think I remembered why that is…"

Minecraft- I've seen mineshafts built better than this!

Minecraft sighed and shook her head as Sonic tumbled down from the platforms. What a dork. Oh well, it would have been dangerous for them to try it anyway. So she followed Sonic inside....and instantly adopted a look of disgust.

"What is wrong with this dude?" she burst out with no warning, waving her sword at the cracked walls and crumbling floor. "This is like a freaking dungeon! Who would live in this place?" It was obvious she was horrified by the lack of love and care put into the tower.

....at least he had put torches.

She then strode forward and looked around, peering down the stairwell curiously as Ralph came up behind her. "So should we explore?" She asked, switching gears almost as fast as her outburst had lasted. "I mean, there could be something useful. The deeper you go, the more useful it is, right?"

Well, that's what she had learned, anyway.

The Lunar Chronicles- Okay....this is happening....?

TLC had smiled and reached out with her real hand to pet his fluffy mane when the Lion growled. Thinking it was at her, she took a step back and held both hands out to show she meant no harm to him. But after a moment, she noticed he didn't seem to be growling at her.

Wait, what was that noise? Narrowing her eyes as the golden hue (happiness) in them changed to a dark purple of suspicion, her hand inched to the pistol at her hip. But she didn't touch it. Yet.

Then she saw the emblem. Frowning, she tilted her head and peered at it intently. Had she seen that before...? Oh! Right! Of course...how could she forget? That was everywhere. The fandom spoke and she straightened, checking to make sure the lion was still with her.

She rolled her now-yellow eyes at his joke but didn't answer until after he had finished speaking. "It's right that you haven't seen me around, I'm kind of new here," she admitted with a shrug. "Name is Lunar Chronicles. You probably, uh, haven't heard of me, I'm guessing."

She was also guessing that he didn't leave his home because a bunch of sadistic robots would attack him if he did.

But that was just an assumption.

"Anyway, hey, need that thing fixed? You didn't do a very good job of removing its arm," she pointed out helpfully.

Flowey — Growing increasingly frustrated

This was getting ridiculous. Has this guy seriously never seen a small plant grow out of a crack in the sidewalk, or some rocks or something? Sure, it was obvious Flowey was hiding something, but his placement on the ground had very little to do with it. "But I did answer your question, Sir No-Name. I said I didn't choose to start growing here." Flowey replied, his smile becoming all-the-more passive-aggressive as he spoke. And if you really want to argue that I'm 'against the natural order of things', I think there are more obvious things to point out than the ground I'm planted in, pal. "And if you don't have time to answer my questions," Flowey continued. "Then how do you still have time to keep dodging them like that?" And how did you have time to stop and talk to me at all? Jeez, this is pathetic…

Scooby- Getting Extremely Skeptical x10

Scooby had honestly never seen a flower growing out of a crack in a sidewalk, it was not a common sight for the fandom. Even if he had, he wasn't good at remembering stranger things. He looked at him and wondered what to say to him. He looked at the flower, still not trusting it. He didn't know why, but it was a gut instinct that he was having towards it. Scooby could have sworn that the smile that the flower had changed. " Well, then I shall answer one of your questions. I'm a fandom, a well known fandom," he said, answering and not answering the question that Flowey had given to him. If one didn't know any better, it almost seemed like Scooby was doing this on purpose. " It's an expression my dear flower. I am surprised that a talking flower isn't well versed in all forms of English. I guess you can say one of my gifts is being analytical," he said. And always knowing who the villain obviously is.

Fire Emblem: RESET!

Fire Emblem woke up on the ground in the museum. His head throbbed, and he didn't know where he was. It took him a second to analyze the situation. The Doctor had fallen, and he had knocked himself out. He grabbed a vulnerary and took a quick drink, restoring some of his health. He looked at the Daleks and Cybermen converging on them, and began a brisk walk away.

When Dragon Age called a Tactical retreat, Fire Emblem nodded. "I fully support that decision. We must come back later when we have more experience and troops. It was foolish to attempt this attack without the maximum number of soldiers in play." He thought for a second. "Perhaps if we had stayed more rounds, a new ally would have come to aid us, but we should reset the game so none of us are fallen."

He grabbed his sword and the Fire Emblem and hastily made his way back towards the remaining members of the group.

The Beatles — Like a Ro~lling Sto~ne…

"Eh?" the Beatles echoed after TLC asked if he needed help fixing the Dalek arm. It took him a second to even realize what she was talking about. "Oh, that? No, I'm not concerned about that, no." he replied, his expression spacey and distant. "I just couldn't stand to have a laser gun on the thing, y'know? I met a lad… a lass… …I met a fandom named Undertale who helped me with it. Good kid — understands peace — lots of dust in his home, though…" he rambled.

At this point, the Lion let out an annoyed huff, and began to walk off.

"Oi, where's 'e going?" the Beatles asked, idly turning the Dalek side-to-side. "Runnin' off like he's got bills to pay…"

Sherlock — Well. That happened.

The Doctor had been hit with a Dalek beam and collapsed, and the rest of the group had started to retreat, dragging the Doctor along with them. Final Fantasy had thrown a smoke bomb into the area, while Dragon Age cast an ice wall to hold the Cybermen back. Amidst all of this, Sherlock stood still for a bit longer, contemplating his next move.

"Analyzing the situation, I'd say the best course of action is to… retreat!" Sherlock shouted. He turned and started to run after the rest of the group, but the was stopped as a metal hand grabbed his arm, harshly pulling him back. Sherlock turned around to see the Cyberman's glowing eyes looking back at him through the fog.

Oh, was this one on the other side of the ice wall when Dragon Age cast it? Hmm… in any case, a Cyberman's grip is strong enough that struggling would be futile at this point. Sherlock contemplated. For the first time during this mission, he actually started to feel fear rise up in him, but he made his best effort to suppress it as he thought up a new plan. "Alright, fine, you caught me. Now what do you plan to do?" Sherlock sneered. "'Upgrade' me?" Of course, Sherlock had already deduced that the answer to that question would be 'yes'. If they wanted him dead, they would've just blasted him with their lasers by now. "Are you sure I'll be 'compatible'?" he asked rhetorically. Cybermen were generally only capable of upgrading a finite array of species, and Sherlock had a feeling he wasn't one of them. "Despite my appearance, I'm not exactly human."

"I know." the Cyberman flatly replied.

"…Oh." Sherlock didn't expect that response. "…Would you care to elaborate on that stateme- AARGH!" Sherlock winced as the Cyberman sent an electric shock through his body. It was a fairly mild shock — still evidence that they didn't want to kill him — and was most likely just meant as a means to shut him up. The Cyberman turned around and began to walk in the opposite direction that the fandoms were moving, pulling Sherlock along with him. That sensation of fear started to return. While this was happening, the ice wall quickly began to melt and break into pieces as the rest of the Cybermen started to break through, still pursuing the other fandoms.

"You know, I… I'm not a Time Lord either, if that's what you were thinki- AUGHH!!" Sherlock let out another cry of pain as he was zapped a second time.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Neobullseye
Wizard 101 - Into the Tower!

"I say we go in. Better to travel on the inside than to risk getting hurt scaling the outside! Whoever put this tower here is clearly a bad guy, so we have to stop them!" As she said this, she switched her Storm and Life schools so her primary was Life and her secondary was Storm. She definitely wanted to have high accuracy with these new enemies even at the cost of power, and she definitely wanted to be able to heal her party better. She maintained her tertiary as Balance. Her outfit changed from purples and yellows and a few blues to greens and browns and some tan. Her eyes turned green and her facial expression softened, and her hair turned brown and became long and relaxed. "Changing schools so I can heal you guys," she said in a much calmer and sweeter tone compared to her enthusiastic and energetic tone earlier.

While adjusting her decks and equipment to optimize everything, she let the others go ahead of her, and ended up being last to enter.

She jumped at the sound of the voice, but refrained from crying out in surprise.

She huffed once it was done talking. "Hmph! Who does that guy think he is! Mocking us like that! Heroes should not be underestimated, no matter how they seem to start out!" She turned to the others. "We should definitely explore. But with caution. We should stick together in case we encounter something unexpected."

Kagerou Project: Nope to the Disembodied Voice

Kagerou gulped as everyone started going near the tower. It just spoke of doom and despair, which was not a place he wanted to enter in. Still, he should at least try something and not hold all these nice people down, right? ...He hoped they were nice, actually.

"Alright, inside," he murmured in Japanese as he tried to put on a brave face and strolled right into the tower. The facade fell apart when a booming voice could be heard, coming from somewhere unidentifiable. He started panicking. Nope nope nope he didn't want to be a part of that nope-

Just as he was turning around, he nearly bumped into Wizard 101. "S-Sorry," he stammered before shaking his head. Get a grip! Surely the Mekakushi-dan would be able to stand up to what is before them! he thought to himself as he pulled at the collar of his shirt and turned around, intent on helping even if he was absolutely terrified.

The Lunar Chronicles- Wait, come back!

TLC chuckled slightly at the mention of peace, wondering how he'd take the thought of a revolution. "Ray guns are cool-" she began, only to be interrupted as Beatles continued speaking, now mentioning the lion. "Hold that thought."

She darted after the animal, her eyes narrowed slightly and a small pout on her lips. "Come on, stay here," she urged. "Where are you going?"

....it probably couldn't speak, but that's fine. She would figure out a way to help it somehow....if it would at least try to communicate with her. Was it lost? She reached out again to touch its mane.

Minecraft- Down, down, down we go...!

Minecraft scowled as the voice sounded throught the tower, then looked over to the others. "Do creepy disembodied voices come out of all badly made buildings? Or was it just me? No? Okay. Anyway!" She drew her sword and flipped it, catching the hilt lightly and grinning Wizard 101.

"Let's explore, then. Bottom to top may work best, that way we won't trigger anything on top floors that might close off the basement," she suggested, peering down the dark hole. Hopefully we won't run into something too hard down there.

Touhou -- Stage 1 complete?

Touhou nodded, having expected that question. "It's easy, really. First, focus your mind. Next, concentrate your thoughts on the pattern inscribed on the Spell Card, then will it into existence. The Card will do most of the work, but you should make sure to keep in control of it. Simple, right?" With that, she turned back to Type-Moon. "I'm sorry, I think I missed what you said earlier. Could you please repeat that?" After getting Type-Moon's answer, Touhou flew up a few feet before turning back to the group. "Okay, that's decided. Best of luck to all of you, and don't get clipped", she said, then flew off before ADR could ask her for more details...

Some time later, in the skies above Fandom Square...

As she was flying towards her destination, Touhou went over her newest information. Exdeath, huh? I wonder who that is. He doesn't even have a last name, so he can't be all that powerful. A Stage 2 boss, at best. Then again, he has shown some pretty powerful Spell Cards, from what the others have said. Meh, I'll just shoot him when I see him, just like how I solve a- "AAH!" At the last possible second, the Danmaku Fandom managed to dodge a green wave-thing that came out of absolutely nowhere, netting her some mental Graze Points in the process. "Kanako, that was close", Touhou muttered. "What was that? And where did it came from?", the female Fandom asked herself. Of course, nobody could answer her, but eh. "...Also, why do I feel a bit sluggish?" Sure enough, though the main force of the attack had missed her by a hair, the aura of it had still sapped a bit of power away from her. "...Okay, this isn't good. I need to reach my destination, and fast."

Some time later, Touhou landed at the Airship's crash site, instantly spotting both the blatant lack of an airship and a giant semispherical hole in it's place. "What the... What happened here?", she asked the people around the hole, not bothering to introduce herself. "Did any of you guys do this?" Just in case this turned out to be the truth, Touhou took on a more defensive stance, ready to fly off and pelt the people near the hole if there was any need to. Luckily for her, by this time she had mostly recovered from the negative effects of the ray-thing, though she still didn't feel quite 5.0 .
Bickering Coworkers -- Crash Site

"What? Of course not!" the female fandom replied firmly. "We were both sent here under command of the Fandom Council to survey the damages caused by this morning's Trickster virus outbreak." she stated. "We had received reports of a crashed airship in this area, but it appears that we instead found-"

"AN ACT OF GOD!!" the second fandom butted in. "I've never seen such a perfectly even indentation like this in my life — especially not one of this size! And especially with it being a circle — no, a three-dimensional sphere — the most difficult, but most rewarding shape to create in perfectly symmetrical form!" he rambled, getting momentarily lost in his own monologue before he snapped back to reality. "Hey, you!" he spoke up, turning towards Touhou. "You agree with me, right? This perfect crater — its miraculous beauty should be protected, right?!" he asked eagerly, hoping that the newcomer would side with him in this debate.

"…At any rate, introductions." the other Council member continued. "I am Kuroshitsuji — or Black Butler, if you prefer — and the blathering moron over there is Soul Eater." she stated flatly. "And you are?"

Final Fantasy -- Going from bad to worse.

"Good thinking, Dragon Age," Final Fantasy commented as he dragged the Doctor around a corner. "Hopefully that will buy us a bit of time. Are you okay too, Fire Emblem?" He had noticed that the TRPG Fandom was injured earlier, but his earlier attempt at getting a healing potion his way had apparently failed. At least the guy was back on his legs for the moment. "...Wait a minute. Where's Sherlock? Oh, Bahamut, is he still back there?"
Peeking around the corner (and almost getting blasted in the head), Final Fantasy just saw that Sherlock was being dragged away by one of the Cybermen. Not only that, the ice wall that Dragon Age had summoned was already breaking apart -- once it did completely, the horde of alien robots would swarm them once again. In short, it was impossible to save Sherlock at the time...
Dammit, this is FF4 all over again, with party members getting injured and kidnapped all over the place, if not worse. At least everyone is still alive at the moment, but I'm afraid we're running out of time... Time! That's it! Of course, the TARDIS can travel through time as well as through space, right? If we use that, we can go back in time and save ourselves... or something. Hopefully.
"Doctor! Doctor! Can you hear me?", the RPG Fandom gently shook the wounded character in an attempt to get his attention. "I know you are injured, but we need you to summon the TARDIS here. Can you manage this?" Final Fantasy just hoped that his plan would work. Because if it didn't, then... May the Goddess have mercy on their souls.